Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/lasaardv_1/BJNR016460961.html
First regulation on the implementation of the law on the introduction of load balancing rules in the Saarland (1 LADV-Saar) 1 LADV Saar copy date: 22.08.1961 full quotation: "first regulation on the implementation of the law on the introduction of load balancing rules in the Saarland in the Federal Law Gazette Part III, outline number 621-1-2, adjusted version published by article 8 of the Decree of 31 March 1966, (BGBl. I S. 199) has been changed" stand : Amended by § 8 V v. 31 3.1966 199 for details on the stand number you find in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from validity: 16.4.1966 +++) input formula on the basis of § 8 (1) and § 37 para 1 of the law on the introduction of load balancing rules in the Saar region by July 30, 1960 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 637) the Federal Government with the consent of the Federal Council decreed: section 1 special value for agricultural and forestry farms and cultivated land damage calculation takes the place of for the 20 November 1947 current unit value to be calculated according to §§ 2 to 4 special value, if it is lower than the current unit value by more than 5 per cent, but at least 100 reichsmarks, or more than 10,000 reichsmarks.
Section 2 calculated calculation of special value (1) which is a special value 1. for agricultural and forestry farms from the summary of the value shares for the reason and ground, the building and the other operating components, 2nd at the built-up land from the summary of the value shares for the reason and soil and the buildings.
(2) for the calculation of the shares of of value of is 1. for agricultural and forestry enterprises governed by the Appendix A, 2nd in the cultivated land the Annex B.
The percentages contained in the annexes A and B are to apply to the unit value prior to the introduction of the war damage. Application of Annex B, the percentages for the percentage of the value of the buildings are to determine by the percentages of the value shares for the reason and soil are deducted from the number of one hundred.
(3) for the application of the system B are decisive 1 assessment district the area areas demarcated for the carrying out of the unit assessment on the 1 January 1935 or January 1, 1936 as assessment districts, 2 as a main shopping and business streets the streets listed in Annex C and squares with the relevant number of building floors (§ 3) specified for them.
(4) to take account of the scope of assets to be detected with the shares of value of, the conditions are decisive on November 20, 1947. Section 3 is for the separation of the land surface of the cultivated land.
§ 3 reference surface for built-up land (1) in determining the value of shares for the land and cultivated land is the size regularly the buildings to designate the belonging land area (reference area) according to the size of the base areas of the buildings of the property and the number of building floors (storeys).
(2) basis for determining the reference surface is, when for built-up land constructions was baupolizeilich allowed or common area at Mietwohngrundstücken, mixed-used land and business property with 1 and 2 floors six times of the ground floor surfaces, 3 floors the Dreieindrittelfache of the ground floor surfaces, 4 storeys the times of the ground floor areas, 5 levels twice of the ground floor surfaces, at single-family homes always six times of the ground floor areas of the buildings present unprecedented before the war damage. Reference surface is the resulting size, increased to 200 square meters. Basements and attics do not count in the calculation. The number of floors of the main building is decisive in land with buildings of various floor number.
(3) the plot, which is available via the reference plane also (supplement area), is to apply the value mathematically accounted for B it during the dissection of the unit value for the built-up land prior to the introduction of the war damage, taking into account the sizes of the reference surface and the complement area with application of the percentages after conditioning.
(4) the valuation of the supplement area is to include in the special value when she was included in the unit value of the built-up land prior to the introduction of the war damage.
Section 4 value shares for partly destroyed assets for the assets, particularly buildings that have been destroyed by military action only to the part is the percentage of value to be applied after the surviving of the assets in proportion to the extent prior to the introduction of the war damage to measure. Destruction under 10 per cent of the value of buildings shall be disregarded. Mietwohngrundstücken and mixed-used land and business properties, which have been evaluated with a multiple of year raw rent, is to measure the value share of the building by raw annual rent for the buildings on November 20, 1947, in relation to the raw annual rent prior to the introduction of the war damage.
Article 5 application in Berlin, Germany this Regulation shall apply to § 14 of the third of transfer Act of January 4, 1952 (Federal Law Gazette I p. 1) in conjunction with section 39 of the Act establishing load balancing rules in the Saarland in the Federal State of Berlin.
Article 6 entry into force this regulation enters into force on the day after its promulgation.
Appendix A (to section 2 paragraph 2 No. 1) site of the original text: BGBl. I, 1961, 1648-1649 section I farms value share of the operational elements to the operation hectares set by the operation hectares set accounts for on operation hectares set residential of economic living dead land building inventory RM RM RM RM RM RM 1 2 3 4 5 6 100 20 20 25 15 20 200 40 40 45 25 50-300 60 60 65 35 80 400 80 80 85 45 110 500 100 105 100
55 140 600 120 125 115 65 175 700 140 145 130 75 210 800 160 170 145 80 245 900 180 190 160 85 285 1,000 200 215 170 90 325 1,100 220 245 175 95 365 1,200 240 275 180 100 405 1,300 260 305 185 105 445 1,400 280 335 190 110 485 1,500 300 360 195 115 530 1,600 320 385 200 120 575 1,700 340 410 205 125 620 1,800 360 435 210 130 665
1,900 380 460 215 135 710 2,000 not contained 400 485 220 140 755 for the in column 1 operating acres sets are to determine the appropriate numbers in the columns 2 to 6 by computational intermediate circuit.
Section II forestry companies value share of the operational elements to the operation hectares set by the operation hectares set building accounted for residential of economic land including the wood components percentages of the unit value prior to the introduction of the war damage to property 1 2 3 5 3 92 section III wine-growing holdings value share of the operational elements to the operation hectares set by the operation hectares set accounted for designation of vineyards dead cellar building living operation hectares set residential of economic wine Winery wine supplies family land resources building resources RM RM RM RM RM RM RM RM RM RM RM 1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 yield surfaces 4,800 720 100 50 50 150 80 300 1,780 1.170 400 young fields 2.490 720 100 50 50 - 1.170 400 Brownfields 1.320 720 100 50 50-400 section IV horticulture farms is the value share of the operating elements on the unit value of horticultural operations to determine in individual cases on the basis of the applied valuation guidelines.
Annex B (§ 2 para 2 No. 2) site of the original text: BGBl. I, 1961, 1649 constructed plots the percentage value of the reason and soil on the unit value of the built-up land assessment district of unit assessment business plots, mixed land Mietwohngrundstücke single family homes constructed other land on main street on shopping streets in the remaining group of hospitals, nursing homes, group of cottages, clubhouses Wohnlauben percentages of the unit value prior to the introduction of the war damage to property 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 I 40 30 20 15 15 15 90 (Saarbrücken) II and Neunkirchen - 35 20 15 15 15 90 in the rest - 15 12 12 12 90 III - 12 10 10 10 90 IV and the rest - 8 6 6 6 90 Annex C (§ 2 para 3 No. 2) directory of the main street and the shopping streets with the relevant number of the building floors site of the original text: BGBl. I in 1961, 1650 assessment district of unit assessment (Annex B 1) name column and limit the road or place decisive number of the building floors (floors) 1 2
3 section 1: main street I (Saarbrücken) Bahnhofstrasse 5 Reichsstraße 5 section 2: shopping streets I (Saarbrücken) Beethovenplatz 4 mountain Street from James Street 4 Burbacher market Betzenstraße 4 broad Street 4 Burbacher market by mountain road up In the Etzel 4 Cäcilienstraße 4 Dudweiler Street from the bridge to Brauerstrasse 4 railway Street 4 Grand Duke Friedrich Street from Town Hall square to Rosenstrasse 4 flyover from station Burbach Burbacher market 4 Hohenzollernstrasse at Neumarkt to Keppler road 4 Kaiserstrasse 4 Karcher road 4 Karl-Marx-Straße 4 Ludwig 4 Mainz road by Bleichstraße-Paul-Mary-Straße 4 Neumarkt 4 o Torstrasse 4 passage 4 Rathausplatz 4 Saarpfalz 4 St. Johanner market 4
Sandy 4 Sulz Brook Street from Station Road to Richard-Wagner-Straße 4 Trier road from Bahnhofstrasse Sankt Johann road 4 Viktoriastrasse 4 II as far as Neunkirchen Bahnhofstrasse 4 mute road, East side 4 Welles hamlet Street Nos. 2 and 4 4 are the Eckgrundstücke in the main street or in the shopping streets even to be included, if they include side streets, which are not listed.
Search Translated Laws of Germany