Resolution on financing the State budget by 2012 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY of the SOCIALIST REPUBLIC of VIETNAM, pursuant to the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in 1992 was revised, some additional articles by resolution No. 51/2001/QH10;
Pursuant to the law on State budget;
After reviewing the report number 13/BC-CP on January 11, 2011 the Congress Government about State budget estimation by 2012; Assessment report No. 135/BC – October 17, 2011 UBTCNS13 of the Finance Committee-budget; The report, explanation of 60/BC-UBTVQH13 on 09 November, 20 11 of the Committee of the National Assembly about the State budget estimation by 2012 and the opinions of the deputies;
RESOLUTION: 1. Through the estimation of State budget by 2012 total revenues to balance the State budget is 740,500 billion (seven hundred and forty thousand five hundred billion); If including 22,400 billion currency move in 2011 to 2012, the source of total revenues to balance the State budget is 762,900 billion (seven hundred and sixty-two thousand nine hundred billion);
Total spent on balancing the State budget is 903,100 billion (nine hundred thousand and a hundred billion in three components);
Target State budget was 140,200 billion (one hundred and forty thousand two hundred billion), equivalent to 4.8% of gross domestic product (GDP), striving to reduce overdraft revenue increase is lower than the 4.8% of GDP.
(Accompanied by appendices 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) 2. The Government allocated 1. Continue to implement tightened fiscal policy; restructure the State budget expenditure towards human priorities, ensure social security; adjust the structure of the genus development investment to promote transformation of economic growth model, encourage, attract investment from the economic sectors in the country and abroad; Sync coordination between fiscal policy and monetary policy to curb inflation, macro-economic stability; tight operating currency, State budget expenditure; ensure State budget expenditure rate for the area of education and training, science-technology, culture, information, environmental protection, health in accordance with the resolutions of the National Assembly; hold the national financial security.
2. Continue the rigorous, efficient tax laws; strengthening the checking, inspection, tight management of State budget revenues, especially from State enterprises, State enterprises, enterprises with foreign investment; for a fee, the fee as prescribed by the law, ensure the correct collection, currency, currency timely, against commercial fraud.
3. From 1/5/2011: make minimum wage 1,050,000/month, 25% public service allowance for staff, public servants; pensions and incentives for people to increase the minimum wage increase speed by. The practice of saving, waste prevention, attached to the mechanism of securities often genera for the agencies; continue innovating financing mechanisms aimed at accelerating the socialization of public service activities. Gradually turning some sort of fee to the price of the service towards the right, PC full costs associated with improving the quality of public services in the areas of education, health.
4. investment back no more than 30% of income beyond comparison with annual revenue estimates but revenue estimates are higher than that of the previous year for the implementation of currency from export taxes, import tax of goods clearance at the international gate on the road to the provincial budget has international gate road. The Government anticipates option allocation and effective use, reported the Congressional Standing Committee consideration, decided not to exceed 200 billion/year for a local investment to build infrastructure for the economic zone gate in the period 2012-2015 according to the investment scheme was approved by the Government.
5. Release of 45,000 billion of capital in 2012 Government bonds to invest in the field of transport, irrigation, health, education has been allowed by Congress; reviewing the list of construction projects, the specific allocation for each project, the work, the Standing Committee of the National Assembly to consider, decide before December 31, 2012.
6. Strengthen the management expenses of the State, the book tendon n read the basic construction investment of capital, government bonds, national target program; against loss, waste, corruption; tight management of expenses often follow the approved estimates.
In 2012, only to switch the source to implement new salary mode, switch the source of the administrative offices and business units implement the mechanism of financial autonomy, for the scientific research topic; reduce moving source in the basic construction investment.
Article 3. Monitoring of the implementation of the State budget estimates of the National Assembly Committee, the Finance Committee-budget, the Council of the nation and the other committees of the Assembly, the delegation of the National Assembly, the National Assembly deputies to supervise the implementation of the budget of State estimation in 2012 on the field , geographical scope of responsibility according to the provisions of the law.
This resolution was the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam tags XIII adopted at the second session on November 10 2008./.