DEPARTMENT OF CULTURE, CULTURE, SPORTS AND TOURISM
Number: 200 /2011/TTLT-BTC-BVHTTDL
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 30, 2011
Regulation of financial spending on sports competitions
Base of Protocol 60 /2003/ND-CP June 6, 2003, by the Government of the Government Regulation and guidelines of the State Budget Law.
Base of Protocol 118 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;
Base of Protocol 185 /2007/ND-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
The League of Finance-Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism stipulated the financial spending regime for the tournament competitions held in Vietnam as follows:
1. This information regulates the financial spending on domestic sports competitions and international sports competitions held in Vietnam was decided by the state governing body, (later known as the sports tournament) as a result of the country's governing body. include:
a) National Sports Competition:
-National sporting gymnast;
-The national sports competition competition.
-The National Sports Federation.
-Sports competition for people with disabilities.
b) Regional, provincial and city-based tournaments:
-Sports competitions every sport.
-The public sports competition.
-Sports competition for disabled people.
c) The Vietnam Open competition was invited by Vietnam to invite foreign participation;
d) International sports competitions held in Vietnam: Regional, continental, and world sports competitions in the international competition system of each sport held in Vietnam;
-Regional, continental, and world sports games apply in accordance with their own rules.
In addition to the above sports competitions, sports competitions, sports, industry, local, local, and local sports are based on this information to provide a specific level of detail in accordance with the actual situation of the Ministry, the local sector, and the local sector.
2. This message does not apply to domestic and international football competitions held in Vietnam.
1. Member of the Board, the Organisor Board and the Games of the Games of Sport, Sports Society;
2. Member of the Organisitated Committee and Subcommittee Subcommittee of the tournament;
3. Referee, executive supervising, secretary of tournament tournaments;
4. Athles, coach;
5. Public health, health, translation, protection, service personnel, and other forces involved or serving at the venue.
1. The money food, the prize money for athletes, coaches;
2. The vehicle money goes home, the rent is located (if any) for the specified objects at Article 2 of this.
3. Cost of food, accretion as a duty to the Board Member, Organisitship, professional subcommittee, arbitration and supervision;
4. Nutrition for cadres, health workers, interprets, workers, forces making order, protection and other service personnel;
5. The lease of the venue, the electric currency, the water at the site of the competition;
6. Go back, hire transport, media, machinery that serves to the organization of the organization;
7. Opening ceremony of the opening ceremony, decoration, propaganda, closing ceremony, Board meeting, arbiter training, press conference;
8. Tickets in ticket, invitation, margin, report results report;
10. Other genera are related to the organization.
1. For domestic sports competitions:
-The money in the process of organizing the event for the objects specified at paragraph 1, 2, 3 Articles 2 This message (including a maximum duration of 2 days before the date of the competition to prepare for the preparation of the tournament, referee training, and 1 day after the competition): No More than 150,000 people per day.
For the subjects of the salary area from the state budget that has been guaranteed the cost of the money spent during the competition for the sport competition will not be paid to the provision of a fee-based charge in accordance with the current fee work mode. during the competition for the sport competition.
-The athlete's money, the coach is in the current rules.
b) The compensation for duty is calculated according to the actual working day, or according to the competition, the actual match. For objects where a fostering is not calculated by the work date, or the match, the amount of payment of the fostering is calculated, but the maximum is not exceeded by three or three games per person per day.
-For national tournament competitions:
+ Original Command, Board, Head, Deputy Professionals: No more than 120,000 people/day/day;
+ Members of the subcommittee: No more than 100,000/person/day.
+ Monitoring, fiscal referee: No more than 85,000 per person
+ Secretary, the other referee: No more than 60,000 people.
+ Public health: No more than 50,000 people.
+ Force for orderly conduct, protection, staff, service: No more than 50,000 people per day.
-For regional and provincial competitions, the direct city of TW:
+ Original Command, Board, Head, Deputy Professionals: No more than 80,000 men per day.
+ Members of the subcommittee: No more than 60,000 people per day.
+ Monitoring, fiscal: No more than 60,000 people/people.
+ Secretary, the other referee: No more than 50,000 people.
+ Public health: No more than 45,000 people/people;
+ Force for orderly conduct, protection, service staff: No more than 45,000 people per day.
c) The level of organizational spending, the march for the National Sports Games, the National Sports Society and the provincial level as follows:
-The composition, staging, director of the performances: payment under the economic contract between the Board of Organos with organizations or individuals, the extent of the base of the Protocol No. 61 /2002/NĐ-CP June 11, 2002 of the Government Regulation of Profit and Digital Federal Information 21 /2003/TTLT-VHTT-BTC July 1, 2003 of the Ministry of Information and Finance Ministry on the direction of the cost of the profit of the pen, extract and use of a pen fund for certain works stipulated at the Digital Decree. 61 /2002/NĐ-CP.
-Waiter, parades, parades, lines, lines.
Practice: No more than 30,000 people/day
Total review (max. 2 sessions): No more than 40,000.
Official: No more than 70,000 people/day
+ Management teacher, instruct: No more than 60,000 people/day
The ability to budget and the actual situation at the Ministry, the industry and the local, the head of ministries, departments, the Provincial People's Council, the central city's central city, determines the level of the governing body of the governing sport.
2. Regional, continental, and world-level sports competitions in the international competition system of each sport held in Vietnam:
a) The money in the process of organizing the award (including a maximum duration of 2 days before the day of the competition for the preparation of the tournament, referee training, and 1 day after the competition):
-For members of the board, the Organisitalization Board, the professional subcommittee, the Vietnamese referee and supervising the Vietnamese: Do it in accordance with the organization of sport competitions in the national country.
-For officials, referees, foreign monitors; referees, Vietnamese monitors led by the League, the International Sports Association for the International Sports and Operations: Implementable practices but not beyond the State of the State's foreign visitors. No. 01 /2010/TT-BTC 06/01/2010, the Ministry of Finance rules the spending of foreign visitors working in Vietnam, spending conferences, international conferences in Vietnam and domestic visitors.
b) The restitution for the actual duties of every day, session, or battle:
-For officials, supervising, foreign referees; supervising, international arbitration for Vietnam by the Federation, the International Sports Association for the International Sports and Operations: to be entitled to the rules of regulation or the customs of the Federation, the National Sports Association. Yeah.
-The board, the organizing committee, the head, deputy of the substates: no more than 180,000 people per day.
-Members of the subcommittee: No more than 100,000 people per day.
-Surveillance, fiscal referee (Vietnamese): No more than 120,000 people per day.
-Referee: No more than $60,000/day.
-The other subjects (the Vietnamese) are entitled to the organization of national sport competitions.
c) The car money, the rent-room rent to officials, referees, foreign monitors: The execution is in fact but not beyond the state of the state ' s foreign reception stipulated at the Numerical Parameters. 01 /2010/TT-BTC 06/01/2010, the Ministry of Finance rules the spending of foreign visitors working in Vietnam, spending conferences, international conferences in Vietnam and domestic passenger spending.
d) interpreter rent: No more than 300,000 people/day
3. Vietnam Open competition hosted by Vietnam invited abroad;
a) Money for duty:
-For officials, oversight, foreign referees: to be entitled to the regime by the organization of national competitions.
-The other subjects enjoyed the national championship.
b) Other expenses
-The money, the rent, the travel vehicle, the arbiter, the watchdog, the national oversight of the national tournament.
-The money, the rent, the travel media of the subjects that are subject to the organizational mode of national competitions.
4. For sports competitions played by the Federation, the Vietnam Sports Association organizes:
a) In principle, the Federation, the Society for the Sport of Balancing the Organizational Budget. The financial spending regime for these sports competitions is used by the national team of national sport competitions.
b) The funding of funding from the state budget to the Federation, the Association of Sport (if any) is made in accordance with the regulations at No. 01 /2011/TT-BTC 06/01/2011 The Ministry of Finance provides funding for funding from the state budget for activities attached to the mandate of the State of the State; the management, the use of the property, the finance of the congregation; the management of the reception, using the funding of the fish. By the way, the foreign organization.
5. Other expenses:
a) The car money goes back, the rent of accommodation for the subjects mentioned at Article 2 of this Smart. 97 /2010/TT-BTC On June 6, 2010, of the Ministry of Finance that regulates the cost of a fee, the regime organizes conferences on state agencies and public career units.
b) The athlete ' s prize money, the coach does according to the number decision 32 /2011/QĐ-TTg The Prime Minister's June 6, 2011, on June 6, 2011, provides a number of modes for the coach, sports athletes, and training.
c) The expenses for printing, medals, flags, cups, costumes, props, openings, deserts: depending on the scale, the resolution to be consistent with the source and resources of the state budget. At the same time, the base follows the current regime, the invoice, the legal, valid, and granted authority that is approved for execution.
d) The case for one person to be assigned various tasks during the course of the organization of the tournament was awarded only one of the highest levels of fostering.
Other expenses that are not regulated at this Smart are in accordance with current financial spending regulations.
1. The cost of paying for the regulatory regimes at this message is guaranteed from the sources:
a) The source of the ticket sales.
b) The source of funding, advertising, sales of radio, television rights.
c) The state budget.
d) Other legal sources.
2. The cost of paying for the regulatory regimes at this Smart from the source of the revenue and the source of the state budget according to the current state budget allocation, according to the principle:
a) The presiding body of the tournament competition competition responsible for the balance of funds guaranteed for the organization of the tournament, including: The cost of renting the field, information, propaganda, arbitration, as a medal, flag, and trophy; for the forces of security, protection, health; The operating costs of the organization (the cost of travel, the cost of the rest, the food costs, the restitution for the regulatory regime) within the budget bill are delivered and the revenues are mobilized, the Central Budget does not support the organization's organization. Regional competition, Central City, Central City.
b) The participants of the athletes participating in the competition are responsible for the balance of funding for travel, feeding, resting place, accident insurance, care, examination, healing, disaster recovery for athletes, coaches and members of the body ' s body. The game is played.
1. Every year, the base on the program, plans to host sports competitions, the expected source from ticket sales, sponsorship, advertising, radio rights, television (if any), the state governing body of sport in the institutions of the project. The budget costs for the sports competitions are granted by the organization of the authorship approved by the current regulations.
2. The base to the NSNN project has been granted jurisdiction, the Ministry of Sports Culture and Tourism (the Directorate of Sport of Sport); the localised and interoperable localities organize the sports competitions for the prescribed units.
3. Prior to the organization of sports competitions, the OrganiseSports Competition Board of the Competitions for the Detailed Examination of the Allocated Detail is reviewed, approvable, and organizational spending within the scope of the approved accounting.
4. The expenditures for sport competitions are accounted for in accordance with the chapter, type, regulation of the current state budget item.
5. After the end of the tournament, for a maximum of 30 days, the Organisitor Organisitor of the OrganisiteSports tournament was responsible for the set of certificates from the collection, limb, and cost of the funding in accordance with the regulations on the existing financial management regime.
1. When real prices rise: The minister, the head of the peer-to-peer agencies, the Government agency rules out specific costs for sports competitions held by agencies, units subordinated to the organization; the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of China. The Provincial Council of the People's Council rules out the specifics of the sports competition competition by the agency, the local unit that organizes every year, but does not exceed 20% of the required maximum spending at this level, and must be self-arranged in its source range. The regular budget in the bill was delivered early in the year to do so.
2. In the course of execution if there is difficulty in the matter, the offer reflects on the United Nations Finance-Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to study the amendment, compleming the right.
This investment is in effect from 15 February 2012, replacing the Fourth of the Year ' s Digital Link. 02 /2009/TTLT-BTC-BVHTTDL 12/01/2009 of the Ministry of Finance-Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism stipulated on the regime of financial spending on sports competitions ./.
KT. MINISTER OF FINANCE
KT. MINISTER OF CULTURE, SPORTS AND TOURISM
Nguyen Thu Minh