Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bvg_31abs5dv/BJNR004530961.html
Regulation on the implementation of § 31 para 4 of the BVG Bundesversorgungsgesetzes § 31Abs5DV execution date: 17.04.1961 full quotation: "regulation on the implementation of § 31 4 of Bundesversorgungsgesetzes as amended by the notice of 20 April 1970 (BGBl. I p. 410), by article 16 of the law of December 13, 2007 (BGBl. I S. 2904) is changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 20 4.1970 I 410;
as amended by article 16 G v. 13.12.2007 I 2904 for more information on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote V Cape according annex I is in the area referred to in article 3 of the Unification Treaty. VIII Sachg. K section III No. 12 EinigVtr in conjunction with art. 1 G v. 23.9.1990 II 885, 1069 from 1 January 1991 to apply. No longer apply requirements due to EinigVtr accordance with article 109 No. 3 lit. i DBuchst. LL G v. 8.12.2010 I 1864 (+++ text detection from validity: 1 1.1964 +++) heading: IdF d. Article 16 no. 1 G v. 13.12.2007 I 2904 mWv 21.12.2007 § 1 Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage get corrupted, whose injury consequences alone on the basis of the assessment according to § 30 para. 1 of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes with a degree of injury consequences of 100 are to assess, if the accepted injury consequences according to the following standards with at least 130 points to evaluate are, or if they are entitled to maintenance allowance at least to level III.
Section 2 (1) assessing the point is to move from the height of the degree of the injury consequences, that involve the individual recognized injury consequences. This, however only the height of the degree of the injury consequences arising solely by reason of the evaluation according to § 30 para. 1 of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes is decisive.
(2) effects of damage of an organ system to limbs or other organ systems are assessed in the limbs or organs are impaired in their function. Several episodes of damage on an arm or a leg or a body system are to be regarded as a consequence of the injury.
(3) organ systems covered by this regulation are respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, urinary tract, sexual apparatus, blood including blutbildendem tissues and immune system, internal secretion, seeing, hearing, language, smell including taste, master (function of attitude and of the protection of the internal organs), head (function of imprinting of appearance, the formation of the head caves and protection of the brain), brain area I (function of engineering education and the intellectual power) and the brain area II (Central emotional function).
(4) multiple damage effects are available, so to determine the height of degree of the injury consequences for every single episode of the damage. Damage consequences that involve a reduction of earning capacity to less than 25 per cent, remain unconsidered.
(5) the evaluation is done according to the level of the injury consequences in all points; Injury episodes that involve a degree of injury consequences of less than 45, but at least 25 are evaluated each in half points. Two or more damage with a degree of injury consequences of at least 45 together consequences at least 140 points, measured with a degree of injury consequences of less than 45, but at least 25 injury episodes on all points. The individual results are to include together; This is to apply section 30 paragraph 1 sentence 2 of the Bundesversorgungsgesetzes according to.
§ 3 (1) which is point number according to § 2, 1 when injury consequences come together on both legs, to 10 points, when both feet are missing or unusable, by 20 points, 2. If damage consequences meet on both arms, 20 points, if both hands are missing or unusable, by 40 points, 3. If a hand and a whole foot is missing or unusable , by 20 points, 4. If damage consequences at two or more internal organ systems meet, 20 points, 5. If blindness meets with another injury episodes, by 30 points, 6 If blindness meets with failure or almost complete failure of one or more other sensory organs, to increase 30 points. This, with the exception of paragraph 6, only applies, if the coincident injury consequences are taken into account pursuant to article 2.
(2) internal organ systems in the sense of paragraph 1 are respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive, urinary tract, sexual apparatus, blood including blutbildendem tissues and immune system, the internal secretion, as well as the brain in its overall function (without splitting into functional areas).
§ 4 is for the granting of the Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage entitlement to care allowance of importance, remains a promotion of the care allowance out of account, if it has been done due to special economic additional expenses and meeting together with a non-injury-related health disorder.
§ 5 is provided with at least 130 points after level I, with at least 160 points after level II, with at least 190 points after level III, with at least 220 points after stage IV, when at least 250 points after level V, at least 280 points after level VI (1) Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage.
(2) Schwerstbeschädigtenzulage is provided on the basis of the right to a maintenance allowance for care allowance after stage III at least to level I, when the maintenance allowance after stage IV at least to level II, care allowance after stage V at least to level III.
§ 6 (dropped out) section 7 (dropped out)
Search Translated Laws of Germany