MEDIA AND MEDIA
Numbers: 03 /2012/TT-BTTTT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, March 20, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Specifies the list of free-to-use electrical radio devices
frequency of radio frequencies, technical conditions and extraction associated with
The National Code of Frequinline Law on November 23, 2009;
Base of Protocol 187 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Media;
Base of Protocol 50 /2011/ND-CP June 24, 2011 by the Government amended the Digital Protocol 187 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government rules the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Media;
At the request of the Director of the Bureau of the frequency of the frequency of the Qin
The Ministry of Information and Communications Department of Information issued the category of radio-free radio equipment exempt from the license to use radio frequencies, technical conditions and accompanying mining.
1. This information specifies the category of radio equipment exempt from the license to use a radio frequency, technical condition, and attachment to three electrical radio equipment groups:
a) The device is short-distance, with limited capacity;
b) The electric radio device placed on the fishing vehicle operates at the band from 26.96 MHz to 27.41 MHz;
c) The electrical device is only available.
2. This information applies to organizations, individuals who manage, use, produce, import, and business for use in Vietnam, which is regulated by the radio.
3. This information does not apply to the manufactured radio equipment, importing the purpose of defense, security of the armed forces. The production, importation, use of this radio device by the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Public Security provides guarantees to conform to the corresponding national technical standard.
1. The electric radio device that meets the technical conditions and exploits under the corresponding appendix (from Annex 2 to Appendix 12) of this message is exempt from the license to use the radio frequency.
2. Specific specified cases at point 2.1, 2.5 Annex 9 has the capacity to exceed the corresponding regulation rate at point 3.1 Annex 9, which is the specific regulation at point 2.4 Annex 5 which has the corresponding excess capacity at point 3.1.3 Annex 5. and in the specific regulation at point 2.1, the 2.2 Annex 11 has the capacity to exceed the stipulation rate at the 3.1 Appendix 11 of this Information is only used when there is a license to use the radio frequency.
3. The unlicensed radio-free radio devices that are not jam-damaged for radio-radio devices have been licensed to use radio frequencies, radio devices that are managed by the governing body to operate and have to accept interference from other devices. You know, the radio device is different.
In the case of a radio-free radio device that is exempt from the harmful, organized interference permit, the individual must stop using and only be activated when the interference has been overcome.
4. The electrical radio devices are exempt from the license to accept interference due to the industrial, scientific, and medical frequency device (ISM) devices that are required to use the following frequencies for ISM:
a) Ice band 13.553 Oh, 13.567 MHz;
b) band 26.957 Oh, 27.283 MHz;
c) Tape 40.66 Oh, 40.70 MHz;
d) band 2400. Oh, 2483.5 MHz;
All right. Oh, 5875 MHz;
e) 24000. Oh, 24500 MHz.
5. The organization, the individual producing, importing the prescribed radio device at 1 Article 1 of this Smart has the responsibility to publish, secure the device in accordance with the technical conditions and exploit according to the respective Annex (from Appendix 2 to Appendix 12). This is private. .
6. The production, importing of radio equipment exempt from license-free use of radio frequencies must follow the provisions of the law on imports, certification, and contract publication.
1. This message has been in effect since 10 May 2012.
2. Repeal Digital 36 /2009/TT-BTTTT December 3, 2009, of the Minister of Information and Communications enacted "Regulations on the Technical and Exploitation Conditions for the Conditional Short-used short-distance radio device" and Decision No. 2 09 /2006/QĐ-BBCVT April 10, 2006, of the Secretary of the Department of the Telecommunications Board issued "Regulations on technical and exploitation conditions for radio-based radio broadcasting equipment used to be placed on the means of a fishery".
3. For the pre-electric devices used before this Smart comes into effect that does not conform to the regulation at this Smart, it must be stopped operating for a maximum period of 3 years from the date this date is valid or must stop using when it is caused. Perturbation is harmful to the devices, the electrical radio equipment system that works legally.
4. Chief of the Office, Director of the Department of Radio Frequinline, Head of the Agency, Unit of the Ministry of Information and Media and the organizations, the individual is responsible for this practice.
5. In the course of the execution if there is an entangrium, the organization, the individual reflects in time to the Ministry of Information and Media to be guided or reviewed, modified, added ./.
Nguyen North Son