SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Number: 38 /2011/TT-BKHCN
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 30, 2011
IT ' S SMART
Regulation of the requirements for the guarantee of nuclear material security and nuclear facilities.
Base of Protocol 28 /2008/NĐ-CP March 14, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Science and Technology;
Atomic Energy Law Base June 03, 2008;
The Minister of Science and Technology regulates the requirements for the security of nuclear material security and the nuclear facility as follows:
1. This information provides the requirements for security assurance aimed at prevention, detection, prevention, dealing with theft, illegal appropriation or sabotage of nuclear material in the process of use, storage, transport and prevention, detection, detection, and prevention of the disease. prevention, dealing with illegal access to or undermining the nuclear facility.
2. This information applies to organizations, individuals who conduct activities related to nuclear material and nuclear facilities in Vietnam.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Restricted area. is the area in which the nuclear facility, the nuclear material that comes into that area is controlled to secure security.
2. Protected area is the area in which a group I, II group, or a major area, is surrounded by a physical barrier; the protected area is within the restricted area.
3. Special Control Area is the area in which there is use or storage of the I-group nuclear material; the special control area is in the protected area.
4. Key area is the area in which nuclear material, systems, equipment or machinery that damage them can directly or indirectly result in radioactive fallout; the key area is in the protected area of the nuclear facility.
5. Physical barrier It's a fence, a wall or an obstacle to control the entry and delay the intrusion.
6. Nuclear facility is the basis of regulation at 1 Article 37 Atomic Energy Law.
7. Nuclear database loss, nuclear material. is when one of the following states occurs:
a) Nuclear material stolen, illegal appropriation or vandalization in the process of use, storage, transport;
b) The nuclear facility has been illegally approached or destroyed;
c) There is an affirmable basis that is currently at risk resulting in a state of regulation at a point a or this b point.
8. Radioactivity is the consequence of humans and the environment caused by radioactive substances.
The base requires security guarantees, nuclear material is divided into groups I, II, III regulations at the Appendix issued by this Notice and non-group nuclear material, II and III.
1. The head of the organization, the individual is granted the license to conduct radiation work in relation to the nuclear material and the highest responsible nuclear facility on the security of nuclear material security and the nuclear facility.
2. Organization, individuals granted licenses to conduct radiation work related to nuclear material and nuclear facilities must comply with the requirements for the assurance of nuclear material security and regulatory nuclear facilities at this Smart and other laws. It's relevant.
3. The requirements and measures of security of nuclear material and nuclear facilities must be consistent with the nuclear material group and the extent of the fallout from the destruction. Organizations, individuals who use, store and transport nuclear material that are not part of the I, II or III groups must take the necessary management measures to ensure security.
4. Safe safeguards, security assurance, execution of nuclear control must be considered right from the step of design to secure those measures to support each other without adversely affecting each other.
The organization, the individual who conducts the radiation work in relation to nuclear material, the nuclear facility must build a security plan that describes the details of the security protections that are consistent with the regulation at this level. The security assurance plan is a content of the safety review report in the issue of the grant, which limits the permit to conduct radiation work and is a content of the safe-state safety report that conducts the radiation work established and sent to the Department of Public Safety. Radiation and nuclear periodically every year or at the request of the Department of Radiation and Nuclear Safety.
ENSURE THE SECURITY OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL IN USE, RETENTION, AND SECURITY OF NUCLEAR FACILITY SECURITY.
1. Set up the restricted area and apply the measures to control, restrict the coming into the area.
2. Set up the protected area secure requirements:
a) Lie in the restricted area.
b) There is a physical barrier around, which has a device detection and alarm of illegal infiltration; physical barriers, detection equipment, and infiltration alarms are designed so that the security forces have enough time to assess the cause of the alarm, perform the response. in time for illegal trespassing;
c) Limit the number of exits in and have to install the device devices detected, alert the illegal intrusion;
d) People who are allowed to enter the area must be restricted to the lowest level and must be able to show signs of identification; the person being allowed to enter without the need to be an employee of the facility, no criminal record, money, not the person being prosecuted. saves the criminal responsibility, has good morals and is given the head of the basis by writing; the other object when entering the area must be accompanied and must be agreed by the text of the head of the facility, which notes the person in, the accompanying person. And time comes.
There is a measure of human testing, transportation, items coming in to detect and prevent illegal access, bringing banned objects into the area or illegally carrying nuclear material out of the area.
3. Set up the special control area to secure the requirements:
a) Lie in the protected area;
b) There is continuous monitoring of the person present in this area;
c) Do not allow personal transport to go in;
b) The physical barrier layout at a reasonable distance to prevent road motor vehicles, waterways approach to sabotage the facility;
d) There is a process of recording and saving information about all those who have entered the area and all those who have used, manage the key, the card input or the computer system that controls the area access; the information must be written to the tracking and storage. At least five years.
e) Apply security assurance measures such as regulation at points b, c, d and clause 2 This.
4. Using and storing nuclear material in a fortified design room located in the special control area is always locked and has an illegal access alarm system; when the nuclear material is placed temporarily in the non-human working area and in the United States, it is not available. In addition to the clinic, there must be necessary security measures.
5. Build and implement the internal key management of the room using and store the nuclear material, guarantee:
a) periodically changing the combination;
b) Change the key, key or key combination, if there is a sign of loss of security.
6. When moving nuclear material in protected areas or between protected areas must apply the necessary security assurance measures.
7. Nuclear material management records, including information on location, form, physical state, composition, and volume of nuclear material, journal uses and storage of nuclear material.
8. The organization of the protection force ensures 24-hour continuous-watch guards, perform protected area patrols, prepositions, prevent timely conduct of illegal access; protection workers have confidence and must be disseminated knowledge of the safety of the wall. Radiation, trained and equipped to carry out the task.
9. Set up the central alarm station to monitor and evaluate the alarms, contact the security forces, the task force, the base leader. The central alarm station must secure the following requirements:
a) Set in the protected area and must be designed to maintain operational maintenance both in the event of an attack;
b) There is a direct employee;
c) Make sure the information about the station is saved and protected;
d) There is a limited measure and control of access to the station.
10. Make sure to transmit data from all devices detected, alert the intrusion of the central alarm station and communications between the station with the security forces, the task force, the base leader being maintained in every situation.
11. equipped with a two-way information communications system between the central alarm station, the security force, the force of the deputy security forces to ensure communication in all situations.
12. Make sure the electric power for the mobile devices, the central alarm station is constantly, unaffected by the acts of intervention, illegal vandalization.
13. Build and implement the operational periodic examination process of detected devices, illegal infiltration alarms, communications systems, and other protection systems.
14. Build and implement the intranet of information security related to nuclear material security. The computer system used for security, safety and nuclear control must be protected against all destructive actions, including cyber attacks.
15. The organization is popular and updated knowledge, information, regulation on the security of nuclear material for all employees working in the restricted area.
16. Building a plan to respond to security loss situations, which guarantee the legal between the facility and the external application force; training for employees of the facility to carry out the actions of the emergency loss of security; the organization of planning the application of a single one. Five times to assess the effectiveness of security security measures.
17. Coordinate with the competent authority to facilitate the external task force to grasp the facility, the position of nuclear material and knowledge of the protection against radiation.
1. Implemendation of provisions at 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 Articles 6.
2. Use and store Group II nuclear material in the protected area.
3. Has the process of recording and saving information about all those who have ever used, manage the key, the card input or the computer system that controls the access to the nuclear material; the information must be saved for at least five years.
1. Make provisions at the 1, 15, 16 and 17 Articles 6 of this.
2. Use and store group III nuclear material in the restricted area.
3. When moving nuclear material in the restricted area comes into the need to apply the necessary security assurance measures.
4. The organization of forces that protects with trusted employees, trained and equipped with the right, secure the application, prevent it in time for illegal access to access.
1. Implemendation of provisions at 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 Articles 6.
2. Secure the security for the nuclear materials used, stored in a nuclear facility under regulatory requirements at Articles 6, 7, and 8 of this Privacy. For example, the Type I nuclear material in place of the requirement must be used or stored in a special control area that will have to be used or kept in the critical area.
3. Set up the vital area to secure the requirements:
a) There are control measures, security guarantees as for the Special Control Area under the provisions of Article 3 Article 6 of this.
b) During the inactivity or maintenance, the entry into the critical area must be tightly controlled; for the area with a nuclear reactor it is before the reactivity reactor needs to be checked to confirm there is no invasive behavior. Any harm done in the process of inactivity or maintenance.
4. Secure the nuclear material, systems, equipment, machinery must be used, stored in a crucial area if the destruction they can directly or indirectly result in high-radiation consequences.
The organization, the individual with nuclear material, the nuclear facility when the detection of a security loss to nuclear material, the nuclear facility is responsible for:
1. Notice immediately to the nearest public safety agency to take coordination measures.
2. Within 8 hours must report a direct-level management agency, the Department of Local Science and Technology and the Department of Radiation Safety and Nuclear Safety.
3. Coordinate with the agency with the authority to search and recover the lost nuclear material.
4. Shortly after the destruction of nuclear material, the nuclear facility must conduct damage prevention measures, protect the nuclear facility, protect people.
SECURITY OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL IN TRANSPORT
1. Notice the advance of the shipping plan, the transport method, the shipping route, the delivery time, the transfer position, the location of the transfer, which determines the timing of the responsibility for security for nuclear material.
2. Before shipping, there must be a written consent of the receiving party ' s writing, the transport side of the time, location, process of transferring responsibility for security assurance and reporting the Department of Radiation Safety and Nuclear, Department of Science and Local Technology where they are located. Transfer and receive nuclear material.
3. Choice of a shipping route, avoid the easy places of natural disaster or the point of not ensuring national security and social safety order; there is a backup transport route for the main transit route unimplemented.
4. Limit to the lowest number of times and time transfer of nuclear material from this transport vehicle to another transport or from one temporary repository to another temporary storage.
5. Transport for a nuclear material by means of a lock or in a freight compartment or a closed-loop container; the package must be attached to the transport vehicle, cargo bay, or shipping container; The cargo case with a mass of over 2,000 kilograms was locked or sealed, which could be transported by open transport, but the package must be attached to the cargo bay or the antenna transport by at least two keys and the keys. It ' s locked by different individuals.
6. Before transferring the nuclear material to the transport vehicle must check the transport vehicle; immediately after the inspection, there must be a guarantee of transport parked in the area of security assurance or monitored by the security guard during the time. wait for the transfer of nuclear material.
7. Before shipping, check to ensure no exotic objects attached to the cargo or cargo hold; before shipping and during the transfer of the nuclear material, must test the integrity of the locks and sealing on the row, the cargo hold, and the cargo hold. The antenna and the transportation.
8. The central layout of the transport control center to monitor the location of transport, the security status of the transport, maintain contact with the transport participants, the task force and the alarm for the improvised forces in the event of a possible transport. The attack, the control center, was protected to maintain function even if there was an attack; when the shipment was in transit, the control center had to be staffed by the staff.
9. The security guard takes part in the transport process to monitor and respond to the loss of security; disseminship and text protocol regulation of each employee's responsibility during the transport process; only the security guard reports on the center of transport control. transfer regularly and as soon as the shipment arrives at the last receiving site, the overnight stay or where the transfer of the nuclear material is.
10. Make sure the information conditions, timely contact between the transport participants, the security guard goes on the same transport, the transport organization, the dispatch, the recipient, the recipient, the public body and the agencies, the relevant organization throughout the transport and the transport. In case of an emergency.
11. Build and rehearz plan for the security loss of security.
12. Build and implement the intranet of information security related to the security of nuclear material transport.
13. Depending on the mode of transport, the following additional requirements must be made:
a) For road transport, must use a separate transport vehicle, designed to counter the attack and installation of a device that can be locked in a vehicle; each carriage must have at least one security guard outside the operator. Vehicle controls; each transport vehicle must have at least one vehicle attached to the security guard as a supervising duty, to protect transport and to respond when necessary;
b) For rail transport, there must be a nuclear material in the cargo wagon; the security guard must be in the nearest car with a car with a nuclear material;
c) For the transport by waterway, must use separate transport ships to transport nuclear material;
d) For air transport, use of cargo aircraft and nuclear material is the only cargo carried by the aircraft.
1. Transport for a nuclear material by means of a lock or in a freight compartment or a closed-loop container; the package must be attached to the means of transport, cargo bay, or shipping container ships; The case of a mass-mass event of more than 2000 kilos has been locked or sealed, and can be transported by open transport.
2. The security guard engaged in the transport process to monitor and respond to the loss of security; disseminship and text-to-text, which regulates the responsibility of each employee during the transport process.
3. Implemendation of provisions at 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, and 12 Article 11 This message.
Implementation of the provisions of 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 10 and 12 Articles 11 and 2 Articles 12.
The organization, the operator, is responsible for implementing the provisions at paragraph 2 Article 63 Atomic Energy Law.
1. Make sure the next order is announced.
2. Check out the integrity of the package, lock and seal before receiving the order and notify the order of the order on which to have received the row or not received immediately after the expected time.
3. Apply the measures to ensure the security of nuclear material by regulation at this Notice after receiving a row.
4. Notice immediately to the sending party and report the Department of Radiation Safety and Nuclear and Local Technology Department when the carrier ' s discovery of the airline is not right for the transfer of the transport, the number or event of a damaged sign, dismantled, Missing or leaking radiation.
5. Participate in the aftermath with the stakeholders when the security loss occurred.
1. This message came into effect from 15 February 2012.
2. In the course of the execution if there is an entangriation, recommend agencies, organizations, individuals in time to reflect on the Ministry of Science and Technology to review the amendment, the addition ./.