Regulation on the establishment of a Scientific Advisory Board on Fertilisation Issues (Fertilizer Advisory Council Regulation-DüBV)Non-official table of contents
Date of expulsive: 28.08.2003
" fertilization advisory council of 28. August 2003 (BGBl. 1789), the last of which is Article 3 (12) of the Law of 13. December 2007 (BGBl. I p. 2930) has been amended "
|:||Last modified by Art. 3 § 12 G v. 13.12.2007 I 2930|
For details see the menu under Notes
(+ + + Textnachwis: 13.9.2003 + + +) Non-Official Table of Contents
Based on § 7 of the Fertiliser Act of 15. November 1977 (BGBl. 2134), as defined by Article 4 (4) of the Law of 27 June 2003. September 1994 (BGBl. 2705), the Federal Ministry for Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture is ordering: Non-official table of contents
§ 1 Establishment and tasks of the Advisory Board
(1) A Scientific Advisory Board for Fertilizing Questions (Advisory Board) is hereby established at the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (Federal Ministry).(2) The Advisory Board advises the Federal Ministry on fertilisation issues by means of expert opinions and is independent in its activities. Non-official table of contents
§ 2 Membership
(1) The Advisory Board is composed of ten scientists and academics who are members of the of the following disciplines:
- Three members in the field of plant nutrition, of which one of the Julius Kühn Institute, Federal Research Institute for Cultivated Plants,
- two members in the field of Plant Construction or Soil customer,
- a member of the field of organic farming,
- a member The Fertilizer Analysis Field,
- a member of the Department of Toxicology, of which the Federal Institute for Risk Assessment is a member,
- a member of the Department of Ecotoxicology,
- a member of the Department of Environmental and Environmental Toxicology. Animal hygiene.
(2) The members of the Advisory Board shall be appointed by the Federal Ministry for five years.(3) Membership in the Advisory Board shall expire prematurely if
- a member of the university lecturer
- an official or employee relationship of a member that is relevant to appeal to the Advisory Board,
- a member of an existing official or employee relationship is entrusted with tasks that were not relevant to the appeal.
The members can be Withdrawal from the Advisory Board to the Federal Ministry at any time in writing.(4) If a member becomes a member prematurely, the Federal Ministry shall convene a replacement member for the remaining period of appointment.(5) Members shall carry out their duties on a voluntary basis. The necessary travel expenses are to be found on request in accordance with the guidelines of the Federal Ministry of Finance on the severance of the members of advisory boards, committees, commissions and similar bodies in the Federal Republic of Germany of the 9th Federal Republic of Germany. November 1981 (GMBl. 515), as amended in each case. Non-official table of contents
§ 3 Presidency, Management, Rules of Procedure
(1) The Advisory Board shall elect in a secret ballot by a majority of votes in each case. a member of the Presidency and the Vice-Chair.(2) The Management Board of the Advisory Board is located at the Federal Ministry for which this task is to be carried out by third parties.(3) The meeting dates of the Advisory Board shall be fixed in agreement with the Federal Ministry.(4) The Advisory Council shall adopt its rules of procedure. These and their amendments are subject to the approval of the Federal Ministry. unofficial table of contents
§ 4 Entry into force
This regulation will enter into force on the day after the announcement.