The DECISION approving the planning of the overall socio-economic development of Hậu Giang Province in 2020 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
The Commission's proposal to base the people of Hậu Giang Province in no. 1550/PPC on July 11, 2005 and letter No. 2587/PPC on November 11, 2005 on the approval of the master plan for socio-economic development of Hậu Giang Province in 2020;
Consider the proposal of the Ministry of planning and investment in no. 8918 BKH/& APPLIED PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY GSĐT on December 23, 2005 on the overall planning of social-economic development province until 2020.
Article 1 DECISION. Approval of the master plan for socio-economic development of Hậu Giang Province by 2020 with the following principal contents: i. DEVELOPMENT master plan for socio-economic development of Hậu Giang Province in the 2006-2020 period consistent with the master plan for socio-economic development in the Mekong River Delta region and the strategy of economic development of the country's overall social; ensure that the relationship between the economic growth to solve social problems, especially poverty, and poverty reduction; between production and expand the market to consume the product; between economic development and national defense and security; between sustainable development and environmental protection.
Accelerating the pace of economic growth, restructuring the economy towards industrialization and modernization, improving the quality of the product and the proportion of the goods; enhance the product with high grey matter through the promotion of the role of science and technology; improving the quality, efficiency and competitiveness of the economy, creating the premise completed the goal of modernization, industrialization. Striving to put per capita income of the equivalent of the average income level of the region and the country, enhance human development index (HDI).
Focus development investment and completion of basic infrastructure of social-economic importance in the province during the planning.
Encourage the economic development of production and business, the maximum mobilization of internal resources and attract external resources, the fast development of science and technology, in order to diversify and improve the quality of the product, the service of people's lives and expanding exports.
Human strategy implementation through the development of the synchronized economic infrastructure-socio-cultural; building a fair society, democracy, civilization; constantly improving people's lives, especially deep and fellow policy objects; continued poverty, alleviate poverty, create jobs, pushing the social ills.
Accelerate the construction of the synchronized economic institutions market socialist-oriented, proactive, international economic integration, combined with maintaining political security and social order and safety.
With the advantage of its geographical location, natural conditions, the potential for socio-economic development, Hau Giang has the important role of Entrepôt, rotated and Economic Affairs of the West River, Northern CA Mau peninsula in the areas of development of high-tech agriculture services, training, health, transportation, development of processing industry of agricultural products, aquatic products, livestock products.
II. DEVELOPMENT OBJECTIVES 1. The general objective of growth and sustainable economic development, the implementation of economic restructuring, the structure of labour, the scale of the town towards industrialization, modernization, increase the proportion of industry, construction and services, reduce the relative proportion of the agricultural, forestry and aquatic products in the economic structure. Construction of Hau Giang Province had become the market economies of the Socialist orientation, comprehensive development, civilized society, ecological environment protection, national defense and security are hold, striving to become the strong development in the region and the country.
2. Specific objective a) Economics:-striving for economic growth (GDP) averaged 12.6% in the period 2006-2010, 13.6% in the period 2011-2015, 14.4% per year the 2016-2020 period.
-Economy: structure + stage 2006-2010 economic restructuring towards service-industrial-agriculture;
+ The period of 2011-2015 moved slowly in the direction of service-industry-agriculture;
+ The 2016-2020 period moved sharply towards the service-industry-agriculture (by 2020, the proportion of the industry, the building takes up about 40%, 48% and services for agriculture, forestry, fisheries 12% GDP PER province).
-Export turnover reached 942 million by 2020, an increase of 12.8% per year on average.
-Per capita income reaches US $694 in 2010, 2015 and 2020 reaching $1,214 reach 2,153 dollars.
b) about social:-Index HDI 2020 reach 0.875.
-The rate of natural population growth rates under 1% by 2020.
-Job for the annual 20,000-25,000 workers, in which the average labor exports from 2,000-3,000 people. By 2020 the number of labor not have stable employment is still below 5%; reduce the rate of poor households according to the new standard still under 10% by 2020.
-Increase the proportion of households using electricity up 99% by 2020, in which 95% of rural households; increase the proportion of households using clean water focuses up 87.4% in 2020, of which 100% of urban households, 80 percent of rural households.
-Strive for the period 2010-2015 the targets mainly on educational development orientation, training in the Mekong River Delta Region through the target: complete universal secondary education (2011), the percentage of children in kindergarten, kindergarten, elementary age students , middle school, high school, the percentage of students in secondary professional training. Implementing the strategy of human resource training according to the master plan, by 2020 the number of trained workers compared to workers over the age of approximately 41.6%.
-By 2020, the rate of child malnutrition reduced to under 10%.
-Striving to 2020 reaching 98% of families and culture on 75% of wards, communes, towns, cultural standards, contributing to push back the social ills.
III. TERRITORIAL DEVELOPMENT By 1. Region I (River Scenes): 36,000 acres of natural area, projected population by 2020 rising to 387,000 people, the population density of 1,075 people/km2. With the advantage of development along Highway I and Hau River, adjacent to the city of can tho, is key industrial development and services.
2. The region II (Central): natural area 124,800 ha, population projected to 2020 615,000 people, increased population density of 493 inhabitants/km2, is The likely rapid development towards commercial-and industrial services.
IV. The ORIENTATION Of DEVELOPING The Industry, FIELD 1. Agriculture-forestry-fisheries strives for the 2006-2020 period growth of 6.6% per year on average, contribute to ensuring national food security, create the source of raw material for processing and export industry. Formation of the stable crop region, especially the main crops: rice, sugarcane, pineapple (pineapple), fruit trees, made intensive farming, the application of new technologies, especially biotechnology, aimed at increasing productivity, output, lower and raise the competitiveness of products. Fast-growing hybrid cows, herds sind, recover flocks, each step of the research, put into raising these pets have different values. Developing the aquaculture, processing of aquatic products in order to maximize the potential of local strengths, diminishing domestic extraction to protect aquatic resources.
Attached agricultural growth target to build infrastructure, build new countryside. Improved management forms, models conversion harness nature reserve wetland planting new forests, the Jade Emperor Wiggle focused, planting trees disperse in the where condition. Construction of Agriculture high technique and development of the type of agricultural engineering services associated with the protection of the ecological environment, creating conditions for sustainable development.
2. the construction industry – striving for growth of the construction industry-the 2006-2020 period averaged 15.2%/year. Industrial development to make the goal of growth and economic restructuring towards industrialization and modernization. Sort, consolidate the basis of existing industrial production, new technology investment priorities, source technologies, post-harvest technology.
Focus on industrial development in agricultural and rural service, aims to end consumption and processing of agricultural, forestry and aquatic products for farmers. Focus on developing the industry has advantages, large, attracting many workers, export production have had as agricultural and aquatic products. Rapidly increasing proportion of the sectors identified in the planning period spearheaded, such as: mechanical, agricultural, building materials, new materials, consumer goods, leather shoes, textiles ...; increase the proportion of those refined items, at the same time gradually increasing industrial products using high-technology achieves national and international standards; the craft development, restoring the traditional handicraft industry.
3. The service sector encourages the economic sectors involved in commercial activities, gradually expanding domestic and foreign markets, the rural market, serving consumers and exporters, boosting economic exchanges. Conducts venture, associated with commercial organizations, the provinces in the Mekong Delta region and the country to exchange goods and products to stimulate to produce growth. Investment in development of the town of Tan Hiep town, Thanh became the commercial center of the West Bank of the North and CA Mau peninsula.
Tourist development towards green tourism, ecological tourism, combined with sightseeing of cultural relics, history, exert the advantage of the river water, SuperClubs garden of the Mekong Delta region in order to meet the needs of sightseeing, entertainment, health resorts. Step by step affiliate business travel in the area and the region to meet the diverse needs of the tourists. Restoration, embellished and preserve the historical, cultural, tourist spots we have; construction of the ecological tourism zone, entertainment zone.
Strong development of the types of financial services, banking, insurance, telecommunications, served the industrial modernization.
Striving for average growth rates in the region III (business) the 2006-2020 period 18% per year.
4. Foreign economic strategy implementation of the dynamic economic relations on the basis of promoting the potential of local strengths, conducted venture, aims to link incrementally improving the quality and diversification of products, consumer and export service. Build the program of exports on the basis of upholding the superiority of land, labor, to gradually create a high quality product.
Encourage foreign investment in the fields of biotechnology, post-harvest technology, information technology, new materials, manufacturing ... effective use of ODA priorities for projects to build large infrastructure, to meet the needs of the newly established maximum resource mobilization, FDI , NGO and other foreign capital sources, see this as important resources to accelerate socio-economic development.
5. Build the infrastructure of social-economic speeding up and basically completed the construction of large projects, decide the pace of socio-economic development of the province, especially in the first ten years of the planning period. Namely:-traffic: build new highway connects the town with Audio Unit 61B tho, the Four General-one thousand (the part passing through the province Hau Giang), Phung Hiep-Route Management online, online Southern Hau River; complete upgrading Highway 1A, Highway 61 up sugar level II plain; new construction and upgrading of the roads the arteries, creating favorable conditions for the development. New construction, upgrading the system of district roads, road, bus systems, bridges, water transport system; the new building of automobile roads in the Township, the local Center. Combine the perfect irrigation system with marine transport, Ministry of development, especially rural transport, soon to build bridges to serve socio-economic exchanges with the neighboring provinces in the area.
-Municipality: upgrade extension urban infrastructure in the town centre, the town of Tan Hiep Thanh, the municipality capital, the other by investment capital in and out of the water.
Water supply: the construction and expansion of town water plant Vị Thanh, Tan Hiep town, water plants and the remaining capital and the domestic water supply system in rural areas.
Drainage and waste disposal: the construction of drainage systems and dump for the town of Tan Hiep, Thanh, the seat of the district centre, the town. Waste water treatment systems and garbage for residential, industrial, medical facilities need a separate process.
-Industry: special investment priority to soon complete industrial infrastructure focus Hau River, Tan Phu Thanh industrial clusters Locate the bar; industrial-handicraft in the district town.
-Agriculture: complete and put to use effectively The agricultural Farm, the investment and development of high-quality rice, the cane, pineapple (pineapple) materials, aquatic breeding, the fruit concentrate according to the master plan.
Irrigation: complete the large irrigation projects are central investment; continue to promote economic ditch restoration, how the Bank building combines do rural roads to effectively use water resources in the area, serving the production and disaster relief. Effective mining waterways in the Mekong River Delta in piercing through the Soap channel No.-electricity: electrical systems complete investment serve socio-economic development.
-Tourism, trade: the complete investment in some spots, tourist routes and potential strengths, promoting accelerated construction of commercial centers, supermarkets, market.
-Organize, build residential, relocation focused to serve the clearance, relocation, residential relocation.
-Postage, telecommunications: complete the cable route construction, expand the signal cable online, upgrade Central Post Office. Step by step implementation of the strategy of developing telecommunications with high speed, meeting the needs of modern communications in and out of the water.
-Health: new hospital building The 500-bed scale and provincial clinics with high technology, technology; upgrade and expansion of medical systems in districts, towns and communes, wards and towns. Priority build new health centres, district clinics in the missing local due to splits; enhancing the quantity and quality of the medical officer.
-Education, culture and society: The vocational building, vocational centres in the district, town, Community College, the boarding school of the nation, the Sports Centre, the cultural centre, art, Museum, library, provincial tv broadcasters and other important works by the Central and provincial investment.
-Ensure the necessary infrastructure works for the poor, poor communities and poor Township: renovate, upgrade, expansion and new construction of essential infrastructure works such as irrigation, schools, clinics, roads, electric lighting, running water, market, post office, culture commune , House of Assembly, guaranteed 100% poor Township have the essential infrastructure in 2010.
-Construction work for the Office party, the State and the unions, completed in the 2006-2010 period in the direction of modernization.
6. education and training make the orientation continue to enhance recreation, human resources training (especially high-quality human resources) and attracting, fostering of talents. Attach importance to the training of our team of highly skilled labor. Strengthen the construction of schools, classrooms, equipment, striving to 2020 the entire schools of national standard.
7. Medical, cultural, social and sports to perform well the task of health care for the people, every step of socialization and raising the quality of medical services. Building the network of health establishments associated with the programme for rural development and urbanization. Gradually raise the competence and ethics of doctors, medical staff, coupled with upgraded facilities and equipment sector. Doing well the work of population and family planning goes hand in hand with the work of health care for mothers and children.
Continue implementation of the movement "the whole people unite building cultural lifestyle in the residential area", expand the propaganda aimed at the construction of advanced cultures, strong ethnic identity. Maintenance and restoration, preservation of cultural monuments, historical sites and preserve the cultural heritage of peoples.
Implement socialized fitness activities-sports, organizes the traditional sports movement and the public, choosing to develop the sport in line with the local peculiarities.
About job creation and implementation of social policy: promoting the process of industrialization of agriculture, aimed at restructuring rural labor from agriculture to labor and industrial labor, trade in services, job creation for the poor. Continue implementation of the reward policy, meeting and other social policies. Encourage the enrichment of the main leg, replicate the model help each other overcome difficulties, poverty, and poverty reduction.
8. development of urban and rural construction: based on the master plan for Vietnam urban development until 2020 was approved by the Prime Minister, formation of urban development corridor on the National Highway 1A, Highway 61, 61B, including upgrades, expanded the Thanh town up town type III , Tan Hiep town up town type IV towards building infrastructure, urban, civilized, modern, secure defense and sustainable ecological environment to promote the role of the urban center, had the advent of urban corridors. Mission restore order in architecture and urban construction, actively controlled urban development under planning, planning and legislation. Focus on the work of construction detail planning, land use planning, strengthen the management, use urban land. Striving to raise the rate of urbanization until 2020 by about 37%.
On building rural: continue to accelerate the construction of towns, especially in the towns of the four base areas, ethnic regions and socio-economic infrastructure of rural society. Improving rural transportation network, 100% of the communes have street cars to electric supply system, Center, communications, water supply, sanitation, education, health, cultural-sports; step by step to diversify the types of vocational training tailored to the particularities of rural labor. Complete infrastructure investment clusters, residential routes under the Government's program to stabilize the population.
9. The science and technology focus of mission science technology is: to promote the study and application of science-technology to serve socio-economic development of the locality. Construction of research facilities and scientific and technological applications. Support the development of priority sectors of biotechnology, preserving post-harvest processing, mechanical engineering, building materials and construction ...; step by step plan to develop automation technology. Strengthen scientific and technological cooperation with organizations and individuals inside and outside the country, through which the choice of technologies and suitable to apply locally.
10. The issue of the environment and sustainable development research, forecasts and recommending solutions to serve socio-economic development sustainable in the context of promoting industrialization, modernization and international economic integration. Construction of database system of scientific information about environmental technology serve every object; proposed solution to protect the ecological environment to ensure sustainable economic development. Considered sustainable development is the responsibility of the whole society, bringing environmental education into schools, established the environmental protection organizations; strengthen advocacy and monitoring implementation of environmental law to foundations and individuals.
11. Strengthen the defense and security tasks on defense and security in the planning period is to continue to implement resolution No. 21-NQ/TW on 20 January 2003 by the Ministry of political orientation, tasks, solution of social-economic development and security Defense in the Mekong River Delta region of the period 2001-2010 and the resolutions, decisions, other directives of the party and the Government, aims to hold the political, security, social safety and order; consider this to be an important factor for socio-economic development and international integration.
V. the SOLUTIONS implemented to fulfill the objectives of this plan, must have the sync solution system, in order to maximize resources in the province and attract domestic and foreign resources.
On that basis, The construction methods of mobilizing resources for each stage and have a specific, reasonable solution to attract domestic and foreign investment, ensure the implementation of the objectives. Continue to build research, issued or the Prime (these issues beyond jurisdiction) issued a number of mechanisms, policies consistent with the development requirements of the province in each stage, aims to attract, mobilize resources to implement the master plan.
Build the mechanisms, policy levers: land use; human resources training, attracting talent; Science-technology development; the market, distribution, circulation services; about corporate management and holdings; administrative reform and macro-policy adjustments, strengthening socio-economic management, the management of the municipality of the authorities and decentralized management.
Construction of the program of socio-economic development and investment in key projects identified in the priority planning to do development orientation consistent with each stage.
Article 2. This plan is the basis for the establishment of, and implementing the planning, investment projects in the province.
Article 3. Hau Giang Province people's Committee to base the direction, mission and objectives of socio-economic development of the province in planning, chaired, in coordination with the ministries concerned, directing the browser, and implemented according to the rules:-planning of socio-economic development in the district , town planning, urban development and the settlement, construction planning, zoning and land use planning, development planning disciplines, areas to ensure overall development.
-Construction studies, issued or the State Agency has the authority to enact a number of mechanisms, policies consistent with the development requirements of the province in each stage, aims to attract, mobilize resources to implement the master plan.
-Created the long-term planning, medium term, short term, the key development programme, the specific projects to focus investment or the step-by-step layout logical priority.
-The prime consideration, decide to adjust, supplement this timely planning, in accordance with the situation of socio-economic development of the province in each stage of the planning.
Article 4. Delivery of the ministries concerned by the Central People's Committee support Hau Giang Province planning studies say on; Research of construction and the authority issued a number of mechanisms, policies consistent with the requirements of socio-economic development of the province in each stage. Accelerate the investments, perform the work, the project interregional influence and critical to the socio-economic development of the province has decided to invest. The study, the authority approved the adjustment, supplement the sector development planning, investment planning, project investment outlined in the master plan. To support The look and layout of the capital investment in the country and abroad to implement the master plan.
Article 5. This decision has the effect after 15 days from the date The report.
Article 6. Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the central cities, is responsible for the implementation of this decision.