ACT 391 OF 1997
Official Gazette No. 43,093, of July 28, 1997
Through which the Technological Institute of Soledad, Atlantico, ITSA is created, and dictate other provisions.
THE CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA DECREES:
ARTICLE 1o. Create the Technological Institute of Soledad, Atlantico, as a public establishment of national, under the Ministry of National Education, with legal, academic, administrative and financial autonomy. Your home is the city of Soledad, Department of Atlántico.
PARAGRAFO. The creation of the Institution of Technology covered by this law shall be subject to the requirements of Law 30 of 1992.
. The Institute of Soledad will have as main objectives:
- Provide technological careers that contribute to the industrial, agricultural, social, ecological and economic development of the region.
- Contribute to strengthen human resources training in science and technology to provide better job opportunities to the youth department of the Atlantic and the Caribbean Coast.
- Provide technical and scientific advice with regard to social development; economic and ecological Atlantic Coast and the country.
ARTICLE 3o. The assets of the Technological Institute shall consist of:
- The items bound for the Institute included annually in the budget: national, municipal department.
- Goods that as a legal person to acquire any title.
- Income received for any reason.
- Donations and legacies granted.
. The Technological Institute of Soledad may engage internal or external loans in accordance with the existing provisions for entities of public law.
The 5th ARTICLE. The General Comptroller of the Republic, exercise fiscal oversight of the Technological Institute of Soledad.
. The Nation, the department of the Atlantic and the municipality of Soledad necessary budgetary resources earmarked for the creation and development of the Technological Institute of Soledad, Atlantico.
Article 7. This law applies from the date of its enactment.
The President of the honorable Senate,
LUIS FERNANDO LONDOÑO CAPURRO.
The Secretary General of the honorable Senate,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the honorable House of Representatives,
GIOVANNI LAMBOGLIA MAZZILLI.
The Secretary General of the honorable House of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA - NATIONAL GOVERNMENT.
Published and execute.
Given in Santa Fe de Bogota, DC, on July 23, 1997.
Ernesto Samper Pizano Minister of Finance and Public Credit, JOSE ANTONIO OCAMPO
The Minister of National Education,
JAIME TEN CHILD.