Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/ahstatdv/BJNR002060962.html
Regulation on the implementation of the law on statistics of the cross-border movement of goods (foreign trade statistics - implementing regulation - AHStatDV) AHStatDV Ausfertigung date: 02.04.1962 full quotation: "external trade statistics regulation as amended by the notice of 29 July 1994 (BGBl. I S. 1993), most recently by article 1 of the Decree of January 22, 2015 (BGBl. I p. 22) has been changed" stand: Neugefasst by BEK. v. 29.7.1994 I, 1993;
amended by art. 1 V v. 22.1.2015 I 22 for more information on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 31.12.1986 +++) heading: long heading of idF d. Article 24 No. 1 G v. 14.3.1980 I 294 mWv 21.3.1980 first section table of contents definitions and logon traffic types... § 1 free movement of foreign goods, goods of free traffic... § 2 camp... § 3 active and passive processing , economic wage enhancement... § 4 Lake envelope, air yo... § 5 designation of the goods... § 6 quantity of the goods... § 7 value of the goods... § 8 value position... § 9 consumption country, place of manufacture, country of manufacture, destination... § 10 country of dispatch... § 11 (lapsed)... § 12 occasion... the movement of the goods § 13 importers, exporters... § 14 on registration papers, part shipments... § 15 General duties and representation of respondents... § 16 () omitted)... § 17 acquisition and disposal of ships... § 18 delivery of ship and aircraft supplies, destination of the supplied goods for German or foreign vehicles... § 19 foreign forces... Article 20 offshore deliveries... § 21 second section of provides, Ausstellungspflichtiger, Ergänzungspflichtiger of provides... § 22 Ausstellungspflichtiger, Ergänzungspflichtiger... § 23 third section Registrar domain name registrar... § 24 fourth section logon time time of registration... § 25 fifth section backup log backup under the customs procedure ... Section 26 backup in the free zone traffic... § 27 load directories, local ship registration office... § 28 sixth section concessions and exemptions from the application of other papers as Anmeldescheine... § 29 simplified applications, multiple applications... § 30 accountability for the collection of the statistical value in the intra-Community movement of goods... section 30a exemptions from the registration... § 31 seventh section transitional and final provisions transitional provisions... § 32 entry into force... § 33 exemption list...
Appendix to article 31 of first section definitions and registration procedure section 1 modes are (1) modes of transport 1 the introduction of goods from outside the survey area (abroad) in the territory with the exception of transit and of the Zwischenauslandsverkehrs (import); Import is the entrance and the import in the sense of the here of relevant EC law;
2. the movement of goods from the territory of other countries with the exception of transit and of the Zwischenauslandsverkehrs (export); the export is the dispatch and export within the meaning of the here of relevant EC law;
3. the carriage of goods from abroad through the territory directly abroad - without registration for a kind of import - (transit);
4. the carriage of goods from the territory from abroad - immediately or after temporary storage abroad – in the territory (Zwischenauslandsverkehr).
(2) the types of traffic are divided according to 1 import types: a) imports into free circulation (§ 2 para. 2 and 3), b) import stock (section 3 para 2 and 3), c) importation for inward (§ 4 ABS. 2 to 4) aa) bb equity enhancement,) for payroll processing, d) imports after passive processing (§ 4 para 8), e) export economic wage enhancement (§ 4 para. 10), f) imports following economic (§ 4 par. 13).
2. types of exports: a) export from the free traffic (§ 2 para 4), b) export from camp (§ 3 para 4), c) export after active processing (§ 4 par. 5) aa) bb after equity enhancement,), following d) export for outward processing (§ 4 paragraph 7), e) drove out following economic (§ 4 para. 11), f) export economic wage enhancement (§ 4 paragraph 12);
3. types of transit: a) transit, except sea handling and air cover, b) Lake envelope (§ 5 para 1), c) air envelope (§ 5 ABS. 2).
(3) the import and export types are divided further into procedures referred to in annex 38 of to Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 of the Commission of 2 July 1993 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 establishing the customs code (OJ EC No. L 253, p. 1) in the currently valid version on. To log in is the procedural code in accordance to. A national division is the four-digit code of the community to attach. The goods are, as far as the sections 19, 20 and 21 otherwise determine each to register with the characteristics relevant for the statistical treatment and circumstances. Imports are goods spend from abroad to a kind of import, a procedure, as well as the transition from a kind of imports, a process in a different kind of import, to sign a different procedure.
(4) under the feature, information about the ways to understand are login. The registration for this is with the abbreviations and codes set out in annex 38 of to Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93.
Article 2 freedom of movement, foreign goods, goods of free traffic (1) free traffic is the movement of goods in the territory, except with such goods destined from abroad the territory not declared as imports into free circulation have been and (foreign goods). Goods which are in free circulation (the free movement of goods), foreign goods become when they are within the framework of an inward spare goods - also in early export - or if during a refinement in free zones within the meaning of title IV, Chapter 3 section 1 of the Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 of 12 October 1992 establishing the customs code (OJ EC No. L 302, p. 1) in the currently valid version; replaced by foreign goods the foreign goods without special application are the free movement of goods.
(2) imports into free circulation is 1 the transfer of foreign goods in free circulation, excluding the import of a) to the inward-processing procedure of drawback (article 4, para. 3 and 4);
(b) after passive processing (§ 4 para 8), c) to the economic wage processing (§ 4 para 10), d) following economic (§ 4 par. 13).
2. the removal or the removal of foreign goods for use or consumption in the free zones.
3. the removal or the removal of duty-free or subject to only the turnover tax on imports foreign goods for processing or processing on behalf of a resident in the territory of owner in the free zones.
(3) 1. is considered import in the free movement of the transfer of foreign goods in the conversion process;
2. the transfer of foreign goods in free circulation for end-use;
3. the transfer of foreign packaging under the procedure of temporary importation;
4. the use of foreign packaging and packaging materials in the free zones for the packing of goods intended for export;
5. the delivery of foreign goods as ship and aircraft supplies (§ 19) a) on German or foreign vessels, b) on German sea-going vessels or German aircraft, so far as the goods not yet to a kind of import are; registered
6. the clearance for the storage traffic (section 6 of the amended levy collection Act);
7. the import-side registration of goods in accordance with Chapter III of Regulation (EEC) No 3330/91 of 7 November 1991 on the statistics of trade between Member States (OJ EC No. L 316 p. 1) in the currently valid version, with the exception of those that are in the procedure of customs approved inward or economic wage enhancement.
(4) the free movement of exports is the export of goods of free traffic, except the export of substitute goods early exports (§ 4 para. 5), the exportation of goods for outward processing (§ 4 para. 7), exports of goods following economic (§ 4 para. 11), as well as exports of goods to the economic wage processing (§ 4 para. 12).
§ 3 (1) bearings are bearings: 1st bonded warehouse within the meaning of Chapter 2 of title IV section 3 c of Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 in the currently valid version, 2.
Facilities of any kind in free zones are used for the storage of foreign goods.
(2) importation of Creative Commons is the movement of foreign goods in a warehouse 1 within the meaning of paragraph 1 No. 1 under a customs warehousing procedure, 2. within the meaning of paragraph 1 No. 2 (3) as imports on Commons is the transfer of foreign goods under the procedure of temporary use, excluding packaging.
(4) exports from camp is the export of goods that have been reported to as import stock and go out - without being passed to another type of import.
(5) are in a camp of the free movement of goods and foreign goods would be mixed or blended, the mixture or mixtures during the withdrawal is treated as if the goods had been kept separate. During the withdrawal into subsets, it remains up to the designated, is the quantity of parts as the free movement of goods or to treat foreign goods, included at the time of taking an appropriate amount in the mixture or mixtures. Sentences 1 and 2 apply accordingly to mixtures or batches of foreign goods of different types of imports.
§ 4 active and outward processing, economic contract finishing (1) inward processing is the working or processing of foreign goods in the territory in accordance with title IV, Chapter 2 section 3 of Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 in the currently valid version.
(2) in the case of the inward, a distinction is made between the internal processing and payroll processing. Internal finishing is the refinement of foreign goods in the territory on behalf of an owner resident in the territory. Internal finishing is but also the finishing of foreign goods for the account of another person resident in the European communities, unless the principal has a proprietary finishing. Payroll processing is the processing of foreign goods in the territory on behalf of a person established outside the Member States of the European communities. Payroll processing is but also the finishing of foreign goods for the account of another person resident in the European communities, unless the customer has a payroll processing.
(3) in the case of the inward is also distinguished between the procedure and the procedure of duty drawback pursuant to title IV, Chapter 2 section 3 No. 2913/92 (4) import of Regulation (EEC) to the inward transfer of foreign goods in an inward in accordance with title IV, Chapter 2 is section 3 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 (5) export after active treatment is the export of goods , who registered as imports to the inward or that wholly or partly made in the territory of such goods and go - without be entered into free circulation -. The export of goods to the production of goods from in-house processing and payroll processing are been used, than to log exports after in-house finishing. Sentences 1 and 2 apply also to exports of replacement goods at early export.
(6) outward processing is the working or processing of goods of free traffic from abroad in accordance with title IV, Chapter 2 section 3 letter G of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 (7) drove out to the outward processing is the export of goods of free movement within the framework of outward processing.
(8) import is the placing of goods in free circulation within the framework of outward processing after passive processing, if the goods as exports to the outward processing have been logged or abroad entirely or in part from such goods manufactured. Import is however also the placing of goods in the customs free movement within the framework of outward processing carried out in another Member State of the European communities to the outward processing after passive processing.
(9) economic wage finishing is 1 the working or processing of goods for re-export in the territory outside of formally to all inward, 2. the refining customs not to granting of goods of free traffic from abroad within a payroll processing contract with a resident outside the survey area.
(10) import economic wage enhancement is the introduction of goods intended for re-export in the territory, that there be - or processed should be within a payroll processing contract with a resident outside the survey area outside of formally to all inward.
(11) export is the export of goods that have been registered as imports for refining economic wage or the territory wholly or in part from such goods produced in following economic.
(12) export economic wage enhancement is the export of the free movement of goods that should be edited or processed in the framework of a payroll processing business abroad.
(13) imports is the movement of goods in the territory, which have been registered as export for refining economic wage or foreign wholly or in part from such goods produced in following economic.
§ 5 Lake envelope, air cover (1) Lake envelope is the transshipment of goods which from the sea go abroad in a seaport of the survey area, there are transhipped and, unless they are applied to a kind of import, go from there to Lake in the country.
(2) air envelope is the transshipment of goods that foreign air transport on a customs aerodrome of the survey area enter, be unloaded there and, unless they are applied to a kind of import, go from there in the air transport sector abroad.
Section 6 designation of the goods (1) designation of the goods are to understand the names of products and the number of the list of goods for the external trade statistics, is in the trading of goods with non-Community goods and goods, to specify the additional code, the description of the goods and the code number of the German use customs tariff.
(2) under the description of the goods, the usual trade name is to understand, that must be so precise, that the immediate and unambiguous identification of the goods is possible and 1 when importing the code number of the German utility tariff of customs and levy set, 2. the exports clearly arising the commodity code of the list of goods for the external trade statistics, to which the goods belong (type of goods). In General, the standard or sprachgebräuchliche name is to use. As far as she do not recognize goods can the nature and quality, is the label information on the type of material, the type of editing, to complement the intended purpose or other characteristics identifying the type of goods.
(3) in the case of destruction of foreign goods under customs supervision, as well as change the texture during storage, the names are before and after the destruction or modification to specify.
§ 7 quantity of goods is (1) quantity of goods after a special unit to understand the net mass, the net weight and the indication.
(2) net mass is the mass of the goods without any packaging. Net weight is the weight of the goods with the prepacked at the retail or retail in the hands of the buyer.
(3) the net weight is to specify in place of the mass, if it is commercially available and the mass is not known. The amount of a special unit is only to determine if it is indicated in the list of goods for the external trade statistics of the concerned goods number.
§ 8, value of the goods (1) the value of the goods (invoice price) remuneration invoiced and the statistical value to understand (statistical value) are.
(2) statistical value is the invoice price for the purchase of the goods in the import business, or for the sale of goods in the export business, provided that on the one hand any distribution costs for the goods 1 land transport (also for transport in pipelines), air transport and inland waterway free limit of the survey area, 2. maritime imports cif port of discharge of the survey area, export fob one loading port of the survey area , 3 in the mail import free delivery post office free destination post office, export, 4. supplied as ship and aircraft supplies (§ 19) free on Board of the vehicle includes, contains but not beyond distribution costs and is based on the Ausstellungspflichtigen (§ 23). Imports, also the costs incurred for storage and for the preservation of the goods outside the survey area, belong to the statistical value and even then, if the importer has to pay these costs. In the territory or in another Member State of the European communities paid duties or levies and monetary compensatory amounts in agriculture trade of the European communities as well as refunds or export levies may not be included in the statistical value. Otherwise the invoice price is the statistical value of on the basis of the set 1 converted invoice price, regardless of sure whether distribution costs actually incurred and who carries them. common costs are allocated to the individual items.
(3) in accordance with paragraph 2, the customs legislation on customs valuation and its determination accordingly to apply are in the formation of the statistical value.
(4) in the formation of the statistical value in the intra-Community movement of goods, the provisions of article 24 of Regulation (EC) no 1901/2000 of 7 September 2000 implementing Council Regulation (EEC) No 3330/91 on the statistics of trade between Member States (OJ apply EC No. L 228 p. 28) in the currently valid version.
(5) statistical value 1. imports of certain perishable goods usually be introduced in the framework of Commission transactions and under application of article 36 paragraph 2 of Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 in connection with part I title V, Chapter 7 of Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 in the release for free circulation, transferred the value that results when the average value per unit basis; shall
2. on export to payroll processing and following the statistical value of the unaltered goods of plus all costs incurred in the territory for the refinement and for the transport of goods, including the value of the ingredients and the attributable to the refined goods value of used templates of the customer as well as the costs of packaging and the packaging, even if these; made available by the customer pending import economic
3. when importing after passive processing, and following economic pending export statistical value of the unaltered goods of plus all costs incurred abroad for processing and for the transport of goods, including the value of the ingredients and the attributable to the refined goods value of used templates of the customer as well as the costs of packaging and the packaging , even if are provided by the client
4. when the import or export of goods, returned in connection with the previous export or import be the statistical value registered during the previous border crossing; (returned goods),
5 the price of goods, which between unrelated parties in a same or similar import or export business, which is based on a purchase or sale; made in the import or export of goods, which are delivered, without remuneration or in the framework of a rental shop on the basis of paragraphs 2 and 4 the same applies for an import or export transaction between related parties, if the relationship has led to an invoice price, would not be achieved in an import or export transaction between unrelated parties.
6. when the import or export of information media such as diskettes, tapes, films, plans, audio - and videotapes and CD-ROMs, exchanged for purposes of dissemination of information will be in accordance with subparagraph (2) the total value of the information support including the costs for the information.
(6) a basis for the formation of the statistical value, missing at the time of the application he shall in accordance with paragraphs 2, 4 and 5 appreciate and marked as estimated.
(7) the invoice price is - unless otherwise provided by the wine - to specify for all items reported with an inscribed in one lump sum, and always in the due currency. The statistical value is for each item in the years 1999 to 2001 in German mark or euro, to indicate from the year 2002 in euro.
§ 9 value under value date are the delivery conditions (indication of certain clauses of the business agreement become apparent) referred to in annex 38 of to Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 to understand.
§ 10 consumption country, place of manufacture, country of manufacture, destination (1) country of manufacture is to understand the country of origin.
(2) the country of origin is the country in which the goods referred to in title II, Chapter 2 section 1 of the Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 have their origin.
(3) in the case of mixtures or batches of goods from different countries of origin, which were manufactured abroad, the goods according to the blending - or blending ratio on the countries of origin are - if the countries of origin cannot be determined under paragraph 2 - split. The share of individual countries of origin to the mixture or mixture is not determined, the country is so the origin countries to specify, where the mixture or mixtures has been established. For mixtures or batches of goods from different countries of origin are produced in the territory in a camp, finds article 3 par. 5 according to application.
(4) where the country of origin must be indicated 1 in postage stamps for collectors purposes and antiques, art objects, collection pieces the country of consignment (section 11);
2. in the acquisition of ships in its register of shipping the ship last entered was, else - with the exception of new buildings - the land, whose Flagge; most recently led the ship prior to the acquisition
3. in the case of goods, has been introduced, where entered into free circulation in a country and then used attributable to this country's economy being this country;
4. in the case of goods, whose country of origin not known is the country of consignment (§ 11),.
(5) in the country of consumption, the country of destination is to understand.
(6) the country of destination is the country in which the goods should are used or consumed, processed or; This country is not known, the last known country in which the goods should be spent is regarded as a country of destination.
(7) the country in its ship register the ship to be registered, otherwise the country, whose Flagge should lead the ship after its delivery applies to the sale of sea-going vessels as the country of destination.
(8) the countries are to designate the names and codes of the country directory for external trade statistics.
(9) place of manufacture in the territory is the place at which the goods has been established; If it is necessary for each item, specify only the name and the code number of the last known country of the Federal Republic of Germany, where this place is located.
(10) destination in the territory is the destination where the shipment should remain to knowledge at the time of the application; to specify only the name and the code number of the country of the Federal Republic of Germany, where this place is located.
§ 11 country of dispatch (1) country of dispatch is the country from which the goods enter the territory are been spent without that they were subjected to stays as the transport related to legal transactions in transit countries. This country is not known, the country of origin is considered as the country of consignment.
(2) the goods prior to their arrival in the territory of one or more countries have been spent and there others took place as the transport-related stays or legal transactions, the last country in which such stays or legal transactions have taken place is regarded as the country of consignment. In all other cases, the country of consignment is consistent with the country of origin.
(3) the countries are to designate the names and codes of the country directory for external trade statistics.
§ 12 (dropped out) § 13 rise of the goods movement (1) occasion which is movement of goods the type of business (specifying from which certain clauses of the business contract be seen) to understand. It is to determine whether it is buying, selling, Commission, consignment, active or passive processing or to another type of business and whether it delivered the goods for a fee or free of charge. For unpaid deliveries of non-remuneration is to specify.
(2) to specify is the code number referred to in annex 38 of to Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93.
§ 14 importer, exporter is (1) an importer who goods from abroad into the territory spends or spend can be. Also the receiver within the meaning of the common EC-right here is regarded as a leader. Imports is based on a contract with a resident outside the survey area for the purchase of goods for the purpose of import (import contract), is only the resident in the territory of Contracting Party importers. Only forwarding agent or carrier or in a similar position with the introduction of the goods who is working, is not a leader.
(2) goods under the export procedure in accordance with article 161 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 run, so exporters is no. of 2454/93 specific person pursuant to article 788 of Regulation (EEC), insofar as it is established in the territory. Otherwise, exporters, is who goods to foreign spending or spending can be. An export contract is based on the export pursuant to article 2 paragraph 2 of the foreign trade law with a resident outside the survey area, only the Contracting Party resident in the territory of is exporters. Who merely as a forwarding agent or carrier or in a similar position with the movement of goods is involved, is not exporters.
On registration papers, partial shipments (1) on registration papers are article 15, unless this regulation otherwise determined, the Anmeldescheine according to official pattern. The Anmeldescheine must be completed in English - not in red. As far as it is provided in the Anmeldescheinen at the requested facts, also the official codes shall be indicated.
(2) a registration for the import must - as far as nothing else is allowed after the registration - only goods for an Ausstellungspflichtigen according to § 23 paragraph 1 include no. 1 from a country of dispatch, at the same time with a domain name registrar to sign that entered through a domain name registrar in the territory and destined for a target country; imports of sea, only goods which are entered into with a ship except for multiple applications,. In addition, a registration may include only goods imported on an import licence or an import licence, unless otherwise approved by the registration. Were, is required for an import control message, may be registered together with other goods in a registration. Sentences 2 and 3 shall apply also for the cases of § 25 para 1 No. 1 and section 30, paragraph 1 a registration for export must no. 1, 2, and 3 (3) - unless otherwise approved by the registration – include only goods that go from No. 2 to a country of destination at the same time with the same means of transport in the territory of an Ausstellungspflichtigen pursuant to § 23 para 1.
(4) the importation and exportation of disassembled goods in partial shipments is to label every single shipment in the inscribed as broadcast of part of and continuously number; the last part is called such. The designation of the goods introduced respectively in a broadcast of part of or running the naming of the composite goods is to add in the first show of part of the estimated total invoice price and - if known - the estimated total weight.
(5) in the case of the transit of goods, the receipt by Lake in the ports of the cities of Bremen, Bremerhaven or Hamburg to transit after part II title II, Chapter 7 section 3 of Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 or according to annex II of the by decision 87/415/EEC of the Council of 15 June 1987 (OJ EC No. L 226 p. 1) approved the Convention on a common transit procedure in the respectively valid version are dispatched to sign paper is an additional copy or an illumination of the transport document (CIM international consignment, express freight license, IC TR transfer note) for transit. The same applies where such goods in rail transport with German transport document in the transit system. In this extra pieces of the country of dispatch must in the sender field and the country of destination are specified in the field for the line / route.
(6) a registration for the Lake covers may include only goods that go out with a ship from the territory.
(7) a registration for the delivery of ship and aircraft supplies may include only goods that are supplied by a supplier on board German vehicles or on board foreign vessels; In addition, article 30, paragraph 1 is no. 17.
Section 16 has general duties and representation (1) of the Ausstellungspflichtige respondents immediately forward to the filled-out registration the registration, so that this can cause the application pursuant to section 6 of the Act. This applies mutatis mutandis to the Ergänzungspflichtigen. The Ausstellungspflichtige at the exhibition of the Anmeldescheines can be represented, he in time to send the information required for the exhibition or records his representative.
(2) the notifiable has 1 if for reasons of traffic flow or for other reasons is to be expected that the registration will not be be derived to him until the time of registration or at the time of registration the registration still has not gone to him, requesting a registration completed by the Ausstellungspflichtigen;
2. If he is at the time of the application not in possession of a duly issued Anmeldescheines, to submit a written declaration to the Registrar at the address of the Ausstellungspflichtigen - is this not known domestic customer's, the familiar details of the broadcast, and why he has a reason, duly issued registration still not present can.
(3) the submission of a declaration referred to in paragraph 2 the people not by the commitment to the regular exhibition of Anmeldescheines and his surrender, committed release no. 2. The wine is immediately to submit no later than 2 weeks after the Declaration.
Article 17 (dropped out) § 18 acquisitions and disposals of ships (1) sea-going vessels, are to enter in the ship register of the Lake and acquired by persons residing in the territory of persons residing abroad, are by the purchaser with a registration for the imports immediately after registration in the maritime register of shipping at the Customs Office competent for the place of registry authority (District Court), in Hamburg at the Hauptzollamt Hamburg-St. Annen in Bremen at the Hauptzollamt Bremen-OST , to login.
(2) ships which are registered in the ship register of the Lake and are sold by persons residing in the territory to non-resident persons, are from the seller immediately after deletion in the maritime register of shipping with a registration for export at the Customs Office competent for the place of registry authority (District Court), sign in Hamburg at the Hauptzollamt Hamburg-St. Annen in Bremen at the Hauptzollamt Bremen-ost.
§ 19 delivery of ship and aircraft supplies, destination of the supplied goods for German or foreign vehicles (1) the supply of goods on board one in the territory or for traffic reasons immediately before the territorial limit this to the shipping to foreign countries specific vehicle or aboard German pilot steamer or fire ships outside the survey area, as well as on Board of a lying in the territory of aircraft used in international air transport , equipment, operation, entertainment, or repair of the vehicle, for the treatment of cargo or for use or consumption during the journey or for sale to travellers are determined (ship and aircraft supplies), is - exempt deliveries according to § 2 para 3 to certain types of traffic, but as a "Ship and aircraft supplies" to join No. 5 -. To specify whether the free movement or foreign goods is delivered, for foreign goods also, whether this before; have been reported to a kind of import the last pending import type is to specify. Goods used in shipbuilding to the equipment and repair of ships, considered not as ship and aircraft supplies.
(2) vehicles, which are managed by persons residing in the territory are considered German vehicles. all other vehicles are considered foreign vehicles.
(3) No. 17 for the supply of goods for the use or consumption on equipment or devices that are built in the area of the German continental shelf to exploration for and extraction of minerals, paragraphs 1 and 2 and § 8 par. 2, article 15, paragraph 7 and article 30, paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Article 20 are foreign armed forces (1) foreign goods that are supplied by a resident of the territory to a foreign troops stationed in the Federal Republic of Germany or a civilian retinue (foreign forces) for their exclusive use to log on the release for free circulation to the end-use as imports into free circulation with the addition of "foreign forces". The same applies to foreign vehicles which are delivered to members of a force or of a civilian Entourage or the relatives of these people (members of foreign armed forces) for their exclusive use from bonded warehouses or the inward.
(2) foreign goods that are imported or purchased by them as non-Community goods in the territory of the foreign forces and their members even be sold to other persons and carried out by them, so they are an export from the free traffic with the addition of "foreign forces" to login.
§ Applies 21 offshore deliveries for the movement of goods after the offshore agreements article 20.
Second section provides, Ausstellungspflichtiger, Ergänzungspflichtiger section 22 of provides (1) to register 1 imports of goods for the first time entering into a free zone in a kind of import, the Ausstellungspflichtige pursuant to § 23 para 1 is required in the following cases no. 1;
2. export a) of goods which no. 2454/93 are run under a simplified procedure in accordance with part I title IX Chapter 4 of Regulation (EEC), the person to submit the supplementary or replacement application has;
(b) of goods of Zwischenauslandsverkehrs, who remained abroad are the Ausstellungspflichtige pursuant to § 23 para 1, no. 3;
3. at sea transshipment of goods with the shipping representative. the information on the receipt of the goods and the country of consignment are not known to him he has during logon to place this information of the person to specify the address from which he has received the goods in the territory.
(2) the provisions of article 30 shall remain unaffected.
§ 23 Ausstellungspflichtiger, Ergänzungspflichtiger (1) the exhibition of the Anmeldescheines is required in the following cases 1 imports, if your a) an import contract underlying, the importer;
(b) another agreement is based, the Contracting Party resident in the territory of the;
No contract is based, the one for which the products are intended; If the owner of the goods at the time of the application; is this not known
2. in the export, if your a) an export contract is based, the exporter;
(b) another agreement is based, the Contracting Party resident in the territory of the;
(c) no contract is based, the sender of the goods;
If a sender does not exist, the owner of the goods at the time of the application;
3. in the case of goods of Zwischenauslandsverkehrs, who remained abroad, who has led the whereabouts abroad are to register for export.
(2) to the exhibition and registration, the applicant within the meaning of Regulation (EEC) is obliged, when customs documents are used in place of Anmeldescheinen (§ 29), no. 2913/92; This has the Customs paper to complement the statistical data.
(3) in order to complement to filing paper 1 on export of goods is required in the following cases after Lake or downstream, the notifiable; This one has to add the name of the vessel or to provide on request, unless the Customs Office (section 24 para 1 No. 2 letter a) Registrar is.
2. in maritime handling one, for the goods at the entrance are intended; This has the name of the ship, the goods in the territory are entered, to specify the arrival day, the single port of loading and the country of consignment to the Federal Statistical Office on request.
(4) the provisions of article 30 shall remain unaffected.
Third section § 24 Registrar domain name registrar (1) Registrar is 1 when importing a) of goods that enter into some kind of import customs clearance for the first time or skip the Customs Office pass off, from an import type to another, for goods for which a simplified registration procedure or clearance procedures title IX of Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 has been approved pursuant to part I, customs office responsible for the acceptance of the additional or replacement declaration;
b) of goods that enter into a free zone for the first time into some kind of import, aa) the Customs Office of the free zone, bb) in the free ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven, insofar as the goods do not at the same time import law are handled, the Statistical Office of Bremen;
(c) of goods downstream site, introduced him by the Ministry of defence, or of the the Federal Ministry of Economics and technology;
2. export a) executed by goods, the export procedures in accordance with part II title IV Chapter 1 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 are, the Customs Office of export in accordance with article 161 paragraph 5 of Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92;
(b) of goods which no. 2454/93 under a simplified procedure, performed in accordance with part I title IX Chapter 4 of Regulation (EEC) the Customs Office, which is responsible for the acceptance of the additional or replacement declaration;
(c) goods, the Customs Office competent for the seat of the Ausstellungspflichtigen. excluded from exports after the letters a and b, run the goods under the community/common transit procedure, but the point of departure;
(d) to g) 3 in a transit) goods which enter the Customs offices, in whose district the transhipment to another means of transport takes place, by sea at the ports of the cities of brake, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Hamburg, Kiel, Lübeck, Nordenham, Puttgarden, Rostock, Saßnitz and Warnemünde, however aa) for subsequent dispatch to the community/common transit procedure, the Office of departure, bb) in transportation in the community/common transit system , if the point of departure outside the survey area or promotions in the simplified community/common transit procedure, if carriage starts with an international transport document outside the survey area the border crossing points;
(b) of goods that go out to sea through the ports of the cities referred to in point a, as well as of goods in sea handling in the ports of the cities referred to in letter a, the Customs Office in whose district the goods aboard the seaward end of ship is loaded to.
(2) the Registrar in accordance with sections 15 and 24 shall be indicated in the on registration papers.
(3) the provisions of article 30 shall remain unaffected.
Fourth section to login time of registration § 25 time of registration (1) is in the following cases 1 imports a) of non-Community goods for which a simplified registration procedure or clearance procedures in accordance with part I title IX of Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 is approved, as far as monthly billing of non-Community goods with matching statistical characteristics are summarized (collecting imports logins), at the same time with the supplementary or replacement application , at the latest on the 3rd business day after the end of the billing cycle. Article 30, paragraph 1 No. 1 remains unaffected; Section 30 paragraph 2 is to apply mutatis mutandis;
(b) by non-goods of community in the case of the letter a, unless a shorter as monthly billing period has been determined, at the same time with the supplementary or replacement application, at the latest on the 3rd business day after the end of the billing cycle.
(c) by non-Community goods, which for the first time enter a free zone in a kind of import, three days after the removal;
2. export a) of goods, in the simplified export procedures in accordance with part I except for exports after the letter b to d, title IX Chapter 4 section 2 of Regulation (EEC) No 2454/93 or in the clearance procedures in accordance with part I title IX Chapter 4 section 3 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 run, until no later than the 3rd working day of the following month.
(b) of goods, the incomplete registration in accordance with part I title IX Chapter 4 section 1 of the Regulation (EEC) No. 2454/93 run, ten days after submission of the incomplete application;
(c) goods, not included in the export procedures in accordance with article 161 of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 run or re-exported pursuant to article 182 of the regulation at the latest upon commencement of the carriage; run the goods under the community/common transit procedure, but at the same time with the clearance for the community/common transit procedure;
(d) goods of Zwischenauslandsverkehrs, who remained abroad are immediately after diversion;
(e) to g) 3. a transit) goods received brake, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Hamburg, Kiel, Lübeck, Nordenham, Puttgarden, Rostock, Saßnitz and Warnemünde by sea at the ports of the cities, immediately after reloading on a different means of transport, but aa) bb at the check-in to a subsequent community/common transit procedure at this time,) at the entrance under the community/common transit procedure or under the simplified Community transit procedure at the same time with the delivery of the border crossing ticket or other customs documents;
(b) of goods that go out to sea through the ports of the cities referred to in point a, as well as of goods in sea handling in the ports of the cities referred to in letter a before the start of loading.
(2) the time limit to submit of an application (4) of Regulation (EC) is No 3330/91 (OJ referred to in article 5 no 638 / 2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 31 March 2004 on Community statistics of trade between Member States and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) L 102 of the 7.4.2004, p. 1), most recently by Regulation (EU) No. 659 / 2014 (OJ L 189 of the 27.6.2014, p. 128) has been amended is set on the 10th working day after the end of the reference period. The reference period within the meaning of article 6 of Regulation (EC) no 638 / 2004 is the calendar month of dispatch or of receipt of the goods. If the data collection for the Intrahandelsstatistik based on a customs declaration, the calendar month in which the customs declaration is accepted by the Customs authorities is considered reference period in these cases.
(3) the provisions of §§ 16 and 30 without prejudice.
Fifth section backup of the application of section 26 goods will be a backup in the customs procedure (1) Customs procedures, so the applicant within the meaning of Regulation (EEC) has provided 2913/92 in the customs declaration, as far as this number is is logged, indicating 1 whether's goods are in free circulation;
2. for foreign goods a) If you still not registered to a kind of import, aa) the country of dispatch, bb) the country of destination, if the goods to transit are intended and cc) the Customs Office, b) when they first signed to a kind of import, the country of origin, c) if they already have been reported to a kind of import, the country of origin and the last pending import type, d) if they are transferred to an inward without presentation of an export declaration to other Customs offices , aa) the country of origin of the unaltered goods, bb) the last pending import and the name of the unaltered goods with quantity and statistical value.
(2) goods which are transported to a customs warehouse, sold by the each Depositer to another person or such goods on an another customs warehouse, the Depositer has the information referred to in paragraph 1 No. 1 and no. 2 2(c) or 2(d) of the supervising office to be communicated, insofar as these are apparent already from the necessary Customs document.
(3) goods are spent out of a customs procedure in a free zone, so has the applicant within the meaning of Regulation (EEC) No. 2913/92 without prejudice to its obligations pursuant to paragraph 1 1.
before spending in the Customs document to specify, whether the goods in a stock, the inward or to the use or consumption or with which other provision it should be spent in a free zone, or the address of the consignee of the goods in the territory, if the destination of the goods at the time of dispatch is not known;
2. for foreign goods, which are not intended for the immediate exit to Lake, inform that, for the goods in the territory are intended, whether and what kind of import the goods most recently registered, as well as the country of origin.
(4) If goods takes over, which are under a customs procedure, has to provide information on the origin, identification and whereabouts of the goods at the request of the Customs office or the Federal Office of statistics.
§ 27 goods that are received from abroad by sea into a free zone immediately outboard of a seagoing ship, or from the Quay in the rest of the customs territory backup in the free zone (1), so free zone customs carrier has by presenting the transport documents were issued or accompanying documents, of cradle note or other documents to prove that the goods directly from a seagoing ship or from the quayside come; no papers are available, is the information orally to grant.
(2) goods are no. 2 directly from abroad for the first time in a camp in the sense of § 3 para 1 or spent in a finishing operation in a free zone, the warehousekeeper or the farmer shall perform the goods in an overview and to specify 1 the date of acquisition and the book number or other identifiers, 2. the address of the possessor, 3. the number and type of packages , 4. the designation of the goods and - if known - the number of the list of goods for the external trade statistics, 5. the total amount in kg.
The summary shall contain adopted goods each until the 15th and last day of the month; It is no. 1 up to 17 of the current and to the 2nd of the month following in § 24 para 1 to letter b Registrar referred to.
(3) a person who in a free zone merchandise takes over, promoted or passes, has to give information on the origin, identification and whereabouts of the goods at the request of the Registrar or the Federal Office of statistics.
§ 28 load directories, local ship registration office (1) as far as the charge directories referred to in § 7 para 2 of Act not in the German language are drawn up, can the Registrar to prevent undue hardship refrain from to request the name of the loaded goods in German language.
(2) at the entrance of loaded vessels arriving by sea in a free zone, the Registrar to prevent undue hardship or simplify a technical survey may waive the delivery of cargo manifests according to section 7 para 2 of the law if subject goods due to the local conditions or other circumstances ensures a correct registration of a notification.
(3) the local Registrar of the ship are obliged to display the incoming and outgoing ships to the Registrar on request.
Sixth section breaks and exemptions from the application of section 29 other papers as Anmeldescheine on 1 customs documents or other customs documents a take the post from Anmeldescheinen) in the transition of goods reported as imports in stock to another type of import or in the transition from reported as imports to the inward goods into free circulation, as far as no Anmeldescheine connected with the customs documents are to use and with the exception of delivery of such goods as ship and aircraft supplies according to § 19 or the island of Heligoland according to § 30 para. 1 No. 9, b) during the transit of goods which enter Saßnitz or Warnemünde or going through the ports of these cities to Lake, Lake in the ports of the cities of brake, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Hamburg, Kiel, Lübeck, Nordenham, Puttgarden, Rostock, except at the exit of the free zone of Hamburg and in the Lake envelope, c) introduced in the destruction or destruction of goods under customs supervision or on their sale by the Customs authorities, as well as at their demise.
2. a copy of the boat slip, if from the particulars are indicated on the transit of goods that go out on the free zone Hamburg Lake;
3. a copy of the traffic order, if this the particulars showing, sea handling in the free zone of Bremen, as far as such orders are submitted.
Still no customs documents or other customs documents exist in the cases by number 1(a) at the time of registration, no. 2913/92 instead of Anmeldescheinen so are by the applicant within the meaning of Regulation (EEC) to fill in data and to submit; the accuracy of the information is to be confirmed by signature.
Article 30 simplified applications, multiple applications (1) following simplifications are approved: 1 foreign goods, for which a simplified registration procedure or clearance procedures No. 2454/93 has been approved title IX of Regulation (EEC) pursuant to part I, may be registered with simplified Anmeldescheinen, when copies of this Anmeldescheine as a supplementary or replacement declaration approved. While the individual import shipments may be registered either immediately and continuously or it can summarized the goods with matching features every month and entered in summarized form. Are the goods is registered immediately and continuously, the exploited fully Anmeldescheine by the Ausstellungspflichtigen or his representative immediately immediately to the Federal Statistical Office are to submit. However, the inscribed with the last entry is to give one month together with the supplementary or replacement registration at the Customs Office for the acceptance of the additional or replacement declaration.
2. foreign goods for a "summary declaration for goods convicted of customs warehouse in the release for free circulation (payment application)" is made, are at the same time with this from the storekeeper at the supervising office to register.
3. goods imported and cleared due to a single declaration for the release for free circulation in groupage shipments for several importers are allowed to be entered from the joint power of Attorney in his own name with a registration, if this a) as trade representative of the resident outside the survey area contract partner has participated in the import contracts or b) in practice his trade under a contract with the outside the survey area resident contractors engaged in the transport of goods and an import permit or import licence is not required; the registration is in the head with "§ 30 para. 1 No. 3 AHStatDV" to mark. This applies accordingly if the joint power of attorney a simplified registration procedure or clearance procedures No. 2454/93 approved title IX of Regulation (EEC) pursuant to part I. Sentences 1 and 2 apply also for the contract partners of importers outside the survey area, if this occurs no. 2913/92 as applicant in accordance with Regulation (EEC). The joint agents referred to in sentences 1 and 2 or the resident outside the survey area Contracting Party referred to in sentence 3 is where the individual importers of Ausstellungspflichtiger for the registration. The obligation of the importer to the exhibition of the Anmeldescheines remains unaffected, if incorrectly fail to such persons of their obligation in the sentences 1 to 3.
4. (dropped out) 5 (dropped out) 6 parts and accessories for machines, apparatus, equipment, transport and instruments of chapters 84 to 90 of the German use customs tariff, which are common to the equipment, and together with the main subject off or enter can in accordance with § 6 para 1 of the description of the goods and the product number or code number of the subject of the main and the addition of "including the usually associated with the equipment accessories and spare parts" to be reported. Parts and accessories of the aforementioned types, except for goods of Chapter 89, which without the main subject off - or go a can with a total value up to including two thousand five hundred euro as parts and accessories, specifying the main object for which they are intended, and in accordance with § 6 para 1 a for these goods provided goods or code number with the addition "and others considering coming numbers" be registered. The total value is more than two thousand five hundred euros, so are the goods with the appropriate types of goods and the corresponding quantity and value of information to sign, but parts and accessories can be attributed to up to a value of including a thousand euros per item of the goods with the value most. Sentences 2 and 3 shall not apply to programmes that not consisting of at least three different goods or party lines for assortments assortments of goods, for in the list of goods for the external trade statistics are provided, as well as on goods for which an input or export permit is required under the foreign trade law.
7. (disappeared) 8.
Goods which are registered and are taken in a free zone - with the exception of withdrawals for use or consumption on the island of Helgoland - free circulation, as imports in stock or as imports to the inward are the warehouse owner or holder with a multiple application of the Customs Office of the free zone, in the free zone of Bremen the statal Statistical Office Bremen, monthly, at the latest on the third working day of the following month , to login.
9 goods as import stock or as imports to the inward registered and Helgoland are supplied for use or consumption on the island, are by the supplier with inscribed a) delivery from a free zone of Customs Office of the free zone, in the free zone of Bremen the statal Statistical Office Bremen, without delay, at the latest with the removal of the goods on board the vessel , b) delivery with customs treatment Heligoland Customs Office simultaneously with the transfer of customs paper to log on. To the description of the goods - except when edited refinery and oils obtained from bituminous minerals, or if only one type of goods - providing enough chocolate, whisky, brandy, other spirits, liqueur, smoke tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, other foodstuffs and luxury food, other goods. The indication of the value position required.
10 were, as import stock have been reported to and go over in a free zone in an inward, by the holder of processing operation with a multiple application of the Customs Office of the free zone, to sign the statal Statistical Office Bremen, monthly, in the free zone of Bremen on the 3rd working day of the following month at the latest.
11 Assembly tools, Assembly equipment, and construction equipment, running or imported for temporary use in abroad to a temporary use can be registered with the label "Mounting goods" and indicating the total quantity in kg and of the statistical value, if a site is pinned on registration paper, from which the exact description of the individual products and their number are shown; the goods originate from different countries of the Federal Republic of Germany, the country is so export as the country of origin to give the Federal Republic of Germany, in which the exporter is established. Sentence 1 does not apply to goods requiring a permit according to the regulations of the foreign trade law to export.
12 were for the building and equipping of trade fair and exhibition stands abroad, running to a temporary use or after temporary admission abroad introduced can be enrolled with the designation "Goods to the building and outfitting of trade fair and exhibition stands" and indicating the total quantity in kg and of the statistical value, if a site is pinned on registration paper, showing the exact description of the individual products and their number; the goods originate from different countries of the Federal Republic of Germany, the country is so export as the country of origin to give the Federal Republic of Germany, in which the exporter is established. Sentence 1 does not apply to goods requiring a permit according to the regulations of the foreign trade law to export for goods destined for the exhibition.
13. (disappeared) 14.
Goods carried in pipes are of the Ausstellungspflichtigen pursuant to § 23 para 1 No. 2 with a multiple application of the competent Customs Office with final of delivery to login but no later than a month on the 3rd working day of the following month.
15 (lapsed) 16.
For the transit of goods which enter Saßnitz or Warnemünde or going through the ports of these cities to Lake, Lake in the ports of the cities of brake, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Hamburg, Kiel, Lübeck, Nordenham, Puttgarden, Rostock, is to specify the commercial description of the goods in the application which is known, otherwise the label that can be seen from the customs, transport or other accompanying transport. As quantity, the total amount in kg is to specify the indication of the statistical value required.
17 goods supplied as ship and aircraft supplies - except deliveries according to § 2 para 3 No. 5-, are a) by self-ausruestenden ship owners, self-ausruestenden air carrier or commercial ship and aircraft manufacturers with a multiple application of the local customs office, monthly, at the latest on the 3rd working day of the month following the delivery, b) from other suppliers with inscribed of listening customs, to login immediately after the delivery of the goods on the vehicle. To the description of the goods - food and beverage, Gasoil (diesel fuel and light heating oil) - is sufficient to State, heavy fuel oil with a sulphur content of a hundred part of the weight or less, - more than one weight hundred part 2 weight hundred parts, - more than 2 hundred weights up to 2.8 weight percentage, - more than 2.8 weight hundred parts, - fuel, - light aviation turbine fuel, - moderate aviation turbine fuel, lubricating oils and lubricant -, other goods.
The indication of the countries and the position of the value required.
(2) in the application referred to in paragraph 1 No. 1a and in collecting applications referred to in paragraph 1 No. 8, 10, and 14 is the month to specify to which they refer. The multiple application referred to in paragraph 1 is no. 14 also to be marked with "Multiple application after AHStatDV". A registration pursuant to paragraph 1 No. 1, 2, 8 and 10 must also goods of several sending countries include, if for each item the quantity and value of information are divided according to the statistical characteristics.
(3) for goods that are executed or carried out under the community/common transit procedure, no. 11, 12, 14 and 16, and paragraph 2 shall apply paragraph 1 only where no provisions on the community/common transit system conflict.
(4) the threshold below which party para 1 to 3 of Regulation (EC) no 638 / 2004 free by the provision of information to the Intrahandelsstatistik within the meaning of article 10, are set for the sending and receiving based on the value of the Warenverkehre of the previous calendar year five hundred thousand euros each. Be exceeded the threshold in the current calendar year, must be submitted at the beginning of the calendar month in which exceed the threshold for the first time, appropriate messages.
section 30a duty to report on the collection of the statistical value in the intra-Community movement of goods (1) to determine of the circle of respondents for the statistical value at purchase or sale transactions including commissions and consignment shops in the intra-Community movement of goods within the meaning of article 8 (2) of Regulation (EC) No 1982/2004 of 18 November 2004 implementing Regulation (EC) no 638 / 2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council on Community statistics of trade between Member States and repealing Regulations (EC) No. 1901 /. 2000 and (EEC) no 3590/92 of the Commission (OJ L 343 of the BMBF, S. 3), most recently by Regulation (EU) No. 1093/2013 (OJ L 294 of the 6.11.2013, p. 28) changed, is set each year based on a threshold for the receipt and dispatch of the goods. Accountability-to the Intrahandelsstatistik, whose purchase or sales transactions, including Commission and consignment shops, the respective threshold exceed, the statistical value must specify in the coming calendar year for the relevant transactions.
(2) these thresholds are set so, that with 1 the threshold for goods receipt no more than 70 per cent of trade in values of all purchase transactions and 2. the threshold value for the dispatch of the goods no more than 70 percent of the trade in values of all sales transactions, including Commission and consignment shops, the previous calendar year are covered.
(3) the Federal Statistical Office sets the thresholds at the end of each calendar year on the basis of the values of the preceding calendar year for the following calendar year.
Article 31 exemptions from registration (1) exempt from registration are the cases listed in the annex (list of Liberation) under the same conditions referred to there.
(2) the exemption threshold in the meaning of article 28 of Regulation (EEC) No 3330/91 aimed according to § 19 para 1 of the law on turnover tax in the currently valid version. In the current calendar year, if the threshold referred to in sentence 1 is exceeded, the exemption associated is eliminated.
Seventh section transitional and final provisions article 32 (transitional provisions) - section 33 (entry into force) - plant (at paragraph 31) exemption list site of the original text: Federal Law Gazette I, 1989, 220-226;
regarding the details of the changes see footnote.
I. extend import, export, transit the exemptions is on the each types of transport noted import (S), export (A), (D) transit, including the export and import in the Zwischenauslandsverkehr; Goods which already as imports in stock or as imports to the inward have been reported to and go into a different kind of import or should be carried out - except the export in the Zwischenauslandsverkehr-, as well as goods received for temporary use in the territory in a kind of import are not exempt.
Precondition for an exemption for exports, as well as in the Zwischenauslandsverkehr is that of the Ausstellungspflichtige in the transport document or accompanying document, writing, stated in the customs declaration, on the parcel or separately in a covering letter that it involves one of the following cases. A declaration is void, if the conditions for the application of the exemption list from the type of the export consignment or from other circumstances.
Import (S) went out (A) transit (D) General exemptions, gifts, awards, aid 1 shipments of goods up to a value of including a thousand euros, for which in accordance with articles 225 and 226 of Regulation EEC No. 2454/93 an oral customs declaration is submitted. This does not apply for imports of seeds and seedlings and the to the sections 3 and 16 of the import list-listed fish and fishery products.
E A - the exemption also does not apply to items with a net mass of more than a thousand kilograms; also, it does not apply to Warenverkehre, collected in the framework of Regulation (EEC) No 3330/91.
2. gifts a) to heads of State, Government and Parliament members in intergovernmental relations by official bodies E A D b) that are imported or exported, not for business reasons and are intended for commercial use nor for trading in the values up including one thousand euro per consignment E A - 3 awarded orders, awards, honorary awards, commemorative coins and reminder signs E A D 4.
A D 5 were for use in first aid in case of disasters E (disappeared) payment, except means of payment which are legal tender in the country of issue, securities 6 coins out of Platinum, gold or silver, that are due to their commercial value as legal tender in circulation; Silver and gold for international payments; issued securities E A D mail, stamps 7 mail who Nr 2454/93 as logged on apply in accordance with article 237 of Regulation (EEC).
8 stamps and other products of heading of the combined nomenclature 97.04 to nomenclature or for temporary use in the territory of E A - 9 stamps and postal stationeries to exchange purposes, as well as the corresponding albums E A - travel consumption, other travel goods, travel equipment, professional equipment 10 a) were the passengers and personnel of means of transport for own consumption or use while traveling or to the profession of , insofar as they belong to the usual personal professional equipment, carried or sent them for this purpose or forwarded; also others by passengers carried, not to trade certain goods to the value to including five thousand euros E A D b) other items for professional use, which are temporarily imported or exported and not the subject of a commercial transaction are, other than such equipment, for the industrial manufacture or packaging of goods or the exploitation of natural resources, for the construction, repair or maintenance of buildings , earthworks, or for other similar purposes are to be used E A D means of transport, containers, transported supplies and provisions 11 means of transport and loading equipment and mounts, draught animals and beasts of burden in addition to Accessories, as far as the goods are not the subject of a commercial transaction; Means of transport and loading equipment, if they are repaired during the temporary use, motor vehicles in the travel, air vehicles and inland waterway vessels, if they are maintained within the framework of an active or passive processing within the framework of economic wage enhancement services or patched E A D 11a.
Luftfahrzeuge for temporary use for demonstration or testing purposes abroad with the stipulation that abroad remaining aircraft are reported immediately to the Federal Statistical Office after diversion E has B - 11. launch vehicles for spacecraft a) for exports and imports in terms of their launching into space b) at the time of its launch into space E A - 12 parts of a) railway vehicles , containers and -charging foods, returned, and replacements for damaged parts, unless such re-delivery or replacement in intergovernmental agreements is E A D b) other German means of transport, containers and loading equipment, when the means of transport, containers and transport containers have become unusable after the export temporary use, or if the parts for the repair abroad E - c) other foreign means of transport , Containers and loading equipment, when the means of transport, containers and transport containers have become unusable after importation temporary use, or if the parts for the repair in the territory E - 12a.
(Share a repair kits) force vehicles registered abroad have become E - b has diminished during the temporary admission into the territory of) motor vehicles registered in the territory, which has diminished have become during the temporary use from abroad has B - 12.
Residual quantities of goods, unloading by means of transport or containers for technical reasons in these remaining are at E A D 13 ship equipment and ship laundry, which introduces, as far as this customs a repair service is allowed to repair or cleaning E (A - 14) are items that are imported or exported by domestic carriers and determined to improve their air vehicles or to carry out its air traffic by foreign air carriers , as well as their return delivery, including becoming defective parts E A - 15.
Goods carried on means of transport and their equipment, are operating, entertainment or repair for the treatment of the load, for use or consumption during the journey or for sale to travellers, as well as feed and de-icing salt for transported animals E A D 16.
The free movement of goods delivered a) as ship and aircraft supplies on board German vessels or aboard foreign vessels - A - b) for use or consumption in equipment or devices in the area of the German continental shelf to exploration for and extraction of minerals, when operating the systems or devices for the account of the survey area residents - A - 17 ballast are not merchandise, unless he is E A D packaging 18 a) container (container) and other large containers , the how to use pallets, pressure vessels as far as not the subject of a commercial transaction are the goods for compressed or liquid gas, cable drums, and warp, These goods are also exempt, if they be repaired during the temporary use E A D b) other packings and packaging aa) where or with which goods transported be bb E A D) that go back to the supplier after you have served E for the transportation of goods cc A -) have served for the transport of goods and are have been emptied already outside the survey area , if they enter into with the goods E - dd) which has become free by unpacking, repacking, or parts of goods in the territory and has been cleared for import D and ice packed in to the fresh-keeping S are advertising 19 trade fair and exhibition goods to or for temporary use in the territory, excluding goods for exhibitions private nature in shops or business premises E A D exhibits, A - 20 advertising prints , Instructions for use, price lists and other advertising materials that differ by their appearance, quality or quantity of goods of the usual movement of goods, are not subject to a commercial business and free of charge or for a fee; released in the country of consumption free of charge to travel or supplied transport company forms; Schedules and directories of the railway and postal administrations in the framework of the mutual exchange, as well as official forms of authorities E A - 21.
Goods which are dispatched on Carnet A.T.A..; domestic goods on the condition that the holder of the Carnet A.T.A.. immediately at the latest logs on the goods remaining abroad the Federal Statistical Office after diversion, with expiry of validity of the Carnet A.T.A. E A - photographs, plans, audio and disk, cinematographic films 22 a) photographs in individual shipments that contain no more than three prints per recording. Design, technical drawings, plan breaks, descriptions and similar documents, insofar as they are not the subject of a commercial transaction; Manuscripts, as far as they are not sold; Files, certificates, proof sheet E A - b) Phonograms and disk, in particular tapes, magnetic tapes, magnetic disks, diskettes, and the like, is intended for the international exchange of messages or data or determined were, as well as television tape recording, not the subject of a commercial transaction are ready these goods E A - c) cinematographic film, exposed and developed, as well as the corresponding phonogram to or for temporary use in the territory; exposed or developed films and pre-recorded recordings for radio and television for their own use, as far as they are not the subject of a commercial transaction; exposed and developed films evaluated E by Beenso tagesschau manufacturers within the framework of a mutual exchange A - d)
illuminated reverse movies with amateur footage sent and after development of the sender dating back from abroad to the development in the territory, if the selling price of the unexposed films includes the cost of developing E A - 22a.
Disclosure of information exchanged information media such as floppy disks, magnetic tapes, films, plans, audio - and video cassettes or CD-ROMs, which have been developed or are not the subject of a commercial transaction, on behalf of a particular customer and goods which complement a previous delivery of an information carrier, for example, the updating, serve and not invoice the recipient be A - E not accepted or undeliverable goods, following good 23 a) goods , which - are not accepted without registration for an import kind - of the domestic recipients, that are undeliverable or which accidentally arrived in the territory and which is again carried out be - A - b) were - without registration for a kind of export - accidentally abroad are reached and again transported back to E - service items, construction and resources for public bodies 24 service items in the transport of the authorities; Items in the intergovernmental official or legal aid traffic E A - 25 construction needs, resources and other service items for connecting lines and advanced railway departments, customs offices and post offices E A - 26 building supplies, repair and equipment for dams, power plants, bridges, roads and other structures that built on both sides of the border or be used E A - 27 cables, which run as far as the work on behalf of a resident of the territory for the manufacture or repair of submarine cable connections , and the remaining in this work and replaced imported pieces of cable E A - diplomats - and Konsulargut 28 diplomat and Konsulargut as well as good, that on the basis of intergovernmental treaties this equated to E is A D 29.
Goods for use or consumption by a foreign head of State during his stay in the territory of E - marriage, relocation - and heritage goods and furniture to the setting up of a secondary residence, used clothing 30 dowry; Personal property and inheritance as well as furniture for the setting up of a secondary residence, as far as not to trade E A D 31 used garments determines results of fishing and hunting on the seas, flotsam and Jetsam 32 where A D is not to trade determined E.
Goods that capture German ships on the high seas or in the Swiss part of Lake Untersee and the Rhine or produce such goods and land in ports of the survey area; hunted by such ships and brought onshore sea drift-good; the exemption applies also to catches of German vessels that will be landed by foreign ships in ports of the survey area, if the goods on the basis of one part II title II, Chapter 3, article 325ff of Regulation (EEC) to see no. of 2454/93 issued certificate T 2 M as originating in German vessels are E - 33.
Flotsam and Jetsam secure German coasts, also Beach drift-goods E - Small border traffic, border agreement, Tun coal 34.
Transport between persons who are located in neighboring, established by intergovernmental agreement boundaries or in adjacent border areas (small border traffic): a) of these people carried goods to trading are not intended and every day does not exceed their value eight hundred euro mark A - b E) for these individuals as part of the salary, or on the basis of statutory maintenance obligations specific goods, or time commitments granted be E A - 35. livestock , that in local border traffic on the other side of the border only to pasture or stall feeding changes; In addition, products of this cattle; Feed for such cattle E A - 36.
Products of agriculture, cattle-breeding, of horticulture and forestry land border durchschnittener operations if the plots from the other side of the border are managed and the products further edited mounted across the border are as it is common immediately after the harvest, production or extraction; Equipment, seed, seedlings, fertilizer and pesticides to manage such plots S A - 37. other goods, on reason of intergovernmental agreement in the small border traffic are favored, for imports only, insofar as duty exemption is intended E A - 38 (dropped out) 39. Tun coal E A - waste 41. a) wastes and Bricolage - also of goods which are - already reported as imports in stock or as imports to the inward , incurred during transport or storage, as far as they are not commercially exploitable quantity and value of E - b) unusable goods, as far as they according to quantity and value non-commercial purposes are E - c) used items fall E - d on board German ships) household waste E A D 42. pigeons racing pigeons, the non-commercial goods are E A D coffins, urns, grave 43. coffins with dead , URNs with the ashes of deceased persons in addition to the related items for your decorations. Articles to expand, to get or decoration of graves and funeral memorials, if they are not merchandise E A D defense goods, goods of foreign armed forces and their members 44. a) the free movement of goods, by the Federal Ministry of Defense or one of him subordinate departments for use or consumption, or for temporary storage (Depot Road) run, when presented a form for military purposes of the German armed forces (form 302) , by the Federal Ministry of Defense or one of him downstream services has been issued - A - b) the free movement of goods, by the Federal Ministry of Defense or one of him downstream services to outward processing or repair run, as far as the conditions of the letter a are met - A - c) goods, by the Federal Ministry of Defense or one of him be introduced after use or after temporary storage (Depot traffic) subordinate services , if a form 302 is presented to E - d) armaments in other States who will be patched by the Bundeswehr if a form 302 E A - e) goods whose whereabouts in the territory until testing can be decided after and their placing under the procedure of temporary use in the territory of the Federal Ministry of defence or giving subordinate departments requested A - E f) special tools and machines , only temporarily be used within the framework of an intergovernmental community programme for the defence to carry out orders and their placing under the procedure of temporary use in the territory of the Federal Ministry of defence or it is a subordinate departments requested E A - 45.
Goods, the a) foreign armed forces (§ 20 para 1 sentence 1) with official certificates issued by them over the limit of the survey area spend or spend E let A D b) members of foreign armed forces (§ 20 para 1 sentence 2) for their personal or domestic use or consumption introduce or revive E A - c) have members of foreign armed forces (§ 20 para 1 sentence 2) owned , as far as not to trade the goods are intended - A - d) on NATO shipping Bill will be spent over the limit of the survey area, as far as the goods aa) E - intended be bb in storage at a NATO camp in the territory or for the foreign forces) run from a NATO camp in the territory or - A - cc) be - carried through the territory of transit consignments, goods in the Zwischenauslandsverkehr 46 D.
Goods carried through the territory, other than those that enter Saßnitz or Warnemünde in the territory by sea from the ports in the towns of brake, Bremen, Bremerhaven, Emden, Hamburg, Kiel, Lübeck, Nordenham, Puttgarden, Rostock, or go out on these ports after Lake from the territory, and the Lake envelope in these ports - D 47.
Goods in the Zwischenauslandsverkehr with the stipulation that, abroad, remaining goods subsequently log on are E A - II. exemption under a customs procedure (1) foreign goods are unable to log in, if you already 1 to a kind of imports reported on are, during the transition to a traffic that would require a registration for the same type of import
2. as import for the internal finishing or wage enhancement, applied during the transition to a service import stock log in as that would be;
3. import for refining wage declared as been are, during the transition to a proprietary finishing;
4. import for refining its own declared as been are, during the transition to a payroll processing;
5. as import stock are been logged and temporarily go over in a proprietary finishing or wage enhancement insofar as the goods should be only cleaned or repaired slightly.
(2) were the free movement are not to register, if they are the subject of Warenverkehren within the survey area, even if they are thereby transferred under a customs procedure.
Search Translated Laws of Germany