Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/agrarservmeistprv/BJNR119100010.html
Regulation on the master craftsman to the recognized Fort education agricultural service master and agricultural service champion (agri service exam, the Meisterprüfung regulation - AgrarservMeistPrV) AgrarservMeistPrV Ausfertigung date: 18.08.2010 full quotation: "Agri Service exam, the Meisterprüfung regulation by August 18, 2010 (BGBl. I p. 1191), by article 1 of the Decree of 21 may 2014 (BGBl. I S. 548) is changed" stand: amended by art. 1 V v. 21.5.2014 I 548 for details on the stand number you see in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from) : 24.8.2010 +++) input formula on the basis of § 53 paragraph 3 in connection with paragraph 2 of the vocational training Act, whose paragraph 3 article 232 number 3 of regulation by October 31, 2006 (BGBl. I S. 2407) is changed, decreed the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and consumer protection in agreement with the Federal Ministry of education and research after consulting the main Committee of the Federal Institute for vocational education and training : § 1 target of the master craftsman's examination and description of the training accounts (1) for the detection of skills, knowledge, and skills that have been acquired through the training to the agricultural service master and the agricultural service champion, the competent authority can perform checks pursuant to paragraphs 2 to 9.
(2) the examination is to determine whether the examinee has advanced professional capacity aimed at a career progression to do following an agricultural service master or an agricultural service champion in company of the agricultural service or of the crop with service offers of different structures economically and sustainably their own responsibility to lead this company to exert leadership, and to respond to changing requirements and conditions in the following areas : 1. plant production, process and agricultural services: planning, calculating and organising of crop production and agricultural services as well as measures for the marketing of products and agricultural services in accordance with the operating and market conditions; Design and implement of operational quality and quantity indicators; Decide on the type, scope, objectives and time of operational policies and procedures; Check and evaluate the works in accordance with the requirements of the market, quality assurance, and the concerns of environmental protection; Offering and marketing of products and services; Preparing and performing the necessary measures of labour and health protection in cooperation with the authorities responsible for safety at work;
2. operation and corporate governance: Developing objectives, concepts and measures for crop production, agricultural services and their marketing in accordance with the operating conditions and the requirements of the market; Analysis and planning of operational processes and the operating organisation according to economic criteria and in compliance with social, environmental and legal requirements; business planning for the procurement of equipment, the labour, material and machine usage and the marketing of agricultural services; economic control of the operating parts and the total establishment; Planning, calculating and assessing investments; Working together with market partners and other organisations; Use of the ways of providing information and advice; Application of marketing;
3. vocational training and personnel management: Test the operational and personal training requirements; Planning of training on substantive, methodological and chronological aspects according to the requirements of the training regulations; Selecting and adjusting of trainees; Perform training in applying appropriate methods for arranging training content; Run out of the trainees to their own action, preparing for tests, inform and advise on training opportunities; Selecting and adjusting of employees; Transfer of tasks to employees according to their performance, qualifications and suitability; Guide and control of employees in work processes, cooperative execution, support and motivate; Support the professional development of employees.
(3) successfully saved test results recognized Fort educational attainment agricultural service master or agricultural service champion.
§ 2 (1) admission requirements for the master examination is to admit, who 1 an audit successfully stored in the recognized training occupation a final set with success in another recognized agricultural apprenticeship and then an at least three years professional experience specialist agricultural service and then an at least two years professional experience or 2 or 3 can prove a minimum five-year professional experience.
(2) the professional practice referred to in paragraph 1 must be detected in companies of the agricultural service of the crop with services or comparable companies.
(3) by way of derogation from the conditions laid down in paragraphs 1 and 2 can be admitted to testing also, who makes credible through submission of certificates or in other ways that skills, knowledge and abilities (professional capacity) have been acquired, which justify the admission to the examination.
§ 3 outline the master examination (1) the master test includes the parts of the exam 1 crop production, process and agricultural technology, services, 2. operation and management, 3. vocational training and leadership.
(2) the master examination is carried out in accordance with sections 4 to 6.
Article 4 requirements in the section "Plant production, process and agricultural engineering, services" (1) the candidate to demonstrate that he can plan the herbal production and measures of landscape maintenance including the use of labour, machines, devices, equipment and supplies, each associated, perform and evaluate. This should appear, that the appropriate measures quality-oriented and economically in accordance with customer requirements, professional legislation, environmental -, soil - and nature conservation, of labour and health protection as well as the needs of the market can be carried out.
(2) the examination extends to the following content: 1 planning of crop production and other agricultural services including the landscape according to the site conditions, taking into account the requirements of a sustainable soil fertility, as well as the operational and regional production and marketing structures, 2. Select and set the production procedures, 3. performing the production using measures of quality assurance, 4. organizing the work and labor - and technology , 5. organizing the maintenance and repair including workshop operation, 6 checking and evaluating work results, 7 developing quality standards; Operation control and quality assurance, 8 performing presentations, customer service and marketing, 9 marketing of products and services in the agricultural service area, 10 make sure the occupational and health safety, 11 check, assess and optimize the production processes and the operational processes, 12 taking into account of the interactions between operating and environment; Applying environmentally friendly measures in procurement, production, marketing and disposal, 13 taking into account of the legal requirements for production, environmental protection, consumer protection and marketing.
(3) the examination consists of a work project pursuant to paragraph 4 and a written examination referred to in paragraph 5 (4) in the project should demonstrate that starting from concrete operational situations, links the areas of Agronomy, agricultural services, marketing and marketing in a complex sense recorded, analyzed, appropriate solution proposals created these implemented can be and. The task for the project must relate to the ongoing management of an enterprise of the agricultural service, of the crop with services or a comparable agricultural company and for its further development. The project is to plan in writing. The history of the editing and the results shall be documented and to explain in a technical discussion. The consultation extends to the course and the results of the work project, as well as to the content of paragraph 2. Proposals of the sample to be considered when selecting the task. The Audit Committee determines that the originally planned work project in the enterprise can be carried out not, he has an equivalent task for a work project in an appropriate company to make in consultation with the candidate. For the implementation of the work project is a period of twelve months. The consultation itself should take longer than 60 minutes.
5) the written examination consists of a to manufacturing under supervision work on complex issues of the content referred to in paragraph 2. There are 180 minutes available for the written exam.
§ 5 requirements in the section "Operation and management" (1) the candidate to demonstrate that he can realize economic, legal and social contexts in the operation, analyze and assess, and development possibilities.
(2) the examination extends to the following content: 1.
Classify and assess the conditions and structure of service industries, 2. check and evaluate production, production processes and services, 3. collect, analyze and evaluate operating results, performing profitability analysis 4., 5. evaluate the operating and work organization, 6 assessment of marketing measures, 7 calculating and creating offers, 8 planning of the development of operating, in particular investment, financing and liquidity, 9 apply of professional legislation, especially Treaty - and liability law , Labour and social law, environmental law, transport law, 10 applying of the tax accounting in compliance with tax forms and procedures.
(3) the examination consists of an operational assessment pursuant to paragraph 4 and a written examination referred to in paragraph 5 (4) in assessing operating to the situation of a foreign operation captured in the economic context, analyzed and assessed and development possibilities. The results are to document and explain in a technical discussion. The consultation also includes the content referred to in paragraph 2. For the recording of the operation, the necessary operational key figures are to provide basic data and information. The DUT is to give opportunity to immediately meet the operation. After learning about the operation, 120 minutes available at the consultation for the preparation. The consultation itself should take longer than 60 minutes.
5) the written examination consists of a to manufacturing under supervision work on complex issues of the content referred to in paragraph 2. There are 180 minutes available for the written exam.
§ 6 requirements in the section "Training and personnel management" (1) the candidate to demonstrate that he can detect correlations of vocational education and leadership, educate trainees and lead staff and has technical, methodological and didactic skills.
(2) the proof which is qualification referred to in paragraph 1 in the following fields of action: 1. check the training requirements and training plan, 2. prepare training and trainees set, 3. conduct training, 4. complete training, 5. determine personnel requirements, select employees, set and tasks on this transfer, as well as employee Guide 6, lead, promote and motivate and support their professional development.
(3) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 1 includes the competences: 1 represent the advantages and the benefits of operational training and justify, 2. planning in terms of operational training needs on the basis of the law, carry out collective bargaining and operational frameworks and decisions to make, 3. the structures of the vocational training system and its interfaces to represent, 4. apprenticeships for the operation to select and to justify this , 5. the suitability of operations for training in the desired training occupation to examine and to consider whether and to what extent training content must be mediated by measures outside the training centre, in particular through training in the Federation, as well as through industry-wide and external training, 6 the possibilities of the use of measures preparatory to vocational training to assess and 7 the tasks on the training to match participants, taking into account their capabilities and qualifications in the operation.
(4) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 includes the competences number 2: 1 on the basis of a training system to create an operational educational plan that focuses in particular on typical work and business processes, the possibilities of involvement and participation of business interest groups in vocational training to consider 2., 3. to determine the need for cooperation and in terms of content as well as organizationally with the cooperation partners, in particular the vocational school , to vote to apply 4. criteria and procedures for the selection of trainees, also taking into account their diversity, 5. to prepare the contract for professional training to initiate the registration of the contract to the competent body, and 6 the possibilities to examine whether parts of vocational training in a foreign country can be performed.
(5) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 paragraph 3 includes the skills: 1. to create, to give feedback and to receive, the probationary period to organize 2., to make and to evaluate, to develop 3. from the operational training plan and the typical labour and business operational learning and work and fashion, target to select 4 training methods and media and to use situation-specific learning conducive conditions and a motivating learning culture , 5 trainees learning difficulties through personalisation of education and counselling service to support, if necessary to employ training-supporting AIDS and to explore the possibility to extend the period of training, 6 trainees to make additional training opportunities, in particular in the form of additional qualifications, and to consider the possibility of shortening the duration of the training and the early admission to the final exam, 7 to promote the social and personal development of students , To detect problems and conflicts as well as to work towards solutions, 8 services to determine to assess, performance reviews to evaluate third party and audit results, appraisal process to lead, to draw conclusions for the further training course and 9 intercultural competencies to promote.
(6) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 4 includes the competences: 1 apprentices to prepare the statutory audit, taking into account the examination dates and training to lead to a successful conclusion, 2 for the registration of trainees to inspections of the competent authority to ensure these implementation-related features to indicate, 3. the creation of a written certificate on the basis of performance reviews to assist 4. trainees about occupational paths of development and vocational training opportunities to inform and to advise.
(7) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 No. 5 includes the competences: 1. legal basis of the work to implement tariff and social law in operation, 2. concepts of in personnel planning to apply, select 3 employees, to adjust and to incorporate, to assess 4. performance, qualifications and fitness of employees and assign tasks to them according to the assessment, Guide 5. disease prevention and measures to organize and 6 perform termination of employment.
(8) the field of action referred to in paragraph 2 point 6 includes the competences: 1 staff to guide, to determine performance and behaviour, if necessary, with the assistance of performance reviews to third parties and to assess, 2. staff and appraisal process to lead and development opportunities show to motivate 3. employees and to promote, qualify 4. employees and to assist in the training, to detect 5. social relations and conflicts, to apply 6 measures to conflict resolution , To organize team work and support as well as 7 leadership styles to know and to reflect critically their own leadership behavior.
(9) the examination is divided into the sections of vocational training and human resources management. The section consists of a practical part to vocational training after paragraph 10 and a written part pursuant to paragraph 11. The section leadership consists of a case study referred to in paragraph 12 (10) of the practical part consists of the implementation of a training situation to be selected by the candidate in accordance with the Audit Committee and a technical discussion. The training situation is in writing to plan and carry out practically. Selection and design of the training situation are to explain in the expert meeting. A period of seven days available is for the written planning of the training situation. There are 60 minutes available for the practical implementation of the training situation. The expert meeting should last no longer than 30 minutes.
(11) on the written exam, the candidate is to process case-related tasks to the competencies listed in paragraphs 3 to 6. The testing time is 150 minutes.
(12) in the case, the examinee should present a situation of personnel management, which refers to the competencies listed in the paragraphs 7 and 8, analyze, develop policy options, specified by the Audit Committee in writing and explain these in a technical discussion. There are 120 minutes available for the processing of the case study. The technical discussion based on should last no longer than 20 minutes.
§ 7 can transfer other audit services at the request of the competent authority the DUT by assessing individual components of testing according to section 4, paragraph 3, article 5, paragraph 3, and § 6 paragraph 9 exempt, in the last five years preceding application before a competent authority, a public or state-recognised educational institution or a State Audit Committee an examination with success was filed which complies with the requirements of the relevant contents of examination under this regulation.
§ 8 the master exam
(1) the three parts of the exam are to evaluate separately. For the exam "Crop production, process and agricultural engineering services" is a touch as the arithmetic mean of the reviews of the services in the test according to section 4, paragraph 4 and in the test after to make § 4 paragraph 5; but, the note in the test has the double weight according to § 4 paragraph 4. For the exam "Operation and corporate governance", a touch as the arithmetic mean of the evaluations of the services in the audit is according to § 5 paragraph 4 and in the test to make according to § 5 paragraph 5. For the exam "Vocational training and leadership" a touch as the arithmetic mean is out to make § 6 paragraph 10 and 11 in the section vocational training, as well as the performance the reviews of the performances in the tests after testing according to § 6 paragraph 12 in the section leadership, doing the score for the section is training with 60 percent and the score for the section leadership with 40 percent weight. Vocational training is the score for the section as in the examination according to § 6, paragraph 10, and in the examination pursuant to § 6 paragraph 11 to make arithmetic mean from the reviews of the services; but, the note in the test has the double weight according to § 6, paragraph 10.
(2) on the overall performance in the test, a note is to make; She is to calculate the arithmetic mean of the scores for the individual parts of the exam.
(3) the examination is considered passed if the examinee in each section of the exam has made at least the note 'sufficient'. It is not passed if one or more of the services in the tests referred to in paragraph 1 with "inadequate" or more than one of these services with "poor" is been graded in the entire examination.
(4) the examinations are according to § 4 paragraph 5, article 5, paragraph 5, and article 6, paragraph 11 to supplement, if they are to pass the exam of importance by an oral examination. The exam is to take each no longer than 30 minutes. In determining the result, each the previous score of the examination and the grade of the exam in the ratio of 2:1 are weighted.
§ 9 repeat the master examination (1) a master test, which is not passed, can be repeated twice.
(2) in the repeat test the test piece at the request of the testing in individual parts of the examination is according to § 3 para 1 and individual testing components according to § 8 paragraph 1 to get rid if the services is 'sufficient' have been evaluated in a previous examination of least with the touch and the DUT counting from the date of the failed test on a period of two years, , logs on to the repeat test.
Section 10 transitional provisions (1) until 28 may 2014 begun testing procedure can the until then be completed regulations.
(2) specimens, which have not passed the exam according to the force until 28 may 2014 rules and sign up period of two years from 29 may 2014 for a repeat test, can take the repetition exam according to the regulations force until 28 may 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Germany