Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/beamtvg_43abs3v/BJNR010110977.html
Regulation on one-off accident compensation according to § 43 para 3 of the BeamtVG officials supply Act § 43Abs3V execution date: 24.06.1977 full quotation: "regulation on the single accident compensation according to § 43 para 3 of the officials supply law of June 24, 1977 (BGBl. I S. 1011), most recently by article 65 of the law of 21 June 2005 (BGBl. I p. 1818) is changed" stand: last amended by article 65 G v. 21-6.2005 I in 1818 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 1.1.1977 +++) input formula on the basis of § 43 para 3 sentence 2 and 3 of the officials supply Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I S. 2485) the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council decreed: § 1 flight service (1) flight service within the meaning of § 43 para 3 sentence 1 No. 1 of the officials supply Act is any stay is required on board an aircraft to carry out a flight order or other official order by the beginning of the boot until the end of the landing.
(2) the start begins after the release to the home or from its own decision of the pilot with the movement of the aircraft for the purpose of lifting off and ends with reaching the altitude or the minimum altitude prescribed by the flight order. The landing starts with the release of for the landing or from its own decision of the pilot and ends with rigid wings with leaving the runway, with rotary-wing aircraft with the setting up or roll out.
(3) to the air service, including 1 in aircraft with Jet or turbine drive a) the roles, floating or swimming from the Park to the starting position and the roles, float or swim after leaving the runway, or the country point to the Park position, b) operating in stand by cranking the engine to stop the engine, as well as the movement when running engine for the purposes of functional tests or change in position , 2 rigid wings with piston engine rolling on improperly constructed and paved surface that is previously explored by members of the flight operations staff or a pilot in command, 3rd air emergency the jump with the parachute, 4th in the air rescue service or in training to service tasks in the danger area of the rotors of an aloft or when rappelling or ropes to at a rotary-wing aircraft.
§ 2 especially endangered aircrew include (1) officials, the 1 to the crew of a rigid Flueglers with Jet or turbine drive, 2nd in training to the members of the crew, the flight instructor and test pilot stand or other type of aircraft be retrained, 3 to the teaching staff for the flight training or among the test personnel for the loss of flying tests, perform service duties according to § 1 para. 3 4. , 5. a particularly dangerous mission (§ 3 para 1) perform, include 6 to the crew of an aircraft, which is located in a particularly dangerous flight or operating state (sec. 3 para. 3), are members of the high-risk flying personnel.
(2) for civil servants, which fly with on the basis of an official granted order in an aircraft of the Confederation, a country or the Allied armed forces, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 3 a particularly dangerous mission, flown, or operating condition (1) particularly dangerous order (§ 2 para 1 No. 5) is prescribed flight 1 at an altitude of less than 500 meters above ground, 2. with processor load or discharge of goods, 3rd in the air rescue operation, whose conducting is connected with a specific danger to life, 4th in slow flight, aerobatic or formation flying, 5. to carry out measurements in the context of air traffic control or weather sensing (measurement flight) , 6 in the mountains at a lateral distance of less than 20 m from a wall, 7 to the testing or the flying of new aircraft types or aircraft within the framework of a proposed change of the previous purpose, 8 for the purchase of new aircraft, 9 to review outdated aircraft or new or renewed major aircraft parts 10 to carry out engine and device trials.
(2) paragraph 1 No. 1, 3, 4 and 6 a particularly dangerous mission in terms of which equal cases, which are different by the flight order only after launching on the basis of the circumstances affecting the flight conditions results in the necessity of there designated flight types are.
(3) a particularly dangerous flight or operation (§ 2 para 1 No. 6) is prior to 1 for the duration of the start - and country process (§ 1 para 2), 2nd for the duration of a necessary to carry out the flight order flying through bad weather areas, if the aircraft has to fly under instrument flight rules, 3. If the aircraft is unable to control.
§ 4 are helmet - and swimming Diver (1) officers who are trained, in exercise held to underwater work with a helmet diving equipment or used, helmet divers. Officers who are trained, in exercise held to underwater work with a light tank or used, are swimming diver.
(2) particularly dangerous diving service is any service operation, 1 helmet diver from closing up to open the helmet window, 2 of the swimming diver by placing up to weaning of Schwimmaske.
Officials in the mountain rescue section 5 (1) officials who are mountain guide 1 or participate in mountain guide courses, afford 2. rescuing help for official reasons, 3 for rescuing help are trained or training personnel for the rock - and ice training 4, are during the performing of service referred to in paragraph 2 the mountain rescue officials.
(2) mountain rescue service is any service operation which is exercised when using or in training to help itself in the rock climbing from grade III, ice walking difficulty level II or under other conditions, which is connected to a special danger to life. All service activities within the meaning of sentence 1, that are necessary to keep the officials for the lost assistance in exercise are training.
§ 6 munitions investigation personnel (1) officials, investigating ammunition official used, officials who are working as auxiliary among the vulnerable munitions investigation personnel during the official handling of ammunition (paragraph 3).
(2) all objects which contain explosives or consist of explosives are ammunition. For generating an other effect, artificial fog, smoke and fire, the objects can contain other substances.
(3) official dealing with ammunition is official arranged examining (test and determine the condition) of ammunition, which the State is doubtful or their origin unknown. These include all service tasks, relating to the investigation in connection, in particular the search, marking, expose, transport, disassembly and destroy and removing, replacing and adding parts.
Members of associations for special police operations (1) police officers who are official used formed associations of the federal police and appropriate police associations of countries or trained in the serious violent crime, are § 7 members of associations for special police operations. The same applies to other government officials, that are used together with the officials referred to in sentence 1 like this particularly serious violent crime or trained.
(2) particularly dangerous is a service business that is carried out at the special police efforts to combat serious crime of violence or a special training to do this and goes beyond the risks usual in the police service according to the type of intervention or special education.
Use the input or unmounting of external loads when a sixth officials who show or hang out under a floating sixth external loads on the aircraft or the connection of a control cable between the aircraft and sling load make section 8 or solve, are in use in the sense of § 43 para 3 sentence 1 No. 6 of the officials supply Act. The usage includes the training and testing.
§ 9 other members of the public service for employees and workers whose service obligations activities No. 1 to 6 of the officials supply Act designated species include in section 43, paragraph 3, sentence 1, apply the sections 1 to 8 according to.
§ 10 Berlin clause this Regulation shall apply to § 14 of the third of transfer Act in conjunction with section 108, sentence 2, of the officials supply Act also in the Federal State of Berlin.
§ 11 entry into force this Regulation shall into force with effect from 1 January 1977.
Search Translated Laws of Germany