Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/autokfausbv/BJNR114500998.html
Regulation concerning vocational training for an automobile salesman / automotive clerk AutoKfAusbV Ausfertigung date: 26.05.1998 full quotation: "regulation of vocational training to the automobile businessman / car clerk of 26 May 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1145)" footnote (+++ text detection from: 1 8.1998 +++) this Decree is a training regulations within the meaning of section 25 of the Act on vocational education. The training regulations and the thus harmonised, adopted by the Standing Conference of the Ministers of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany outline curriculum for vocational school will be soon published as a supplement to the Federal Gazette.
Input formula on the basis of § 25 para 1 in conjunction with § 2 sentence 1 of the vocational training Act of August 14, 1969 (BGBl. I p. 1112), last in accordance with article 35 of the Decree of 21 September 1997 (BGBl. I p. 2390) is changed, ordered the Federal Ministry of economy in agreement with the Federal Ministry for education, science, research and technology: section 1 State recognition of the education profession Automotive Automotive clerk training profession is State-recognized.
§ 2 duration of apprenticeship training takes three years.
Section 3 education profession at least the following skills and knowledge are the subject of the vocational training: 1 training company: 1.1 position, legal form and structure of the training company, 1.2 training, 1.3 operating organization, 1.4 HR, 1.5 safety and health protection at work, 1.6 environmental protection;
2. Organization of work, information and communication: 2.1 work organization, 2.2 Office of economic processes, 2.3 information and communication 2.4 use of foreign languages in professional duties, 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry, 2.6 data protection and data security;
3. business management and control: 3.1 operational and industry figures, 3.3 cost accounting, 3.4 calculation, 3.2 accounting 3.5 statistics;
4. market and sales: 4.1 distribution relationships, 4.2 vehicles, 4.3 purchasing and procurement, 4.4 inventory Management_1, 4.5 marketing, 4.6 sales;
5. financial services: 5.1 5.2 insurance, financing, 5.3 in addition had warranty service;
6 services: 6.1 service, 6.2 warranties, 6.3, official vehicle inspection, 6.4 technical service, workshop, 6.5 parts and accessories, 6.6 operational tasks of environmental protection.
7 operational services.
(2) in the case of the transfer of skills and knowledge referred to in paragraph 1, No 7 is to use one of the following applications: 1. fleet management, 2. communication devices, 3. vehicle rental.
The field is set by the training company. A different field of application can be based based permitting the transfer of skills and knowledge no. 7 on breadth and depth referred to in paragraph 1.
§ 4 training curriculum (1) the skills and knowledge according to § 3 should be taught according to the contained instructions for the factual and temporal structure of vocational training (training curriculum) in annexes I and II. A deviating from the training curriculum factual and temporal structure of the training content is specifically allowed, as far as practical operating characteristics require the deviation.
(2) the knowledge and skills referred to in this regulation to be acquired so that the trainees to engage a qualified professional activity within the meaning of § 1 para 2 of the vocational training Act is empowered, includes in particular independent planning, performing, and controlling. This qualification is to prove in the tests according to paragraphs 7 and 8.
§ 5 training plan the training employer has to draw up a training plan on the basis of the education masterplan for the trainees.
§ 6 record book the trainee has to do a report portfolio in the form of a training certificate. He is to give opportunity to lead the record book during the training period. The trainers has regularly look through the record book.
§ 7 midterm (1) to determine of the level of training is making a midterm. She will take place in the middle of the second year of training.
(2) the intermediate stretches on the skills listed in the annexes I and II for the first year of training and knowledge, as well as on the material to be conveyed in the vocational education according to the curriculum, unless it is essential for vocational training.
(3) the midterm is making in writing on the basis of practical tasks or cases less than 180 minutes in the following test areas: 1. Organization of work, Office, 2. inventory management, 3 technical support, 4. Economic and social studies.
§ 8 final examination (1) the audit extends on the knowledge and skills listed in the annex I, as well as on the curriculum taught in the vocational school, as far as it is essential for the training.
(2) the test is written in the testing field sales and services, making financial services and economic and social studies and exercises practical oral in the testing field.
(3) the requirements in the areas of examination are: 1 test range sales and services: less than 180 minutes, the examinee to edit two complex real-world tasks and here show that he understands professional relationships and independently plan, coordinate, and perform processes market - and goal-oriented in compliance with technical, organizational, and time requirements. He should regard dispositive and economic requirements. For this purpose come in particular the following areas into consideration: a) market and sales, b) services, c) commercial management and control;
2. audit financial services: in less than 90 minutes, the examinee should edit a complex real-world task and thereby demonstrate that he understands professional relationships, analyze facts, compare financial services as well as devise possible solutions can. For this, in particular the following areas into consideration come: a) financing, b) insurance, c) in addition to genuine warranty;
3. audit scope of economic and social studies: in less than 90 minutes, the examinee should edit real world tasks or cases from the professional and working world and here show that he can represent economic and social contexts of professional and working world and judge
4. test range practical exercises: In terms of examination of practical exercises the DUT should only edit a communication of two practical tasks made him the choice of the areas of customer-oriented, products and services. For the editing, a period of no more than 15 minutes must be provided. The task should be the starting point for the following discussion. This, the field of application according to § 3 para 2 is to be based. The candidate shall demonstrate this to customer-oriented and situational conversations and provide operational services. The interview should take less than 20 minutes for the individual test specimen.
(4) have been evaluated in the written exam the examination results in up to two test areas with 'poor' and the other test areas with at least 'sufficient' is so at the request of the DUT or discretion of the Audit Committee in a 'poor' weighted test areas the written exam by an oral examination lasting about 15 minutes to add, if this can be decisive for the exam. The test area is to determine from the DUT. In determining the result for this test range, the results of the written work and the oral exam in a ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
(5) in determining the overall result, the test areas have sales and services, as well as practical exercises against each of the remaining test areas of the double weight.
(6) to the final exam, at least sufficient benefits must be provided in the aggregate and in three of the four test areas. The audit services in a test area with "insufficient" evaluated, the exam is not passed.
Article 9 entry into force this regulation enters into force on 1 August 1998.
Annex I (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to an automobile salesman / automotive clerk - business outline - (site: BGBl. I, 1998, p. 1148-1155) skills to conveyed item No. No. part of the education profession and knowledge 1 2 3 1 training company (§ 3 No. 1) 1.1 position, legal form and structure of the training company (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 1.1) a) type and legal form of the training company represent b) objective , Business areas and activities of the training company turn out c) represent the cooperation of the training company with business organisations, professional organisations, trade unions and authorities d) bases, tasks and functioning of the operation of constitutional institutions describe e) basic economic data related to the automobile industry evaluate f) current industry trends to determine g) evaluate the social, cultural and environmental importance of the automobile and 1.2 establish the link to the history
Berufsbildung (section 3 para 1 No. 1.2) a) compare the operational training plan with the training regulations and b contribute to its implementation) explain the rights and obligations arising from the training ratio and c describe the contribution of those involved in the dual system) training as a prerequisite for the professional and personal development reasons. branchenbezogene training opportunities determine 1.3 operating organization (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 1.3) a) Organization and decision-making structures of the company represent b) typical business processes of the company are different c) d contribute to the cooperation of businesses with regard to optimal customer orientation) assess impact of organizational development on your own workspace e) f represent economic linkages in the automotive industry) forms of cooperation in the automobile industry and their pros and cons show up 1.4 human resources (section 3 para 1 No. 1.4) a) empowerment of employees as a key prerequisite for the benefit of the customer , business success and represent for the personal development of examples b) for the training operation applicable tariff rules, as well as labour and social law provisions explain c) co-determination and the opportunities for participation in the training company explain d) operational objectives and principles for the planning of staff describe e) operational requirements for staffing and working time rules apply f) tasks of personnel management edit g) fees, premiums, and commissions according to predefined schemas determine and settle 1.5 safety and health at work (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 1.5) a) danger to security and Determine health in the workplace and take measures to avoid b) occupational health and safety and accident prevention regulations apply c) describe behaviour in accidents and initiate the first measures d) apply the provisions of the fire prevention; Describe Verhaltensweisen in fires and fire-fighting measures 1.6 environmental protection (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 1.6) in particular: a contribute to the prevention of operational pollution within the professional sphere of influence,) possible environmental impacts by the training company and his contribution to the environmental protection examples explain b) for the training operation, applicable regulations of environmental protection apply c) ways the economic and environmentally-friendly energy and material use to use d) avoid waste; Materials and environmentally friendly waste disposal lead to 2. Organization of work, information and communication (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 2) 2.1 Organization of work (section 3 para 1 No. 2.1) a) operational work and organisational tool task-oriented b insert) work tasks in terms of content and time structure c) learning and working techniques task-oriented use d) ways functional and ergonomic workplace and work design to use e) measures aimed at improving work organisation and workplace design suggest f) conscious action as an example of the training company represent and contribute 2.2 Bürowirtschaftliche quality assurance processes (§ 3 para 1) No. 2.2) a) Inbox and mail distribution perform b) Outbox organize economic c) set up filing systems, registry - and archiving work perform d in accordance with retention periods) apply word processor e) cause maintenance and repair of office machinery and equipment f) g perform business correspondence, taking into account ergonomic key writing) appointments plan, coordinate and monitor, initiate date discrepancies due to General operating measures h) prepare for meetings and events, templates , Reports and logs create 2.3 information and communication (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 2.3) a) b evaluate business relationships between information and data flows) c Note importance of information and communication for operating climate, job performance and business success) apply d to situational forms of communication) information and communication disorders establish and contribute 2.4 use of foreign languages for professional tasks to avoid (§ 3 para 1 No. 2.4) a) foreign language terms apply b) in training mode, usual foreign language information evaluating c) grant and obtain information , also in a foreign language 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry (section 3 para 1 No. 2.5) a) efficient use of information and communication systems b) operating companies numbering systems apply c) avoid input and transmission errors, error risks and consequences of error estimate d) apply industry-specific information and communication systems for the processing of various business operations, in particular in the areas of new and used cars, service and parts, financing and insurance, e) ways of data transmission and information retrieval use f and compare offers of information and communication services) system and program updates note g) literature , Documentation, manuals and other tools use 2.6 privacy and data security (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 2.6) a) data protection regulations apply b) data maintain and secure 3. commercial management and control (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 3) 3.1 operating and industry figures (section 3 para 1 No. 3.1) a) business figures of the training company, including profitability, liquidity, sales, operating income, margin, margin, bearing rate of turnover in planning and calculation , apply and compare with the average value of the sector b) cost based on agreed targets and industry-typical figures compare. Results for decisions prepare c) evaluate business figures in period comparison and derive trends; Prepare 3.2 accounting results for decisions (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 3.2) a) sector-specific charts are different b) after the company chart of accounts, transactions assign c) payments monitor d) apply the occupational Dunning system 3.3 cost accounting (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 3.3) a) structure of cost and performance accounting of the training company explain b) c justify the use of full - and part of cost accounting in practice) determine costs for businesses on the basis of the classification applied in the training company d) participate in the Planning Bill for different business fields
(e) possibilities of operational risk insurance estimate; Insurance quotes compare and evaluate f) function of controlling information and control instrument on examples of the training company explain g) 3.4 calculation involved in the creation of income statements for individual business areas and the overall operation (§ 3 para 1 No. 3.4) a) incorporate elements of performance-related margin systems into operational costing sheets b) perform calculations to the workload of the workshop c) d contribute to determining the hourly billing rates) pricing procedures for the accessories area apply e) pricing procedures apply for the new and used car area f) determine price lower and upper limits and Consequences and risks for the company estimate 3.5 statistics (article 3 para. 1 No. 3.5) a) sales data capture; b assisting in monitoring and evaluation) inventory statistics from new, demonstration and used vehicles, in particular by brand and type, lead c) perform comparisons, and determine target grade of achievement of d) use statistics as a planning and forecasting help e) statistical data for presentations prepare 4. market and sales (§ 3 para 1 No. 4) 4.1 distribution relationships (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 4.1) a) distribution systems and sales levels in the automotive industry are different b) impact different sales contracts , in particular by dealers and agency agreements for the training operation, judge c) d assess the legal and economic relationship from retailers to manufacturers and importers) represent the influence of sales policy on the business areas of the training company e) legal and economic relations between the training company and its contractual partners describe f) 4.2 vehicles describe impact of the EU single market examples of the training company (section 3 para 1 No. 4.2) a) vehicle types and types according to regulations and typologies differentiate b) describe current range of vehicles and with that of competitors c compare) d work with in-house and customer-related media and publications) technical innovations to their benefit for customers, transport and the environment assess e) performance and product features, in particular material, processing, equipment, quality, life and design, in terms of customer demands to review f) 4.3 purchasing and procurement compare the price-performance ratio of vehicles (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 4.3) a) shopping for accessories, tires, operating and auxiliary materials use b) employ significant sales and procurement markets for the training operation c) participate in the formation of range and range changes suggest
d) apply ordering systems for vehicles and parts, in particular status queries and options changing customer-oriented use e) dispositions for vehicle purchasing based on customer orders to perform f)
seasonal influences on the sale of vehicles, parts and accessories Note g) different procurement possibilities of second-hand vehicles use h) determine financing options for the purchase and note i) k participate in establishing the annual plan for the new car sales) represent the relationship between order changes, ordering systems and production systems and production control 4.4 inventory management (article 3, paragraph 1 point 4.4) a) the possibilities of storage management with regard to the different business areas of the training company. different storage organizations establish b) record deliveries, check type and quantity, as well as open defects; in case of complaints, due to General operating measures initiate c) compare with the ordering and goods input documents invoices and delivery notes; Differences explain d) check invoices for accuracy; Disagreements clarify e) warehouse control system is applied; Ways to use f for the correction of order proposals) store goods, goods movements capture g) represent importance of spare parts stock for the benefit of the customer h) 4.5 marketing perform inventory (section 3 para 1 No. 4.5) a) regional competitors watch and b derive position training operation on the market) registration data and operational comparisons, in particular, market data and customer satisfaction surveys, decision-oriented c evaluate) different target groups of the training company. Get addresses, evaluate and manage d) sources for market surveillance use e) customer contact programs insert f) advertising design; G insert promotional material and mandrels) competition rules apply h) i establish operational and brand-typical assortment policy and the importance of range parts or groups in the total range) k contribute to the development and implementation of operational marketing concepts) the need for cooperation between the business areas establish new cars, used cars, spare parts and customer service as a prerequisite for successful marketing l) m use the ratio of price to value as an argument) participate in sales promotion measures , in particular promotions plan, perform and 4.6 sales contribute to the monitoring of the success (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 4.6) a) sales meetings and consultations for parts and accessories perform b) sales pitches for new and used vehicles in front - and prepare c) manuals for customer service use d) evaluate customer data of the targeted acquisition company and prepare e) general terms and conditions for the different business areas please f) customer order document g) vehicle registration and logout prepare and carry out h) preparing delivery i) information and data on the quality of vehicle delivery at customer request and document 5. financial services (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 5) 5.1 financing (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 5.1) a) financing programs explain by manufacturer banks and other financing institutions and in relation to the essential characteristics, in particular deposit, effective annual rate of interest, maturity and repayment, b compare) prepare financing agreements c) leasing programs of from different vendors in relation to essential features, in particular deposit, rates height, duration, residual value and purchase option, compare d) leases prepare e) economic impact of financing and leasing operationally estimate f) customers explain differences in financing and leasing
g) information systems for financing and leasing insert h) i explain the trade-in of used cars as part of the vehicle financing) check the maturities of contracts and initiate follow-up 5.2 insurance (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 5.2) a) b inform customers about the possibility of the risk covered by insurance) customers on terms of vehicle insurance advice c) inform customers about the offer of insurance training operation, insurance companies offer d) insurance applications, prepare and provide insurance 5.3 in addition had warranty service (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 5.3) a) customers about important features of Warranty requests new car port and used vehicle warranties inform b) prepare and provide c) check the terms of the treaties, and initiate follow-up d) mobility insurance 6 services use as a customer loyalty tool (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 6) 6.1 service (section 3 para 1 No. 6.1) a) b constitute the contribution of the service for the benefit of the customer and to the economic success) formulate contracts in cooperation with the customer and workshop just encode c) quotes create d) workshop orders schedule and monitor e) participate in the planning for the utilization of the workshop f) repair and sales notes create and g describe the customer) additional services offered by h) time worth just repair prices are offered, procurement option for used parts determine 6.2 warranties (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 6.2) a) b inform about differences between the guarantee and warranty) warranties of the training company by guarantee commitments from suppliers secure c) warranty orders edit d) amiability according edit 6.3, official vehicle inspection (§ 3 para 1 No. 6.3) a) periodic vehicle roadworthiness by the training company as a special service offer b) deadlines for driving stuff monitoring note; C coordinate inspection dates) conditions the general approval, especially for special accessories, probe clean and rebuilt, note d) inspection operations document 6.4 technical service, workshop (section 3 para 1 No. 6.4) a) workshop orders, taking into account data from technical documentation and vehicle papers formulate b) traffic and operational safety of vehicles by Visual inspection, determine c) identify mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical and electronic systems in vehicles and d distinguish their function) on diagnostic , Maintenance and repair work involved e) check temperatures and filling quantities in systems, filling levels correct f) vehicles g join the damage assessment) 6.5 parts and accessories participate in the preparation of cost estimates for body and paint work (section 3 para 1 No. 6.5) a) capture type-specific parts and accessories, assign and manage b) orders for spare parts in compliance with conditions, ordering costs and deadlines for performing c) performance and product characteristics describe and evaluate in terms of manufacturer and customer demands. D compare Preis-Leistungsverhältnis) delineate different criteria for the parts and accessories assortment policy 6.6 operating-related tasks of environmental protection (article 3, paragraph 1 No. 6.6) a) customers represent the environmental expertise of the training company and the resulting benefits b) apply c rules and guidelines for the recycling of vehicles and their parts) withdrawal guidelines of the manufacturers and suppliers use 7 operating specific services (§ 3 para 1 No. 7) a) operational services of the core offering delineate and evaluate their interactions b) operating-specific service packages offer c) possibilities of custom contracts d take into account advice) operational services calculate and account Appendix II (to 4) training curriculum for vocational training to the automobile businessman / car clerk - temporal breakdown - (site: BGBl. I, 1998, S. 1156-1158) 1 year of training (1) in a period of total three to four months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are 1.1 position, legal form and structure of the training company, learning a to d on , 1.2 vocational training, learning outcomes a and b, 1.3 operating organization, objective a, 1.5 safety and health protection at work, 1.6 environmental protection 2.1 organisation of work, learning a to d, 2.2 Office of economic processes, learning a to e, 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry, learning a and b, 2.6 privacy and data security, 4.1 distribution relationships, learning a to c, to mediate.
(2) in a period of total four to six months the skills and knowledge of the profession position 6.4 are focusing on technical customer service, to provide Workshop 4.2 vehicles, learning outcomes a and b, in conjunction with the skills and knowledge of the profession position and related to providing the skills and knowledge of the profession items 1.5 safety and health at work, to continue 1.6 environmental protection.
(3) in a period of total three to four months the skills and knowledge of the profession position are 4.3 purchasing and procurement focused on 6.5 parts and accessories in combination with the skills and knowledge of the job positions, to provide objective a, 4.4 inventory Management_1, 4.6 sales, objective a, and related to providing the skills and knowledge of the profession position 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry , Learning outcomes a and b, to continue.
2nd in a period of one to two months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are training year (1) 1.2 vocational training, objective c, 1.4 human resources in conjunction with the skills and knowledge of the profession position 2.3 focuses on
Information and communication, learning a to c, to mediate.
(2) in a period of total three to five months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are 6.1 service, 6.2, 6.3, official vehicle inspection, 6.6 operational tasks of environmental protection in connection with the skills and knowledge of the job positions 2.1 work organisation, learning e and f, 2.2 Office of economic processes, objective g, 2.3 information and communication, objective d, 2.4 use of foreign languages for professional tasks focused on , Learning objectives a and b, to mediate and to continue environmental protection in connection with the transfer of skills and knowledge of the profession position 1.6.
(3) in a period of total two to three months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are mainly 4.1 distribution relationships, learning d to f, 4.2 vehicles, objective c, 4.3 purchasing and procurement objectives b to h, 4.5 marketing objectives a to g, procedures in connection with the skills and knowledge of the profession items 2.2 Office economic objective f and h, 2.4 use of foreign languages at specialist tasks , Objective c, to mediate and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession position 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry, learning outcomes a and b, in this context.
(4) in a period of total three to five months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are mainly 3.2 accounting, 3.3 cost accounting, learning a to c, 3.4 calculation, learning a to d, 3.5 statistics in connection with the skills and knowledge of the profession items 1.1 position, legal form and structure of the training company, learning e and f, 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry, learning c to g , to mediate and in connection with the transfer of skills and knowledge of the profession position 2.6 privacy and data security to continue.
3rd training year (1) during a period of total three to four months the skills and knowledge of the profession position are 4.6 sales objectives b to i, in conjunction with the skills and knowledge of the profession items 1.1 focus position, legal form and structure of the training company, objective g, 3.4 calculation, function e, 4.2 vehicles, learning d to f, 4.3 purchasing and procurement, objectives i and k , 4.5 marketing, learning h to m, and in relation to convey thereby providing the skills and knowledge of the profession items 2.3 information and communication, 2.4 use of foreign languages for professional tasks, continue 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry.
(2) in a period of total three to five months are mainly to impart the skills and knowledge of the profession position 5. financial services and to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession items 2.3 information and communication, 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry in connection therewith.
(3) in a period of total two to four months are to impart the skills and knowledge of the profession position 7 focuses on company-specific services and in connection with marketing, learning g to m, to continue providing the skills and knowledge of the profession position 4.5.
(4) during a period of one to two months the skills and knowledge of the job positions are mainly 1.3 operating organization, objectives b to f, 3.1 operating and industry figures, 3.3 cost accounting, to impart learning d f, g, 3.4 calculation, objective and related thus providing the skills and knowledge of professional image positions 2.5 information and communication systems of the automotive industry, 3.4 calculation, learning a to e , 3.5 statistics to continue.
Search Translated Laws of Germany