A decision on the amendments and supplements of decision 147/1999/QD-TTg dated 12 July 1999 from the Prime Minister's regulation on the standards and norms used the headquarters working in State agencies, business units _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the PRIME MINISTER pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to Decree No. 133/2005/ND-CP dated 17 October 2005 of the Government regulations of autonomous, responsible about using payroll and expense management for State agencies;
Pursuant to Decree No. 43/2006/ND-CP dated 25 April 2006, the Government's self-reliance mode is responsible for performing the tasks, organization and financing for the unit's public career;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of finance.
Article 1 DECISION. Modifying, supplementing decision No 147/1999/QD-TTg dated 12 July 1999 from the Prime Minister's regulation on the standards and norms used the headquarters working in State agencies, business units: 1. Paragraph 2 of article 3 be amended and supplemented as follows: "2. The total area of the House work of each agency the unit includes: a) an area of work for public servants is the area of the room work in work areas are defined on the basis of the number of public officers in staffing and contract work without the Agency's term, in accordance with the State standards and norms for each place of work prescribed in article 6 of this decision.
An area of work for public officials on this is calculated according to the size info, not including the area occupied by columns, walls;
b) an area of public and technical parts including: an area of the living room, sitting room, meeting room, telephone in the room, Department of information management, computer systems, traditional rooms, archives, library, photo, moments, parts of experiments, workshops, etc.;
c) auxiliary parts and the area served includes: an area of the main hall, the lobby and hallways, permanent protection, where to send the hat Austria, sanitation, medical room, cafeteria, kitchen, workshop equipment, tool shed, storage in tools, stationery, paper handling, ...
An area of the auxiliary Division and served on here do not include an area of stairs, garage area, conference rooms and meeting rooms; be made according to the Vietnam construction standards and be approved by the authority. "
2. Article 4 is modified and supplemented as follows: "1. the management authority of the State having jurisdiction pursuant to the ability of the budget, the total area of the existing building, the total payroll, contract work with no time limit, approved titles of agencies, units and standards and norms used Office stipulated in this decision to decide the new building additional building, or Office for each agency, according to the current rules of the State, ensure sufficient area of work for agencies, units of each level of management.
2. conditions to be considered new construction investment, construction of additional Office of State agencies, the public, as follows: a) State agencies, the public, yet based work or office we have had serious degradation , does not guarantee the safety of people using the dismantlement of rebuilding or area Headquarters work there under the 70% level stipulated in this decision;
b) fit with local construction planning and the other provisions of the basic construction investment; at the same time must be arranged in the capital plan budget estimates are approved by the authority;
c) other conditions prescribed by the law on the management of the facility. "
3. Article 6 is modified and supplemented as follows: STT standard title area from a minimum to a maximum for 1 workplace (m2/person) Note 1 Chief of party in Central, Central Office and equivalent positions, the President of the Council of peoples of the National Assembly, Member of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly , Chairman of a Congressional Committee, Minister Supreme People's Prosecutor, Chief Justice of the Supreme People's Court, the Chairman of the National Assembly Office, Chairman of the Office of the President, Ministers and equivalent positions the Secretary, the Secretary, the President of the people's Council, Chairman of the people's Committee of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
40-50 standard m2 area include:-an area of work;
2 Deputy Head of the Party Central Committee, the Party Central Office Deputy and equivalent positions, the Vice Chairman of the Council of peoples of the National Assembly, Deputy Commission of the National Assembly, Deputy Director of the Supreme People's Procuratorate, Deputy Chief Justice of the Supreme People's Court, Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Office Vice Chairman, President's Office, the Deputy Minister and the Deputy Minister, the equivalent of Deputy Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the people's Council, Vice Chairman of people's Committee of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, Secretary, Chairman of the people's Council, Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities (except the city of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City) and the service allowance with leadership from 1.25 back up.
30-40 standard m2 area include:-an area of work;
3 Deputy Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the people's Council, the Deputy Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, the central cities (except the city of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City) and the extra weighting level leadership from 1.05 to under 1.25.
25-30 m2 4 Director, Bureau Chief (horizontal Service Bureau), Chief, head of the local communist party, Director, head of the provincial departments, the Secretary, the Chairman of people's Committee of the County, district, town, and city in the province and has the extra grade coefficient leadership from 0.9 to below 1.05.
20-25 m2, 5 Deputy Chief, Deputy (horizontal Service Bureau), Deputy Chief of the party's Chief Deputy, at local, Deputy Director of the Department, Deputy Head of the provincial departments, Deputy Secretary, Deputy Chairman of the district people's Committee, district, town, and city in the province, a senior practitioner and has leadership stipend from 0.7 to 0.9.
12-15 m2, 6 Chief, Deputy, ban the levels, and equivalent titles.
10-12 m2, 7 Professional and equivalent titles.
8-10 8 m2, rolling the staff of professional practice in engineering.
6-8 m2, 9 employees working on serve.
5 - 6 m2
4. Clause 1 article 7 be amended and supplemented as follows: "1. for the construction of new offices, area of service parts, accessories, and techniques is calculated a maximum 50% of the total area of work for public officials."
5. Paragraph 3 article 7 is modified, removing sung as follows: "3. for the auxiliary area serves the duties of particular sectors, Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, government agencies, other agencies in the Central Government regulations, standards and norms used for matching needs to use , after a unanimous opinion in writing of the Minister of finance. "2. This decision has the effect after 15 days from the date The report.
Article 3. The Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of the provincial people's Committee, central cities and heads of organizations, relevant authorities responsible for the implementation of this decision.