Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/d_bv/BJNR178900003.html
Regulation on the establishment of a Scientific Advisory Board for questions of fertilization (fertilization Advisory Board regulation - DüBV) DüBV Ausfertigung date: 28.08.2003 full quotation: "fertilization Advisory Council regulation of 28 August 2003 (BGBl. I S. 1789), most recently by article 3 § 12 of the Act of December 13, 2007 (BGBl. I S. 2930) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 3 § 12 G v. 13.12.2007 I 2930 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ Textnachwis off) : 13.9.2003 +++) input formula on the basis of § 7 of the fertilizers Act of November 15, 1977 (BGBl. I S. 2134), by article 4 No. 4 of the Act of 27 September 1994 (BGBl. I S. 2705) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry for consumer protection, nutrition and Agriculture: article 1 establishment and tasks of the Advisory Board (1) at the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection (Ministry) is built in a Scientific Advisory Board for fertilization questions (Advisory Board).
(2) the Advisory Council advises the Federal Ministry in fertilization questions through advisory opinions and is independent in its activities.
Section 2 membership (1) which sets Advisory Board, got together from ten scientists and researchers involved in following areas: 1 three members in the field of plant nutrition, the Julius Kühn Institut, Federal Research Institute for cultivated plants, heard one of them, 2. two members on the field crop or soil science, 3. a member on the subject of organic farming, 4. a member on the specialty fertilizer analysis, 5. a member on the field toxicology , the is the Federal Institute for risk assessment, a member in the field of ecotoxicology, 7 6 a member on the subject of environmental and animal hygiene.
(2) the members of the Advisory Board are appointed by the Federal Ministry for five years.
(3) the membership of the Advisory Board ends prematurely, if 1 a member as a university lecturer is retired, 2. an official governing the appointment of the Advisory Board or employee of a member ends, 3. a member within the framework of an existing official or employee relationship is entrusted with tasks, which were not decisive for the appointment.
The members can explain their resignation from the Advisory Board to the Ministry at any time in writing.
(4) a member retires prematurely, the Ministry appoints a substitute member for the remaining duration of the appeal.
(5) the members voluntarily exercising their activity. Necessary travel expenses are on request according to the guidelines of the Federal Ministry of finance about the compensation of the members of advisory boards, committees, commissions and similar bodies in the area of the Confederation from November 9, 1981 (GMBl. P. 515) in the currently valid version.
§ 3 Chair, Board of management, rules of procedure (1) the Advisory Board chooses in secret ballot by the majority of votes each, a member of the Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
(2) the Managing Director of the Advisory Board is the Federal Ministry, which may Commission third parties with this task.
(3) the meetings of the Advisory Board are set in agreement with the Ministry.
(4) the Advisory Board shall adopt rules of procedure for itself. Them and their changes require the approval of the Ministry.
Article 4 entry into force, expiry this regulation enter into force on the day after the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Germany