Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bestmstrv/BJNR303600009.html
Regulation about the profession of the master craftsman's examination and the examination requirements in parts I and II of the master craftsman in the funeral business (loading instead of ER master regulation - BestMstrV) BestMstrV Ausfertigung date: 15.09.2009 full quotation: "loading instead of ER master Decree of September 15, 2009 (BGBl. I S. 3036), by article 45 of the regulation from 17 November 2011 (BGBl. I S. 2234) has been changed" stand: amended by art. 45 V v. 17.11.2011 I 2234 more to the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.1.2010 +++) (+++ application cf. § 10 +++) input formula on the basis of § 51a paragraph 2 in conjunction with article 1 of the handicrafts Regulation Act as amended by the notice of 24 September 1998 (BGBl. I p. 3074; 2006 I p. 2095), by article 146 of the Decree of 31 October 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research : § 1 outline and content of the master examination the master craftsman in the craft-like funeral industry includes following independent parts of the exam: 1. inspecting the masterful performance of activities (part I), 2. the examination of special professional knowledge (part II), 3. the examination of particular economic, commercial and legal knowledge (part III), and 4. the examination of the necessary occupational and work-pedagogical knowledge (part IV).
§ 2 master examination (1) profession is determined by the master examination, whether the examinee enables is 1 an operation to lead, technical, commercial and HR leadership to exercise 2., 3. making training and independently implement its professional competence and to adapt to new needs in these areas.
(2) in the funeral industry are following skills and knowledge qualifications for the purpose of the master to take into account: customer needs determine 1, advise clients, services offer, contract negotiations and setting job goals, services calculate and create offers, contracts, technical, business and personnel management carry out tasks 2, in particular taking into account the operating organization, occupational education and training, quality management, of health and safety law, data protection, environmental protection, as well as information and communication technologies , 3. order management processes plan, organise, carry out and monitor, orders perform 4, especially with regard to procedures and methods of work planning and organization, by job-related legislation including the hygiene regulations, technical standards and the generally accepted rules of technology, personnel, materials and equipment as well as opportunities for the use of apprentices, 5 complete formalities with authorities as well as private and public service institutions, plan public relations and cause , in particular with regard to the funeral care, funeral, mourning -, Memorial and cemetery culture, perform religious foundations as well as take into account regional, social and ideological characteristics of funeral, grief -, Memorial and cemetery culture, Earth and fire burials and exhumations and Umbettungen, taking into account the use of techniques, tools, equipment and machinery are planning to coordinate 7, 6 and check 8 use of goods and services under economic, ecological , creative, ethical, and hygienic aspects of plan, coordinate and control, technical and organizational tasks, taking into account of instruments, methods and procedures for the operation of cemeteries perceive 9; new burial space in order to officially given zoning open up, carry out technical and organizational tasks, taking into account of instruments, methods and procedures for the operation of the crematoria 10, plans, in particular labour and organization plans, make 11 create and present sketches and designs, develop logistics concepts for operating and equipment 12 and implement, monitor 13 suitability of tools, devices and machines and ensure that technical, organisational and service-related deficiencies identify 14 , Measures to eliminate, evaluate results, and document, 15 services check, remove and log, perform pre-and post-calculation.
§ 3 outline of the part I part I of the master exam includes the following test areas: 1 a master project and a technical discussion on it-related, 2. a situation task.
§ 4 project of master examination (1) the candidate has complete a master exam project, which corresponds to a sales order. The candidate develops a concept of implementation including a time - and material planning, which should correspond to the requirements set by the Audit Committee of the master prior to the implementation of the master project.
(2) the master exam project consists of planning, implementation, and documentation work.
(3) as the master project is 1 a burial with national or international reference, 2. a cremation related national or international, or 3 one exhumation or reburial, taking into account regulatory requirements to plan, carry out and document.
(4) the design, planning, calculation and documentation will be assisted with a total of 50 percent, and the work carried out also weighted by 50 percent.
Technical discussion about the completed master audit project the examinee in a technical discussion has to demonstrate that he is qualified, professional relationships to show 1 that underlie the master exam project, 2. the expiration of the master project to establish work-related problems and their solutions to represent 3 with the master project and taking into account new developments section 5.
§ 6 situation task (1) the situation task is job-oriented and completed the qualification for the master craftsman in the funeral industry.
(2) a situation task are technical to identify organizational and service-related defects for a preset 1 burial 2. cremation or 3 exhumation, reburial.
On this basis, a documentary is to create, pointing in particular to measures to eliminate the deficiencies.
(3) the situation task is from a range referred to in paragraph 2 sentence 1 number 1, 2 or 3, who was subject of the master test project after section 4, paragraph 3.
§ 7 I (1) the master project no longer than three working days, the technical discussion not longer than 30 minutes to duration and existence of the part and take the situation task longer than five hours.
(2) master exam project, technical discussion, and situation task are assessed separately. The audit services in the master project and the technical discussion are weighted in the ratio of 3:1. From this, an overall assessment is made. This overall review is weighted to the examination result of the situation task in the 2:1 ratio.
(3) minimum requirement I of the master examination is overall satisfactory examination performance, with testing in the master project, nor in talking in the situation task with less than 30 points may be been assessed for the existence of the part.
§ 8 outline, duration and existence of the part II (1) the test in part II the examinee in paragraph 2 number 1 to 4 referred to fields of action demonstrate his leadership skills as a result that he analyzes work-related problems and evaluated, as well as shows and documented solutions and these recent developments should take into account.
(2) in any sphere of activity is at least a task to edit that must be case-oriented.
1st funeral advice the candidate to demonstrate that he is able to edit consulting tasks, taking into account economic and environmental aspects, as well as ethical, religious, and cultural requirements in a funeral business. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. Several of the qualifications listed under the letters a to g should be linked at the respective task: a) for carrying out customer discussions to burials and funeral care and financing concepts. Check the requirements for the acceptance of the burial order, b) counseling for grief psychological assistance concepts, c) expiration of funeral services, taking into account ethical and cultural aspects of plan and evaluate, d) mourning media design and assess e) develop product and service presentations including the use of modern presentation techniques and media, f) ethical as well as hygienic requirements for planning and conducting funerals describe and evaluate, g) the importance of religious foundations, as well as regional , social and ideological features of the funeral, grief -, Memorial and cemetery culture represent and evaluate.
2. cemetery and crematory operations
The candidate should demonstrate that he is able to edit technical and organizational tasks, taking into account economic and environmental aspects. He should analyze work-related situations and evaluate. Several of the qualifications listed under points a to e in the respective task are linked: a) requirements on equipment and machinery for the cemetery and Crematorium operation describe and assess, b) represent work and installation procedures, especially when placing a formwork as well as set forth and building over graves, and assess c) furnace and filter techniques for crematoria represent select and justify the selection , describe and evaluate the handling of ashes of deceased persons, e d) ethical requirements for the operation of cemeteries and crematoria) represent and evaluate the environmentally friendly and hygienic operation of cemeteries and crematoria.
3. order processing the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, order fulfillment processes, including the use of industry-standard software, success -, customer - and quality-oriented to plan, carry out and check. Several of the qualifications listed under points a to h in the respective task are linked: a) order procurement opportunities represent, identify customer needs, enter order data, b) offer documents create and evaluate offers, perform cost calculation, c) methods and procedures of work planning and organisation, taking into account the burial order, evaluate the use of personnel, materials and equipment, thereby represent quality assurance aspects and take into account interfaces between work areas , d) work-related legal regulations and technical standards and recognized rules of technology apply, judge in particular questions of liability for services, e) create work plans, apply also in information and communication systems, f) job-related use of material, machines and devices determine and justify, g) offers of external service providers to examine and evaluate as well as services of third parties, h) perform costing.
4. Management and operational organisation the candidate to demonstrate that he is capable of, tasks management and operational organisation, taking into account the legal requirements, including the use of information and communication systems, to perceive. Several of the qualifications listed under the letter a to i should be linked at the respective task: a) operational costs to determine, taking into account economic interrelations b) check operating cost structures; key indicators to determine c) develop marketing activities for the customer care and to gain new customers in the light of technical and economic developments, d) operating quality management plan and represent, e) carry out tasks of personnel management, the relationship between personnel management and human resources management and development represent, f) measures the mental processing of professional impressions and experiences, develop and evaluate, g) developing operational measures to comply with the labour protection regulations and environmental protection; Gefahrenpotenziale evaluate and establish measures for risk prevention and removal, h) operating plan and represent storage facilities and logistic processes, i) risks and operational cooperation, also considering models that represent and assess.
(3) the test in part II shall be performed in writing. She should in every sphere of activity no longer than two hours and not one day longer than six hours.
(4) the overall assessment of the part II is formed from the arithmetic mean of the individual reviews of fields of action referred to in paragraph 2.
(5) were reached in a maximum of two of the fields of action referred to in paragraph 2 at least 30 and less than 50 points, an oral exam can be performed in one of these fields of action, if this allows the existence of part II of the master craftsman.
(6) minimum requirement II of the master examination is overall satisfactory testing performance for the existence of the part. The examination of part II is fail, if 1 a field of action with less than 30 points has been assessed or 2. after completed exam two spheres each have been evaluated with less than 50 points.
Footnote (+++ § 8, subsection 5 and 6: the application cf. § 10 +++) § 9 General audit and procedural rules, more regulations to the master examination (1) the regulations of the master craftsman's examination procedural regulation of 17 December 2001 (BGBl. I p. 4154) in amended remain unaffected.
(2) parts III and IV of the master craftsman examination shall be determined by the general regulation of the master craftsman's examination by October 26, 2011 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 2149) in the currently valid version.
§ 10 section 8 paragraph 5 and 6 do not apply transitional provision of the regulations for the examination proceedings initiated through December 31, 2011. These will be completed according to the existing regulations.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on January 1, 2010.
Search Translated Laws of Germany