Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2001/ND-CP dated 28/5/2001 detailing the Government's enforcement of the Ordinance on entry, exit, residence of foreigners in Vietnam;
Pursuant resolution No. 61/NQ-CP on December 17, 2010 by government regulation on the simplification of administrative procedures in the function of the Ministry of public security;
Pursuant to Decree No. 77/2009/ND-CP dated 15/9/2009 regulating the functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of public security;
The Ministry of public security guidelines on the licensing of immigration for foreigners residing in Vietnam as follows: article 1. Scope and object applied to this circular licensing procedure guide immigration for foreigners residing in Vietnam without passports.
Article 2. Licensing conditions of foreign immigration for immigration permits to have the following conditions: 1. the Resident Card because the Immigration Agency Vietnam.
2. No passport by the competent bodies of foreign countries.
3. Not been postponed exit under the provisions of the law of Vietnam.
Article 3. The time limit and the use value of immigration permits 1. Immigration permits (the English name is Exit and Entry Permit-form enclosed N18) levels individually, have a shorter period of time to change the Resident Card for at least 12 months and not be renewed.
2. immigration license not worth replacing passport, do not identify the nationality of the person to be granted.
3. immigration permit holders attached to the Resident Card is visa-free entry exit Vietnam in term of the license.
Article 4. Procedures, where the reception profile and the time limit for settling the immigration permit 1. The records include:-01 declarations N17A form (attached to this circular);
-Snapshot (without proof) that the Resident Card because the Immigration Agency Vietnam levels accompanied the originals to the person receiving the check, engineer;
Photo 4 x 6 cm size 2, capture new backdrop, white, the surface looked straight, head to the ceiling, not wearing glasses, in which 1 photo glued to the Declaration.
2. Foreigners resident in Vietnam suggested the immigration permit filing in immigration management of public security of the province, the city where foreigners permanent residence or immigration administration and Ministry of public security.
3. within 2 working days, from receipt of a valid application, Immigration Department Public Security Department, the city looked and moved the suggested profile licensed immigration immigration management Department of the Ministry of public security. within 10 working days from the date of receipt of a valid application Immigration Management Bureau, Ministry of public security to review the immigration permit.
4. The proposed level again by the immigration permit expired, damaged to make new records, if lost must be accompanied by declarations take the immigration permit N17B form (attached to this circular).
Article 5. Licensing fees the immigration People were granted immigration permits must pay the fee prescribed by the Ministry of finance.
Article 6. Revocation of license for entry and exit 1. Immigration permit is revoked in the event the licensee is temporarily delayed exit under the provisions of the law of Vietnam.
2. the immigration management Department of Ministry of public security or the management of immigration police, the city made the recovery of the immigration permit.
Article 7. Handle violation of agencies, organizations, individuals in violation of this circular, depending on the nature and extent of the violation will be handled in accordance with the law of Vietnam.
Article 8. The Organization made the immigration management Department Ministry of public security is responsible for:-the Guide agencies, related organizations and foreigners implementation of this circular.
-Collaboration with the Consular Department of the Foreign Ministry to notify the competent authority of the country know, create conditions for people to be licensed.
-In white publications management, licenses and immigration patterns N17A, N17B attached to this circular.
-Perform checks, State statistics on the licensing of immigration.
Article 9. Effect 1. This circular effect since January 14, 2011 and replaces decision No 676/2007/QD-BCA-A11 on June 20, 2007 by the Minister of public safety regarding the issuing and management regulation "immigration permit".
2. The General Director, heads the unit directly under the Ministry of public security, the Director of the province, central cities, Director of the Fire Department and Police Department fire is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
In the process, if any problems arise, public security units, local authorities, relevant organizations of the Ministry of public security (through the immigration management Department) to have timely instructions./.