Regulation RESOLUTION some modes, the financial expenditure for the operation of parliament, the National Assembly
agencies, the boards of the NASC, National Assembly Office, the delegation
Standing Committee of the National Assembly held
Pursuant to the National Assembly;
Pursuant to the Law on State Budget;
Based on the activity of the National Assembly Standing Committee, the Regulation on the operation of the Nationality Council, the Committees of the National Assembly; Operation Regulation of the National Assembly and the National Assembly delegation;
At the request of the Office of the National Assembly, after consulting the Finance Ministry;
Regulation some modes, the financial expenditure for the operation of Congress, congressional offices, the Office of the National Assembly, the National Assembly Delegation are as follows :
A - GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. the financial expenditure for the operation of the National Assembly, the bodies of the National Assembly, the Board of the National Assembly Standing Committee, the delegation ONA Congress must be included in the estimates already approved by competent authorities, ensuring timely and uniform in spending, expenditure items and objects of expenditure based on the mode and limits defined in this Resolution and other provisions of the bodies competent State.
2. Use effective operational expenditure of the National Assembly, the National Assembly agencies, ONA (ONA), the delegation of the National Assembly (DDBQH); make savings, prevention of corruption and waste.
3. The expenses for the delegation of the National Assembly Standing Committee (NASC), the Nationalities Council (HDDT), the Committees of the National Assembly, the Board of NASC's personal and other participating agencies working Group, the delegation of the Parliament to monitor the work of local and expenses for deputies (MPs) participated in local activities HDDT, the Committees of the National Assembly shall be made as follows: || | a) the delegation of the NASC, HDDT, the Committees of the National Assembly, the Board of NASC, the ONA group and personal participation of other agencies working groups of the local parliament to work, the cost of food, in travel by ensuring missions.
B) MPs and individuals are invited to participate in the activities of HDDT, the Committees of the National Assembly, the Committee of the NASC, ONA and other activities, the entire cost for delegates (petrol, tickets train, meals, accommodation, training ... meeting of the working time) by the agency, organization units, summoned guaranteed.
C) MPs attend the National Assembly session, the conference convened by the NASC, MPs specialized conferences, the cost of accommodation, meals and meeting allowances under the regime ... (during the meeting, Assembly Convention) by ONA guaranteed.
D) local MPs to attend the National Assembly session, the cost of petrol, transport tickets by DDBQH spending.
4. The bodies of the National Assembly, the Board of NASC, the celebration ONA overseas business delegation to balance and ensure the funding estimates for the assigned annual delegation.
B - SPECIFIC PROVISIONS FOR WORK EXPENSES
I. PROJECT VERIFICATION LAWS, ORDINANCES AND OTHER VERIFICATION
1. Expenses for examining draft laws and ordinances || | Expenses for verification of bills, draft ordinances and resolutions (hereinafter referred to as bills) by the Government, agencies and organizations to the National Assembly, the NASC; draft an evaluation report to the National Assembly draft laws, NASC includes expenses with maximum expenditures are defined below.
Based on the scope, nature and complexity of bills and funds allocated, President HDDT, Chairman of the Committee of the National Assembly to decide on specific expenditure accordingly, making sure not exceed the maximum level and within the allocated budget.
A) the draft investigation report; explanatory report, to collect bills:
+ For Bill: 2,000,000 / report
+ For the Bill to amend and supplement: 1,500,000 / Newspapers high
+ Examining draft Resolution containing legal Government Congressional preparation: 1,000,000 VND / report
b) Expenses for individuals to participate in meetings of verification for reviews the report is content to focus the discussion, the explanatory report, receive bills by agencies of the National Assembly held
+ Fostering who chaired the meeting: 200,000 VND / person / day.
+ Allowances for members to attend the meeting (by invitation only): 100,000 VND / person / day.
+ Training for officials and public servants directly serve: VND 50,000 / person / day. Particularly for individuals as leaders of service, principal specialist and older: VND 70,000 / person / day.
Expenses for indirect employees serving 20,000 VND / person / day + Expenses
synthesis report appraising opinions bills: 500,000 / post
c) Expenses for the content preparation should focus on discussing and giving opinions on draft laws
spending levels: VND600,000 / bills; VND300,000 / bills amended.
D) Expenses for the synthesis, gathers the opinions of the deputies spoke at the hall: 700,000 VND / bills.
E) Expenses for the synthesis, to gather feedback on the DDBQH, the authorities, people's opinions on the bill: 1,500,000 / bills; VND 800,000 / bills amended.
E) Expenses for the technical review and finalization of laws, ordinances and resolutions passed by the National Assembly, the National Assembly NASC, NASC via: 800,000 VND / text.
G) Payment to individuals signing laws, ordinances and resolutions passed by the National Assembly, through the NASC National Assembly Chairman: VND200,000 / person / text.
H) Expenses for the preparation of reports and submissions on bills and other documents of the Congress Party delegation to competent authorities: 800,000 VND / text.
2. Expenses for other verification for verification
Expenses include examination of socioeconomic and examining state budget estimates, settlement examination and the state budget other specialized examination.
Contents and level of spending for the examination this applies as for verification of draft laws, ordinances and regulations in paragraph 1 of this Article.
Private spending for the presentation of economic reports - social, defense, security and foreign affairs to the National Assembly shall be paid at the expense of the verification report on the bill amended, specified in paragraph 1 of this point a.
II CONSULTATION COSTS INVOLVED PROJECT LAW Chi opinions
participate bills include expenditures for organizations and individuals to research, consulted with the congressional offices, DDBQH on bills; draft ordinances and resolutions; spent organizing meetings to gather opinions of the departments at the central and local, experts involved in the project will be submitted to the National Assembly Act for comments or passed in the National Assembly session. The maximum expenditure as follows:
a- Expenses for organizations and individuals to receive bills and ordinances study written comments:
- For Bill, draft ordinances, resolution: 2,000,000 / 1du project (for each organization); 500,000 / 1du project (for each person).
- For Bill ordinance amending and supplementing: 1,500,000 / 1du project (for each organization); VND300,000 / 1du project (for each person).
For bills to the National Assembly for comments, at a level equal to 1/2 of the expenses for bills to pass in the National Assembly session.
HDDT Standing, Standing Committee of the National Assembly, Head of the Board of the NASC, Chief or Deputy DDBQH signed documents to work with each organization, individual and confirm findings.
B) Expenses for attending individual comments on bills, draft ordinances, draft resolutions:
- Write essay: 300,000 VND / post.
- Fostering who chaired the meeting: VND 100,000 / day.
- Training for the participants: 50,000 / participants / session.
- Allowances for staff and public servants:
+ Serve directly meeting: VND 30,000 / person / meeting
+ Serve indirect meeting: VND 20,000 / person / meeting
c) synthesis report consultation draft laws, ordinances and draft resolutions.
Spending levels must not exceed 400,000 / 1 bills, draft ordinances, draft resolutions.
III EXPENDITURES FOR THE SUPERVISION
Expenses for supervision by the authorities of the National Assembly, DDBQH including costs of building content, organizations go, the results of monitoring reports. Also mode diem payments according to the current regulations, the level of allowances for deputies, officers, officials and employees involved in service supervision mission as follows: 1. The mission
- MPs, other official members of the supervision mission: VND 50,000 / day / person.
- Officials and public servants: VND 30,000 / day / person.
- Allowances for building content and reporting monitoring results: the maximum costs per work no more than 300,000 VND / supervised by the chief delegate the decision. 2. The mission
of NASC, the congressional agency
a) the construction documents
- Expenses for building union resolutions establishing surveillance, monitoring plan, build content monitoring surveillance by Head of delegation for consideration and decision, spending a maximum of 1,000,000 / text / time monitoring.
- Consults the members of the monitoring group and the leaders involved, depending on the content of the text expenditure VND50,000 - VND100,000 / person / times decided by the heads of delegation.
- Construction general report monitoring results of the NASC by the Head of Delegation for consideration and decision, at a level not exceeding 2,000,000 / reports.
B) Fostering monitoring group
- chief delegate supervision: 100,000 VND / person / day.
- Members of the mission official: VND 70,000 / person / day.
- Officials and public servants serving supervision mission: Serve
+ direct supervision mission: VND 50,000 / person / day.
+ Serve indirect supervision mission: VND 30,000 / person / day.
C) organize meetings
- Fostering who chaired the meeting: 100,000 VND / session
- Training of participants: 50,000 VND / person / day
- Allowances for staff public servants:
+ Serve directly: VND 30,000 / person / day.
+ Indirect Serves: 20,000 VND / person / day.
D) spending levels for the survey team by half the spending for the supervision mission.
E) Other expenses: Due to the monitoring team leader decides.
Voters IV Details on the tour with voters of the National Assembly delegation
Depending on the conditions in each locality, the possibility of funding of each delegation, head of the delegation decided to support spending support for each point with voters from one million to three million dong to cover necessary expenses, such as decorations, venue rental, water, protection and other expenses. In addition to the payment regime work prescribed fee, the level of allowances for MPs; representatives of the authorities and organizations; officials, public servants and employees involved in service the following groups:
- Parliamentarians, government representatives, organizations: VND 50,000 / day / person.
- Officials and civil servants, employees, the media reporters: VND 30,000 / day / person. Own officials, civil servants, waiters indirectly: VND 20,000 / day / person.
- Fostering reporting voters: VND 300,000 / reported.
V. BRANCH OFFICE RECEPTION OF CITIZENS IN THE RECEPTION OF CITIZENS
- parliamentarians, representatives of relevant agencies assigned to citizens and allowances 50,000 / person / day.
- Officials and civil servants to serve citizens MPs allowances 30,000 VND / person / day.
- Officials and civil servants to serve citizens indirectly MPs allowances is 20,000 VND / person / day.
- Fostering report proposed settlement of complaints and denunciations the competent authority 300.000 / text.
VI. SOCIAL WORK EXPENSES
1. Mode gifts for the policy object's holidays
The subjects include family policy has contributed to the revolution, the Vietnamese heroic mothers, injured, sick soldiers, martyrs, revolutionary cadres activities before August 1945; individuals with outstanding achievements in the fight, in productive labor, families and individuals at risk of natural disasters ... and the exercise of social policy such as Camp nursing injuries, illness soldiers, orphans, people with disabilities; boarding schools, army units and police in border and island etc. when organizing group visits shall be giving gifts, the gifts maximum value for each visit is specified as follows:
National Assembly Chairman for collective gifts, the highest not more than 8,000,000 / times; gifts for an individual object, the highest level not exceeding VND 1,000,000 / time.
Vice President of the National Assembly for a collective gift, the highest not more than 6,000,000 / times; gifts for an individual object, the highest level not exceeding VND 600,000 / time.
Nationalities Council Chairman, Chairman of the Commission of the National Assembly, Chairman of the Office, the National Assembly Standing Committee for collective gifts, the highest not more than 4,000,000; gifts for an individual object, the highest level of VND500,000 / times.
Vice Chairman of the Nationalities Council, Deputy Chairman of Committees of the National Assembly, Head of the NASC, Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly Office, DDBQH Chief, Deputy Chief DDBQH responsible for collective gifts, the highest no more than 2,500,000; gifts for an individual object, the highest level not exceeding VND 400,000 / time. 2. Mode
visit illness, unexpected difficulties subsidies
a- For when sick MPs are spending 300,000 visits / time; If hospitalized, spending money of 300,000 visits and 500,000 VND / times. Cases of serious illness subsidy expenditure does not exceed 3,000,000 / person.
MPs whose father, mother, father, mother and wife (husband), wife (husband), children die, subsidized 1,000,000 VND / person.
Accrued sick visit, visited the Former National Assembly, expenditure is VND 500,000 / person / times.
B- For officials and civil servants ONA, Office DDBQH.
Mode sick visits, grants extraordinarily difficult for officials, incumbent civil servants, retirement is applied for MPs as defined in paragraph 2 (a), Section VI of this Resolution .
In case of serious illness, difficulties caused by natural disasters, accidents, fire, depending on the circumstances ... with separate subsidy levels HDDT by the President, Chairman of the Committee, Chairman of the ONA, Head DDBQH decision nail.
VII- COSTS SUPPORT REGIME FOR MPs
Apart provisions "of the National Assembly granted by monthly activity coefficient of 1.0 of the minimum wage" in the Operation Regulation of MPs and DDBQH; where allowances for MPs in accordance with the provisions above, the MPs also support the following expenses:
- Congress MPs attending the meeting supported phone money per unit 450,000 VND / participants / session. Particularly delegates working in Hanoi: 300.000 / deputies / session.
- MPs Expenses each self-study or hire experts to give opinions on draft laws. For the bill passed in the National Assembly session, spending: 400,000 VND / 1du bill, VND300,000 / 1du Bill amending and supplementing. Spending on bills submitted to the National Assembly for opinion equal to 1/2 of the above.
- A term of Parliament, each garment funded 02 MPs outfit (dress uniform) with expenditures 2,500,000 / sets.
- Advanced support vehicles: full central MPs not hold carpooling arranged serving (2 NA Deputies / 1 car). Where there is no common vehicles in service or carpooling are supported with rental vehicles for daily commuting from home to work (based agencies, where conferences, meetings within the inner city, urban) 2,500,000 Securities at VND / month.
- Allowance for tenants: MPs are central to work at full duty, no private residence, the tenant must be supported at 2,500,000 VND rent / month.
- The document MPs are provided for in Article 37 Regulation of MPs and DDBQH activities: Business newspaper, Nhan Dan, the local newspaper, newspaper The People's Deputies, magazines Legislative Research, Free internet operators are granted under the securities: 700,000 VND / person / month (this applies to both securities positions are not MPs, has been awarded the title of responsibility allowances from 1.25 and up).
VIII REGIME OF THE CHARGES AND EXPENSES REGIME ORGANIZATIONAL MEETINGS diem
regime, the regime held meetings expenditures comply with current regulations of the state, in addition there some cases are applied as follows: 1. Payment
rent rooms to the work place.
- For the vice chairman of the National Council, the Deputy Chairman of the Commission, Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly Office, Chairman; Chief Deputy DDBQH specialized and MPs hold titles allowance coefficient from 1.25 or armed forces officers from brigadier or more private rooms are arranged according to the actual price agreement with the hotel, guesthouse conventional type, to ensure harmony with the general regulations.
2. The staff of the departments and agencies participating in the delegation of the National Assembly agencies, ONA, the unit sent staff to work per diem payments for staff of agencies sending her (including travel costs, per diem allowances, rental accommodation); unit working groups chaired payment of overtime allowances (if any) for officials of the departments and agencies participating in the delegation. 3. DDBQH only pay per diem and other expenses for MPs belonging to his group while voters or perform duties as assigned by the local DDBQH. 4. The level of food
MPs and members of the working groups follow the eating of MPs attend parliament sessions provided for in paragraph 1 points a Section IX of this Resolution.
5. The national conference of HDDT, the Committees of the National Assembly, the Board of NASC, ONA and other bodies of Parliament (including the Standing Conference, Permanent extension of HDDT, the Committee to hear reports on the situation, commenting, verification laws, ordinances and other content), just held in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh.Truong special cases to local organizations More must be approved by the National Assembly chairman. 6. The standards
travel by plane as stipulated by the Prime Minister, if not using auto transfer shall be granted VND100,000 / person / way (airport in Hanoi) or 50,000 / person / turn (the airport in Ho Chi Minh city) to lease vehicles. If people have no standards approved airplane that allows travel shall be granted at the rate above 50%.
IX spending regime serves the National Assembly session, MPs specialized conferences, conference Parliament periodic summary.
1 / mode session for MPs plan a-
diet, stay: Deputies eat, stay at the hotel due to the layout ONA.
- The amount of food: 70,000 VND / delegate / day. The participants did not eat, they shall be paid in cash.
- Regime rooms: Follow Section VIII, Clause 1 of this resolution.
B- fostering regime for MPs
The actual date of MPs attending the meeting were fostering VND 50,000 / day / delegates.
C Allowances work in holidays, holidays:
meeting of Parliament on Saturday, Sunday, holiday allowance is VND 150,000 / day / delegates.
D arrange officials and experts serving DDBQH at the National Assembly session.
- The DDBQH based on the number of MPs to staffing, professional service of the delegation at the National Assembly session.
+ 6 MPs delegation under: Layout 1 waiter.
+ 10 MPs delegation from 6: Arrange up to 2 people serving.
+ MPs delegation from 11 upwards: Arrange up to 3 people serving.
2 / Mode for guests attending
Guests included senior officials at the central, permanent representative of the People's Councils of provinces and cities shall be paid in attending the actual day.
Senior officials at the central level are invited to attend the meeting, are fostering VND 50,000 / day / person.
Permanent Representative of the People's Councils of provinces, municipalities and other participants invited to attend the National Assembly session, arranged accommodation, meals at the hotel as MPs during the meeting.
3 / Mode retraining of personnel, service personnel
National Assembly session for nutritious regime officials and employees serving the National Assembly session by the Chairman of ONA appropriate regulations with this regulation.
X- Some other expenses
mode 1. Mode Contributor
- The Vice President of the National Assembly; Nationality Council, the Committees of the National Assembly, the Board of NASC can organize team regular collaborators or by topic.
For regular collaborators (open daily), depending on the workload can sign a contract with agency work.
For collaborators by topic: Depending on the content, quality and urgency of topics; agency leaders collaborators decide the fostering of 300,000 VND / post - 500,000 / post; Special cases (the big topic, long ...) may agree to higher spending a normal post. ONA Finance shall assist the National Assembly agencies pay under the regime of collaborators. 2. Expenses
gifts to individuals, agencies and organizations abroad. Gifts
used when the delegation of the Vietnamese National Assembly foreign business trip or visiting foreign delegations and working with the Vietnamese National Assembly. Chi gifts must be estimated in the annual operating budget of the National Assembly. Gift spending for each delegation to Vietnam or each country's delegation to the National Assembly of Vietnam to work as follows:
- Head of the National Assembly delegation chairman, maximum: 10 million / water || | - Head of the delegation was the Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly, the maximum level: 7 million / water
- Head of the delegation's chairman ethnic, Chairman of the Committee of Parliament, the Office, member of Standing Committee Parliament maximum levels: 5 million / water.
- Head of the delegation is Vice Chairman of the National Council, the Deputy Chairman of Committees of the National Assembly, Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly's Office: 4 million / water.
The special circumstances need to be higher spending congressional leaders for comments.
Equipped 3- mode, using mobile phones, pay phones in private home
than persons equipped phones and norms used in accordance with current regulations of the state, equipped mode, using the phone is added as follows:
- for Head, Deputy DDBQH applied as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the provincial People's Council, under the central city.
- For the Director, Office DDBQH:
+ Equipped with a mobile phone is not worth more than 3 million and roaming charges. User charges (including subscription) 250,000 VND / month.
+ Equipped with a fixed phone at home. User charges (including subscription) 100,000 VND / month.
Drilling 4- funds used cars
Officer in Parliament bodies and ONA hold titles with standards used cars daily shuttle from home to work ( their offices, where the conference within the inner cities and urban) as stipulated by the Prime Minister, if not require, the subsidized shuttle 4,500,000 VND / person / month. . The head, deputy DDBQH manipulation under local regulations.
5- regime of clothing
Each term of the National Assembly, officials, public servants and employees of the ONA, the Office funded DDBQH sewing a costume (dress uniform), spending VND 2,500,000 / sets. 6. Expenses
lunch for staff and public spending levels
lunch money every month for each official, the implementation agreement with the central office 4. This amount is deducted from the welfare agency by the public service units and additional contributions from the savings part of administrative management. Lunch monthly expenditure of the office of civil servants DDBQH according to local spending.
Spending 7- The annual funding for cultural activities, sports, activities to celebrate major holidays; the normal year may deduct 0.3%, the year of many important events, there are many holidays was excerpted 0.5%.
C- IMPLEMENTATION 1. Pursuant to the regime, the current expenditure of the State and the regulations on financial spending regimes mentioned above, Chairman of the ONA responsible for specific instructions spending norms serve Parliament when the price changes increased over 10% reduction of expenses; the estimation units assigned to organize the funding in accordance with the regulations on the financial regime of the current accounting.
2. This Resolution shall apply as from 01/7/2007 replace Resolution No. 251 / 03.17.2000 UBTVQH UBTVQH10 regulation of some financial spending regime for the operation of congressional and agency ONA and Resolution No. 702/2004 / NQ-UBTVQH11 of NASC 15/6/2004 temporary regulations some modes, the financial expenditure serves DDBQH. In the course of implementation, if any problem arises, the agency ONA to reflect the aggregate, the NASC consideration and decision.