ACT 328 OF 1996
Official Gazette No. 42936 of December 10, 1996
Through the Nation which is associated with the celebration of the bicentennial of the founding of the municipality of Bolivar in the department of Cauca and other provisions.
CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA DECREES
ARTICLE 1o. The Colombian nation is associated with the celebration of the bicentennial of the founding of the municipality of Bolivar in the department of Cauca, which happened on June 10, 1794, and pays homage to the memory of its founder Father Domingo Belisario Gomez, and creativity and spirit of overcoming exalts its inhabitants.
. From the effective date of this Act and in accordance with Articles 365, 366 of the Constitution, in line with Article 200, paragraph 3o. and Article 150, paragraph 3o. and 9th. of the Charter, the National Government is authorized to assign within the National Budget of vigencias 1997 and 1998 the sums necessary to perform the following works of social interest to the municipality of Bolivar, in the department of Cauca.
- Co-financing for the construction of the Agricultural College of Guachicono $ 51,000,000.
- Co-financing for the construction of José Dolores Daza $ 51,000,000 Miracles Agricultural College, Township.
- Co-financing for the reconstruction of the Normal St. Catherine Laboure, $ 20,000,000.
- Co-financing for the construction of Physical Plant National School Marco Fidel Suarez, in the county seat, $ 50,000,000.
- Co-financing electrification works in the rural area of $ 200,000,000.
3. Road network.
- Co-financing the construction project via Paradise-La Guayana, $ 80,000,000.
- Co-financing road construction Carbonera-La Monja-Butuyaco, $ 80,000,000.
- Co-financing construction via San Lorenzo-Bridge-La Victoria $ 70,000,000.
- Co-financing road construction Guadual-Melchor, $ 100,000,000.
- Co-financing road improvement and expansion joints -The La Parada, $ 40,000,000.
- Co-financing road construction Rosal -Cimarrones-San Juan-Los Milagros-Las Cruces, $ 120,000,000.
- Co-financing of the proposed sewer replacement and expansion of the municipal head $ 600,000,000.
- Co-financing construction project interveredal Aqueduct La Carbonera $ 150,000,000.
- Co-financing pipeline project construction interveredal Vereda Melchor $ 50,000,000.
- Co-financing pipeline construction project paddocks, $ 90,000,000.
- Co-financing pipeline construction project Buenavista-Guachicono, $ 81,000,000.
- Co-financing pipeline construction project Cerro Alto-Cerrojo Chupadero, $ 300,000,000.
- Co-financing pipeline construction project Villanueva-Carbonero-Ortijo-Drums, $ 190,000,000.
ARTICLE 3. Authorize the Government to make budgetary operations and conclude contracts necessary for the implementation of this law.
ARTICLE 4. This law applies from the date of its enactment and promulgation.
The President honorable Senate,
LUIS FERNANDO LONDOÑO CAPURRO.
The Secretary General of the honorable Senate,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the honorable House of Representatives,
GIOVANNI LAMBOGLIA MAZZILLI.
The Secretary General of the honorable House of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA - NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
published and execute.
Given in Santa Fe de Bogota, DC, on December 5, 1996.
Ernesto Samper Pizano.
The Minister of Finance and Public Credit, José Antonio Ocampo Gaviria