Federal Chancellor's Organization DecreeNon-official table of contents
Date of departure: 05.06.1986
" The Federal Chancellors ' organization of 5. June 1986 (BGBl. I p. 864) "
Bek. v. 5.6.1986 I 864 Non-official table of contents
unofficial table of contents
- The Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety is set up.
A non-official table of contents
- The Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety will be transferred:
- from the business unit of the Federal Minister of the Interior the responsibilities for
- environmental protection,
- Safety of Nuclear Assets, Radiation Protection
- from the Business Unit of the Federal Minister for Food, Agriculture and Forestry, the responsibility for the environment, nature conservation,
- from the business area of the Federal Minister for Youth, Family and health, the responsibilities for health concerns of environmental protection, radiation hygiene, residues of pollutants in food, chemicals.
Non-Official Table of Contents
- The Federal Ministry of Youth, Family and Health becomes the Federal Ministry of Youth, Family, women and health. It receives the leadership of women's issues, including legislative competence. In a first step, the division of the Federal Minister of Labour and Social Affairs will transfer responsibility for women and work to the Federal Minister for Youth, Family, Women and Health.
The details of the transition will be settled between the participating Federal Ministers and the head of the Federal Chancellery.