DIRECTIVE ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF _________________ Gender Equality Law
Law on Gender Equality was the XIth National Assembly at its 10th session adopted on 29/11/2006, with effect from 1/7/2007. This is a law institutionalizing the views and lines of the Party and State for gender equality in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of men and women; while continuing to assert strong determination of our State in specifying and implementing international treaties on human rights and gender equality which our country is a member.
To raise awareness for officials, public servants and the people of the Law on Gender Equality and prepare the conditions for the implementation of the Law, the Prime Minister asked ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies Government, people's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the central focus on the work of the following:
I. ORGANIZATION OF PROPAGANDA AND DISSEMINATION OF EDUCATION
1 GENDER EQUALITY LAW. The Committee for Population, Family and Children shall coordinate with the Ministry of Justice to organize the propagation and dissemination, education and gender equality law in the country; guide state agencies, political organizations, political organizations - social carrying information, education Gender Equality Law is effective, practical and relevant to each target.
2. The ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government agencies organized for cadres and civil servants to study the Law on Gender Equality in the agency; guide and monitor the propagation and dissemination and education according to the Law on Gender Equality sectors from central to local levels; building orientation propagate, disseminate and educate law on gender equality within the State administration 2020. 3
. Ministry of Culture - Information shall, in collaboration with the Department of Ideology - Central Culture, Ethnicity Steering Committee, guiding the media agencies, the mass media and institutional system cultural and information establishments propaganda focused on the Law on gender Equality; propaganda, mobilize people to promote the customs and good practices of the nation, consistent goal of gender equality.
4. Voice of Vietnam, Vietnam Television, the mass media agencies at the central and local strengthen the introduction of the Gender Equality Law, diversification of forms of social media campaigning learn of this Law.
5. People's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government shall direct the propagation and dissemination, educational Gender Equality Law for officials and employees of local authorities and people; coordinate with the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee and member organizations, especially the Women's Union at all levels to propagate, disseminate and educate law on gender equality to the people in communes, wards and towns.
II. REVIEW OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS APPLICABLE;
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISHING THE LEGAL PROVISIONS
FITNESS FOR GENDER EQUALITY OBJECTIVES
1. The Committee for Population, Family and Children shall coordinate with ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies and People's Committees of provinces and cities under central review of normative documents current legislation in the fields of management to amend, supplement, cancellation, issue new competence or propose competent agencies to amend, supplement, cancellation, issue new normative legislation, ensure gender equality objectives, the basic principles of gender equality and the State's policies on gender equality.
VEC review of legal documents must be completed before 31/12/2007.
2. From now until before 1/7/2007, the Committee for Population, Family and Children's Home, in collaboration with the Women's Union, Vietnam, the National Committee for the Advancement of Women in Vietnam and the Ministry and branches to build to the Government:
a) a decree detailing a number of articles of the Law on gender equality (including content management division of the state agency on gender equality) works government in 5/2007;
B) Decree sanctioning of administrative violations of gender equality, the Government prior to 31/5/2007. 3
. Since 1/7/2007:
a) the Committee for Population, Family and Children's Home, in collaboration with the Women's Union, Vietnam and the concerned Ministries to formulate a decree on the measures to ensure gender equality (including content mainstreaming gender equality in developing legal documents), submitted to the Government in late 2007;
B) The Ministry of Planning and Investment to coordinate with ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government agencies, People's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the central government prepared and approved research operator or the competent authority to issue documents guiding the implementation of statistics, information and reporting on gender equality and build gender development index of countries and regions;
C) Ministry of Culture - Information shall coordinate with the Ministry of Justice, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Vietnam Women's Union research and the development and implementation of recommended project information, education and communication on gender and gender equality through publications, radio programs, television and other forms;
D) The Ministry of Education and Training shall coordinate with ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government agencies, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Vietnam Women's Union research at building and implementing integrated projects gender and gender equality in education programs in schools, ensuring the effective and practical.
1. Ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies, heads of government agencies, Chairman of People's Committees of provinces and cities under central authority shall be responsible for implementing this Directive.
2. The Committee for Population, Family and Children to monitor, inspect, supervise and every 6 months, annually report to the Prime Minister for the implementation of this Directive. 3
. Suggest Committee of the Fatherland Front and its member organizations, especially the Women's Union, within the functions and duties to supervise the implementation of legal provisions on gender equality and Only this market.
This Directive takes effect after 15 days from the date of its publication. /.