Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/destausbv/BJNR001090981.html
Regulation of vocational training to the Distiller / to the Destillateurin DestAusbV Ausfertigung date: 22.01.1981 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the Distiller / to Destillateurin by January 22, 1981 (BGBl. I p. 109)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1981 +++) (+++ requirements due to the EinigVtr see DestAusbV annex EV +++) input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified , is prescribed in the agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and Science: section 1 State recognition of the profession of education the education profession Distiller/Destillateurin State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1 occupational safety and accident prevention, 2. environmental protection, 3rd run of hygiene measures, 4. knowledge of product-related legislation, 5. knowledge of the training operation, 6 operating and maintenance of technical facilities, 7 control of raw materials, semi-finished products and spirits, 8 manufacture of semi-finished products, 9 manufacture of spirits, 10 storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and spirits, 11 clear and filtration of semi-finished products and spirits , 12 bottling of spirits.
§ 4 training curriculum skills and knowledge according to § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as is preceded by a professional field related basic education or practical operational characteristics require the deviation.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the training curriculum for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) for determining the level of education is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate covers that in the annex to section 4 for the first three half-years listed skills and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the framework curricula, insofar as it is essential for the training.
(3) to demonstrate of the skills, the candidate should perform work samples in no more than three hours. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 weighing and measurement of raw materials and semi-finished products, 2. prepare and control filters of layers of, pumps and mixing vessels and infusion -, 3. identify common fruit juices and fruits, 4 determine of the alcohol content in extract-free products, 5 manufacture of sugar solutions of different concentrations, 6 assembling of simple recipes.
(4) for the detection of knowledge the examinee should solve in writing from the following areas in total a maximum of 180 minutes: 1 construction and operation of pumps and mixing vessels, 2. working principle of weighing and measuring devices, 3. type, origin and processing of non-alcoholic raw materials, 4. alcohol production from starch and sugary raw materials, 5. storage of drugs, fruits and sugar, 6 execution of maceration and percolation , 7 product-related legislation, 8 area, volume and weight calculation, 9 mixture calculation, 10 percentage calculation.
The written tasks should relate to practical cases.
(5) if the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out, the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 may be less than.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex to section 4 as well as the curriculum taught in the vocational school insofar as it is essential for vocational training.
(2) to demonstrate of the skills, the candidate should perform in no more than six hours three samples of their work. For this purpose come particularly into account: 1 determine of the commercially available raw materials and semi-finished products, 2. check of raw materials, semi-finished products and spirits, 3 manufacture of semi-finished products, 4 manufacture of spirits, 5. clarification and filtration of the semi-finished products and spirits, 6 bottling of spirits.
(3) to demonstrate of the knowledge of the DUT in the test subjects shall be checked in writing technology as well as economic and technical mathematics and social studies. Questions and tasks in particular from the following areas considered are: 1 in the exam technology: a) properties, quality characteristics and use of raw materials and semi-finished products, b) operation of technical equipment for the production of semi-finished products and spirits, c) manufacture of semi-finished products and spirits, d) clarification and filtration of semi-finished products and spirits, e) storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and spirits, f) quality characteristics of standard spirits , g) product-related legislation, h) pollution and ways of their elimination, i) operating typical sources of accidents and occupational safety and health measures;
2. in the examination of technical mathematics: a) calculation of recipes including the content of extract and the contraction, b) Aufstärkungs - and reduction calculation, c) loss calculation, d) weight, volume and alcohol calculation based on predetermined tables;
3. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: economic and social studies.
The questions and tasks should relate to practical cases.
(4) for the written knowledge test is by following time limits: 1 in the exam technology 120 minutes, 2nd in the audit professional technical mathematics 90 minutes, 3rd in the testing economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) if the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out, the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 may be less than.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this is for passing the examination essential at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral.
(7) within the knowledge exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, when in the skill and the knowledge examination, as well as within the knowledge test in the testing technology at least sufficient services are provided.
§ 9 abolition of regulations that previously established professions, Berufsbildungspläne and examination requirements for the professions, Anlernberufe and similar regulated occupations, which are laid down in this regulation, are Distiller, in particular for the occupations subject to § 10 is no longer applicable.
Footnote 9 § italic: does not apply article 10 - article 11 Berlin clause this Regulation shall apply according to § 14 of the third of transfer Act in conjunction with section 112 of the vocational training Act also in the Federal State of Berlin.
Article 12 entry into force this regulation enters into force on August 1, 1981.
Schlußformel of the Federal Minister for economic plant (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the Distiller / to the Destillateurin (site: BGBl. I, 1981, 112-116) item No. No. part of the vocational training image to convey knowledge and negotiating skills during the training season 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 1 occupational safety and accident prevention (§ 3 No. 1) a) occupational safety and health regulations of laws and regulations call during the whole training period to convey b) work-related provisions of the statutory accident insurance carrier , especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, call c) regulations dealing with distillation devices explain d) hazards in the handling of corrosive materials describe e) causes of alcohol explosions call f) measures for the prevention of alcohol explosions explain g) protective measures of electrical facilities, particularly in hazardous, wet areas explain h) safeguards of technical facilities use i) accident causing end human misconduct as well as operating typical sources of accidents and situations describe k) fire protection systems use l) m to initiate measures for first aid) n explain necessity of occupational hygiene) dangers of excessive consumption of alcohol describe 2 environmental protection (§ 3 No. 2) a) describe causes of environmental impacts of noise, heat, dust, gases and vapours and ways of their elimination name b) 3 run of hygiene measures eliminate sewage and waste in accordance with the legal provisions (§ 3 No. 3) a) cleaning and care products select b) cleaning equipment handle c) machines as well as production and storage vessels maintain d) workplace keep clean 4 knowledge of product-related legislation (§ 3 No. 4) a) definitions for spirits play b) explain essential regulations of the spirits monopoly law including the implementing provisions
c) distilleries after their operation, the processing of raw materials and acquisition of the distillate d define)
main customs and Excise regulations call e) meaning the legal−for−trade explain f) product-related rules in the finished Pack regulations explain g) product-related provisions of the law on the marketing of foods and utensils call h) product-related regulations of the wine law as well as the dye and essences - regulation call 5 knowledge of training operations (§ 3 No. 5) a) type, legal form, organisational structure and tasks of the training operation describe X b) authorities important for the operation of the education , Business organizations and professional associations call X c) X d explain production processes and their operational contexts) describe operational energy and water supply and X e justify the need for energy-saving measures) carrying out an inventory describing f X) common forms of data collection and common ways of material procurement call X g) channels of distribution of the products produced in the training company describe X h) operational Feuerbach, in particular legal provisions on vocational training and the collective agreement , X i explain) social insurance institution name X k) meaning health, accident, pension and unemployment insurance for the workers explain X 6 operation and maintenance of technical facilities (§ 3 No. 6) a) deal with devices for the weighing and measuring of commodities and semi-finished products X b) pumps and tubes to prepare and serve X c) technical facilities for the maceration, digestion, and percolation prepare and serve X d) establishments for distillation to prepare and serve X e) water treatment plant monitor f X) bathing and Schichtenfilter prepare and serve X g) apparatus for the clarification of semi-finished products and spirits prepare and serve X h) technical equipment for filling, sealing, equipment and packaging of liquor bottles in operation take X i) deal with simple tools X k) equipment and tools wait X 7 control of raw materials, semi-finished products and spirits (§ 3 No. 7) a) non-alcoholic raw materials, in particular fruits , Fruit juices and concentrates, determine X b) X c check appearance, smell and taste of fruit juices) alcoholic raw materials, particularly fuel, grain and wine distillates, Obstbranntweine and rum, odour, taste Sund other error check X d) drug type and composition determine X e) semi-finished products for the production of spirits, in particular essences, essential oils and syrups, select X f) alcohol extraction from grain, potatoes, wine, fruit and sugar cane on the example describe X g) X h determine alcoholic of extract-free products according to volume and weight percentage) alcoholic of extract-containing products by volume percentage determine X i) extract content determine X k) total acidity determine X l) X m determine density) X n check discharge of raw materials and semi-finished products) determine requirements for a sensory inspection X o) appearance, smell and taste of finished product check X p) finished products compare with commercially available spirits X q) determine suitability of operating water for the production of spirits X 8 manufacture of semi-finished products (§ 3 No. 8) a) amount of alcohol for the manufacture of semi-finished products calculate X b) X c determine the alcohol content of the semi-finished products) calculate sugar solutions
Drogen und Früchte für die Verarbeitung vorbereiten
Rohstoffe, insbesondere Drogen und Früchte, mazerieren und perkolieren
Rohstoffe, insbesondere Drogen und Früchte, destillieren
Essenzen nach Rezeptur ausmischen
Rohstoffe und Halbfabrikate messen und wiegen
Herstellen von Spirituosen (§ 3 Nr. 9)
Schläuche und Rohrleitungen vorbereiten
einfache Rezepturen zusammenstellen
Kontraktion in extraktfreien Spirituosen berechnen
Rohstoffe und Halbfabrikate nach Menge und Gewicht dosieren
extraktfreie Trinkbranntweine unter Verwendung von Zutaten in der richtigen Reihenfolge nach Anweisung herstellen
extrakthaltige Spirituosen und Liköre unter Verwendung von Zutaten in der richtigen Reihenfolge nach Anweisung herstellen
Aufstärkung und Herabsetzung des Alkoholgehalts berechnen
Lagern der Rohstoffe, Halbfabrikate und Spirituosen (§ 3 Nr. 10)
Inhalte von zylindrischen und rechteckigen Lagergefäßen berechnen
Lagergefäße für die Füllung vorbereiten
Lagergefäße unter Berücksichtigung des Füllgutes füllen
Storage vessels and filling monitor X f) storage vessels empty X g) X h store drugs, fruits and sugar) stocks capture and X determine inventory shrinkage 11 clarification and filtration of the semi-finished products and spirits (§ 3 No. 11) a) Opacities to determine and identify its causes X b) clarifier select X c) semi-finished products and spirits determine X d) filter material and filter layers according to type and quantity select X e) infusion - and layers filters insert X f) alcohol of filter material and layers recovery X 12 bottling of spirits (§ 3 No. 12) a) equipment and packaging materials provide a X b) X c clean bottles and packings) bottles fill and seal X d) filling quantity, spirits places and facilities of the bottles monitor X e) level control X f) equip bottles and Pack X footnote system indicated No. 4 lit. h italic: go to FarbstoffV. by § 17 para 1 No. 1 V v. 20.12.1977 I 2711, EssenzenV go up. by article 24 No. 6 V v. 22.12.1981 I 1625 annex EV excerpt from EinigVtr annex I Chapter XVI functional area C of section III (BGBl. II, 1990, 889, 1135) Federal law into force in the area referred to in article 3 of the Treaty, with the following stipulations: 1. vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last amended by article 19 of the law of December 23, 1981 (BGBl. I S. 1692) , and on the basis of § 21 para 1 and 2, sections 25, 29 para 1, § 43 para. 1 and 2, § 46 para 2, § 47 para. 3, § 76 para 2, § 77 para 5, § 80 paragraph 2, § 81 para 4, § 82 para. 2, §§ 93, 95 para 4, § 96 para 2 adopted regulations with the following stipulations: a) legal regulations according to § 21 (1) of the Act require the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister for education and science by regulation , that not require the consent of the Federal Council. Regulations require according to article 29, paragraph 1, and section 43 of the Act the separate enforcement by the Federal Minister of economics or the otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council.
(b) the competent authority may admit exceptions to the education regulations according to § 25 of the Act until December 31, 1995 when even the requirements of technical rules cannot be met. The exceptions are limited in time. The Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers may pursuant to sentence 1 restrict the authority in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and science by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council, or revoke.
(c) the rules in training regulations according to § 25 of the law on training at inter-company training centres (section 27 of the Act) are not applied if the competent authority determines that such training is not possible.
(d) upon entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany in the German Democratic Republic - IGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) existing apprenticeships be completed under the new rules, unless that an education is not possible under the new rules or the apprentice specifically wants a continuation under the previous rules. If the termination of the including is not possible under the new training regulations in the previous operation, the competent employment office and the competent authority are required to support the apprentice, to find a new training company which continues training under the new training regulations.
(e) the training period should be extended according to section 29, paragraph 3, of the Act, as far as vocational training with Abitur is performed.
(f) the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister of education and Science determines by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Federal Council the application of sections 76, 77, 80-82, 86, 88, 90, 92 to 96 of the Act and the regulations adopted on the basis of these provisions.
The establishments are obliged practical vocational training suitably to maintain, as far as this is necessary for the fulfilment of apprenticeship contracts, before entry into force of the Act on the entry into force of the vocational training Act of the Federal Republic of Germany, in the German Democratic Republic - JGBBiG - of 19 July 1990 (Coll. I no. 50 p. 907) have been completed. For operating schools and other facilities serving the vocational education and training, this is to ensure at least until December 31, 1990. Can request which is Chambers of skilled crafts and the Chambers of Commerce and industry to examine the existing capacities of practical vocational training (in particular, workshops) are used as inter-company training centres or as trust assets are transferred at the aforementioned Chambers for use by plants.
h) as long as that do not exist in §§ 79, 87, 89 and 91 of the Act competent authorities referred to, the land determines the competent authority.
(i) apprentices, who are trained in accordance with the nomenclature of the skilled professions, be checked under the previous legislation, as far as not the Federal Minister of economics or of otherwise competent Ministers in consultation with the Federal Minister for education and science shall adopt transitional provisions by legal Ordinance which shall not require the consent of the Bundesrat, for procedures and responsibilities.
(k) the current on the day of effect of accession examination procedure in the professional training and professional retraining are completed according to the existing regulations.
Search Translated Laws of Germany