Pursuant to Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade; Decree No. 44/2010/ND-CP dated 14 December 2010 of the Government revisions, supplements article 3 of Decree 189/2007/ND-CP on December 27, 2007 of the Government functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of industry and trade;
Pursuant to the law on electricity of 3 December 2004;
Pursuant to decision No. 26/2006/QD-TTg on January 26, 2006 by the Prime Minister on the approval of the roadmap, the conditions of formation and development of the electricity market level in Vietnam;
Minister of industry and Commerce issued a circular regulating the market monitoring competitive power as follows: chapter I GENERAL PROVISIONS article 1. Scope this circular provisions on market surveillance activities in the competitive power and the responsibility of the unit of electricity market participants.
Article 2. The object that applies to this circular applies to the following units: 1. power unit.
2. electrical system operators and market power.
3. the only merchant to buy units.
4. power transmission unit.
5. power distribution unit.
Article 3. Explanation of terms In this circular, the terms below are interpreted as follows: 1. market intervention was stipulated in article 55 of the circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT on May 10, 2010 the Industry regulates the operation of competitive electricity markets (hereinafter referred to as the circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT).
2. ancillary service is the service frequency adjustment dial backup, backup, backup, fast cold boot, operate the security constraints due to the electrical system, adjust the voltage and black boots.
3. mobile market data is the data about all of the input data, the output of the work of planning the operation of the market and power system; compute power market after the payment operation due to power system operators and market management, computing power.
4. the only merchant purchase unit is the unit of purchasing power in the electricity market, has bought the entire functionality of electric power through the electric power market and through power purchase contracts.
5. power unit is the unit that owns one or more power plants and electricity market participants signed a power purchase contract between this power plant with a single merchant purchase unit.
6. power distribution unit is electric power Corporation are licensed activities in the field of electric power distribution and retail electricity.
7. power transmission unit is the unit of electrical power are active licenses in the field of power transmission, is responsible for the management, operation of the national transmission grid.
8. electrical system operators and the mobile market is the command unit controls the process of power generation, power transmission, power distribution in the national power system, operating the power market trading.
9. Reviews the capacity market (CAN) is the price for a unit of power, the effects identified for each transaction cycle, applied to calculate payment capacity for the power unit in the mobile market.
10. full market Price (FMP) is the total of the fair market value of electric power (SMP) and capacity (CAN) in a transaction cycle.
11. power purchase contract is a written agreement for the sale of electricity between the unit and the unit only merchant purchase generators or export and import electricity.
12. power purchase contracts other false form is power purchase contract signed between the only merchant to buy units with power unit dealing directly on the mobile market in the form issued by the Ministry of industry and trade.
13. the following operational day scheduling is the scheduling to calculate the electric energy market and schedule determined the amount of the payment capacity as specified in circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT.
14. the electric market regulation is content about the mobile market operators specified in circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT and circular No. 45/2009/TT-BCT on 30 December 2011 amendments of and supplements to some articles of the circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT.
15. electrical market process is the specific process to operate the electric market is regulated in article 109 circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT and processes guiding the implementation of circular No. 12/2009/TT-BCT on April 15, 2010 of the electric transmission system regulations , Circular No. 27/2009/TT-BCT on September 25, 2009 by Industry rules about counting power in competitive electricity markets.
16. electricity market Member unit is involved in the transaction or provide services on market power as defined in article 2 of the circular 18/2009/TT-BCT.
Chapter II PRINCIPLES and SCOPE of the POWER MARKET SURVEILLANCE article 4. Electricity market surveillance principles The basic principles of electricity market surveillance is regulated as follows: 1. the electricity market surveillance divisions of a electricity regulatory Agency) is responsible for overseeing the entire operations of the electricity market;
b) power system operators and market power have a responsibility to perform some of the functions of electric market monitoring, evaluating a market operated under the provisions of this circular;
c) the units for other market members with responsibility to regulate electrical power and electrical system operators and market power in electricity market surveillance; detect and report electricity regulatory Bureau issues arise, the offending signs behavior during operation of the electric power market.
2. The analysis, evaluation, testing and disposal measures are based on the regulations of operation of electrical power systems, market and other relevant regulations.
3. The electricity market surveillance activities are based on the information, data and results of operation of the mobile market, specifically the following: a) The information, data, operate the electric market results have to be announced to the market members by access to information specified in the regulations of competitive power markets and transport processes relevant electricity market Act;
b) in the process of monitoring the market of electricity, electricity regulatory Bureau be allowed access, full access to information, market data and the requirements of the market Member unit power supply adds additional information to serve the monitoring task, check the operation of the unit on the market.
4. The electricity market monitoring report and the results of reviews, check the electric market activity to be announced, to ensure transparency, equality, non-discrimination between the members of the market and compliance with the provisions of the relevant laws.
Article 5. The scope of monitoring the market power of electric market monitoring work focused on the following: 1. the operation of the electric market results a) reviews and test results to the market;
b) investigation, analysis, study for the operation of the electricity market results if detected abnormal signs.
2. Behavior of the generator unit directly dealing on the market a) reviews compliance, Executive power market regulations;
b) evaluates the unit generator filed the a Hi there reflect the operational constraints or constraints in the power purchase contracts;
c) testing, reviews the cases of abuse signs exclusive location, the position dominates the market;
d) test, reviews the case of behaving with signs of unfair competition.
3. The behavior of the unit bought only a) merchant reviews compliance, executive regulations and processes to operate the electric market;
b) reviews the difficulties and problems arising in the process of enforcing the electricity market regulation;
c) test, study the difficulties and obstacles caused by trade buying single units report could not meet the rules or operating procedures of electrical market.
4. Operation of the electricity market operator and electricity power market system a) reviews compliance, executive regulations and processes to operate the electric market;
b) reviews the difficulties and problems arising in the process of enforcing the electricity market regulation;
c) test, study the difficulties and problems caused by power system operators and power market report could not meet the rules or operating procedures of electrical market.
5. Operation of the electricity system operators and power market for trading electricity unit indirectly a) reviews and check the operation of the hydro power multi strategy objectives;
b) reviews and check the operation of the unit provided supporting services;
c) reviews and check the operation of the power plant does not participate in the market.
6. The work of contract production allocation of operating units and electric power market system a) reviews the transaction output market for immediate delivery of individual power plants;
b) reviews the reasonableness of the production contract was allocated for the power plants and buy wholesale units only.
7. payment a) check the payment to be made to the power unit;
b) examined the cases of payment is bound to increase further developed;
c) check the payment of electricity and capacity;
d) check the other payments.
8. power industry structure and ownership structure a) reviews of ownership structure in the electricity market;
b) examined the market share of the power unit.
Chapter III MONITORING the MARKET COMPETITIVE POWER MARKET MONITORING section 1 REGULAR POWER article 6. Monitor the operation of the electricity market results 1. Contents operating results monitoring electric market a) the results of the operational planning of electric market next year, next month and next week, including:-Price ceiling electric market;
-Market power Prices and the calculation results best new power plants;
-Market power Prices and the full market value expected;
-Water value and price ceiling, a salute of the hydro power plants;
-A ceiling Price of power;
-Limited water level of reservoirs of hydroelectric plants;
-Classification results aggregates runs in the background, running backs and running top.
b) results on mobilization to scheduling, including schedule and schedule constraints are not binding, the result of hours of mobilization to scheduling and schedule the day after the operation, including:-price of electric energy market and the full market price;
-The computer running the border;
-Planned maintenance, and repair the causes leading to the available capacity cannot be guaranteed;
-The level of depletion of available capacity, due to the problem;
-Limited water level of reservoirs of hydroelectric plants;
-The amount of the capacity offered, compared with the amount of available capacity has announced to repair maintenance schedules and limit the power of the hydro power plants;
-Order the mobilization of generators;
-Price of the aggregates;
-Arrange a bid the aggregates for each group (according to the technology, according to the fuel, according to the classification of members entering the market of electric power plants);
-The volatility of market prices according to the demand side;
-Calendar of mobilization as the aggregates and as fuel;
-Transport and limit power flow is expected on the transmission grid;
-The list of system security constraints are considering when to schedule the mobilization are bound;
-The adjustment of the input data of the unit operating the power system and electricity market scheduled for the next day of mobilization, including: adjust the chart generator of hydropower multi strategy objectives, the change in a salute of the aggregates ...;
-Changes in the schedule for a coming days, hours and schedule the day after the operation.
2. any unusual problems in operating the power market based on the results of monitoring the operation of the electricity market, in particular as follows: a large fluctuations in prices) has an electric power market, load, a salute of the aggregates, the intake capacity of greeting in the transaction cycle compared to the next trading cycle;
b) Have great differences of the results on mobilization to scheduling, hours and schedule the day after the operation, including:-calendar of mobilizing aggregates compared to real power play;
-Load forecasts compared to actual load;
-Weight capacity of the aggregates;
-Market electricity Prices expected versus actual market power;
-Order the mobilization of generators, the behavior of the unit price in the trading cycle compared to the next trading cycle;
-Electricity market Price Spike, and the cycle of market power rates are too high;
-Indicators, operating parameters are specified in Appendix 1 of this circular.
Article 7. Monitoring the behavior of the electric market content members monitoring the behavior of the members participating in the activities on the mobile market include: 1. the unit's pricing behavior generator direct transactions a) for the thermal power:-compare the amount of capacity of greeting with latest capacity available;
-Compare the amount of Hi-capacity with the lowest stable development, to assess the ability to manage the minimum capacity constraints in the process of founding a Hello;
-Compare with scheduling power level power level Hi;
-Comparison level schedule with actual mobilization capacity level.
b) for the hydro power plants:-compare the amount of Hi-capacity with the available capacity to the limits on power play;
-Compare the price ceiling price with a welcome;
-Compare with scheduling power level power level Hi;
-Comparison level schedule with actual mobilization capacity level.
c) repair plan review and maintenance of the generator unit dealing directly and causes the led to stop, reduce development;
d) reviewed the case to stop air required of the generator unit dealing directly and the cause.
2. electricity market participant behavior of power system operators and market power a) operate the hydroelectric multi strategy goal:-reviews, compare the chart of mobilizing the hydro power multi strategy targeting the results to plan the operation next month , next week, on mobilization to scheduling, hours and the actual mobilization chart;
-Reviews the causes leading to the electricity system operators and market power to adjust the chart mobilization of hydro power multi strategy targets in the coming hours and scheduling against the limits specified in the Regulations regulate the market power;
-Comparison chart mobilization expected with actual mobilization levels and identify the cause if there is a large discrepancy.
b) operate the unit provided supporting services:-assess the capacity to be separate to provide ancillary services;
-Review, reviews the situation of power system operators and power markets need to mobilize the aggregates provided ancillary services and causes.
c) operate a number of indirect power unit:-principle of operation of the plant is the fixed chart generator in iteration schedule mobilization;
-Check the price of indirect power units trading system operated by electricity and power market based on the contract price of the greeting.
3. The behavior of electricity market participants buying the only merchant unit a) reviews the published chart to import and export electricity for power systems operators and electricity market;
b) reviews instead of pricing behavior of the BOT power plant;
c) reviews instead of bidding behavior of power plants paused right bids and providing the information needed from the power plants to purchase unique wholesale unit to make bid instead.
Article 8. Monitoring, assessing results output allocation of contract monitoring content, reviews the results of contract production allocation, including: 1. assessment results determine the production contract in contract production and allocation to each month, each hour due to electrical system operators and power markets make for each power plant.
2. Compare, collate the results calculate the yield distribution contract with power output rate of payment under the contract due to the electricity regulatory Bureau regulations prescribed electrical market.
3. power output rating of buying on the market for immediate delivery in each transaction cycle of buying wholesale only.
4. evaluation of output traded on the market for immediate delivery of the unit generator in each transaction cycle.
5. The indicators of output and output contract market transaction for immediate delivery are specified in Appendix 1 of this circular.
Article 9. Monitors, reviews the results of calculation content payment monitoring, reviews the results of calculation of payments, including: 1. Review, reviews some of the results of the calculation of the payment to assessed in compliance with the regulations regarding the payment calculation in electric power market rules of competition.
2. Review reviews the case of the broadcasting transmitter nest increased or decreased capacity due to binding of system security and causes leading to this situation.
3. Assess the extent of payment transactions in the market, including: electricity billing, payment and payment for ancillary services.
4. Reviews sales of some typical power for each power plant group running in the background, running back, ran the vertex by comparing the revenue level of the typical plants of this to calculate the expected revenue levels according to the standards to the following goals: a) reviews the ability to recall which of the power plants on the market;
b) reviews the application of capacity price payment mechanisms CAN.
5. Review reviews the case of the higher bid price aggregates market ceiling.
6. Review reviews the case of aggregates play wrong different commands and the causes leading to this situation.
Article 10. The responsibility of the electricity system operators and market power in electricity market operation monitoring unit operating the power system and electricity markets has the responsibility to monitor the operation of the electricity market operator in real time, including: 1. Monitoring the operation of the electricity market in real time a) power system operators and market power have responsibility to monitor compliance with the regulations of the Member units of electricity markets in the electric market activities daily. Contents include:-monitoring the work of submitting a bid of generator units: compliance with the rules on the time schedule, form a and the other relevant regulations;
-The operation of the generator power unit under the command of the unit operating the power system and electricity market;
-Provide auxiliary services at the request of the unit operating the power system and electricity market;
-The provision of information, full specifications and accuracy of the unit generator for power system operators and market power to serve the power system and electricity market;
-The electric market activities and other electrical systems under current rules.
b) in the course of operating the electricity market and power system daily, if detect signs of violation of Member units of market influence to power system operation security in real time, the electrical system operators and market power are responsible :-make the necessary intervention measures to ensure the security of your system during real-time operation according to the regulations, the relevant processes;
-Giving warning to units have had behaviour signs breach;
-Electricity regulatory Bureau reports about acts of infringement signs unit members market and the processing measures, interference of power system operators and market power.
2. market intervention intervention in the electricity market electricity is the Act of changing the normal operating mode of the power market, specifically the following: a) during operation, the unit operates the electricity market and power system has a responsibility to monitor the operation of the electricity market operation and power system timely detection of abnormal situations and incidents in the course of operating the electricity market and power system to power system security;
b) in the case of detection of abnormal situations and problems affect the security of the electrical system, electric system operators and power market made the market interventions in case of need, in accordance with the electricity market regulation;
c) electrical system operators and market power have a responsibility to publish electronic information page on the mobile market and electricity regulatory Bureau report on the electricity market interventions were made.
3. the proposed electricity market operation pause a) in the case of detecting any unusual situations or problems in operating the power system, market power can lead to having to pause the operation of electricity markets, electricity system operators and market power have a responsibility to report the electricity regulatory Bureau the relevant information including:-a detailed description of any unusual situations or incidents;
-Analyze, assess the extent of the influence of irregular situations or problems to the operation of electric market;
-Directions to solve, handle unusual situations, resolve to operate the electric market again;
-Proposal halted operation of power market operation and stop operating time is expected.
b) based on the reports of the unit operating the power system and electricity markets, electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for the appraisal report content, make checks, verify the need to consider stopping power market operators comply with the regulation of electricity markets.
Article 11. The responsibility of the Department to regulate the electricity in electricity market surveillance often 1. Electricity regulatory agency is responsible for monitoring the operation of the electricity market is often xuvên. The Member unit of electric market is responsible for providing the necessary information to serve your market monitoring, reports the Bureau of electricity regulatory issues.
2. The sequence of regular power market monitoring: a) collecting data, the necessary information, including:-The operation of the electricity market data gathered from the unit operating the power system and electricity markets and the other market Member unit as defined in chapter IV of this circular;
-The necessary data, information about the unusual circumstances arising in the course of operating the electricity market by the Member units to the market report.
b) perform analysis, reviews the content of power market operation as defined in article 6, article 7, article 8 and article 9 of this circular. In case of necessity, to perform the reviews, in-depth analysis to verify abnormal problems in operation of the market or the violation of the Member units to the market under the provisions of clause 2 article 12 this circular;
c) reporting on the results of monitoring electric market according to the form prescribed in annex 2 to this circular.
Article 12. Processing the results of regular electricity market surveillance 1. Based on the results of monitoring the operation of the electricity market stipulated in article 11 of this circular, the Department regulate power made in-depth assessment and verification in case of the detection of the following signs: a) operating markets less efficient due to restrictions from the power unit;
b) markets the operation less efficient due to the existence of the problem, not yet justified in regulating electricity markets and relevant regulations;
c) abuses the exclusive location, the position dominates the market or the acts of unfair competition of the power unit;
d) abnormal cases.
2. In the case of detection of signs prescribed in clause 1 of this article, the electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for: a) collect additional information needed for the analysis, reviews from the mobile market Member unit and the units involved;
b) perform analysis, reviews and details about the problems of abnormal signs to verify the nature and causes of the problem and the unit concerned;
c) in the case of detection of abnormal issues related to compliance and enforcement of the electricity market rules: implementation reviews, test as defined in section 2 of this Chapter;
d) in the case of detection of abnormal issues related to competitive behavior of the market Member unit, made the investigation according to the provisions in section 4 of this Chapter;
DD) in the case of detecting any unusual problems arising in the course of operating the electricity market is not in the scope of the provisions of article 6, article 7, article 8 and article 9 of this circular, or not have rules on the criteria and standards for analysis, reviews, electric power Regulatory Agency responsible :-research, build methods, indicators, criteria for evaluation, analysis of each particular case;
-Perform analysis, detailed and intensive evaluation to determine the cause, the nature of the content of the issue and the relevant units.
3. electricity regulatory Agency responsible for overseeing the implementation of the measures for the handling and evaluation of the impact, the effectiveness of the measures for the operation of the electricity market.
Section 2 REVIEWS, monitoring COMPLIANCE with the ELECTRICITY MARKET REGULATION article 13. The content reviews, monitoring compliance with the provisions of electric market content reviews, monitoring compliance with the electricity market regulations consist of: 1. Reviews, monitoring compliance with the regulation of electricity markets and the related processes of market members.
2. Reviews the adequacy and suitability of the electricity market rules and the processes involved.
3. Reviews, identify the problems and obstacles, restrictions in the process of implementing rules of electric market and the processes involved.
Article 14. Order reviews, monitoring compliance with the regulation of electricity markets electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for implementing the compliance rating of the unit according to the following sequence: 1. Collect data inputs, including: a) periodic report annually, monthly operating unit's electrical systems and electrical markets reviews the compliance market rules of membership the market according to the contents:-supply and disclosure of information that serves to operate the electric power systems, market;
-The behavior of the unit pricing;
-Comply with their commands.
b) data, data, operate the electric market;
c) report and recommendations by the Member units the market send electricity regulatory Bureau;
d) information, other necessary data.
2. Inspect the electrical market activity.
3. Requests made unscheduled audit processes, the software serves the electricity market operator of power system operators and market power in case of need.
4. Establish and publish the report reviews, monitoring compliance with the electricity market rules as specified in article 21 of this circular.
Article 15. Processing the results of reviews, monitoring compliance with regulated electric market results based monitoring regulatory compliance market power, the Bureau of electricity regulatory consideration, apply appropriate disposal measures, specifically as follows: 1. report, Minister of industry and trade proposed amendments, supplements electricity market rules to overcome obstacles , inadequacies in the process of implementing rules of electric market and the processes involved.
2. Amendments, supplements the process of operating the electricity market to overcome the obstacles and shortcomings in the implementation process.
3. in case of discovering the signs violated the regulation power market and the related process, electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for the investigation in violation prescribed in article 19 of this circular.
Section 3 REVIEWS the POWER INDUSTRY STRUCTURE, OWNERSHIP STRUCTURE and COMPETITIVE BEHAVIOR MONITORING article 16. Reviews of electrical structure and ownership structure 1. Electricity regulatory agency is responsible for monitoring, evaluating electrical structure and ownership structure of recurring annually, quarterly or when there is a change in structure or structure owned electricity sector.
2. Content of the power industry structure assessment and ownership structure includes: a power industry structure) rating for each stitch: Stitch-generator;
-Stitch and transmission;
-The unit of service providers in the mobile market.
b) reviews of ownership structure in stitches, including:-the relationship of ownership between members of the market.
-Market share of capacity set by the owner;
-Market share of capacity in technology;
-Market share of capacity in geographic areas;
3. The order execution monitoring, reviews and industry structure, ownership structure a) collect the necessary data, including:-The data on the unit generators including power units list, information about the members of the market and economic information, engineering of plants.
-Other necessary data by the Member units to market reports at the request of the electricity regulatory Bureau.
b) calculate the indicator, including:-the market share of capacity and power output by owner;
-Market share of capacity and power output by the unit price;
-Market share of capacity and power output according to geographical area;
-Market share of capacity and power output according to each type of technology.
c) conduct reviews, analysis:-reviews the current state of the mobile industry structure and ownership structure;
-Impact analysis, the influence of the industry structure and ownership structure for the electricity market works.
d) Created and published the report of monitoring, reviews and industry structure ownership structure as defined in article 21 of this circular.
Article 17. Monitor competitive behavior electricity regulatory Bureau responsible for monitoring the abuses the position exclusively, dominant position or unfair competitive acts according to the following sequence: 1. Collect data, including: a) the reported detect signs of violation of market members send electricity regulatory Bureau;
b) The information, data, operate the electric market;
c) The data required by the market participant units provided according to the requirements of the electricity regulatory Bureau.
2. Perform analysis, reviews: a) reviews the bidding behavior of units;
b) reviews the operation of the electricity market results;
c) analysis, evaluation of content detection reports signs of behavior in violation of the Member units to market electricity regulatory Bureau sent;
d) where necessary, conducting meetings with the unit to learn and do better than the related problems.
3. Prepare and publish a report competitive behavior monitoring according to the provisions of article 21 of this circular.
Section 4 INVESTIGATE the breach of article 18. The case investigation violated the electricity regulatory Bureau investigation in the following cases: 1. Detect signs of violation pursuant to results reviews, monitoring electric market specified in items 1, 2 and 3 of this Chapter.
2. At the suggestion of Member units to the market.
3. At the request of the competent authority.
Article 19. Order and procedure of investigating the violation of the order, the investigation procedures are done in accordance with circular No. 27/2011/TT-BCT on July 19, 2010 the Minister of industry and trade regulation sequence, procedure for investigating and sanctioning violations in the field of electric power.
Article 20. The handle measures violated the disposal measures are those measures be electricity regulatory Bureau (or competent authority) imposed for electricity market members have violations of the provisions of the law on the electricity market, as stipulated in Decree No. 68/2009/ND-CP dated 15 June 2010 of the Government regulation on sanction breaking the law in the field of electricity and electricity market rules, including: 1. Warning and requires explanation.
2. Family members only market as specified in circular No. 18/2009/TT-BCT.
3. The sanctions against offending unit as stipulated in Decree No. 68/2009/ND-CP dated 15 June 2010 of the Government regulation on sanction breaking the law in the field of electric power.
Item 5 ELECTRICITY MARKET MONITORING REPORT to article 21. Report mode of electric system operators and market electricity power system operators and market power have a responsibility to: 1. Establish and publish the report results to operate electric market daily, weekly, monthly, annually, according to the provisions of article 95 circular 18/2009/TT-BCT.
2. Prepare and send the electricity regulatory Bureau the following reports: a) the operation of the electric market report monthly, yearly and reported market intervention as defined in article 96 circular 18/2009/TT-BCT;
b) report on the results of monitoring the market power as defined in article 10 of this circular;
c) report the contents as required by the electricity regulatory Bureau.
Article 22. Responsibility report of electricity regulatory Bureau 1. Electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for establishing and monitoring report markets monthly power according to the form prescribed in annex 3 to this circular.
2. electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for establishing and monitoring report generator market periodically every year according to the form prescribed in annex 3 to this circular.
Chapter IV DATA SERVING MARKET POWER MONITORING Article 23. Responsible for providing data 1. Power systems operators and the mobile market is responsible for providing electricity regulatory Bureau of information, data about the operation of the electricity market, including: a) The data, results of calculations of market operation planning your year, month, week;
b) The data, results of operation on power market to, real time, and calculate the payment;
c) The information, other necessary data as required by the electricity regulatory Bureau to monitor power markets.
2. The members of the other market units are responsible for providing the information, the data related to the operation of that unit on the competitive power market according to the requirements of the electricity regulatory Bureau to monitor power markets.
Article 24. Method of providing figures 1. Power systems operators and market power have a responsibility to provide information for the electricity regulatory Bureau according to the following method: a) automatically online synchronization between the database market power in electricity system operators and the mobile market with the monitoring database on the market power in electricity regulatory Bureau. How often to execute database synchronization to a minimum of 1 (one) times per day. Directory of information, the mobile market data need to synchronize because the electricity regulatory Bureau regulations.
b) cases have not applied the method to provide the data as defined in point a of this Paragraph, the electrical system operators and power markets and send the market data file format, in the form and according to the timetable specified electricity regulatory Bureau.
2. The units of other market members provides information, data, text, or data file according to the form because the electricity regulatory Agency requirements.
Article 25. Ensure the quality of data 1. Power systems operators and market power have a responsibility to ensure the quality of data provided to the electricity regulatory Bureau include the daily report, weekly report and the contents of the database in the mobile market.
2. other market members have the responsibility to ensure the quality of data provided to the electricity regulatory Agency serving the investigation and confirmation of accuracy is guaranteed-level data.
3. The quality of the data is guaranteed to be recognized when: a) no deficiencies, errors must ensure consistency in the data, and the difference compared with the original data in the unit;
b) data has been reviewing the bugs, flaws and be certified to ensure that accurate of county-level data.
Article 26. Software management tools and data processing power Regulatory Agency is responsible for equipping the following tools for service management and data processing power market monitoring: 1. Software Archive and database management;
2. The software to access and process data; include the following minimum features: a) handle, compute and render the graph, the graph of service reviews, monitoring electric market;
b) calculate the indicators defined in annex 1 of this circular;
c) to extract the results of calculation and reporting according to the prescribed form.
Chapter V IMPLEMENTATION article 27. Implementation 1. Electricity regulatory Bureau is responsible for: a) popular, guide, examine the implementation of this circular;
b) formulated and promulgated regulations on the form, the data file format as specified in article 24 of this circular;
c) equipment, manage and operate the software tools market power monitoring service.
2. electrical system operators and the mobile market is responsible for construction, equipped with the necessary tools and equipment, to ensure the transmission of information, data, sending the market power for electricity regulatory Bureau under the mode of transmission of the data specified in article 24 of this circular.
Article 28. Effect 1. This circular has effect as from July 1, 2012.
2. electricity regulatory Bureau Chief, Chief of the Ministry, the Chief Inspector, the Director of the relevant Bureau Chief, Ministry, power units and institutions, personal power operations is responsible for the implementation of this circular.