Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/binschkostv_2002/BJNR421800001.html
Cost regulation of the water and shipping administration in the field of inland navigation (inland shipping costs regulation - BinSchKostV) BinSchKostV Ausfertigung date: 21.12.2001 full quotation: "inland costs Ordinance of December 21, 2001 (BGBl. I S. 4218), by article 2 section 1 of the regulation of 30 may 2014 (BGBl. I p. 610) is has been modified" V go up. by article 4 para 128 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 mWv 14.8.2018 stand: last amended by article 2 para 161 G v. 7.8.2013 I 3154 Note: change article 2 § 1 V v. 30.5.2014 I 610 (No. 23) still not taken into account by menu see remarks footnote for details, refer to the stand number (+++ text detection from: 1.1.2002 +++) input formula on the basis of § 4 subsection 2 sentence 1 of the inland waterway transport task act as amended by the notice of 5 July 2001 (BGBl. I S. 2026) in connection with the 2nd section of the administrative expenses Act of 23 June 1970 (BGBl. I p. 821) enacted the Federal Ministry for transport, building and housing in agreement with the Federal Ministry of Finance: section 1 fees and expenses (1) the authorities of the water and shipping administration of the Federal raise for individually attributable public services in the field of inland waterway transport fees and expenses.
(2) charges be individually attributable public services listed in the schedule of fees (annex). Expenses will be charged separately.
(3) for the compensation according to § 26 paragraph 3 sentence 2 of the Administrative Procedure Act, pursuant to section 10 paragraph 1 number 5 of the administrative expenses Act in force until August 14, 2013 amended to reimburse the fees borrowers who are persons whose assistance to the authorities of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government in making any individually attributable public services operate and which do not belong to you , including the Member of an Audit Committee, as an expert. For these authorities may agree a fee with experts who are more frequently used, the amount of which does not exceed the compensation permissible according to the rates and Compensation Act.
(4) is an individually attributable public performance at the request of the person entitled or for reasons that are not represented by an authority of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government, is not made of the place usually provided or the date provided, so the fees debtor except the expenses is referred to in paragraph 2 to apply also the other additional costs thereby incurred. A supplement for the actual journey time of the roundtrip between the ordinary and the actual place of individually attributable public services among these additional costs for each involved individually attributable public performance. The only supplement, if the travel time not already according to § 4 of the in paragraph 3 sentence of 1 of the Act can be considered. He is 25 euros for the first hour, and for each additional €13 half hour.
§ 2 free tuition, fee reduction (1) is an application only because of lack of jurisdiction an authority of water and shipping administration of the Federal Government is rejected, no fee will be charged.
(2) If an application for making an individually attributable public performance is withdrawn after the substantive processing has begun, this performance is not yet finished, or rejects an application for other reasons than lack of jurisdiction because of or an administrative measure is withdrawn or revoked, so reduced the proposed fee by a quarter; She may be waived on a quarter which provided fee is reduced or it can be by their survey, if this is equitable.
§ 3 retention of documents documents issued in connection with chargeable individually attributable public services can up to the payment of fees and expenses be retained or sent to the fees borrowers at its own cost in cash on delivery.
§ 4 double fee requires the individually attributable public performance a work becoming of the authority out of working hours, so the double fee may be charged.
§ 5 fees and delivery survey in officio arranged examinations for an investigation of a water vehicle arranged by an authority of the water and shipping administration of the Federal Government by virtue is only collected fees and expenses, if the ship study Commission acknowledges the arrangement as justified. For an officio ordered investigation of details a calibration certificate issued by a ship gauging Office of the Federal Republic of Germany fees and expenses will only be collected if is confirmed by the adoption, that the information no longer apply.
§ 6 supplement waiting emergence ship investigation waiting times, because a water vehicle not at the agreed or fixed time to study is available, can the fees borrowers per waiting hour and ever involved members of the ship inquiry a surcharge imposed by 25 euro. This also applies for the calibration of barges.
Article 7 entry into force, expiry (1) this regulation enters into force on 1 January 2002.
(2) the numbers of 233-23932 of the annex to section 1, subsection 2 appear on 30 November 2014 override.
Search Translated Laws of Germany