ACT 268 OF 1996
Official Gazette No. 42,722 of 16 February 1996.
Through that Law 61 of 1943.
THE CONGRESS OF COLOMBIA amending , DECREES
ARTICLE 1o. The article 5. Law 61 of 1943, will read:
"The lot and the building where the offices worked the National Customs in the city of Cúcuta until 1974, assigned to the Municipality of Cúcuta by this Act, They will be used exclusively for the construction of a shopping center, which will be located at street vendors and / or stationary who work in the sector and have been previously counted by the Municipal Administration ".
PARAGRAFO. Fifty percent (50%) of the income produced by the sale of the premises to be built in that mall, will be used for building a College of Technical High School public.
. Article 6o. Law 61 of 1943, will read:
"The loan lot is owned by the Municipality of Cúcuta since 1974, when the new customs building became operational."
ARTICLE 3. This Law governs from the date of its enactment and repeal all provisions that are contrary.
The President of the honorable Senate, JULIUS CAESAR
The Secretary General of the honorable Senate,
PUMAREJO PEDRO VEGA.
The President of the honorable House of Representatives,
Rodrigo Rivera Salazar.
The Secretary General of the honorable House of Representatives, DIEGO VIVAS
REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA - NATIONAL GOVERNMENT
published and execute.
Given in Bogota, DC, on 15 February 1996.
Ernesto Samper Pizano The Interior Minister Horacio Serpa Uribe
The Minister of Education, Maria Emma Mejia