DEPARTMENT OF RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
Numbers: 05 /2012/TT-BTNMT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 8, 2012
IT ' S SMART
The technical regulation of mapping national topographic mapping rates 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 by satellite photo.
Base of Protocol 25 /2008/NĐ-CP March 01, 2008 of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Base Decision Base 81 /2010/QĐ-TTg December 13, 2010 the Prime Minister provides for the recognition, storage, processing, exploitation and use of national spy data;
At the suggestion of the Director of the Bureau of Measurements and the Vietnam Map, the Chief of the Legal Affairs and the Chief of Science and Technology;
The Minister of Natural Resources and Environment issued the technical regulatory regulation of mapping national topographic mapping rates 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 with satellite images, the report said.
This is the specification for mapping national topographic mapping ratio 1:25,000 and 1:50,000 by satellite imagery.
It applies to state regulatory agencies of measurements and maps; organization, domestic individuals; organizations, foreign individuals operating in the field of measurements and maps in Vietnam.
In this message the words below are understood as follows:
1. The mapping of the topographic map is the renewal of the contents of the map to conform to the practice according to the technical standards of the national topographic map.
2. The satellite image is a visual image that records the image of the Earth ' s surface with a satellite input device located on the satellite.
3. Pixel photo (Picture Element) is the smallest image element recorded on the sensor head ' s sensor device.
4. Ground resolution or ground sampling distance (ground sampling distance) or pixel size (Pixel Size) is the size of a pixel image on the ground.
5. Spatial Resolution is the smallest size of an object or a minimum distance between the two adjacent objects, which can be distinguished from the image. This resolution depends on the size of the image pixel, image contrast, atmospheric conditions and the orbital parameters of the satellite.
6. The line map in the form of the number is the document used to record the rendering of what is copied from the custom-made map.
7. Maket transforms is the record for changes in map content elements that no longer exist or have a change in appearance (loss). The variable Maket is established on the print map from the original map that needs to be modified.
8. The Digital Elevation Model (DEM) is a demonstration pattern by the number of continuous variation of terrain surface height. The high-degree model is used in the image to exclude the geometric shape of the image due to the resulting geologic spread.
9. The satellite image is the visual distortor effect of the image due to the process of recording and due to the effects of the spread of the terrain, at the same time the transfer of pixel coordinates from the image space projection to the angle of the angle.
10. Increase of satellite image quality is the correction of the image radiation (processing the gray level for the full image, universal processing of the spectrum), to enhance the ability of the image.
11. Reampling is the conversion of the pixels of the original image to the pixel's pixel or the modeling of pixels.
12. The satellite image for mapping mapping is the process of defining, dissolving, veritiable, and recording changes of map content elements according to satellite images.
1. From 4 to 8 years for the 1:25,000 ratio map.
2. From 5 to 10 years for the 1:50,000 scale map.
1. The topographic map needs to be available when content varies from 20% to 40%, and these changes greatly affect the use of the map.
How to determine the extent of the change in the map content specified at the Annex 1 issued by this message.
2. The terrain map cannot be modified but must be new when:
a) The base of the plane ' s plane and altitude of the map does not meet the accuracy requirement;
b) The previously established original map quality did not meet the requirements of the national topographic map;
c) The content elements of the map have a change of over 40%;
d) The map content element has a change of less than 40%, but compared to the new, modern establishment will not be economically and does not guarantee technical requirements.
1. There is a mathematical basis, accuracy, content, symbol and form of presentation according to the regulation of the national topographic map.
2. Ensure that the content of the topographic elements on the map is consistent with the field of the field at the time of the present time, including: hydrosystems and related subjects, terrain, roads and related subjects, residential and cultural objects and cultural objects. Social, plant, national borders and the main shape of the world. The terrain element only corrects in the form of microterrain according to the correlation with the changed terrain.
3. The data is standardized, subclass content, named file names, object code, and source files containing the base standards under the Digital Map Digital Regulation 1:10,000, 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:100,000, issued with the Number Decision No. 1. 70 /2000/QD-ĐC February 25, 2000 of the General Directorate of the General Administration.
The custom-made map must be a national topographic map or a topographic map established by technical standards equivalent to the technical indicators of the national topographic map, at 1:25,000 or 1:50,000.
The map used as a radical root in the number of maps that were established or edited at the nearest time.
1. The image used to modify must have a 0.1 mm resolution according to the map ratio in the special case the image used has a maximum resolution of 0.2 mm according to the map ratio.
2. The image used for the phenomenon was recorded at the nearest time, before 1 year from the time of the moment. When there was no photo material, the image allowed the use of a 2-to 3-year period of time, but must proceed to assess the level of variation in the field compared to the image, to determine the ability of the image and to find a solution that remes the limitations. It's him.
3. The current image must be of the same contrast and has the ability to clearly distinguish the objects on the image.
1. Each of the current map fragments must have an accompanying map background.
2. Check out the current product recording execution by Digital Information. 02 /2007/TT-BTNMT February 12, 2007 by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection, appraisal and testing of works, product measurements and maps. The products that need to check-out include:
a) The results of measuring satellite imagery;
b) Digital satellite image;
c) Results of satellite rendering, compensated rendering results (if any);
d) The original map.
The material needs to collect to modify the topographic map including:
1. Map-based mapping.
2. The satellite image uses to be available.
3. Additional materials, support materials in the form of maps, GIS databases, text documents, statistics, table results of geodetic and base sites.
4. Technical design, technical summup report, map background and other technical documents related to the map to be available.
a) The basis of the plane control the plane, the height of the map with the specifications specified at the current scale, through the analysis of the technical summup reports, the coordinates table, and the altitude of the geodetic and map background.
b) Measure in the field;
c) The measurement on the topographic map at a larger ratio;
For custom-made maps established by the air-drawing measurement method or drawn from the topographic map at a larger scale, when assessing accuracy does not necessarily check the whole pieces in the area of the phenomenon, but rather the image. Just check the selection. The case of error detection exceeds the number of new limits that examine each piece of the map of the whole area.
2. The odds for
a) The difference in the number of places about the location of the object clearly on the map needs to be modified compared to the test results that do not exceed 0.6 mm in the delta and the hilly region, not exceeding 0.8 mm in the mountains and mountains according to the map ratio;
b) The average number of averages for the high level of note notes on the map needs to be less than half the length of the distance;
c) The number of constraints on the plane position and about the altitude does not exceed 2 times the value of the above average number, and the number of these points does not exceed 10% of the total checkpoint.
3. Evaluation of the full extent, the validity of the graph shape and the level of change of the custom map content elements conducted by the reference, comparing the map to the satellite image used to the present or with the new larger scale topographic map. It ' s founded. In addition, it is also evaluated directly upon the conduct of the field survey.
The assessment results must be concluded on the ability to use the map to make the radical radical and the level of the need to be available.
Including the analysis and evaluation of natural, economic-social conditions affecting the mapping of the map. This work was done in the interior according to the description documents, maps, satellite images. It is also added outside the field.
The results of the study must make the following conclusions:
1. The distribution feature and geographical features of the content objects affect the indicator and how the expression is on the map.
2. Calculation and the level of change of map content objects that affect the level of the current needs and the current method.
3. The nature of natural, economic-social conditions affecting the competition of mapping items.
Field surveys are conducted by line and point. Prior to the survey, the survey must be mapped, which requires the location of the points, the route to survey and the deployment of the deployment plan. Field survey target for:
1. Supplements to the internal research section on the geographical feature of the current area.
2. Supplements for the internal assessment of the map to be available.
3. Investigate the satellite image.
4. Collum of local material.
5. Survey of the coordinates of the coordinates, the national altitude used to measure image control.
1. Engineering design-The problem is set up on the basis of document evaluation, the study of the geographical feature of the complex and the field survey.
2. Technical Design-The Proposition is only used for construction, testing-the product collection and the work bar payment after being granted approved by the authority.
3. Technical Design Content-Accounting by Annex 3 of the Rules Management Regulation, project, professional task, issued with Decision No. 1029 /QĐ-BTNMT on 31 May 2011 by the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment.
4. Depending on the specific requirement needs to make detailed technical instructions for some important stitchup, such as: instructions to use the document, only the image rendering, only the compensation measurement, the map editor instructions.
A map of the technology process mapping topographic mapping with satellite images specified at Annex 2 issued by this message.
SATELLITE IMAGE CONTROL
1. The image control points must be selected in the specified locations and must have a clear image on the image. Specifically as follows:
a) At the junction between the animal or the edge of the shape of the route (traffic, dikes, dams, canals, incision) with a junction in about 30 o to 150 o ()
b) At the characteristic points of independent (bridges, sewers, home corners);
c) The case is not selected by the above, allowing the choice of a point of control at the features in the rivers, the small stream with a contacing diameter of less than 0.3 mm according to the image rate.
d) No selection of image control at places with a sudden change height (in the pass area, slope, wall).
2. Numbers, how the layout controls the image.
a) Image control points must control all the scenes in the area. The number of photographic points must be between 12 and 18 scattered spots in each satellite image. Where not enough control points in a single scene must link this image to the image mass to supplement the control point. In the image, at least two control points are in the area of the pillow between the two scenes.
b) Each image must have at least 2 test points, positioned at locations between the image control points. The point of the search is determined with the precision equivalent of the image control point;
The image design layout design scheme is specified in Annex 3 issued by this message.
1. Foreign Image Control
a) The external image control point must be the points with the coordinates and the altitude specified correctly, ensuring that the accuracy of 0.5 pixels on the satellite image is accurate and there is no change in place in the process. The external image control point must choose to enter a convenient location for the measurement and must be consistent with the measuring device;
b) A foreign image control point must be spent on wood or paint marking the location in the field, ensuring that it exists in the time of competition and examination-the recovery;
c) The external image control points, the test scores that have to be stung to the controlling image in the field, the stinging diameter does not exceed 0.15 mm on the image. Coordinates and national heights are used as the basis for measuring external image control over images such as external control points.
d) All the stinging points on the external control image must be remotled on both sides of the image. On the right side of the image, the points are located and the point name does not fade (the red for the flat surface control point, the tick color for the high-level restraint). On the face of the image, the black lead character is drawn from two to four times. The lines and background of the diagram must be similar to the image. In the score note must specify the score number, which describes the point where the point is located.
2. Foreign Image Control Points
a) The external image control point must be measured between the coordinates and the national heights;
b) Coordinates, the height of the external image control points determined by the GPS measurement method or by the other geodetic method;
c) The grid control of foreign images must be calculated and vexed in the Vietnam national coordinate system and the Vietnam national high system;
d) A diagram that measures the external image established after completing the measurement of coordinates, altitude. On the diagram shows the views of the measure, the number of images, the state geodetic points used for measuring, the image control points, check points, and the measurements. In addition, the map shows the main hydrographic system.
3. The error measured the plane position and altitude of the external external image control point at point 2.4.3 and point 2.4.4 of the Technical Regulation of 11:10,000, 1:25,000 patch 1:50,000 using the digital image technology, issued with the decision. number 15 /2005/QĐ-BTNMT December 13, 2005, of the Minister of Natural Resources and Environment.
1. The map used to determine the image control point must be a digital national topographic map at a larger percentage than the image map that needs to be established.
2. The selected terrain is that the image controls must be the most visible objects both on the image and on the map, not malformed due to the process of synthesization of the map or shifted location due to the large sign size, and must be able to interpolate. It's high The unknown number and stings selected on the map do not exceed ± 0.1 mm.
3. The coordinates of the image control points are defined on the digital map by the "exploit information" tool of the image processing software, the digital map or the GIS.
4. Picture, location, and description of the image control that is stored in the file (after this is a file) the choice of the control points on the map.
SATELLITE IMAGE MAPPING
The digital satellite image data is consistent with the technical feature of the directly entered image processing system. If you don ' t fit, you have to use the software to switch the data, and then you can enter the image processing system.
1. The image control point is moved onto the digital image with the accuracy ≤ 0.5 pixels photo.
2. The control point is assigned coordinates and altitude according to the results of an external control measure or as a result is defined on the terrain map at greater rates.
3. Image, location and description of the control point must be saved to the database of the image processing system.
1. The satellite image is formed by each scene. The sample size of the remodel image is not larger than 0.2 mm on the image jar.
The grey degree value of the pixel is interpolated according to the nearest neighbor method, the parallel method or the third-degree endogenous method.
2. The satellite image model is done by a physical model in the case of a full degree of photographic and software matching parameters or by other mathematical models (a multibillion-function model, polynoscale function model, Affine model, linear transformation model). Directly, the grid conversion model) in the absence of adequate photo and software parameters.
3. Use the high-altitude model to shape the satellite in the case of the pixel-point position caused by the topographic difference ≥ 0.3 mm according to the image rate of the image. The opposite case uses the average plane of the entire region to form the image.
The error number for the model of the high-degree model to shape the satellite is specified in Table 1 and Table 2 Annex 4 issued by this message.
4. The average difference of location of the same name on the image of the image and on the topographic map needs to be more than 0.4 mm greater than the apparent land and is not greater than 0.6 mm for the unmarked terrain.
1. The image transplant is made when the image jar needs to be established is located on a variety of satellite images.
a) The image transplantation is not passed through the control points used for the image and along the lines of the line. The angle of the clip between the grafting with the shape terrain is between 30 and 30. o to 150 o ()
b) The error of the image number when the border crossing over the image has not exceeded 0.6 mnn in the plain and does not exceed 1.0 mm in the mountains;
c) In the 60-pixel corridor around the transplant, it must be set to ensure that the color of the color between the two is evenly paired.
2. Cut the image of the image vessel in the map of the topographic map.
1. Increase the image quality performed at the display level on the screen, then save as the digital image data file.
The increased quality of the image is conducted for each channel by linear scaling, interaction adjustment methods, or other methods.
2. Increase the multi-spectrum image quality by the color combo solution performed in accordance with the natural color combination method or fake color combination, depending on the order required.
3. Increase the image quality by a multi-spectrum image mixing solution that must meet the requirements:
a) The images are used not to be too far from each other at the time of the photo shoot;
b) The error number of the number of objects between the same name on the images does not exceed 0.5 pixels of the lower resolution image;
c) The resolution of the images does not differ more than four times.
4. The digital image after strengthening the image quality must be clear, the tone of the color is of uniform contrast, and is not colorless and has a uniform color in the photographic areas. The graph distribution of the grey level after increasing the image quality must be leverable to maximize the value of pixels.
The frame and the outer frame of the image panel include:
1. The image panel, the geographic coordinates, the perpendum coordinates.
2. Name and slender title.
3. Image Rate.
5. Image information (image type, resolution and snapshot time).
6. Name of the unit and time to establish an image vessel.
7. The reference system of the image jar.
The digital media data is written on a CD-ROM or a DVD for each map of the map. The record data is not allowed to have errors and is recorded in each image vessel. On the cover of the disk must note the full version of the image jar, the unit name, and the time to establish the image.
The paper image vessel is printed to make an external drawing document for areas that need to be verified and investigated in addition to the field.
Satellite imagery for mapping is conducted internally and abroad. Internal drawing is done for the mapping content elements that have changed and can be defined on the image. Foreign drawing is done for undetermined map content elements in the industry or questioning the need to investigate, verify.
1. The document used for the drawing
a) The main document is the digital image.
b) Additional documentation, supporting documentation are specific types of maps, GIS databases, and other forms of document;
c) The document used to write the drawing results is a map map in the form of the number that is copied from the custom-made map.
2. The content of drawing
a) What draws the elements of the map content has changed since no longer exists or has the shape of change (the part lost) to delete on the map map and slash them on the maket transform with a red cross to serve the test work;
b) The drawing of new map content elements appears or has changed shape (the new part has) and the additional digitization on the map map. The shape of the object is considered to be changed if their position on the map and on the image has a greater deviation of 0.4 mm for markup and greater than 0.6 mm for unknown animals.
The synthesis, remove map content elements and the position of the placement of additional digitization symbols, must follow the principle of preference denouncing the required objects with high accuracy and significant significance. The notation used to digitization is that simple symbols are specifically specified in the Design Engineering-Proposition.
c) Set up the external drawing instructions by exposing the subjects and characteristics to test, verify, or need external extras, the boundaries of areas that need to measure compensation and external investigations.
1. The used document for foreign drawing is the image of the printed satellite image on photographic paper, the maket variable, and the only external drawing of an external drawing.
2. Foreign-drawn content including:
a) Check out the results of an internal drawing;
b) Verify that map content elements are questioned in internal drawing;
c) The drawing of the addition of the unconditional map content elements is in the industry;
d) Collum documents on location, place, and other information are not available on the image.
3. The foreign drawing results are noted as follows:
a) On the map of the paper photo that is drawn from the new map content elements to appear, there is a change shape (the new part has) or the objects that are misaligned about the location;
b) On the variable maket that is cross-lined with a red cross, the map content element no longer exists or has the shape of change (lost part) and notes the qualitative and quantitative changes that on the image cannot be identified.
Compensation measurements were made for new material content elements that emerged after the time of photography and in areas of missing images, poor quality images due to the cloud, dazzled. This drawing is done using GPS measurements, other geodetic method or drawing from documents with equivalent accuracy.
The completion of the drawing results is the transfer of an external image image, resulting in compensated rendering and other information collected locally on the results of an internal image on a map map. The method of conduct follows the regulation at point a and point b 2 Article 24 of this message.
CUSTOM ORIGINAL MAP
The original original mapping includes the standardization and editing of the content of the map map, after the completion of the image rendering, according to the Digital Map Digital Regulation 1: 10,000, 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:100,000, the accompanying panel. By Decision Number 70 /2000/QD-ĐC February 25, 2000 of the General Directorate of the General Administration.
1. Modify the structure, classification that includes the arrangement of the new elements that are currently tuned to the correct data file and the content class, declare the correct object code.
2. The graphic localization includes the generalization, the correct line synthesis of the topographic map at the same rate; the precise capture of the intersection pattern elements/relay elements together; the link to ensure continuous routing elements, uninterrupted; closed. Region-type elements; background or background color patterns.
1. Presentation of content elements by current regulatory symbols for the topographic map of the same rate.
2. The editor makes a match between the new content elements that are now tuned to the elements available on the original map including:
a) The editor edits the contents of the map content that are correlated with each other in accordance with the principle of low accuracy with a higher accuracy factor;
b) The editor, which translates elements to ensure the geographic correlation and the separation between the content elements in the map;
c) The presentation of the notes on the map is consistent with the newly modified content.
3. The editor presents the external elements at the request of the current map.
4. The editor links the mapping of the items according to the current block.
1. Make sure the selection, synthesis, and generalization of the map content by the regulation of the national topographic map at the corresponding rate.
2. Secure the space of space, in accordance with the general rule of the terrain and the terrain.
3. Content-mapping elements content elements are defined by the center of the symbol used to indicate.
4. The linear map content elements must ensure continuity, the consistency of the object and consistency of the property.
5. Content mapping elements must close and ensure geometric correlation with other objects.
1. The content content elements between the adjacent fragments in the same area are absolutely well-matched. The position of deviation from the locations of the same name does not exceed 0.3 mm on the map, which is allowed to be evenly distributed to fit the two-piece of the map. In excess of 0.3 mm, it must determine the cause for processing.
2. The content content elements between the fragments of the same area are not the same, limiting the boundary between the principal, critical of the same name specified as follows:
a) Not exceeding 1 mm in the plain and 1.5 mm in the hilly region, alpine to the adjacent piece at the same rate;
b) Do not exceed 0.7 mm in the plain and 1 mm in the hilly region, alpine to the adjacent piece at greater proportions;
c) For the hidden areas, the above restrictions are allowed to increase 1.5 times;
d) The processing of the boundary in the wrong paragraph above is distributed evenly for the two sides. If the wrong deadline is to determine the cause, by examining the entire production process accordingly.
Where the original map does not match, it is known that the "Source of the Original Document" is in the boundary area of the map.
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
The delivery product is packaged in accordance with the following regulation:
1. A CD-ROM or DVD recording of the digital products must be a good quality, only one.
a) On the shell and label CD-ROMs or DVDs that save the digital map to record the contents: the number of copies of the disk, the name of the custom area, the map ratio, the slender and the total number of maps, the execution time, and the construction unit, the date of recording. In each disk must have a source directory where the base standard files are used. Each piece of disk mapping in the disk must include a map background text file;
b) On the shell and label CD-ROM or DVD store data storage of other digital products must specify the necessary technical information of the product, in order to cater to the storage and exploitation of data;
2. The product on paper must be arranged in the sequence and in the packaging made of high-endurance material. On the packaging of the current area name, the product type, the ratio, the number of products, the execution time and the construction unit and other necessary notes.
1. The product that controls the satellite image consists of: the layout scheme and the measurement of an external image control point, the control image, the measurement book, and the mathematical document that controls the external image and the data file that determines the image (if any).
2. A satellite image of a satellite image: a digital satellite image file, a map map that has been fully edited according to the image rendering results, the external drawing image, the external drawing instructions, and the result of compensation measurements (if any).
3. The original map mapping data file and map background file.
4. map print on 100 g/m 2 .
5. Technical design-math.
6. Check out the product.
1. This message has been in effect since June 20, 2012 and replaces the content associated with the mapping of terrain maps by the universe ' s space mapping of the 1: 10,000, 1:25,000, 1:50,000, 11:50,000, issued with the number Decision. 112 /KT on 15 May 1989 of the State Department of Measurement and Map of the State and the Process of Mapping Topographic Mapping by satellite imagery, issued with Decision No. 308 /QĐ-TĐC on July 25, 2002, of the General Administration of the General Administration.
2. In the course of the execution if there is an entangrium it is timely reflection of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment for consideration, decision ./.
Nguyen Van Đức