Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/edlstgrausbv/BJNR001910992.html
The vocational training for the precious stone engraver Ordinance / to the precious stone engraver (GEM engraver training regulations) EdlStGrAusbV Ausfertigung date: 28.01.1992 full quotation: "gem engraver Education Decree of 28 January 1992 (BGBl. I p. 191)" heading: this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the vocational training Act and section 25 of the trade and crafts code. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1992 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified, and of section 25 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1), last by section 25 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified , the Federal Minister for Economics in agreement with the Federal Minister for education and science prescribed: article 1 scope this Regulation shall apply for the vocational training in the apprenticeship gem engraver/gem engraver craft item and for vocational training in the apprenticeship recognized pursuant to section 2.
Section 2 State recognition of the education profession the education profession gem engraver/gem engraver is State-recognized.
§ 3 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
§ 4 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 4. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing, 6 edit or manufacture of small tools and grinding stones by cutting, 7 test and assessment of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products, 8 handling and storing supplies , 9 read, apply and create technical documents, 10 test and measurement, 11 schedule of work processes as well as check and assessment of work results, 12 manufacture of stone carving designs, 13 preparation of stones to the engraving, 14 engraving of stones, 15 wrapping up engraved stones.
§ 5 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge pursuant to section 4 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the transfer of skills and knowledge referred to in paragraph 1 to empower the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act, which includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. This qualification is also in the tests to prove after §§ 8 and 9.
Article 6 education plan the training employer has to create a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 7 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches to the in of the system for the first year of the training and the number 7 letter e, number 11 letters f to h, number 12 letters a to e, current number 13 letter a and number 14 letter of b skills listed for the second year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum , as far as it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate shall make a test piece in no more than seven hours and perform a work sample. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 as a test piece: copy a small sculpture, a relief or an ornament template;
2. as a work sample: a) setting forth a tool, b) make a plaster cast, a model casting, or of a seal impression.
(4) the candidate to solve tasks that you want to relate to real-world cases, in no more than 180 minutes in writing from the following areas: 1 building and organization of the training company, 2 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 3. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 4. handling, care and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, 5. appraisal of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products, 6 test and measuring , 7 defining workflows 8 historical development and techniques of stone cutting.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 9 statutory audit/examination (1) audit/examination extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should make in no more than twelve hours two test pieces in the practical examination and perform work samples in no more than six hours. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 as examination pieces: a) make deeper cuts of stone, b) make exalted stone cuts, c) make vollplastischer stone cuts;
2. as work samples: a) assessment of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products according to external and internal features, b) produce sketches and models.
The test pieces together with 80 per cent and the samples of your work along with 20 per cent should be weighted.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written exam in the subjects of the examination technology, work planning, technical mathematics, as well as economic and social studies. In the audit work plan are to analyze technical problems by linking academically, technological and mathematical facts, assess and present appropriate solutions. Coming tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: 1 in the exam technology: a) processing technology, especially aa) structure, mode of action and applications of tools, equipment, machines and equipment, bb) cc occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy,) work techniques and treatment procedures, dd) AIDS;
b) Gemmology, especially aa) formation and deposits of precious stones, bb) crystallography, cc) appearance of gems, dd) physical and chemical properties of gemstones, ee) gemstone systems, ff) inspection methods and criteria, gg) value differences and reasons of impairment of precious stones;
c) design, especially aa) history of Steinschneidekunst and references to the General art historical development, bb) Anatomy of humans and animals, cc) heraldry, dd) font design, ee) design principles for in-depth, sublime and Virgin stone cuts;
2. in the audit work plan: a) implementation of templates and designs in engravable enabled drawings and models, b) planning processes for specified jobs, c) selection of tools and auxiliary materials in accordance with the species-typical properties of precious stone, d) grinding profit and loss calculation, e) grinding and polishing speed;
3. in the examination of technical mathematics: a) area, b) body calculation, c) measurement of labour costs, d) calculation of the value of material;
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) for the written test is to go out of the following time limits: 1 in the testing trade technology 120 minutes, 2nd in the audit technical planning 120 minutes, 3. in the audit professional technical mathematics 60 minutes, 4th in the testing trade economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral. Written examination within the meaning of paragraphs 7 and 8 is also the written examination supplemented by an oral examination.
(7) within the written exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, when in the practical and written exam, as well as within the written exam in the testing technology at least satisfactory services are rendered.
§ 10 termination of rules
The previously defined job descriptions, training plans and examination requirements for the skilled trade, Anlernberufe and similar regulated occupations that are regulated, in particular for the apprenticeships gem engraver/gem engraver as well as color stone, agate grinder and gem engraver/color stone grinder, agate grinder and gem engraver, in this regulation are no longer apply subject to section 11.
§ 11 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 12 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1992.
Plant (for section 5) training curriculum for vocational training to the precious stone engraver / to the precious stone engraver (site: BGBl. I, 1992, 194-198) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, to provide, taking into account article 5, paragraph 2 are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 4 No. 1) a) importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination , explain during the whole training to convey b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) possibilities of vocational training call 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 4 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationships formed operation and its workforce to business organizations , Professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and operating constitutional organs of formed operation describe 3 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health (§ 4 No. 3) a) essential parts of the contract call b) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation called c) tasks of the workplace occupational health and safety as well as the competent professional association and the Labour Inspectorate explain d) substantial provisions of the occupational health and safety laws for the training operation call 4 occupational safety , Environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 4 No. 4) a) work-related regulations of the carrier of the statutory accident insurance, especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, call b) apply the occupational safety and health regulations at the workflows c) describe accidents and fire of emergence of behaviors and initiate measures first aid d) essential regulations of fire prevention and fire protection systems and fire-fighting equipment use call e) hazards posed by poisons, fumes, gases, flammable materials, as well as electric current , note f) call for training operations essential regulations on the immission and water conservation and the prevention of air pollution and note g) workplace-related environmental pollution call and contribute to their reduction h) mention the types of energy used in the training operation and possibilities of rational use of energy in the observation area and professional curtails lead 5 commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing (§ 4 No. 5) a) tools , Devices, forms or models set up and adjust 4 b) maintain cleaning tools, equipment and machinery and c protect against corrosion) ready for operation of machines check and make sure, in particular with regard to mounting, lubrication, cooling and power supply d) supplies, particularly oil, coolant and lubricants, operating rules change and fill e) machines wait after instruction and maintenance documentation, especially aa) grinding wheel in accordance with the smoothness balance bb) bearing damage detect and eliminate 6 edit or making small tools and grinding stones by cutting (§ 4 No.) 6) a) surfaces and shapes of tools made of metals and non-metals filing and deburring 4B) c separate materials after scribed by saws) drilling tools manufacture d) tools shapes and sizes turn 7 inspection and assessment of precious stones, synthetic stones and artificial products (§ 4 No. 7) a) gems as regards their Crystallographic characteristics as well as their chemical and physical properties in gemstone classification systems classify 3 b) stones with the naked eye and with magnifying glass according to the characteristics of its appearance estimate c) stones d check by measuring the hardness and density) stones with test equipment check, measure in particular light refraction and evaluate e) gems in regard to value differences and impairment reasons judge 3 f) stones due to its appearance and present scientific results, taking into account scientific Prüfkriterien judge 4 8 handling and storage of fuels (§ 4 No. 8) a) supplies, in particular oils and cooling lubricants, distinguish, their use to assign and apply 4B statement and documents in accordance with their danger) in accordance with the environmental protection regulations at the Dispose of auxiliary materials involved, particularly oils, fats and acids properly store c) grinding and polishing agent in accordance with your hardness and grain size and hardness of the grinding of stones to be processed select and apply 9 read, apply and create technical documents (§ 4 No. 9) a) simple technical drawings read and implement 3 b) manufacturing drawings make c) tables, graphs, standards, manuals and operating instructions read and apply 10 test and measurement (§ 4 No. 10) a) polished stones , particularly whose dimensions, radii and angles in accordance with systematic and random measurement error possibilities with callipers, angle blades, RADIUS and special gauges measure 3 b) surface quality of polished stones through Visual inspection judge c) stones with precision scale in grams and carats weigh 11 schedule of work processes as well as check and assessment of work results and log the result (§ 4 No. 11) a) work flow planning according to directions, taking into account organizational and informational needs and 5 b prepare the implementation) steps, taking into account functional , constructive, production and economic considerations plan c) d specify test and measuring equipment to check of the results of the work) work bench and machine set up e) assess deviations from the nominal dimension and information to enhance the operation f) raw stones and prepared stones taking account of their characteristics, as well as in terms of design intent and optimal material utilization select 4 g) h plan the creative implementation of templates in to pass stones cuts in accordance with characteristics of the stone) according to established criteria assess interim and final results , especially aa) with Abbot asters, external dimensions and details of stone weights measure bb) by Visual inspection, Maßstabgerechtigkeit, realization of the design intent as well as surface quality of stone cuts check cc) check by manufacture of plaster and model castings as well as seal impressions i) set following the step by step, intention of design in particular with regard to properties and features of the stones, processing methods, and efficiency 2 k) independently establish criteria for the assessment of interim and final results , in particular in terms of dimensions, proportions and design intention 12 manufacture of stone carving designs (§ 4 No. 12) a) after templates make 10 engravable enabled design drawings in original view and spiegelverkehrter representation 4 2b) motifs in original size, as well as under maßstabgerechter reduction and zoom tools and by eye templates designs transfer aa) surface motifs transferred sketches bb) plastic motifs on plastic design drawings and models transfer c) design fonts and ornaments, to draw , in particular with regard to forms, proportions and surface Division d) engravable enabled sketches of plants and animals with regard to Anatomy laws according to own nature studies make e) meaning and implementation shapes of coats of arms explain and note f) designs for stone cutting in accordance with the historical and contemporary language of of forms of make 7 g) engravable enabled sketches of people with regard to Anatomy laws according to their own designs make 10 13 preparation of stones to the engraving (§ 4 No. 13) a) stones in accordance with their characteristics and peculiarities as well as the prepare requirements, in particular for sublime and Virgin stone cuts 2 3 aa) separate bb) ebauchieren cc) form b) prepare stone carrier to the up kitten rocks and stones on cement 4 3 c) designs gravieren meet on gems transferred 14 engraving of stones (§ 4 No. 14) a) sample engravings in techniques of in-depth, sublime and sculpted stone cutting carry out, in particular with regard to rock properties and peculiarities, as well as technical possibilities 4B) recessed , sublime and Virgin stone cuts faithfully make after templates 6 12 2 c) in-depth, sublime and Virgin stone cuts creatively make designs based on 4 13 aa) produce sample engravings by details
Contours cut 3 BB) of original stones 7 cc) original stones, motifs work through 4 10 15 wrapping up engraved stones (§ 4 No. 15) a) for heating, irradiating, stains and staining gems select, in particular with regard to ways of treatment and color change 3 4 b) engraved stones in accordance with the design intent smoothing, polishing and sandblasting c) stones stabilize and seal surfaces, especially grease and paint
Search Translated Laws of Germany