Number: 15 /2012/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 10, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on the equipment and use of life jackets, biomarable tools
Individuals on the transportation of passengers across the river
The Internal Traffic Law Base on June 15, 2004;
Base of Protocol 36 /2012/NĐ-CP April 18, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry, the peer-to-peer body;
Base of Protocol 51 /2008/NĐ-CP April 22, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
On the recommendation of the Chief Security Service officer,
The Ministry of Transport issued a regulatory advisory on the site and used a life-saving buoy, an individual who was able to deliver a personal life to the local aquatic transport.
This information regulates the equipment and use of a lifejacket, which implests individual life to transport passengers across the river.
This information applies to organizations, individuals involved in passenger transport operations across the river by inland waterways.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. Save the life jacket (later called a tube jacket) is the type of shirt built to wear, which has the effect of keeping people afloat on the water.
2. Personal birth control (later called an individual floatplane) is a handset or wearable device on the person who has the effect on the surface of the surface water that can still remain in shape and technical properties throughout the course of the process. It works underwater (except for a round float and a lifejacket).
3. The crossing of the river is either an engine or no motor vehicle, used to transport passengers, cross-country goods.
4. The owner of the river crossing is the organization, the individual who uses the inland marina for business, extracts shipping across the river.
1. The means of transport across the river must be equipped with sufficient number of floats, personal floats, guaranteed to meet the sufficient quantities for everyone to be loaded on vehicles (including passengers, boats, and vehicles).
2. Austria floats and personal floats used on a river passenger transport must ensure the quality that is consistent with the standard of regulation and is preserved in dry, clean, and secure technical safety when used.
3. The pontoon jacket, the personal floating tool must be left in convenient, easy to see, easy to take and not to obscure the visibility of the local aquatic vehicle rider.
All passengers, the crew, the vehicles, the vehicles on the transport vehicle across the river must wear a floatbelt or hold a personal instrument throughout the course of the vehicle from leaving the dock until safely docked.
1. Propaganda, lobby of the media owners, passengers while participating in traffic by means of crossing the river on a strict implementation of the provisions of this Privacy.
2. Only for the vehicle to operate at the dock as the vehicle has fully implemented the provisions of the Internal Traffic Law and regulations at Article 4, Article 5 of this Information.
3. The Union is responsible for the incident or accident accident that occurs during the transport of the river across the river to the case for the vehicle to leave when the boat, the vehicle driver, passengers do not wear a buoy or hold (worn). It's the right thing to do.
1. The transport owner across the river is responsible for the life of a tube jacket, the individual floating instrument on the means to fully secure the number and has the quality that is consistent with the standard, the prescribed specification.
2. The boat, the driver of the river, is responsible for:
a) Before the means of leaving the dock must be given to each passenger traveling on a vehicle (1) a lifejacket or a (01) personal floatbelt for use;
b) The guide and request of passengers on the means of wearing a buoy or holding (worn) personal instrument in the correct manner throughout the journey of the vehicle.
3. Refusal to specialize in passengers who do not comply with a life jacket or use of personal equipment in the direction of instructions.
4. Responsible for the incident or accident of traffic occurs during the transport of the river when passengers are not wearing a float or holding (wearing) personal instruments in the right manner.
1. Absolutely adhering to the instructor ' s guidance, the driver of the vehicle in the execution of the regulation of wearing a buoy or holding (wearing) personal embodied instruments in the right manner in the vehicle of crossing the river during the course of the journey. Oh,
2. Take responsibility for the consequences that occur due to the non-compliance of regulations, instructions on wearing a buoy or holding (wearing) personal floaty instruments in the correct manner when engaging in traffic by means of crossing the river.
1. Regular track, check out passenger transport at the banks across the river.
2. The suspension works for the case of a non-armed vehicle filled with floats, a specified personal floatsuit.
3. The organization propagated, raising the people ' s consciousness of wearing a buoy or holding (wearing) individual floating tools in the right manner.
4. If passengers do not comply with a buoy or holding (wearing) personal floatbelt instruments are not properly required, guide passengers wear a buoy or hold (worn) personal instruments.
1. Check out, check out the regulation of this message at cross-river terminals within the province's administrative boundaries, the city.
2. Set up a list of vehicles that operate at cross-river marinas for aggregation, tracking, inspection.
3. The quarterly, annual report of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of Central and the Vietnam Department of Homeland Security on the situation for this Information (before the 20th of the last month).
1. London governors, direct and monitor, check out the localities in organizing implementation and check out this Information implementation on the nationwide range.
2. Take on the report of the local, unit on the situation to implement and aggregate the Ministry of Transport report in the Quarter (before the 25th of the last month) on the situation to carry out this information.
1. This message has been in effect since 15 July 2012.
2. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, Chief of the Department of the Department, Director of the Vietnam Department of Homeland Security, Director of the Department of Transport, Chief of the Agency, Organization and Personal Affairs are responsible for this private implementation.
The La rose.