DEPARTMENT OF LABOR-COMMERCE AND SOCIETY
Number: 10 /2012/TT-BLTBXH
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, April 26, 2012
IT ' S SMART
The guide performs a general minimum wage for the responsible company.
May a member of the state be owned by the state.
Base of Protocol 31 /2012/NĐ-CP April 12, 2012 the Government regulates the minimum wage rate;
Base of Protocol 186 /2007/NĐ-CP December 25, 2007 of the Government stipulated the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs;
On the recommendation of the Chief of Labor:
The Minister of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs issued a private minimum wage on the LLC a member owned by the State, a member of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs.
Workers work under the labor contract; member Council Member (or Company Chair), Controller, General Manager (Director), Deputy Director General (Deputy Director), Chief Accounting Officer in LLC a member due to a successful company, a member of the board of directors. The state owned the owner, including:
1. The company is limited to an independent member of the ministries, the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of Central.
2. The LLC a member is the parent company of the State Economic Corporation, the parent company in the parent company model-the subsidiary of the Prime Minister, the Minister of Ministers, the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of the Central Committee. the conversion, establishment, approval of the operating organization charter.
3. The LLC a member is assigned by the parent company at paragraph 2 which owns the owner.
The company is limited to one member due to the parent company stipulated at 1, 2, and 3 on the following call for the company.
The company imposed a minimum wage of $1,050,000 a month to calculate the salaries, the salary cap since 1 May 2012 as follows:
1. The overall minimum wage base and the salary system in the salaries, payroll and salary subterms at the Digital Agenda. 205 /2004/ND-CP, Number Protocol 204 /2004/ND-CP December 14, 2004 by the Government, the company recharge salaries, salaries, infrastructure benefits, unemployment insurance, unemployment insurance, health insurance; unpaid wages; holiday wages, annual holidays, and other regimes. according to the law of labor law.
2. The calculation of salaries in the salaries, payroll, and salary counts is carried out as follows: taking the rank-level system by profession, work; professional pay coefficient, career; the employment pension system is ranked, the pay side, the security difference factor. save (if available) multiplied by a minimum wage of 1,050,000 copper/month.
The company applies a minimum wage of 1,050,000 copper/month to grant allowable allowance for excess labour under the Digital Protocol. 91 /2010/NĐ-CP August 20, 2010 by the Government of the Government Regulating Policy on Surplus Workers by rearranging the LLC a member of the state as the following:
1. Charge of employment loss, additional support for working time in the state area and the subsidy in search of employment from 1 May 2012 onwards to the excess worker making termination of the labor contract, job loss allowance, support of employment, support, and employment. add to regulation at paragraph 4, Article 3 and Article 4 of the number 91 /2010/NĐ-CP August 20, 2010 Government.
When carrying out allowable grants, further support, the company adds the corresponding columns to calculate the actual work time in the state area and the employment of loss of employment in the 9th, 9a and a number of 10-issued manifold. 38 /2010/TT-BLTBXH December 24, 2010 of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs enforced some of the provisions of the Fifth Protocol. 91 /2010/NĐ-CP August 20, 2010 The government regulates the policy for the amateur to rearrange the limited liability company a member owned by the State.
2. A further allowance from 1 May 2012 onwards for the pre-age retirement worker at the age of charge at point b, paragraph 2, Article 3 Decree No. 2. 91 /2010/NĐ-CP August 20, 2010 Government.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since June 10, 2012 and replaces the Digital Information Digital. 12 /2011/TT-BLTBXH April 26, 2011 of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Guide performs a general minimum wage for the LLC a member owned by the State.
Regulatory regimes in the United States have been implemented since 1 May 2012.
2. The common minimum wage at Article 1 Protocol 31 /2012/NĐ-CP April 12, 2012 of the Government, from 1 May 2012 was used as a base for the price of wages and wages for companies, organizations, and units under regulation at paragraph 3, Article 5 Digital. 23 /2011/TT-BLTBXH September 16, 2011 of the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Guide performs a regional minimum wage for workers working in the company, businesses, coopercooperalists, partnerships, farms, households, individuals, and agencies, organizations, and other organizations, including the United States. Hiring labor.
3. Companies regulation at Article 1 This message and organizations, units of the State are adopting the regime as the state company, from May 1, 2012 to be done the amount of money spent on the worker's shift to workers who do not exceed 680,000 persons per month. The implementation of the middle-shift mode in the Digital Information 22 /2008/TT-BLTBXH October 15, 2008 by the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs guides the implementation of the diet between the shift in the state company.
4. For organizations, the unit of the State, the holding company and the limited liability company of two or more members to be converted from the state company or the transition from a limited liability company a member owned by the State as the applicable owner, use of the salary scale, payroll, provision of state-made pay for the state company at the Digital Decree 205 /2004/ND-CP December 14, 2004 The government applies a common minimum wage in Article 1 of the United States Census. 31 /2012/NĐ-CP April 12, 2012 Government of the Government to recharge salaries, salaries in salaries, payroll, salary-based employment, social insurance, unemployment insurance, health insurance; unpaid wages; holiday wages, and salaries. Each year and other regimes are defined by law.
5. Ministers, peer-to-peer agencies, government ministers of the Government, Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central Committee of the Central Committee are responsible for directing, don, check out the companies that are on the right regulations at this level.
In the course of execution if there is an entangrium, the offer reflects on the Ministry of Labor-Trade and Society to guide the timely addition ./.
The Order of the Order