Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/b_rstpimstrv/BJNR141400993.html
Regulation on the profession and on the examination requirements in the practical and the specialist theoretical part of the master craftsman for the brushes and brush maker craft (brush and brush maker master regulation - BürstPiMstrV) BürstPiMstrV Ausfertigung date: 27.07.1993 full quotation: "brush and brush maker master regulation of 27 July 1993 (BGBl. I p. 1414)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1.10.1993 +++) input formula on the basis of section 45 of the trade and crafts code as amended by the notice of December 28, 1965 (BGBl. 1966 I p. 1) , last by article 24 No. 1 of the law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) is changed, prescribed the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and Science: 1 section profession § 1 the brush and brush maker craft are profession (1) attributable to following activities: 1 preparation of brushes, 2. manufacture of brushes, 3. production of brushes and brush inserts for machines , 4. finishing of Assembly material for the production of brushes and brushes.
(2) the brush and brush maker craft are attributable to the following knowledge and skills: 1. knowledge of the manufacturing processes for brushes, 2. knowledge of manufacturing methods for brush, 3. knowledge of the finishing procedure, 4. knowledge of Assembly materials, 5. knowledge for the manufacture of brushes and brushes used wood, metal and plastic parts, 6 knowledge used for the production of brushes and brushes, as well as for the finishing of loading materials auxiliary materials , 7 knowledge of usage and use of the products of the brush and brush maker craft, 8 knowledge of devices on machines that use brush or brush sets, 9 knowledge of Professional machines, tools and equipment, 10 knowledge of the energy supply in the operation and energy-saving measures, 11 knowledge of job-related product and product rules, 12 knowledge of job-related technical rules and regulations, 13 knowledge of the professional requirements of work safety and occupational health and safety , 14 knowledge of the professional requirements of the environment, in particular the immission protection, 15 making and reading of sketches and drawings, 16 select of the to be used for the production of brushes and brushes animal, vegetable, synthetic and other Assembly materials, 17 make of the brush head, in particular sections of the Assembly material, filling, bonding of the package of material and clean the brush head, 18 complete of the brush head with handle, 19 merging Assembly material with the brush carriers , 20 set up and control of job-related machinery and equipment, 21 crop and finish of the brushes, 22 clean of raw material, 23 cutting, sorting and mixing of hairs and bristles, 24 after cleaning and improving quality by use of chemical, 25 final editing by pushing, brushing off, bind, 26 test and inspection of finished products, as well as monitoring of the production process, 27 care and maintenance of the Professional machines , Tools and equipment.
2. section examination requirements in parts I and II of the master examination section 2 outline, duration and pass the practical exam (part I) (1) in part I are to make a master craftsman work and perform a work sample. The proposals of the sample to be considered when determining the master craftsman work whenever possible.
(2) making the master craftsman work should not exceed five working days, take no longer than 12 hours the execution of the work sample.
(3) for the existence of the section I each sufficient services in the master craftsman's examination work and in the work sample are minimum requirement.
§ 3 master craftsman work (1) as master craftsman work is to customize one of the works for the numbers 1 to 4: 1 seven brooms and brushes of various kinds, using at least two different manufacturing techniques;
2. dressing by: a) three different varieties of hair, ready for sale in two different lengths, b) three different types of hair ungezupft, c) a type of hair, ready for sale from directed to hair, d) a hair mixture of at least three different types of hair;
3. seven hair brushes of various types, using at least three different types of hair in at least five different sizes;
4. seven Borstpinsel of various kinds of natural or synthetic material in five different sizes.
(2) for brushes referred to in paragraph 1 and brush are to make patterns or pictures.
§ 4 writing sample (1) as is working test perform the work according to the numbers 1 to 4: 1 manufacture of brushes: a) perform four different production course for the production of brushes, b) stocking mix, c) make a watercolour brush, a wide Borstpinsels and a brush body;
2. dressing: a) dressing by brush-finished hair from different raw materials, b) mix of various lengths and types, as well as plucking hand, c) make a watercolour brush, a wide Borstpinsels and a brush.
3. manufacture of hair brushes: a) way tie of at least three different Assembly materials, b) a forcing of hair in different ways and in different shapes, gluing the brush heads, c) make a brush, a wide Borstpinsels and mixing and finish a simple hair mixture;
4. manufacture of Borstpinseln: a) manufacture of wide Borstpinseln in the thickness of 9 to 12 including bowls in different sizes from the range of 1 to 4 inches, b) Strip and sand painter brushes as well as turn handle and Vorband set, c) strip of a painter stock as well as preparing a capsule brush, d) a forcing of bristles in different ways in various forms by using five different types of bristles , e) make a hair Watercolour brush, a brush and a facing mixture for masonry brush.
(2) in the work sample are the most important skills and knowledge to test in the master craftsman work not or could be adequately demonstrated.
§ 5 examination of professional knowledge (part II) (1) in part II are knowledge in the following four test subjects to demonstrate: 1 Technical Mathematics: a) calculate the volume and mass of plant and auxiliary materials, b) conversion of the various units of measure;
2. specialist technology: a) use of the manufactured products, b) manufacture of brushes and brush and finishing methods for Assembly materials, c) function and properties of the used in the manufacture of brushes and brushes as well as the finishing of loading materials machines, tools and devices, in particular construction, operation and usage, d) environmental protection and rational use of energy, e) professional standards of work safety and occupational health and safety, f) job-related requirements of the environmental , in particular of immission protection;
3. materials science: a) natural and synthetic equipment materials for the production of brushes and brushes, b) barrel, brush handles and handles are made of wood, plastics and other materials, c) fittings made of metal and other materials, d) AIDS for the production of brushes and brushes, especially adhesives, wire, twine, as well as for the dressing of Assembly materials, in particular cleaning, bleaching, dye and other chemicals, e) professional standards and regulations , in particular on trade names, sizes, lengths, widths, and other divisions at finished goods, equipment materials and related parts and auxiliary materials;
4. calculation: cost determination, taking into account all factors including the calculations for the supply and costing for pricing.
(2) the test shall be performed in writing and orally.
(3) the written test should total no more than ten hours, take no longer than half an hour the oral per examinee. In the written test shall be no longer than six hours checked in one day.
(4) the candidate is to RID, if he has provided at least good writing services in the average of the oral examination at the request.
(5) minimum requirement for the existence of the part II No. 2 each sufficient services in the test subjects are referred to in paragraph 1 and 3. 3 section transitional and final provisions article 6 the examination proceedings at entry into force of this regulation be completed transitional provision according to the existing regulations.
Section 7 additional requirements the other requirements in the master test are determined by the regulation on common requirements in the master craftsman in the craft of 12 December 1972 (BGBl. I S. 2381) in the currently valid version.
Article 8 entry into force (1) this regulation enters into force on 1 October 1993.
(2) which are further rules to be applied on the basis of article 122 of the handicrafts Regulation Act, insofar as they regulate items of this Regulation no longer apply.
Search Translated Laws of Germany