Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/ap-mdbgsv/BJNR388200001.html
Regulation on the training and examination for the central police service in the Federal Police (AP-mDBPolV) AP-mDBPolV issue date: 19.12.2001 full quotation: "regulation on the training and examination for the central police service in the Federal Police of 19 December 2001 (BGBl. I S. 3882), most recently by article 2 of the Decree of 2 December 2012 (BGBl. I S. 2408) is changed" stand: last amended by art. 2 V v 2.12.2012 I 2408 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 31.12.2001 +++) heading: IdF d. art. 60 No. 1 G v. 21.6.2005 I 1818 mWv entered & d. art. 1 No. 1 V v. 20.2.2008 I 248 mWv 1.3.2008 input formula on the basis of § 3 para 2 sentence 2 of the federal police officers act of June 3, 1976 (BGBl. I p. 1357), by article 3 No 2 of the law of 29 June 1998 (BGBl. I S. 1666) new is been taken ordered the Ministry of the Interior: contents chapter 1 training section 1 aim the preparation service section 2 education authority , Apprenticeships section 3 duration of preparatory service § 4 design the training section 5 basic training section 6 performance requirements article 7 more theoretical and practical training of § 8 career course § 9 dismissal section 10 Vacations section 11 shortening training sections and extension of preparatory service Chapter 2 tests § 12 type of tests § 13 purpose of checks of § 14 examination, examination committees § 15 time, location and sequence of tests of section 16 examination subjects article 17 evaluation by audit services § 18 course services § 19 written examination papers article 20 preparation for the written examination of section 21 conduct of the written examination of section 22 assessment of written work § 23 announcement of the written examinations and subjects of the oral exam section 24 admission to the oral and practical examination § 25 oral and practical exam section 26 prevention, withdrawal, default section 27 deception, order violation of § 28 presence third section 29 exam result section 30 certificate article 31 examination files, inspection § 32 repeat a test Chapter 3 miscellaneous provisions article 33 experimentation clause § 34 (dropped out) § 35 entry into force Chapter 1 education section 1 objective of the preparatory service which preparation service to candidates and candidates with the professional requirements of their career familiar and the knowledge , Provide skills and abilities that are required to perform their tasks in the central police service. He is based on the mission statement for the Federal Police. The preparatory service shall serve in particular the personality education, promote the development of the technical, methodological and social competence, and train male and female police officers, who are aware of their specific responsibilities in the Liberal, democratic and social rule of law.
Section 2 education authority, training agencies (1) education authority is the Federal Police Academy. It determines the setting of candidates and candidates and coordinated the preparatory service.
(2) the training is carried out in the facilities of the Federal Police Academy as well as the federal police authorities and their departments (education bodies).
(3) in order to ensure a proper training is at the sites of the Federal Police Academy, which perform training tasks, to order each a training manager or a training manager.
§ 3 duration of the preparatory service of preparation service lasts two years and six months.
§ 4 design education (1) the training is divided into the following sections: 1 basic training lasting twelve months including the intermediate at the end of basic training, 2. the further theoretical and practical training of a total of twelve months duration, and 3. the career course including the career review of six months duration.
(2) the training is carried out according to the training plan. Deviations from the hours specified in the individual areas of education are allowed up to 10 per cent.
(3) (dropped out) § 5 (1) basic training basic training gives the theoretical knowledge required for a successful continuation of training and practical skills and is designed to increase the physical capacity.
(2) Die Grundausbildung umfasst
die Wissensvermittlung in den Fächern
Staats- und Verfassungsrecht/politische Bildung,
Einsatzrecht (Polizei- und Ordnungsrecht, Strafrecht/Strafprozessrecht, Ordnungswidrigkeitenrecht)/Verkehrsrecht,
die praktische Ausbildung in den Fächern
Zwangsmitteleinsatz (Einsatztraining, Waffen- und Schießausbildung),
erste Hilfe , 3. the training in the subject of Dienstsport including swimming and rescue, 4. a behavior training, 5. questions of professional ethics, a project week 6 and 7 a information placement in departments of the Federal Police.
(3) the transfer of theoretical knowledge and practical skills you want to on the basis of which in paragraph 2 No. 1 and 2 mentioned subjects across the curriculum be in fields of action of police activities.
§ 6 performance requirements (1) are 1 heads of State and constitutional law / civic education, 2. use law/traffic law, 3. civil service law, 4. leadership education/psychology, 5. use teaching/police service customer/traffic education, 6 forensics, 7 German, 8 English, 9 police technology, to provide coercive measures usage credits 10 Dienstsport, 11 usage training and 12 during basic training in the subjects.
(2) certificates of achievement are 1 written supervisory work, 2. performance tests in written and oral form, as well as 3 practical checks.
(3) in the subjects use law/traffic law and use teaching/police service customer/traffic apprenticeship are duration two written supervisory work of 90 minutes each, to produce two written supervisory work from 45 to 90 minutes duration and in all other subjects in the subjects of Criminology as well as heads of State and constitutional law / civic education a supervisory work of 45 minutes duration. In the subjects of practical training (usage training, use of coercive measures, police technology) and in the trade Dienstsport assessment are to provide in the form of practical checks.
(4) for each compartment referred to in paragraph 1, give a professional touch. The technical note arises from the credits and is set according to § 17 para 1 in ranking points. The supervision work and the performance tests incorporated with each 50 per cent in the respective technical note.
(5) the Federal Police Academy can request proof of appropriate knowledge in other Interpol working languages account for the grading in the professional English. A technical note will not be granted.
§ 7 more theoretical and practical training (1) further technical-theoretical and practical professional training aims to increase the theoretical knowledge acquired during the basic training and practical skills, to deepen and continue to increase physical performance.
(2) the more theoretical and practical training includes the training areas according to § 5 paragraph 2 No. 1 to 6, as well as internships in the fields of application of the Federal Police. The training plan governs the further.
(3) in the test subjects (§ 16 section 1) is a written supervisory work by 90 minutes, to make a written supervision work of 45 minutes duration each in all other subjects. In the subjects of practical training (usage training, use of coercive measures, police technology) and in the trade Dienstsport assessment are to provide in the form of practical checks. The supervisory work flow with 50 per cent in the technical note to each according to § 17 para 1. The other 50 per cent resulting from the performance tests. Of the individual technical notes, an average score rank is according to § 17 para 1 sentence 2 to form.
§ 8 career course (1) the career course serves the deepening and widening of the knowledge acquired in the previous training and skills, as well as the preparation for the career test. He concludes with the career test.
(2) the career course includes subjects 1 State and constitutional law / civic education, 2. use law/traffic law, 3. public service law, 4. leadership education/psychology, 5. use teaching/police service customer/traffic education, 6 forensics, 7 English, 8 use of coercive measures and 9 Dienstsport.
(3) in the test subjects (§ 16 section 1) are based on a supervisory work of 90 and 120 minutes to make permanent. In addition, oral and written performance tests to provide are in the test subjects. The technical notes to be formed according to article 17, paragraph 1 arise to 50 per cent to 50 per cent of the written and oral performance tests in the subjects of the examination and the supervisory work.
§ 9 release
Who does not meet the requirements of the preparatory service in terms of physical, mental or character or after the services suggests that the aim of the training is not to reach, can be dismissed through revocation according to § 37 of the federal civil servants Act. A release from any other important reason remains unaffected.
§ 10 vacations on the training time be fully, hours of annual leave credited times of a rendered generally up to one month during the training year.
§ 11 shortening training sections and extension of preparatory service (1) reasons compelling the education interrupted, can education sections shortened and deviations approved by the training plan, if successful achieving of the training goal thereby is not endangered.
(2) the preparatory service is to extend, if interrupted training for compelling reasons and shortening training sections of the objective of the training is at risk in some cases. Hearing prior to the candidates and candidates.
(3) the preparatory service may be extended to not more than 12 months at most twice.
(4) the education authority decides on the admission of deviations from duration and course individual training sections and the extension of preparatory service pursuant to paragraphs 1 to 3.
(5) the Federal Ministry of the Interior can extend the preparatory service at the request of the candidate or the candidate of the time provided for in paragraph 3 for Hochleistungssportlerinnen and athletes.
(6) in the cases of paragraphs 3 and 5, § 32 remains unaffected.
Chapter 2 tests § 12 type of tests the provisions of §§ 13 to 32 apply to 1 the midterm exam at the end of basic training and 2. the career test for the central police service in the Federal Police.
§ 13, whether the candidates and candidates the goal of this training section purpose of testing (1) intermediate is used determining and are suitable according to the acquired knowledge and skills for further training in the career of the central police service in the Federal Police.
(2) the career test is used, whether the candidates and candidate the target of training have attained determination and are qualified according to the acquired skills and knowledge for the career of the central police service in the Federal Police.
§ 14 examination, examination committees (1) conducting the tests is whether the examination Office, which will be set up at the Federal Police Academy.
(2) the Audit Office are particularly 1 the establishment of audit committees and the appointment of members and professional testing ends of the examination committees and agencies, 2. the concern for the development and consistent application of evaluation standards, 3. decisions according to § 26 para 2 to 4, article 27, paragraph 3, and § 32 para 2, 4. the determination of the timing of the announcement of the examination results and 5. the charge of the competent staff.
(3) the Audit Committee members belong to: 1. when the intermediate a) a police law enforcement officer or a police officers, at least in one Office of grade A-11 or A 12, not training manager or the head of training in the previous education section has been as Chairman or Chairman, b) a police law enforcement officer or a police officers of the upscale service with unlimited career skills as a Committee member or assessor and c) a police law enforcement officer or a police officers, at least in an official of grade A-9 as a Committee member or assessor;
2. when assessing a career) a police law enforcement officer or a police officers of the higher service as President or Chairman, and b) two police Landespolizei or police officers at least of the upscale service with unlimited career skills as sitting in.
(4) in the midterm and in assessing career voting member to the Audit Committee for the assessment of the written test papers, as well as for the conduct of oral and practical tests for each subject of an expert examiner or a professional inspector is added as for his subject. They are for the assessment of the written papers first korrektorinnen or first proof-readers and suggest the grade for the oral and practical examinations in their field.
(5) the examination Board is resolutionable, if all members are present. It decides by majority vote; Abstention is not permitted. Vote decides the or of the Chairman of the Audit Committee.
(6) the members of the examination committees are independent and not bound by instructions for their work as examiners.
§ 15 time, place and procedure of checks (1) the midterm exam at the end of basic training and the career test at the end of the career course takes place.
(2) or the Chairperson of the examination Board opened the investigation and determines the chronological sequence.
(3) the training manager or training manager informed the candidates and candidates at least four weeks prior to the written test on the main provisions of the examination regulations and the timing of the test.
(4) the examinations consist of a written and an oral part. The written part is preceded by the oral. At the intermediate No. is in addition to in § 5 para 2 to place a cross-curricular practical test 1 and 2 mentioned subjects.
Article 16 examination subjects (1) are 1 use law/traffic law, 2. use teaching/police service customer/traffic education, 3. Heads of State and constitutional law / civic education and 4. forensics examination subjects for the midterm and the career test.
(2) the practical test within the midterm exam covers the subjects referred to in section 15, subsection 4, sentence 3.
Article 17 (1) the services are assessment by audit services with following notes and rank points: very good (1) 15 to 14 points a performance that meets the requirements in particular, good (2) 13 to 11 points a performance, which fully meets the requirements, satisfying (3) 10-8 points a performance, which in General meets the requirements, sufficient (4) a 7 to 5 points performance , which although is flawed, but still meets the requirements as a whole, poorly (5) 4 to 2 points performance that does not meet the requirements, but suggests that there are the necessary basic knowledge and the defects could be remedied any time soon, not enough (6) 1-0 a points performance, which does not meet the requirements of even the basics are so sketchy , that the shortcomings could not be resolved any time soon.
Average rank scores are calculated from the rank points; they are calculated to two decimal places after the decimal point without rounding- off.
(2) in assessing writing services credits allocated to the performance composition and difficulty according to relevant requirements of their number. If a requirement is met, the corresponding number of points of the performance is attributed to. The spelling, the structure and clarity of presentation, and the agility of the expression are reflected in the measurement in addition to the professional performance adequately. When significant deficiencies in these areas can be placed up to 10 per cent of the credits to be awarded will be deducted. Has a candidate or a candidate not or not timely delivered the required audit work, it is rated "insufficient" (rank point 0).
(3) the note 'sufficient' assumes that the percent of performance points is at least 50 per cent of the available total score.
(4) the performance points are a uniform increase in the level of requirement accordingly as follows after her from the hundred component on the achievable score of the points mapped to: from the hundred component of rank points 100 to 93.7 points 15 under 93.7 up 87.5 14 under 87,5 to 83.4 13 under 83.4 to 79.2 12 under to 75.0 79.2 11 under 75.0 to 70.9 10 70.9 up 66.7 9 under 66.7 to 62.5 8 under 62.5 to 58.4 58.4 to 54.2 7 6 of 54.2 to 50.0 5
under 50.0 to 41.7 4 at 41.7 to 33.4 3 in 33.4 up 25.0 2 under 25.0 to 12.5 12.5 1 are 0 (5) if the assessment referred to in paragraph 2 is not feasible according to the type of performance test or examination work, principles of paragraphs 3 and 4, according to for the lower rank point of each note typical requirements set. These requirements from the granting of the place point corresponding to the performance is established. These principles shall apply mutatis mutandis for the assessment of oral services.
§ 18 training services (1) arise from the training services for the midterm and the career testing according to section 6 para 4 and technical notes granted to § 8 section 3. This technical note, an average score rank each is to make pursuant to § 17 para 1 sentence 2.
(2) the training services are referred to in paragraph 1 to determine the training manager or the head of the training and to give at least three working days before the written examination the candidates and candidates.
§ 19 written examination papers in the written tests are to make 1 in the intermediate je a work of 120 minutes in the subjects of a) usage law/traffic law, b) use teaching/police service customer/traffic education, c) State and constitutional law / civic education and d) forensics, 2. when assessing a career) ever work lasting 180 minutes in the subjects of aa) use law/traffic law and bb) use teaching/police service customer/traffic education, and b) ever work lasting 120 minutes in the subjects of aa) State and constitutional law / civic education and bb) forensics.
Preparation for the written examination (1) that allows examination to each compartment, which is subject to the written test (section 19), two task proposals develop article 20. Task proposals create the teaching subject and teacher of training organisations involved in the training course. This is to indicate what tools can use the candidates and candidate in the making of the work.
(2) the Audit Office selects a proposal for each examination. The proposals can be modified with the participation of subject and teacher. New proposals can be requested. The examination papers and the non-selected proposals be separately in sealed envelopes of the training manager or sent back the head of training; Here, the non selected proposals for possible use in a repeat test be held until the announcement of the examination results under lock and key.
(3) in all educational institutions, in which papers are written at the same time, uniform exams are to use. The written papers are on consecutive work days to write; After two days of work, an inspection-free day must be provided.
(4) the testing proposals and papers must be kept secret.
§ 21 conduct of the written examination (1) written works are produced under supervision. The supervisor may have not taught in the respective subject of examination candidates and candidates and be intended as Bewerterin or judges in the same subject of this Audit Committee.
(2) the supervisor make a transcript and mark the beginning of the process, any specific incidents and interruption times in her. You recorded the time of submission on each work and sign the transcript.
(3) before editing the paper, the jobs and the indicators are to draw. The supervisor enter the codes in a list, lists all candidates and candidates by name, and put the list in an envelope which is sealed. The sealed envelope is to be kept and may be opened only after the final review of the papers.
(4) the candidates and candidates provided their work with their code. The candidates and contenders for the commissioned work should not specify its name. Should this nevertheless happen be the supervisor make unrecognizable the name drawing in tax.
(5) the envelope containing the examination papers is opened immediately prior to the written exam by the supervisor in the examination room in the presence of candidates and candidates.
(6) the beginning of the time immediately following the announcement of the tasks is determined by the supervisor; the processing time may not be interrupted by a break.
(7) during the processing period, the candidates and candidates permitted to leave the examination room only for good reasons with the approval of the supervisor. It may be absent only a candidate or a candidate.
(8) the candidates and candidates have to submit their written papers with all records at the latest at the end of the processing time at the supervisor and then immediately to leave the exam room. The supervisor in time indicate the end of the processing time. A paper delivered on time despite prompt is to be provided with a corresponding note.
Article 22 assessment of written work (1) is any examination work by the expert examiner or evaluated the expert examiner and a member of the Audit Committee.
(2) the reviews differ, decides the Audit Committee in relation to the number of rank points set by the Korrektorinnen and proofreaders. In addition, § 14 para 5 applies.
Article 23 the results of the written examination work and the subjects that should be checked, are announcing the written examinations and subjects of the oral exam to give at least three working days prior to the oral and, where appropriate, the practical examination the candidates and candidates. This communication does not rule out the oral examination in other test subjects, if the Audit Committee deems necessary due to the history of the oral examination.
§ 24 candidates and candidates are admitted to the oral and practical exam to the oral and, where appropriate, practical examination approved, if two or more written papers with at least five ranking points have been evaluated. Otherwise, the exam is not passed.
§ 25 oral and practical examination (1) to include the oral examination papers in the intermediate and carrier testing usage-related issues. The Audit Committee determines in which test subjects the candidates and candidates should be examined orally. Each candidate and each candidate shall be tested at least in two test subjects.
(2) the candidates and candidates must be tested in each examination subject in the 1st which is the difference between course and written exam performance more than a touch, 2nd that is course and written exam performance means at least 5.0 points or 3. at least 5.0 points is the written test performance.
(3) the duration of the oral examination must be less than 15 minutes each candidate or candidates do not and should not exceed 45 minutes. At the same time, at least two and not more than five candidates and candidates in a group should be examined.
(4) the Audit Committee evaluated the services according to § 17 in conjunction with article 6 para 4 and § 8 section 3; the trade test ends suggest the review.
(5) § 15 para 4 sentence 3 (6) at the end of the oral and practical exam applies for the practical test within the midterm exam will be the examination services they provide announced the candidates and candidates.
(7) on the conduct of the examination a transcript is for each test group to manufacture, which is signed by the members of the Audit Committee.
Section 26 (1) who due to a disease or other beyond circumstances of passing the examination or parts of the examination is prevention, cancellation, delay prevents, has to prove this in an appropriate manner. A disease is to be proven by presentation of a certificate of a physician or a physician in the Federal Police; a private medical certificate can be recognized.
(2) for an important reason, candidates or candidates with the approval of the examination Office can withdraw from the examination.
(3) in the case of prevention or withdrawal under paragraphs 1 and 2 are not started the examination or the relevant part of the examination. The examination Office determines when it will be made up, and decides whether and to what extent already included work as papers are counted.
(4) candidates or candidates fail the written, oral or practical examination completely or partially without sufficient excuse, the examination Office decides whether the audit service not provided can be rescheduled, rated "insufficient" (rank point 0) or explains the entire test fail. The decision is to be provided with a legal appeal.
§ 27 deception, violation of order (1) candidates or candidates in the exam try a deception or contribute or violate the order, will be; allowed the continuation of the audit subject to a decision of the examination Office referred to in paragraph 2 If there is a significant failure, you can exclude the candidates or candidates from further participation in the relevant part of the examination.
(2) the examination Office decides on the consequences of a deception attempt, a contribution to such a, a violation of the order or any cheating during an exam part. The examination Office can arrange the repetition of single or multiple audit services according to the severity of the misconduct, evaluate the performance of the test with "insufficient" (rank point 0) or explain the entire test fail.
(3) an illusion is only known after the oral examination, the examination Office can explain later the test fail. The action is allowed within a period of five years after the date of the oral examination.
(4) the persons concerned can be heard before the decision is taken.
§ 28 presence of third parties (1) the test is not public. Representative of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Police Academy, the training manager training manager and the head or the head of the educational institution can participate in the exam.
(2) the Chairman of the audit committees in consultation, with the candidates and candidates, allow the presence at the oral examination other persons.
(3) only the Audit Committee participates consulting and audit performance.
§ Passed 29 test result (1) which is testing if the oral and, where appropriate, the practical test at least the average score rank 5.0 is achieved. Still, the means of written and oral examination must be in each examination subject at least 5.0 points.
(2) be considered in the case of the grade: to be determined by the Audit Committee: 1. when the intermediate a) the average rank score of course performance (section 18) with 40 per cent, b) the ranking points of the four written papers with each 7.5 per cent (30 per cent), c) the average rank score, the oral and practical testing with each 15 per cent (30 per cent);
2. when assessing a career) the average rank score of the midterm with 5 per cent, b) the average rank score of further technical-theoretical and practical professional training (§ 7) at 18 per cent, c) the average rank score of course performance (section 18) with 10 per cent, d) the ranking points of the four written papers with each 10 per cent (40 per cent) and e) the average rank score of the oral examination with 27 per cent.
(3) as far as the finally calculated average rank score is 5.0 or more decimal places from 50 to 99 for the formation of the final grade shall be rounded; In addition, decimal places for the formation of notes are not considered.
(4) in following the advice of the Audit Committee, which or the Chairman shall inform the ranking points the candidates and candidates and explains they just orally on request.
§ 30 certificate (1) the Chairman of the audit committees give the candidates and candidates of the outcome of the exams a certificate, which must include at least the final grade and the average rank score calculated in accordance with article 17. The exam is not passed, the Chairman of the audit committees inform in writing the candidates and candidates. The messages are pursuant to sentences 1 and 2 with a right of appeal and to give in the form of a certified copy to the personnel files.
(2) candidates and candidates who have not definitively passed the exam will receive a certificate, which includes the duration of the training and the training content of the authority.
(3) errors and obvious mistakes in the determination or notice of the audit results are corrected by the examination Office. Incorrect certificates are to be returned.
Article 31 examination files, inspection (1) are the writings about the conduct of the written, oral and practical examination as well as the determination of the total with the written examination papers to take the test files. The examination files are kept at least five years by the Federal Police Academy.
(2) the candidates and candidates can take insight into the parts of the examination files relating to them after completing the career test.
Repeat a test (1) which can candidates and candidates who have not passed the midterm or the career test or testing is considered fail, repeat the test once § 32. The Federal Ministry of the Interior may permit a second repetition in justified cases.
(2) an examination can be repeated after three months at the earliest.
(3) the examination is completely to repeat. Individual examinations may not be taken.
(4) the further training is not exposed because of the repetition of the midterm.
(5) the preparatory service is extended for candidates and candidates who have not passed the career test, to complete the test.
Chapter 3 miscellaneous provisions article 33 experimentation clause (1) for the testing of new training and examination forms can on the basis of an action-oriented curriculum to be moved to December 31, 2010 according to the following regulations: certificates of achievement are 1 to provide during the basic training and technical-theoretical and vocational education in at least six areas of the Federal Police. Certificates of achievement are sector-specific action-oriented tasks with written, oral or practical elements. In addition the articles 6 and 7 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
2. during the course of the career 1 sentence 2 in four activity sectors of the Federal Police (Association tasks, bahnpolizeiliche tasks, border police tasks, air security tasks including grenzpolizeilicher tasks at airports) are instead written supervisory work performance evidence referred to in point to provide. In addition, article 8 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
3. in the midterm and in assessing career four complex action-oriented tasks to solve are rather than the technical written test papers. In addition the articles 16 and 19 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
4. instead of the oral and practical exams (§ 25) an action-oriented examination in at least two fields of action of the Federal Police. In addition, section 25 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) the education management has to ensure equal conditions for the training and testing of the candidates affected by the testing of an action-oriented training and candidates.
(3) the candidates affected by the testing and candidate are extensively to inform about the different training and modules.
(4) the testing must refer only to two training classes with no more than 50 candidates and candidates.
(5) the testing must be accompanied scientifically in their different phases. In a final report are to present the results and to evaluate scientifically.
Article 34 (lapsed) - section 35 this regulation into force shall on 31 December 2001.
Search Translated Laws of Germany