Number: 195 /2011/TT-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 26, 2011
IT ' S SMART
The direction of the recording regime, filing, management and use of emissions testing fees for
manufacturing road motor vehicles, assembly and import
The French base is ordered and the number of charges. 38 /2001/PL-UBTVQH10 August 28, 2001;
Base of Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP June 3, 2002 of the Government rules the law enforcement and fees;
Base of Protocol 24 /2006/NĐ-CP 06/3/2006 of the Government amended, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP June 3, 2002 of the Government rules the law enforcement and fees;
Base of Protocol 118 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Number Decision Base 249 /2005/QĐ-TTg October 10, 2005 defines an application of the emissions criteria for the road to the road and to decide the number. 49 /2011/QĐ-TTg On September 1, 2011, the Prime Minister's September 1, 2011, by the Prime Minister on the provision of the process to apply the standard of emissions to automobiles, two-wheels of production, assembly and new imports;
After the announcement of the Ministry of Transport at the publication of 6759 /BGTVT-TC on October 20, 2011;
The Ministry of Finance guides the collection, file, management and use of a gas test fee for the vehicle-based, assembly and import-road motor vehicles as follows:
Organization, individual manufacturing, assembly and import of road-road motor vehicles within the modal range of the Digital Decision of the Year. 249 /2005/QĐ-TTg October 10, 2005 defines an application of the emissions criteria for the road to the road and to decide the number. 49 /2011/QĐ-TTg On September 1, 2011, the Prime Minister ' s September 1, 2011, by the Prime Minister on the provision of the process of applying emissions standards to automobiles, two-wheels of production, assembly and new imports, when testing the standard of emissions standards required to submit to test fees. The emissions for the Vietnam Bureau.
The military's specialty vehicles, defense purposes, and security, are not subject to the provisions of this information.
Within the scope of this Smart, some words are understood as follows:
1. Test is an emissions testing process carried out in the testing room under the regulation of national engineering standards or national standards of emissions to assess the emissions of the environment from the motor vehicle of one or some of the pollutants depending on the purpose of the vehicle. A specific emissions test. In this information range there are such tests as follows:
-Type 1 test: The test to test the average mass of exhaust gases in the tailpipe tail after the engine launch in the cooled state;
-Test Category 2: Try to test the concentration or average mass of CO and/or HC gases at the smallest non-load speed mode of the engine;
-Test Category 3: Test to test emissions from motor cacte;
-Type 4 test: Fuel test tests.
-Testing by a 13-mode cycle: The test cycle consists of 13 stable engines of the engine;
-A 16-mode (ESC) test: The test cycle consists of 16 stable engine modes, including three end-test modes selected by the test facility;
-Loading Response Test (ELR): The test cycle consists of a series of test steps at the unchanging speed of the engine;
-The transition cycle test (ETC): The 1,800-mode test cycle of the engine is carried out very quickly by second.
-Smoke Test: Try to test the engine ' s smoke when it tries to use the engine or when the motor is installed on the automobile.
2. Motor cacte is the internal or outer compartment of the engine that is passed with the juicy oil jug with the pipes inside or out of the engine, the gases and vapour in the cacte that can escape out through those pipes.
3. The entire volume is also called is the largest mass mass, which is the largest volume allowed by the vehicle to be technically regulated by the production base.
4. Motorcycle is the powered vehicle with two, three or four-wheel drive, the largest design velocity does not exceed 50 km/h, and if the motor motor is a thermal motor, the cylinder ' s work capacity is not greater than 50 cm3;
5. Motorcycle is the powered vehicle with two, three or four-wheel drive, the largest design velocity in excess of 50 km/h, or if the motor motor is the thermal engine the cylinder work capacity is greater than 50 cm3;
6. Light Motor is that the car has a total mass of no greater than 3,500 kg, which has at least four cakes;
7. Heavyweight Auto is that the car has a mass mass of more than 3,500 kg, which has at least four cakes;
8. Heavy automobile engines is the automobile engine used (installed) on the heavy car.
9. The standard of emissions and roads apply to Euro 2. Follow the rules at Article 4, Article 5, Article 6 and Article 7 Number Decision 249 /2005/QĐ-TTg October 10, 2005, of the Prime Minister on October 10, 2005, the Government of the United States provides an application to apply emissions criteria for the vehicle for transportation of the road.
The standard of gas emissions and route adoption of Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5 according to regulation at Article 3, Article 4 Decision No. 49 /2011/QĐ-TTg On September 1, 2011, the Prime Minister's March 1, 2011, in order to process the process of applying the emissions standard to automobiles, two-wheels, assembly cars, assembly and new imports.
The rate of emissions testing is carried out as specified at the Emissions Testing testing issued by this message.
The case must stop the trial due to the cause from the organization, the individual registering the emissions test, the organization must submit 50% of the cost of the corresponding trial.
The costs required to arise when testing the other motor and other costs arise during the testing of the emissions due to the organization, the individual asks for an emissions testing to be paid in accordance with the emissions testing unit.
What? 4. Organizations, submit, manage and use fees
1. The Vietnam Post Office organizes the collection, file, management and use of a regulatory gas trial charge at this level.
2. The filing object must submit a full amount of charges when filing a request for the emissions test.
3. The emissions test fee is a non-state budget, the toll agency is obliged to pay tax on the law of law on the amount of fees obtained and have the authority to manage, use the amount of money that charges after having paid the tax under its provisions. the law.
4. The content related to the collection, filing, management, use, which publicly the non-guided toll mode at this Smart is made in accordance with the guidance at Digital Information. 63 /2002/TT-BTC 24/7/2002 of the Ministry of Finance directed the implementation of the legal provisions for fees and fees; Digital Information. 45 /2006/TT-BTC April 25, 2006 of the Ministry of Finance amended, the Digital Information plugin 63 /2002/TT-BTC 24/7/2002; Digital News 28 /2011/TT-BTC February 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance directed to enforce certain provisions of the Tax Management Law, the guiding implementation of the digital decree 85 /2007/NĐ-CP 25 May 2007 and Decree No. 106 /2010/NĐ-CP October 28, 2010.
1. This message has been in effect since 15 February 2012.
2. In the course of execution, if there is an entanging, recommend the agencies, organizations, individuals that reflect on time about the Ministry of Finance to study, guide ./.