DECREE amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 157/2005/ND-CP of December 2005 of the Government regulation of some internal mode, the term work in the overseas Vietnam agency _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ based on Government Organization Law of 25 December 2001;
Pursuant to the law officers, on November 13, 2008;
Pursuant to the law the Agency represented the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad on June 18, 2009;
According to the recommendation of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of the Interior and the Minister of finance;
The Government issued the decree amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 157/2005/ND-CP on December 23, 2005 the Government of some internal mode, the term work in Vietnam authorities in foreign countries, to article 1. Modifying, supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 157/2005/ND-CP on December 23, 2005 the Government of some internal mode, the term work in Vietnam in foreign bodies as following: 1. To modify article 1 as follows: "article 1. Scope and the object of this Decree apply Regulation modes of subsistence, stipend, subsidy; wife/husband mode and some other mode for public officials the work term at the Agency of Vietnam abroad, including the representative of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad is regulated in the law of the representative body of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad on June 18, 2009 and the the views of other activity in Vietnam enjoy foreign funding due to State budget level (hereinafter referred to as the Vietnam authorities abroad). "
2. Amend paragraph 3 to article 6 as follows: "3. the cost of living index applicable to the overseas Vietnam agency defined under title system standard and of diplomatic officials and public servants in Vietnam authorities in foreign countries and the current salary system.
The highest cost of living index is 250% and as low as 60% compared with the minimum cost of living is regulated in article 6 paragraph 1 of Decree 157/2005/ND-CP dated 23 December 2005 from the Government. "
3. Amendments, supplements the name article, clause 1, item 2 and Item 8 article 9 as follows: "article 9. The mode for wife/husband 1. The wife/husband of officials and public servants work in Vietnam agency tenure abroad are entitled to a number of modes due to State budget guarantees.
2. Cost of wife/husband is calculated by the percentage compared to the minimum subsistence level stipulated in clause 1 article 6 Decree No. 157/2005/ND-CP dated 23 December 2005 from the Government are specified as follows: a) the level of 125% for wife/husband Ambassador;
b) 110% Level for wife/husband, Envoy, Envoy counselor counselor, military attaché Deputy military attaché, Consul, Vice Consul and Secretary of Vietnam overseas agencies not Foreign Minister;
c) 80% for wife/husband public officials holding diplomatic or consular including first Secretary, Second Secretary, Third Secretary, Attache, Consul, Vice Consul and the wife/husband of cadres from professional servants, career service does not hold diplomatic or Consulate but entitled to the equivalent cost of living index;
d) 60% Level for the wife/husband of the remaining objects.
8. The wife/husband of officials and public servants work term in Vietnam if foreign bodies cannot take the husband/wife due to difficult family circumstances or due to the difficult, dangerous shall be entitled to 50% of the subsistence level stipulated in paragraph 2 of this Article. "2. Terms of implementation 1. The Decree has effect from the date of August 1, 2012.
2. Annuls Decree 131/2007/ND-CP of June 7, 2007 the Government amended and supplemented Decree No. 157/2005/ND-CP on December 23, 2005 the Government of some internal mode, the term work in Vietnam agency abroad.
Article 3. Responsibility 1. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of the Interior, the Ministry of finance and the Ministry of labor, invalids and Social Affairs is responsible for guiding the implementation of this Decree.
2. Ministers, heads of ministerial agencies, heads of Government and agency heads Vietnam abroad is responsible for the implementation of this Decree.