Regulation on volunteer activity of the unemployedUnofficial table of contents
Date of delivery: 24.05.2002
" Decree on volunteering by Unemployed persons from 24. May 2002 (BGBl. 1783), which was last amended by Article 11 of the Law of 21. March 2013 (BGBl. I p. 556) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 11 G v. 21.3.2013 I 556|
For details, see Notes
(+ + + Text evidence from: 1.1.2002 + + +)
in the menu under Notes
name="BJNR178300002BJNE000000000 " />Non-Official Table of Contents
On the basis of Section 151 (2) (4) of the Third Book of the Social Code-Employment Promotion-(Article 1 of the Law of 24 March 1997, BGBl. 594, 595), as defined by Article 1 (47) of the Law of 10. December 2001 (BGBl. 3443), the Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs decrees: Non-official contents of the table of contents
§ 1 of the voluntary activity of the Federal Republic of Germany
(1) In the sense of § 138 (2) of the Third Book of the Social Code, an activity is an activity that is
- free of charge,
- serves the common good, and
- in an organization that performs tasks in the public interest or non-profit, charitable or ecclesiastical purposes without the intention of winning the profit.
(2) The replacement of the costs incurred by the volunteer by the exercise of voluntary activity does not affect the free-of-charge nature of the work. This shall also apply if the delivery rate is in a flat-rate form and the flat rate does not exceed 200 euros per month. In addition to a non-taxable expenses allowance, which the honorary person receives, a lump-sum of the delivery rate is only possible, insofar as the outsourcing allowance, together with the non-taxable expenses allowance, 200 euros not exceeding in the month. Unofficial table of contents
§ 2 Occupational integration
The occupational integration of the unemployed person takes precedence over the exercise of a volunteer activity. The unemployed person shall immediately notify the Agency of the exercise of an honorary activity of at least 15 hours per week. It also has to ensure that it
A non-official table of contents
- by performing the volunteer activity in its own efforts to put an end to unemployment, and
- is in a position to do so, proposals by the Agency for Work on Vocational Integration
§ 3 Entry into force This Regulation shall take effect from 1 January 2008. The Commission shall take effect in January 2002.