Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bmeldd_v_1_2005/BJNR168900005.html
Regulation on the implementation of regular data transfers between reporting authorities of from different countries (first federal reporting data transmission regulation - 1 BMeldDÜV) 1 BMeldDÜV Ausfertigung date: 21.06.2005 full quotation: "first federal reporting data transmission regulation of 21 June 2005 (BGBl. I S. 1689), most recently by article 2 paragraph 5 of the law of December 22, 2011 (BGBl. I S. 3044) is changed" stand: last amended by article 2 paragraph 5 G v. 22nd December 2011 I 3044 V go up. by § 9 ABS. 2 V 210-7-1 v. 1.12.2014 I 1945 mWv 1.11.2015 for details on the stand number found in the menu see remarks footnote (+++ text detection from: 25.6.2005 +++) input formula on the basis of § 20 paragraph 2 in conjunction with § 3 of the login part statute law as amended by the notice of 19 April 2002 (Federal Law Gazette I S. 1342) ordered the Ministry of the Interior: § 1 General information (1) this regulation lays down the implementation of regular data transfers between the registration authorities of various countries in the cases of § 17 para 1 and 2 the login part of statute law.
(2) a resident has several apartments in the country, reporting authorities within the meaning of this regulation are both for the main residence and the registration authorities responsible for the Nebenwohnung of the inhabitant. § 4 para 1 shall remain unaffected.
§ 2 the data transfers carried out data transfer over managing their own communications networks or the Internet form and process the data transfers (1).
(2) data transfers are made between the reporting authorities directly or through exchanges. The data to be transmitted are to provide no. 2 of the signature law with an advanced electronic signature according to § 2 and encrypt.
(3) in the case of data transfers referred to in paragraph 1 are the set description OSCI Bonifati (paragraph 4 sentence 1) and the delivery protocol OSCI-transport (paragraph 4 sentence 2) in the currently valid version made in the Federal Gazette, to reason to lay. Several countries jointly operate a switchboard, a delivery protocol deviant of the OSCI transport can be used during data transfers between reporting authorities of these countries, as far as this is equivalent to the OSCI transport with regard to ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of the data transmitted. The equivalence must be documented by the responsible authority.
(4) OSCI Bonifati is on July 23, 2003, on the basis of the record reporting - issued uniform federal / land part (DSMeld) description of the data set for data transfers relating to the reporting system. OSCI-transport is the standard for a data transmission protocol issued on 6 June 2002.
(5) the DSMeld sets form and content of the data to be transmitted in the form of automated or paper-based version of 20 March 1994.
(6) the standard OSCI Bonifati and OSCI-transport are at the Federal Office of administration, Barbara Street 1, 50735 Cologne, the DSMeld is at the Verlag W. Kohlhammer GmbH, Hall Baral first breed 69, 70565 Stuttgart, to obtain. Both standards as well as the DSMeld are at the German Federal Archives, Potsdamer Straße 1, 56075 Koblenz, everyone accessible archive terms secured laid down.
(7) changes the standard OSCI Bonifati and OSCI-transport, as well as the DSMeld are published by the Federal Ministry of the Interior in the Federal Gazette; While the release date and the date of their application shall be indicated.
§ 3 confirmation (1) has sign a resident of any country to a registration authority of another country, this login authority the previously competent registration authority and all other apartments of the inhabitant registration authorities immediately, but not later than after three working days the following data (feedback): the DSMeld (data sheet) 1 sheet number family name (current name with name components) 0101 to 0106, 2. birth name with name components 0201, 0202 , 3. given name, 0301, 0302, 4 PhD 0401, 5 religious name, artist name 0501, 0502-6 date and place of birth of 0601-0603, 7 gender 0701, 8 legal representatives (first and family name, degree, address, date of birth) 0901-0914, 0916 9 nationalities 1001 to 1005, 10 legal affiliation to a tax-uplifting religious society 1101, 11 current and former addresses, 1201-1206, main and Nebenwohnung , on immigration from abroad the last previous address domestic 1208-1231 12 date of arrival and statement and date of the application to the registration authority 1301, 1306, and 1311, 13 marital status married or life partners Additionally date and place of marriage or the life partnership 1401 to 1403, 14 spouse or life partner 1501 to 1515, (pre-and surname , Doctoral degree, date of birth, address) 1517-1531, 15 minors (first and family name, date of birth) in 1601 to 1604, 16 issuing authority, date, validity period and serial number of the identity card/passport 1701 to 1709, 17 transmission locks in 1801, 1802.
For relocations from abroad, the registration authority the data referred to in sentence 1 of the inhabitant on the registration authority for the last place of residence in Germany.
(2) as far as spouses or registered partners without shared apartment data according to § 2 paragraph 1 save number 15 of the reporting framework act right upon registration must be submitted the registration authority of the new home of the registration authority, which is responsible for the exclusive apartment or home of the other spouse or other partner, in following the recovery procedures referred to in paragraph 1 the following data of the inhabitant : Data sheet 1 family name 0101 to 0106, 2. given name, 0301, 0302, 3. doctoral degree 0401, 4th day of the birth of 0601, 5. current address, main and Nebenwohnung, 1201-1206, 1208-1213, 6 spouse or life partner (first and family name, degree, date of birth, address) 1501-1505, 1507, 1509-1515, 1517-1520, 1523, 1525-1531, 7 transmission lock according to § 21 para. 5 MRRG 1801 , in 1802.
Spouses, the registration authority also the identification number in accordance with § 2 paragraph 2 transferred number 7 of the reporting framework statute law (data sheets 2701 and 2703).
(3) so that the data stored so far to a resident in accordance with § 2 paragraph 1 number 7 of the reporting framework laws right be matched number 15 and number 18 and paragraph 2, has the registration authority, which is responsible for the exclusive apartment or the principal residence of the spouse or life partner, to submit the data of the registration authority, which is responsible for the exclusive apartment or home of the other spouse or other partner on 1 November 2011 in paragraph 2. The registration authority of the other spouse or other partner has to match the data transmitted pursuant to sentence 1 no later than May 1, 2012 with the data stored in the register.
Section 4 evaluation of feedback (1) is the new apartment exclusive apartment or the principal residence of the resident, the previously competent registration authority shall inform the registration authority of the new apartment immediately about the presence of facts according to § 2 para 2 No. 1, 3, 4, 6 to 8 of the registration law framework Act (data sheet 2101-2105, 2301, 2302, 2401, 2601, 2602, 2701, 2702, 2703, 2801, 2802). Sentence 1 shall also apply if an apartment has obtained their status as sole apartment or home attendance or special declaration of the inhabitant.
(2) the previously competent registration authority differ according to § 3 paragraph 1 data transmitted from the data stored by you on the inhabitants, it shall inform the registration authority of the new House and all other apartments of the inhabitant registration authorities about this immediately. A notification can be avoided if the deviation is based only on that login authority so far has saved less data about the population. Has been disconnected the inhabitants so far registration authority according to unknown or abroad, she shares this as well as the statement date (Datasheet 1306) of the registration authority of the new apartment.
(3) in the cases of paragraphs 1 and 2 the following data of the inhabitant should be for the purpose of the correct mapping also transferred: data sheet 1 family name (current name with name components) 0101 to 0106, 2. birth name with name components of 0201, 0202, 3 given name 0301, 4th day and place of birth of 0601-0603, 5. addresses (current and previous address) 1201-1206, 1208-1213 , 1215-1222. (4) in the cases of § 2 para 2 No. 1, 3, 4, 6 and 8 of the login part of statute law has also the notes necessary to prove of the correctness of this data to submit so far registration authority of the registration authority of the new apartment, unless they are stored in the register.
(5) the soft of the registration authority in accordance with article 3, paragraph 2 and 3 off transmitted data the data stored with her spouse or partner, it shall inform the registration authority, which has sent you the data about this immediately. Associate the different data of the right person, you should be unchanged also transferred data transmitted pursuant to article 3, paragraph 2.
§ 5 update data
(1) in article 2, paragraph 1 and 2 No. 6 and 8 of the login part of statute law referred to data from a registration authority responsible for an apartment of the inhabitant updated, in particular because they were inaccurate or incomplete, or because the population is according to sections 11 to 13 of the reporting framework law right not or not fully complied with its reporting obligations, so this login authority submitted the updated data and the information stored to prove of their accuracy more rentals of the inhabitant registration authorities.
(2) paragraph 1 shall apply accordingly if the apartment's status changes through attendance or special declaration of reportable. In these cases, the new apartment status (data sheet 1213) and the date of the change of housing status (data sheet 1214) are to submit.
(3) § 4 para 3 shall apply accordingly.
(4) change in § 2 paragraph 1 number 7 of the reporting framework statute law data by spouses referred to number 15 or 18 or paragraph 2 or the registration authority of registration authority responsible for the other spouse or life partner sends the changed data life partners without shared apartment, (change notice spouse or life partner). It shall specify: 1. name and date of birth of the person, which data change (datasheets 0101 to 0106, 0601) 2. name and date of birth of the spouse or the spouse (data sheets 1501 until 1503, 1505, 1517-1519, 1521) is stored to the person referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) a spouse or life partner without home, dies so the registration authority responsible for him has to spouse or the surviving partner to inform competent registration authority and the following data for the bereaved transmit (death notice spouses or life partners): 1. name and date of birth of the deceased person (datasheets 0101 to 0106, 0601), 2. name and date of birth of the surviving spouse or the surviving spouse (data sheets 1501 until 1503 , 1505, 1517-1519, 1521), which is stored to the person referred to in paragraph 1, and 3. the dying day (data sheet 1901).
Article 6 entry into force, expiry this regulation enters into force on the day after the announcement.
Concluding formula the Federal Council has approved.
Search Translated Laws of Germany