Numbers: 48 /2012/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, June 4, 2012
Modify, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 157 /2005/NĐ-CPDay December 23, 2005
of the Government that regulates certain modes for cadres, civil officials
term of duty at the Vietnam Agency abroad
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Base Law, which was published on November 13, 2008;
The Basic Law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in foreign countries on June 18, 2009;
At the suggestion of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of Internal Affairs and Minister of Finance;
The government issued the revised decree, adding some of the provisions of the Protocol. 157 /2005/NĐ-CP December 23, 2005, of the Government stipulated a number of regimes on the cadres, civil unions work at the Vietnam Agency abroad,
What? 1. Modified, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 157 /2005/NĐ-CP December 23, 2005, the government provides a number of modes for the cadres, the civil service office in the country as follows:
1. Modified Article 1 as follows:
" Article 1. Apply Scope and Apply Objects
This decree regulates the birth rate, subsidy, subsidy; the first lady/husband regime, and several other regimes for cadres, the tenure of term work at the Vietnamese agencies abroad, including the agencies representing the socialist Republic of Vietnam. Vietnam abroad was prescribed at the Vietnam National Socialist Republic Representative Law in foreign countries on 18 June 2009 and other Vietnamese agencies operating in the country at the expense of the state budget (under the same name). "The Foreign Minister of Vietnam".
2. Corrects Section 3 Article 6 as follows:
" 3. The applicable birth index applies to the Vietnamese body abroad defined under the standard title system and the diplomatic office of the cadres, the civil service at the Vietnamese agency abroad, and the food supply coefficient.
The highest operating birth index is 250% and the lowest is 60% compared to the minimum fee birth specified at Clap 1 Article 6 of the Census. 157 /2005/NĐ-CP December 23, 2005. "
3. Modified, plugin name, Clause 1, Clause 2 and add 8 Article 9 as follows:
" Article 9. The First Lady of the First Lady.
1. Madame/wife of the cadre, the tenure of tenure at the Vietnam Agency in foreign countries is entitled to some of the regimes guaranteed by the state budget.
2. The wife ' s operating birth rate is calculated by a percentage point to the minimum operating birth rate stipulated at Clap 1 Article 6 of the Census. 157 /2005/NĐ-CP December 23, 2005 of the Government is regulated as follows:
a) A 125% level for the wife/wife of the Ambassador;
b) The level of 110% for the wife/wife of the Ambassador, the Evacuation Of the Ambassador, Evacuation, Military Attache, Deputy Chief of Staff, Consul General, Deputy Consul General and Chief Minister of Vietnam abroad did not hold diplomatic office;
c) A level of 80% for the first lady/wife, the public office of foreign affairs or consulship of the First Secretary, Second Secretary, Third Secretary, Fellow, Consul, Consul, Deputy Consul and Lady/Chief of staff, professional civil service, non-serving duty diplomacy or consul but enjoys an equivalent amount of charge;
d) 60% for the first lady/wife of the remaining subjects.
8. The wife/wife of the cadres, the civil service office in Vietnam ' s body abroad if it is not possible to follow her husband/wife due to the difficult family circumstances or the difficult, dangerous place is entitled to 50% of the regulatory birth rate at Clap 2. Hey. "
What? 2. Terms of execution
1. This decree has been in effect since 1 August 2012.
2. Repeal Decree 131 /2007/NĐ-CP August 6, 2007 of the Government amended, the addition of Protocol No. 157 /2005/NĐ-CP December 23, 2005, the government provides a number of modes for the cadre, the office of duty at the office of Vietnam abroad.
What? 3. Responsibility
1. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Labor-Trade and Social Affairs are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
2. The minister, the head of the peer-agency, the government chief of the government and the Prime Minister of Vietnam abroad are responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.