Pursuant to the law on organization of the Government of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law on prevention of infectious diseases, November 21, 2007;
Pursuant resolution No. 18/2008/QH12 NQ-June 3, 2008 XII Congress of promoting a policy of social legislation, to improve the quality of health care;
Considering the recommendation of the Minister of health, Minister of Interior, Minister of finance, the DECREE: article 1. Scope and objects 1. This Decree regulates the preferential regime according to the profession for public servants, officers, medical officers, Ward, Township, town (working under contract mode under decision No. 58/TTg dated 3 February 1994 from the Prime Minister's regulations a number of issues about the Organization and the policy regime for health facility) directly do a medical professional; the servants do the management, served not directly make medical expertise in the specialized HIV/AIDS, leprosy, tuberculosis, psychiatry, forensic pathology, Anatomy (hereafter referred to as public servants, officers) in the basis of public health career.
2. This Decree shall not apply to the officials and staff of medical professionals in the armed forces.
Article 2. The principle and application of calculating allowances 1. Each public servants, employees just enjoy a preferential allowance according to the profession at the highest level.
2. preferential allowance according to the profession to be calculated according to a percentage (as%) on salary scales currently enjoy plus allowance, allowance for leadership beyond seniority (if any) for the object are affected.
Article 3. Incentive allowance level 1. The level of 70% allowance applicable to public servants, officers often direct, do the following tasks: a) tests, examination, patient care, treatment for HIV/AIDS, leprosy, tuberculosis, mental;
b) forensics, forensic psychiatry, pathological anatomy.
2. The level of 60% allowance applicable to public servants, officers often direct, do the following tasks: a) the examination, treatment, emergency patient care, emergency resuscitation, emergent infectious, 115;
b) tests, prevention of infectious diseases;
c) border health quarantine.
3. the 50% allowance Rates applicable to the regular servants, direct examination, treatment, care, serving the patient anesthesia, active treatment, nhi, antitrust, and dermatology.
4. The level of 40% allowance applicable to public servants, officers often direct, do preventive medical expertise; the test; the doctor, healing; infection control, patient care, rehabilitation; medical examiners; traditional medicine; Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics; food safety and hygiene, medical equipment; reproductive health in public health careers and nursing facility at the wounded, the sick, the disabled in particular, except in the case prescribed in clause 1, 2 and 3 of this article.
5. the 30% allowance Rate applicable to civil servants, the following officers: a) The regular servants, directly do a medical professional to perform the work: media education; population-family planning;
b) public servants, management officer, served not directly do a medical professional in the base, specialist, hospital, the Center: HIV/AIDS, leprosy, tuberculosis, psychiatry, forensic pathology, anatomy.
6. With regard to civil servants, employees do not directly do a medical professional; public officials, health officials doing the management, serving in the medical business units in General (excluding subject specified in point b of paragraph 5 of this Article), employees working on a medical professional at work, school, unit, the heads of units based on the particularities of work and revenue to review the decision but not exceeding 20% of the salary scales currently enjoy plus allowance, allowance for leadership beyond seniority (if any) for the object are affected.
Article 4. Funding to pay the funds to implement the regime provided for in this decree by the State budget guarantee under the current budget, decentralized sources of medical facilities from the operations of the unit according to the regulations and other legal funding sources.
Article 5. Effective enforcement of this Decree in effect enforced since February 19, 2011 and to annul decision No 276/2005/QD-TTg dated 7 November 2005 from the Prime Minister's regulatory regime followed incentives for officers, staff working in medical institutions of the State.
Article 6. Responsibility 1. The Ministry of health, the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of finance is responsible for guiding the implementation of this Decree.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of government agencies, the Chairman of people's Committee of the central cities, is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.