Pursuant to Decree No. 51/2008/ND-CP on April 22, 2008 Government's functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of transportation;
Pursuant to Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP on September 7, 2006 the Government establishment, approval and management of the overall socio-economic development;
Pursuant to Decree No. 03/2008/ND-CP dated 11 January 2008 the Government's amendments and supplements to some articles of Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP on September 7, 2006 the Government establishment, approval and management of the overall socio-economic development;
Minister of planning and investment and Minister of Transportation Guide content, sequence the overall development planning of transportation for the province of the central cities, as follows: article 1. Scope and objects 1. This circular guides the work of the overall development planning of transportation of the province of the central cities, (hereinafter referred to as the plan); except for the planning of transport capital Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
2. This circular apply to agencies, organizations and individuals that are related to the overall development planning of transportation.
Article 2. Interpreting from language development master plan provincial transportation is constructing the views, objectives, the direction and the proposed solutions, the mechanism of the development of transport in the planning period on the area of the province. Overall planning of development of transport granted the province include content about development of the transport infrastructure, transport.
Article 3. The period setting and adjust the overall development planning of transportation the provincial level 1. Overall planning of development of transport granted the province was established for the period of 10 years and development orientation to 20 years.
2. in the planning phase need reviewing, correcting, adding content, planned approach to suit the economic and social situation and the planning of transportation industries and subjects.
3. Should the overall development planning of transportation for each period of development consistent with the strategy and the development of new social-economic.
Article 4. Requirements for the overall planning of development of provincial transportation 1. Overall planning of development of transport of province level to ensure there is legal basis, the implementation of the current policy, the policy of the party and the State, the Agency granted; based on the basic law such as the law on road traffic, inland waterway transport Law, Civil Law, the law on railways, maritime law and construction Law, ... the decision approving the planning of the relevant as the strategy and development of the country, the Transportation Department and region , the specialization of road, rail, inland waterway, sea and air were the Prime Minister, the Ministry of transportation approved (refer to the list of strategies, the development of transportation approved in annex 1).
2. the overall development planning of transportation the provincial level need timely orientation to meet the transportation needs of the province during the period of planning and ensure consistent with natural conditions, economic and social characteristics of the province.
3. the overall development planning of transportation the provincial level need to ensure synchronization, complete connection system of the traffic infrastructure in the province with the transportation infrastructure of the region and of the country, ensuring traffic safety in the province.
4. the overall development planning of transport granted the need, consistent with the master plan of socio-economic development, urban planning, building planning, development of the infrastructure system of socio-economic and other techniques, ensuring continuous connectivity to the various infrastructures in the province.
5. the development of combined transport with guaranteed defense, security, sustainable development and environmental protection.
6. The planning of transportation must clearly define the objective, the views, the nature and scale of the development; land use needs, capital needs, resources, determine the list of projects, project priorities; identify mechanisms, policies and implementing solutions.
Article 5. The independent appraisal, planning 1. Include the following steps: step 1. Preparation step 2. Census, survey, data collection step 3. Analysis and reporting transportation planning step 4. The report of the planning level (at the Department of transportation) step 5. Editing and additional reporting step 6. The report of the planning before the governing bodies (provincial, PPC ...)
Step 7. Final report complete step 8. Appraisal, approval, announced detailed steps see Appendix No. 2 2. Planning process should build on the overall plan and layout staff human resources project (details refer to Appendix 3).
3. The order of evaluation, approved zoning pursuant to Decree No. 92/2006/ND-CP dated 07/09/2006 and Decree No. 04/2008/ND-CP on 11/01/2008 the Government establishment, approval and management of the overall socio-economic development. Before the approval of the overall development planning of transportation the provincial level need the opinion of the Ministry of transportation. Record The opinions of transportation include: PPC's proposal text, which presents the content should have the opinion of the Ministry of transportation; Report master plan developed by transportation departments (Executive summary, main report, traffic planning map of 1/250,000; 1/100,000 or 1/50,000).
4. After the plan is approved, the responsible local organizations publicize, inform the planning on the news media and the WEB site of the province at the same time send to the Ministry of transportation.
5. During the implementation of the master plan, if there are additional planning, adjustments will need to notify the Ministry of transportation and Ministry of planning and investment.
Article 6. The content of the project planning the content of a master plan for developing the provincial transportation usually consists of 5 parts:-opening (the need, purpose, requirements, legal base, object, range planning)-part 1. The current state of development of transportation-part 2. Transportation demand forecasting-part 3. Development planning of transportation came in ... and oriented to ...-part 4. Policy mechanisms and implementation solutions planning-part 5. Implementation-conclusion and recommendations detailing content references Appendix No. 4.
Article 7. Implementation 1. This circular has the effect after 45 days from the date of signing.
2. the people's committees of provinces and cities under central and individual organization concerned is responsible for the implementation of this circular.
3. in the implementation process, if there are obstacles, suggest local and individual organizations concerned submitted comments on the Department of transportation to coordinate with the Ministry of planning and timely investment review, modify./.