Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bauger_tefausbv_1997/BJNR103800997.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for the construction equipment Guide / to the construction unit Director BaugeräteFAusbV 1997 copy date: 12.05.1997 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the construction equipment Guide / to the construction unit Director of 12 May 1997 (BGBl. I S. 1038, 1680)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1997 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), most recently by § 24 No. 1 of the Act of 24 August 1976 (BGBl. I p. 2525) is has been modified in conjunction with article 56 of the Zuständigkeitsanpassungs law of 18 March 1975 (BGBl. I p. 705) and the Organization Decree of 17 November 1994 (BGBl. I S. 3667) directed the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education , Science, research and technology: section 1 State recognition of the training profession of apprenticeship construction machine operators/construction equipment guide is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1. vocational education and training, 2. construction and organization of the training company, 3. working and collective bargaining law, 4. Security and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 5. planning of the work, 6 setting up and securing construction sites, employment and protection scaffolding, 7 processing of construction and materials help, 8. working in the engineering, 9 handling of measuring devices, 10 loading and processing of metals and plastics , 11 handling of components, assemblies and systems of construction equipment, 12 commissioning, run and decommission of construction equipment, 13 waiting by construction equipment, use of fuels and lubricants and hydraulic oils, 14 detecting errors and initiate measures for eradicating error of construction equipment, 15 repairing parts and components.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 shall according to the included instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) to be taught in the plant. A deviating from the training curriculum material and temporal outline of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling in his workplace. The qualifications described in clause 1 shall be demonstrated according to §§ 8 and 9 in the tests.
§ 5 vocational training at inter-company training centres (1) to complement and deepen the vocational training are in inter-company or appropriate operational training places 1st in their first year of training in sixteen weeks in particular that under number 6 letter b and c, number 7 letter a, number 8 2(a) to (d), current number 9 letter a to c, number 10 letter a through e and number 11 letter a double letter aa to cc of the education Masterplan listed skills and knowledge , 2. in the second year of training in fourteen weeks under number 8 in particular, the letter e, i, and l, running number 10 letter f and g, number 11 letter a double letter dd and ee, letter b and c, number 12 letter a to c, number 13 letter d to f and number 15 letter a and b of the education Masterplan listed skills and knowledge , 3. in the third year of training in six weeks in particular that under number 8 ongoing letter n, number 12 letter e and f and running number 14 letter a and b of the education Masterplan listed skills and knowledge to impart.
(2) the holiday is to be each on the duration of the vocational training in the corporate training facility.
Article 6 education plan the training employer has to create a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 7 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 8 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. It should take place before the end of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annex for the first year of the training and the third six months of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the framework curriculum, unless it is essential for the training.
(3) the candidate should perform work sample in no more than six hours in the practical examination and make a test piece. For this coming especially into account: 1 as a work sample: a) establish a House drainage, b) off escapes of a straight line, setting up a right angle and elevation points, c transfer) establish a structure in the stone construction methods, d) backing up a day site or e) manufacture of formwork with reinforcement;
2. as a test piece: creating a workpiece made of metal by manual and mechanical machining as well as forms and add and releasable and non-detachable connections.
(4) the candidate to solve tasks that you want to relate to real-world cases, in the written exam in no more than 180 minutes from the following areas: 1 safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy, 2. technical documents, in particular operating instructions, function representations, wiring diagrams, tables, charts, laying, sketches and drawings, 3. properties and use of force and lubricants, as well as their disposal, 4. function and function composite parts and components of construction equipment , 5. building and construction materials, 6 construction procedures, 7 calculation of lengths, angles, areas, volumes, masses, forces and speeds.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
§ 9 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the candidate should perform in the practical test in no more than seven hours three samples of their work. While the occupational education priorities of in accordance with number 12 are considered letter e of the education Masterplan. For the work samples come particularly into account: 1 record and accurate setting down a load on certain distance through commissioning, run and decommission of a construction unit in the hoist, 2. digging a pit and making a moat sole operation, run and decommission of a construction unit, 3 create of a slope by commissioning, run and decommission of a construction unit, 4. laying and Assembly of finished parts by commissioning, run and decommission of a construction unit , 5. retrofitting a construction unit as well as commissioning and decommissioning of the construction unit, 6 loading of a self-propelled construction equipment as well as commissioning, run and decommission of the construction unit or 7 narrowing, determine and resolve bugs and errors to mechanically, hydraulically, pneumatically or electrically operated components.
(3) the candidate shall be checked in the written exam in the subjects of the examination technology, work planning, technical mathematics, as well as economic and social studies. Tasks, which should relate to real-world cases, in particular from the following areas considered are: 1 in the exam technology: a) safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy, b) properties and use of force and lubricants as well as their disposal, c) motors, transmissions, chassis and brake systems, d) types, equipment and fittings of construction equipment, e) main components of construction equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems , f) electrical components and safety devices, g) maintenance, repair, tools and testing and measuring equipment, h) characteristics, requirements and use of building materials and components, i) soil types and soil classes, k) construction methods;
2. in the audit work plan: a) technical drawings, tables and charts, manuals, plans, standards and graphs, b) operating instructions, maintenance and repair requirements, c) spare parts books and machine control books, d) supply and disposal instructions;
These are to analyze technical problems, particularly by linking academically, technological and mathematical facts, to evaluate and to present appropriate solutions;
3. in the examination of technical mathematics: a)
Length, angle, area, volume, mass, power and speed, b) work, performance and efficiency, c) tensile and compressive strength, d) pressure in liquids and gases, e) manufacturing time, working time, wage and material;
4. in the audit professional of economic and social studies: general economic and social contexts of professional and working world.
(4) for the written test is to go out of the following time limits: 1 in the testing trade technology 150 minutes, 2nd in the audit technical planning 90 minutes, 3. in the audit professional technical mathematics 60 minutes, 4th in the testing trade economic and social studies 60 minutes.
(5) columns the duration of the tests referred to in paragraph 4 in particular, as far as the written exam in the form of programmed is carried out.
(6) the written examination is to complement, if this can be decisive for the existence of testing at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in individual subjects by an oral examination. The written exam has the double weight to the oral.
(7) within the written exam, the test compartment has the double weight technology over each of the other test subjects.
(8) the exam is passed, when in the practical and written exam, as well as within the written exam in the testing technology at least satisfactory services are rendered.
§ 10 the existing regulations continue to apply transitional vocational training relationships that exist in the entry into force of this regulation, are, unless the parties agree on the application of the provisions of this regulation.
Article 11 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1997.
Plant (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the construction equipment Guide / to the Device Manager (reference: BGBl. I 1997, 1041 - 1045) item No. No. part of the education profession skills and knowledge, the self-employed, including planning, performing and dominating to convey are time values in weeks in training year 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 vocational training (§ 3 No. 1) a) meaning of the training contract, in particular conclusion, duration and termination , b explain) mutual rights and obligations arising from the contract call c) d explain the content of the training regulations and the operational educational plan) possibilities of vocational training call during the whole training to teach 2 structure and organisation of the training company (§ 3 No. 2) a) structure and tasks of the training operation explain b) basic of training operation, such as procurement, production, sales and administration, explain c) relationship training operation and its workforce to business organizations , Professional organisations and trade unions call d) bases, tasks and operating constitutional organs of formed operation describe 3 labour and collective bargaining law (§ 3 No. 3) a) essential parts of the contract call b) essential provisions of the collective agreements applicable to the training operation call 4 safety and health protection in the workplace, environmental protection and rational use of energy (§ 3 No. 4) a) tasks of the workplace occupational health and safety as well as the competent professional association and the Labour Inspectorate explain b) essential provisions of the occupational safety and health laws for the training operation called c) occupational safety and health regulations the owner of the statutory accident insurance, especially accident prevention regulations, guidelines and fact sheets, contact d) & operating instructions and safety regulations for work processes apply e) accident incurring behavior as well as professional typical sources of accidents and accident situations describe f) dangers that arise when dealing with electricity, note g) dangers posed by toxins, fumes, gases and agents describe h) i take measures for fire prevention and explosion protection) fire protection systems and fire-fighting equipment use k) initiate measures first aid l) contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence as well as the efficient and environmentally friendly use of materials, in particular by reuse and disposal of plant and auxiliary materials, use m) call the types of energy used in the training company and the possibility of more rational use of energy in the observation area and professional curtails lead 5 work planning (§ 3 No. 5) a) sketches, drawings, laying as well as supply and disposal plans apply b) operating instructions and maintenance instructions apply c) spare parts lists apply d) supply and disposal instructions for operating and auxiliary materials, read and apply e) technical issues , document in the form of logs and reports, f) apply provisions of material and device management 6 setting up and securing of construction sites, work and safety substructures (§ 3 No. 6) a) construction sites including stock materials, supplies, accommodation and repair shop set up b) perform backup of construction sites, especially by blocking, lighting, signage and traffic management, according to regulations c) protective scaffolds up and dismantle and check on safety at work 7 7 construction and materials help process (§ 3 No. 7) a) construction and construction materials to the intended use and work order process
3B) different soil types and soil classes and the built-in ability of the soils judge 2 7.1 the above curricula see number 7 should be deepened letter a and b, taking into account operational priorities and the individual learning progress 10 8 work in construction technology (§ 3 No. 8) a) stone building procedures b) formwork and Falsework set up, secure and dismantle c) steel concrete parts manufacture d) leaks , Drains and drainage set and lay pipes and install 9 e) ditches and pits excavate, install and mortar f) start-ups make g) h procedures to the drainage) topsoil carry, store, maintain and to cover i) loosen soils, load, promote, incorporate and thicken k) floors with binders improve and solidify l) finished parts to transport and install 10 m) produce Planum n) profile-friendly slopes and surface discharge washing produce o) frost protection layers and bound and unbound base layers produce 8 9 handling of measuring devices (§ 3 No. 9) a)
Surveying equipment, in particular angle Prism, levelling and laser, handle b) straight lines align, length measurements run and vertical transmit and measure c) visor frameworks and cord - make and create right angles and check 5 d) components e a measure direction, location and height) 2 insert the longitudinal - and transverse profiles 10 loading and processing of metals and plastics (§ 3 No. 10) a) metals and plastics are different properties and assign b the purpose) tools according to material , Select c shape and surface quality of the workpiece) d check shape and dimensional accuracy of workpieces) workpieces manually edit e) workpieces machining 10 f) metals, notably through cutting and straightening, thermal treat g) soluble and non-detachable connections connect, solder especially metals and welding 6 11 handling of components, assemblies and systems of construction equipment (§ 3 No. 11) a) components, assemblies and systems differ from construction equipment , assign and manage, especially aa) hydraulic and pneumatic systems bb) cc machine, in particular solvable and unsolvable fasteners, engine and flow elements) main assemblies, in particular different chassis by construction equipment, bottom and superstructure, slewing rings and rotating unions, as well as supporting structures 10 dd) ee drive types, especially electric motors and internal combustion engines) transmissions, in particular couplings and transmission 7 ff) brake systems, especially automatic and non-automatic brakes 4B) different electrical components in the low voltage range , check on their function and handle, in particular line fuses, residual current circuit breaker and Notendhalteeinrichtungen c) electrical generators in the low voltage range differ, check on their function and handle, particularly batteries, starters, alternators and signal elements 2 12 commissioning, run and decommission of construction equipment (§ 3 No. 12) a) take construction equipment in operation, especially aa) environment for the use of the machine determine bb) external control of the unit, in particular in accordance with environmental protection , perform and control book entries consider cc) operating instructions safety devices check the b) operating instructions in compliance with the accident prevention regulations and environmental protection non-operating construction equipment Inc 5 c) construction equipment retrofit, especially aa) attachments and accessories select perform well and fit bb) work equipment, in particular hoist, slings, lifting, conveying, distribution, compaction, straightening and burial facilities, select and install 6 d) construction equipment in public roads up to the limits of the license class III in accordance with traffic regulations and the road traffic licensing regulations cause 2 e)
at least two construction equipment, in particular hydraulic excavators, wheel - and tracked loaders, compaction equipment, tower cranes and special civil engineering equipment, operate and run f) construction equipment loaded and implement 16 13 maintenance of construction equipment, use of fuels and lubricants and hydraulic oils (§ 3 No. 13) a) motor, gear and hydraulic oils, lubrication, check coolant and antifreeze, brake fluid and battery acid use maintenance instructions and cost-effectiveness, the level, and switch b) check the filter, separators, sieves , clean and replace c) operating and auxiliary materials, plus oil-containing materials store and dispose of 8 d) components, assemblies and components, especially safety devices according to the maintenance instructions from grease, oil, clean and preserve as well as check for leaks, cracks and wear e) mechanical joints, especially their safety features, check the f) base, stroke and load control, clean and lubricate according to the maintenance instructions and oil 4 g) setting values, in particular angle, play and print , control according to the maintenance, on and adjust 4 14 detecting errors and initiate measures for eradicating error of construction equipment (§ 3 No. 14) a) determine, restrict and evaluate errors and failure of components, assemblies and systems of construction equipment b) function plans, in particular hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical schematics, as well as false requests for instructions, apply c) testing and measuring instruments after operating rules apply and evaluate results 7 15 repairing parts and assemblies (§ 3 No. 15) a) Insert tooling and installation equipment for Assembly and disassembly of construction equipment parts 2
Components b) components and assemblies, as well as construction equipment in compliance with operating and maintenance instructions as well as the accident prevention regulations repaired especially aa,) and assemblies in accordance with their overall and single-function expand and check for reusability, clean, label and store bb) components for functional installation surfaces and sealing requirements check cc) components replace dd) components and assemblies functionally align, seal and connect 4 c) components and assemblies, as well as security devices on their function check and adjustments d) mounting helps establish and apply 3
Search Translated Laws of Germany