Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/edlstfausbv/BJNR007820992.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the Gemsetter / to Edelsteinfasserin (Edelsteinfasser training regulations) EdlStFAusbV Ausfertigung date: 02.04.1992 full quotation: "Edelsteinfasser Education Ordinance of 2 April 1992 (BGBl. I S. 782)" footnote heading: this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the vocational training Act. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
(+++ Text detection from: 1 8.1992 +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified, prescribed the Federal Minister for Economics in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and Science: section 1 State recognition of the education profession the apprenticeship Edelsteinfasser/Edelsteinfasserin State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three and a half years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. working collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 4. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing, 6 select, preparing, handling and storing plant and auxiliary materials, 7 schedule of work processes, 8 measuring and marking, and controlling work results , 9 figures and displaying jewelry and equipment, 10 forms of metals, 11 disconnect and ablation, 12 Add, 13 alloying and melting, 14 manufacture of small tools, 15 surfaces handling, 16 detection and mapping of gems and organic substances, 17 make and mount frames and mounts, 18 touch of Unedel - and precious stones in chaton -, frames - and versions grated on, 19 manufacture of blending , 20 touch of Unedel - and precious stones in blended versions and combined versions.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches to the in of the system for the first year of the training and the number 7, letters e and f, number 9 letter b of double letters aa and bb, running number 14 letter c of double letters aa to cc, running number 18 a and b and number 19 letters of a for skills to e for the second year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum , as far as it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the candidate shall make a test piece in no more than seven hours. This comes especially considering: make a piece of work according to predefined drawing taking into account of design criteria, in particular by the use of forming, cutting -, Abtrage -, jointing and drum techniques.
(4) the candidate to solve tasks that you want to relate to real-world cases, in no more than 180 minutes in writing from the following areas: 1 building and organization of the training company, 2 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health, 3. occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 4. selecting, preparing, handling and storage of plant and auxiliary materials, 5 figures and displaying jewelry, 6 disconnect and ablation, 7 joining.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate can make a test piece in the practical exam within no more than 14 hours. He will show that he can implement the draft design and knows the corresponding manufacturing techniques. For this purpose come particularly into account: plan, prepare, and touch a ready-made, modeled metal plate under the following techniques and create a test and measurement protocol; Parts a, drilling, blending and grouping Pavee, Fadenfassungen, in particular Pearl barley, four grain with bar, five grain and expiring corn rows, chatons, Navettes and covered versions. Baguettes, Carrees or a frame of at least 8 mm edge length should also be considered.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written exam in the subjects of the examination technology, design and planning, technical mathematics, as well as economic and social studies. In the test compartment design and planning are to analyze technical problems by linking academically, technological and mathematical facts, assess and present appropriate solutions. There will be tasks that should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered: 1 in the exam technology: a) occupational safety, environmental protection and rational use of energy, b) detecting and mapping of gems and Organics, c) drum techniques, d) tools, devices and machines, e) properties and use of tools and supplies, f) properties and processing of precious stones;
2. in the audit professional design and planning: a) schedule of work processes, b) reading and preparation of drawings, c) measuring and identifying and controlling work results, d) historical and contemporary design language, e) design criteria, f) drawing geometric shapes;
3. in the examination of technical mathematics: a) area, b) measurement of labour costs, c) calculation of the value of material;
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) for the written test is to go out of the following time limits: 1 in the exam technology 120 minutes, 2nd in the test design and work planning 120 minutes, 3. in the audit professional technical mathematics 60 minutes, 4th in the testing trade economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral exam. Written examination within the meaning of paragraphs 7 and 8 is also the written examination supplemented by an oral examination.
(7) within the written exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, when in the practical and written exam, as well as within the written exam in the testing technology at least satisfactory services are rendered.
§ 9 repeal of regulations that are especially for the Schmucksteinfasser/Schmucksteinfasserin occupations previously defined job descriptions, training plans and examination requirements for the skilled trade, Anlernberufe and comparable regulated occupations, which are laid down in this regulation, subject to § 10 is no longer contact.
§ 10 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1992.
Annex (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the Gemsetter / to the Edelsteinfasserin *) (site: BGBl. I, 1992, 785-792) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, to provide, taking into account article 4, paragraph 2 are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 3 No. 1) a)
Importance of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination, explain b) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract of training call c) possibilities of vocational training call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relations training operation and its workforce to business organizations , Professional organisations and trade unions call d) principles, tasks and operating constitutional organs of formed operation describe 3 labour and collective bargaining law, occupational safety and health (§ 3 No. 3) a) essential parts of the contract call b) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation called c) tasks of the workplace occupational health and safety as well as the competent professional association and the Labour Inspectorate explain d) substantial provisions of the occupational health and safety laws for the training operation call 4 occupational safety , Environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 3 No. 4) a) work-related regulations of the carrier of the statutory accident insurance, especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, call b) apply the occupational safety and health regulations at the workflows c) describe behaviour in accidents and fires as well as initiate measures first aid d) essential regulations of fire prevention and fire protection systems and fire-fighting equipment use call e) dangers that go out poisons, fumes, gases, flammable materials and electric power , note f) call for training operations essential regulations on the immission and water conservation and the prevention of air pollution and note g) workplace-related environmental pollution call and contribute to their reduction h) the types of energy used in the training company name and lead to ways of rational use of energy in the observation area and professional curtails *) for the first year of training, the training content of the professions of goldsmith/Goldsmith, silversmith/silversmith and Edelsteinfasser/Edelsteinfasserin are equal.
5 commissioning of machinery and equipment-servicing (§ 3 No. 5) a) maintain cleaning tools, equipment and machinery and b protect against corrosion) ready for operation of machines check and make sure, in particular with regard to mounting, lubrication, cooling and power supply c) fuels, in particular oil, coolant and lubricants, operating rules change and populate d) tools, machines and equipment set up and adjust and wait for instruction and maintenance documentation 2 6 select , Preparation, handling and storage of plant and auxiliary materials (§ 3 No. 6) a) metals and their alloys as well as auxiliary materials in accordance with their properties, as well as on the requirements select and prepare b) value ratios of metals and their alloys, to, or process are, as well as metal deposits and mining types explain c) AIDS, particularly acids and acid mixtures, alkalis, salts and gases and oils , Coolant and lubricants, different, to associate their use according to instructions and documents in accordance with their Gefährlichkeiten apply and properly store d) observing environmental protection regulations e contribute to dispose of auxiliary materials, particularly acids, alkalis, salts and gases as well as oils, cooling and lubricants,) after workshop practices check 2 precious metals *) 7 schedule of work processes (§ 3 No. 7) a) b plan implementation of predefined designs) work steps, taking into account functional , constructive, production and economic considerations plan c) dimensions and weights set d) setting up the workstation to Workbench and machines 4 plan *) e) implement your own designs in accordance with technical possibilities and limits, as well as creative intention plan f) workflow independently planning taking into account organizational and informational needs and duration of the operations and independent g prepare the implementation) develop design criteria, in particular in accordance with proportions and form quality of design 4 8 measuring and identifying and controlling work results (§ 3 No. 8)
Prüf- und Meßmittel zur Kontrolle der Arbeitsergebnisse festlegen
Meßschieber, Winkelmesser und Sonderlehren anwenden
unter Beachtung vorgegebener Toleranzen
Abweichungen vom Sollmaß feststellen und korrigieren
Werkstücke anreißen und körnen
Flächen und Formgenauigkeit prüfen
Oberflächenqualität von Halbzeugen und Werkstücken durch Sichtprüfen beurteilen
Arbeitsergebnisse im Hinblick auf Gestaltungsqualität beurteilen, insbesondere unter Beachtung von Gestaltungskriterien und -vorgaben
das Gesetz über den Feingehalt von Gold- und Silberwaren sowie die gewerblichen Vorschriften on the marketing of precious metals, precious stones and pearls, explain and apply g) stamp precious metals, in particular in terms of type of metal and fineness 4 *) 9 figures and displaying jewelry and device (§ 3 No. 9) a) in compliance with principles, possibilities and limits of representation techniques aa) make bb and read sketches and drawings) settlements make 5B) with regard to principles, particularly in regard to form , Color, gloss and structure, aa) jewelry sketch bb) black and white and colored designs precious stone arrangements given jewellery make 4 *) to convey listed training content related to others in the training curriculum.
10 forms of metals (§ 3 No. 10) with regard to metal properties and demands a) sheet and profile rollers b) wires and pipes customize and drag c) wires and sheets free hand and using tools, d bend) wires and plates forge e) cavity pull f) sheets and wires set 8 11 disconnecting and removing (§ 3 No. 11) under consideration of material properties and demands a) sheets , B separate pipes and wires) workpieces angles and flat file c) workpieces form and accurately file d) e drill work pieces under consideration of pressure, speed and cooling) workpiece removal and form milling f) cut internal and external thread g) holes and pipes up to the fitting accuracy wearing h) perform i technical exercises on workpieces made of precious and non) k deburring) faces and edges bare scrape 6 12 Add (§ 3 No. 12) under consideration of material properties and demands a) calibrated metals and soldering aa) soldering tools , Solders and fluxes select bb) prepare workpieces and semi-finished products to the solder and solder b) metals welding c) customize and dowel pin connections d) workpieces rivet starr and mobile e) workpieces screw f) 7 glue parts of same or different materials in accordance with the processing conditions and guidelines 13 alloying and melting (§ 3 No. 13) in compliance with the chemical and physical processes a) b alloy metals) metals melt c) metals glow 2 14 manufacture of small tools (§ 3 No. 14) a) b Edit tool steel)
Small tools hardening, tempering and polishing 4 c) taking the usage class aa) graver set bb) PuTTY sticks make cc) city centre and awl customize 2 dd) and off handle and bracket feet, punches and marking make ee) grain and Mille handle iron and grain drills and at Reiber make 2 15 surfaces handling (§ 3 No. 15) a) in accordance with the grinding and polishing properties of materials as well as grinding and polishing in manual and automated procedures aa) surfaces by brushing condense and organize bb) surfaces pull off cc)
Werkstücke sand up to the polishing ability dd) grinding and polishing ee) 4B tarnish) in compliance with environmental and health regulations aa) electrodeposited coatings make bb) metals by chemical means dye 2 16 detection and mapping of gems and organic matter (§ 3 No. 16) taking account of the characteristics of gems and organics a) identify gemstones and organic substances, assign and manage b) value ratios of precious stones and organic substances, as well as due diligence in the handling of these substances note c) inclusions and cracks with optical devices 4 recognize as well as dangers of from jumping to frame note 17 making and mounting of jambs and frames (§ 3 No. 17) in accordance with the intention of design frames and frames make and mount 4 18 touch of Unedel - and precious stones in chaton -, frames - and versions grated to (§ 3 No. 18) in accordance with design intent as well as stone properties, in particular the hardness and refractive index , and by a due diligence) prepare waste sheets, especially a-jour-b saw) versions for stones adjust c) stones in round and oval chaton and frame versions include 6 d) stones in Chatonfassungen cover, particularly square, rectangular, octagonal, Navette, baguette -, Carreefassungen, drop -, Crescent -, heart - and fantasy forms e)
Stones in frame versions cover particularly square, rectangular, octagonal, Navette -, box -, arc -, clamping, mirror frames, drop -, Crescent -, heart - and fantasy forms f) cover stones in half frames, especially Navette and Carrée in corner angles g) noble - and synthetic stones facets - and Chabochonform by rubbing to cover, especially the rocks in round, oval, square and fantasy forms 12 19 manufacture of waste (§ 3 No. 19) in accordance with design intent as well as possibilities and limits of blending a) stand straight and curved lines , in particular with pointed, faceted - and hollow graver b) transfer designs on metal plates and after Pierce c) manually and mechanically d drill, in particular in accordance with specified version shapes, stone intervals, grain orders and types of waste) forms without holes with facets - and flat Gravers intersect e) forms with holes and grains intersect, particularly star -, Delta -, diamonds -, Navette -, tulips - and fantasy forms 12 f) leaking and DC rows of grain and Fadenfassungen on flat and shaped base with two grain , Four grain and five grain intersect g) barrel seeds in equal - and outgoing grain series set and finish the rib and intersect h) aperture roses intersect i) ornaments on level and shaped ground record as well as drill, set up grain and intersect 10 k) Pavee intersect aa) quadratic forms make, especially with four, nine and sixteen equal large parallel running holes bb) Rhombus shapes make, especially with four, nine and 16 offset equal to large holes cc) triangle shapes customize , in particular with three, ten, and fifteen moved equal to large holes dd) hexagon and circle-like shapes make, especially with seven, nineteen and thirty-seven other parallel holes 8 ee) make fantasy shapes, especially with offset and parallel different sized holes l) Fadenfassungen and Pavee for covered versions make 4 m) models with different versions cast meet intersect 8 20 touch of Unedel - and precious stones in blended versions and combined versions (§ 3 No. 20) stones include before and after the blending , in particular with regard to design intent as well as properties of Unedel - and precious stones a) leaking and DC Fadenfassungen on flat and shaped surface divide, drill and with two grain, four grain, five grain, six grain, bars - and fantasy forms make b) Incrustations make c) triangular and square shapes are 10 d) Pavee are two grain, four grain and five grain parallel and spiked with equal-sized and differently sized stones e) are covered with two grain , Four grain and five grain f) Mille handle Crest gelded and frame versions and then press 14 g) round and square stones, taking into account different types of barrel in Alliance rings touch 4 h) stone, in particular baguettes and Carrees, smooth and combined with leg aa) by fitting the two sides touch bb) through minor adjustment by a page 8 i believe) stones are smooth and with leg in Karmosierungen k) various drum techniques into a workpiece combine 16
Search Translated Laws of Germany