Circular No. 93/2012/tt-Btc: Income Rules, Currency, Payment, Management And Use Of Medical Inspection Fee

Original Language Title: Thông tư 93/2012/TT-BTC: Quy định mức thu, chế độ thu, nộp, quản lý và sử dụng phí giám định y khoa

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
FINANCE MINISTRY
Number: 93 /2012/TT-BTC
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Independence-Freedom-Happiness
Hanoi, June 5, 2012

IT ' S SMART

Income regulation, income regime, file, management and use of medical examiner fees

______________________

Medical Clinic, medical treatment. 40 /2009/QH12 November 23, 2009;

The French base for the fee and the number of charges. 38 /2001/PL-UBTVQH10 August 28, 2001;

Base of Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP June 3, 2002 The Government regulates the implementation of the ordinance of fees and fees; Protocol No. 24 /2006/NĐ-CP 06/3/2006 amended, adding some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 57 /2002/NĐ-CP June 3, 2002;

Base of Protocol 118 /2008/NĐ-CP November 27, 2008 of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Finance;

Following the opinion of the Ministry of Health at the digital publication 916 /BYT-KHTC on 24/02/2012;

At the suggestion of the Chief of Tax Policy, the Minister of Finance issued a regulatory degree of income, revenue, filing, management, and use of medical examiner fees as follows:

What? 1. Payment object

The person with the medical examiner is required to pay a medical examiner ' s fee for the basis of the prescribed medical examiner in accordance with this Information.

For the wounded, the patient; the policy beneficiary such as the merchant; the active resistance activist, the disease associated with the exposure of chemical toxins; people with disabilities, the cost of medical examiner secured from the state budget, due to the proposed organization. He's paying for it.

What? 2. Cost of toll

The rate of medical examiner's medical examiner is prescribed at the cost of the medical examiner issued with this.

At the expense of the medical examiner, the facility will not be charged with the current regulations.

What? 3. Organizations, submit, manage and use fees

1. The medical examiner for a medical examiner is the basis of medical examiner, including: Institute of Medical Supervision; Central Committee of the Council of Medicine; Centre or the Medical Clinic of the Provinces, the central city of the central city; the Permanent Agency. The Council of the Health of the Ministry (Public Security, Defence, Transport).

2. The person who asked the medical examiner must pay a medical examiner 's fee when filing a medical examiner' s examination.

3. The toll agency was quoted 95% of the proceeds before paying into the state budget to cover the monitoring and toll. The remaining 5%, the toll body is filed into the state budget according to the chapter, type, paragraph, item, the corresponding subsection of the current state budget item.

4. Other content related to the collection, filing, management, use, public charging of the non-guided toll at this Notice is made in accordance with the guidance at the Digital Information. 63 /2002/TT-BTC 24/7/2002 of the Ministry of Finance directed the implementation of the legal provisions for fees and fees; Digital Information. 45 /2006/TT-BTC April 25, 2006, revised, Supplements Digital 63 /2002/TT-BTC July 24, 2002, and Digital News 28 /2011/TT-BTC February 28, 2011 of the Ministry of Finance directed to enforce certain provisions of the Tax Management Law, the guiding implementation of the digital decree 85 /2007/NĐ-CP 25 May 2007 and Decree No. 106 /2010/NĐ-CP October 28, 2010.

What? 4. Organization

1. This message has been in effect since 20 July 2012.

2. In the course of execution, if there is an entanging, recommend the agencies, organizations, individuals that reflect on time about the Ministry of Finance to study, guide ./.

KT. MINISTER.
Chief.

(signed)

The dancer.