MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Number: 15 /2012/TT-BYT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, September 12, 2012
IT ' S SMART
The regulation of general conditions guarantee food safety on the basis of production, food business and business.
2010 Food Safety Law Base;
Base of Protocol 38 /2012/NĐ-CP April 25, 2012 of the Government Regulation details some of the provisions of the Food Safety Law;
Base of Protocol 188 /2007/NĐ-CP December 27, 2007 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
At the request of the Bureau of Food Safety Services,
The Minister of Health for the Ministry of Health of the Ministry of Health provides a general conditional guarantee of food safety to the manufacturing facility, food business.
THE GENERAL CONDITION ENSURES FOOD SAFETY FOR THE FOOD PRODUCTION FACILITY
1. Location, environment:
a) There is sufficient area to layout the areas of the food production line and convenient for the actual transportation of the food;
b) The area of production is not flooded, stagnated;
c) Not affected by animals, insects, microorganisms that harm;
d) Not affected food safety from areas of dust pollution, toxic chemicals and other contaminants.
2. Design, workshop layout:
a) The area of the workshop, the areas must be consistent with the design production capacity of the facility;
b) The layout of a food production by a one-dimensional principle from the input raw material to the final product;
c) The storage area, the storage area; the production area, the preparation, processing; the packaging area; the sanitary area; the protective dressing area and associated auxiliary areas must be designed to be separate. Raw materials, food packaging materials, food packaging materials must be distributed separately;
d) Internal roads must be built to ensure sanitary standards; sewage drains must be covered and sanitary regularly;
Where the file is set, the waste processing must be outside the food production area.
3. Building structure:
a) The workshop must have a solid texture, in accordance with the nature, scale, and process of food production technology;
b) The material directly exposed to food must be guaranteed to produce smooth, waterproof surfaces, not to stop toxic contamination of food, less corrosied by detergents, disinfection, and ease of cleaning, disinfection;
c) Tran that flat, bright, unwastless, waterproofed, unbroken, unattached to the stains and is easily hygienic;
d) the flat, smooth, loadable flat, does not cause slippery, good drainage, impermeability, water storage and ease of hygiene;
The door was open, the window was solid, smooth, less waterproof, closed, flat, convenient for hygiene, to avoid insects, livestock.
e) The stairs, the steps and the shelves made of durable, non-smooth, easy-to-hygienic materials in the proper position.
4. ventilation system:
a) In line with the specialty of food production, open warranty for the areas of the facility, meet the standards of industrial emissions, ease of maintenance and cleaning;
b) The direction of the ventilation system must guarantee the wind not to blow from the contamination area to the clean area.
5. The lighting system:
a) System-based assurance lighting system for production, control of product safety quality;
b) The lighting bulbs must be safely shied up in the box, the grid to avoid breaking and ensuring the debris does not fall into the food.
6. Water supply system:
a) There is enough water to produce food and in accordance with the National Technical Regulation (QCVN) on the quality of water eating number 01 :2009/BYT;
b) There is sufficient water to protect the equipment, equipment and sanitation facilities and in accordance with the National Technical Regulation (QCVN) on the quality of bioactive water number 02 :2009/BYT;
c) The above water resources must be tested for quality, sanitation at least 6 months per rule.
7. Steam and compressed air:
a) Steam vapor, compressed air used for food production must be safe, safe, non-polluing food;
b) The water used to produce steam, refrigeration, fire, fire, or use with other purposes must have its own pipeline, its own color to be easy to distinguish and not connected to the water system used for food production.
8. Waste disposal system, waste disposal:
a) There are sufficient waste collection tools, garbage; materials made of less damaged materials, tight security, with a lid, locked in the necessary cases. Hazardous waste storage equipment must be specially designed, easy to distinguish, when it is necessary to lock to avoid contamination;
b) The waste disposal system must be operated regularly and dispose of the waste to standard standards by law on environmental protection.
9. toilets, labor protection areas:
a) The toilet must be positioned separately from the actual production area; the toilet door is not opened to the area of production; at least 1 (one) toilets for 25 people;
b) The appropriate layout ventilation system, which guarantees not to be blown from the toilet area to the production area; the drainage system must easily remove waste and protect the sanitation. There is a "Wash-up after toilet" instructions on a comfortable location in the bathroom area;
c) There is a pre-worker protective dressing room before and after work.
10. Food and packaging materials:
a) Food raw materials, food addities, processed facilitants, precuration used in food production must have a root source, explicitly exporting, permitted to use by regulation;
b) Food packaging must be sure to be sure, safe; not to infect toxic substances, not affecting the quality and safety of food; not contaminated by the effects affecting consumer health by regulation.
1. Equipment site, direct contact tool with food must be designed to be safely secured; made of material not polluing food; in accordance with the requirements of manufacturing technologies, ease of cleaning, disinfection, maintenance. For equipment, mobile manufacturing equipment must be durable, easy to move, uninstalled, and easily hygienated.
2. The means of washing and disinfection:
a) There are enough hand washing devices, disinfection, boots, shoes, slippers before entering the food production area;
b) The hand wash is required to provide full of clean water, septic water, a towel or hand-cleaning paper used once or a dry hand dryer;
c) The workshop of food production must have a hand wash, the number at least must have 1 (one) hand sink for 50 workers.
3. Equipment, food production tool:
a) There is sufficient and appropriate to process raw materials, processing, food packaging;
b) Are made of non-toxic, less abrasive, non-corrosive materials, do not cease to infect toxic substances into food, do not cause strange smell or change food;
c) Easy to be hygienic, maintenance; not to pollard the food due to lubrication of lubrication, scrap metal debris;
d) Media, the equipment of the production line must have a sanitary process, the operation process.
4. Anti-insect and pest prevention:
a) Insect Prevention and Harmful Animals must be made of stainless, removable materials for cleaning, fitting design, ensuring the prevention of insect efficiency and animal damage;
b) Do not use drugs, animals to kill rats, insects, and animals that are harmful in the food production area.
5. Supervising device equipment, measurement:
a) There is full of equipment, quality monitoring equipment, product safety and must evaluate the quality of the quality, safety of the staple product of the food;
b) The device, the monitoring instrument that guarantees the accuracy and maintenance, is periodically regulated.
6. Waste and murder:
a) Only use of detergents, which are identical to the provisions of the Ministry of Health;
b) Must be contained in the readily recognizable packaging, which has instructions to use and not to be in the place of food production.
1. The owner and the person who directly produce the food must be trained and granted a Certificate of Food Safety knowledge training by regulation.
2. The owner and the person who directly produce food must be found to receive a Certificate in Health by the Health Ministry; for those regions whose diarrhea is circulating according to the Ministry of Health's publication, the person directly produces food. has to be implanted with a disease that causes intestinal pathology (left, immediate capital and typhoine) and has to have negative transplantation results; health care, testing due to medical facilities from the county level, district, and equivalent.
3. People who are suffering from diseases or diseases of the catalogue of diseases or infectious diseases that workers are not allowed to contact directly during the production process, the food processing has been prescribed by the Ministry of Health that is not directly involved. In the process of producing food.
4. The person who directly produces the food must wear its own protective costume, wearing a hat, which goes on a dedicated glove, wearing a page.
5. The person who directly produces food must comply with the regulations on the practice of ensuring hygiene: keep the nails short, clean and unwearable, syncing. No smoking, spitting in the food production area.
1. Materials, packaging, food products must be preserved in the container, private warehouse, area wide enough to preserve food; the design is consistent with the requirements for preservation, the delivery of each food and food materials; the building materials are used for food. It ' s an exposure to safe food.
2. Food stores must guarantee, safety, ventilation, ease of hygiene and prevention of insects, invasive animals, and shelters.
3. A storage area, a food repository must be full of name; internal, process, hygienical mode; for raw materials, food products require special preservation of a book that tracks temperature, humidity, and other conditions.
4. There ' s enough price, shelf preservation made of solid, sanitary materials; secure enough light and cover the safety. Raw materials, food products must be packaged and preserved in a minimum 20 cm background, a minimum of 30cm, and a minimum of 50cm.
5. Having specialized equipment that regulates temperature, humidity, ventilation, and factors that affect food safety; the dedicated device must be consistent, the assurance that it can monitor and control the preservation regime for each food type at the request of the plant. produce; the equipment is easy to protect and be hygienate.
6. There are enough equipment, temperature monitoring equipment, humidity and other food safety factors throughout the food production.
7. Food materials, food additiants, food processing support, food precuration and food products must be contained, preserved in accordance with the manufacturer ' s products preservation regulations and the requirements of the type of food-based food. The humidity, humidity, light, and the factors that affect food safety.
8. The water used in food preservation must be produced from a clean water source under the National Technical Regulation (QCVN) on clean water No. 02 :2009/BYT.
THE GENERAL CONDITION ENSURES FOOD SAFETY FOR THE FOOD BUSINESS FACILITY.
1. There is enough area to layout areas of food sales, storage areas, preservation and convenience for transportation of raw materials, food products.
2. No water flooding, water storage.
3. Not affected by animals, insects, microorganisms.
4. Unaffected food safety from areas of dust pollution, toxic chemicals, other sources of pollutants.
5. Design of food, sanitary, dressing, dressing, and supporting areas must be separate, in accordance with business food requirements.
6. Building the building of solid areas, consistent with properties, food business scale; build with suitable materials, protect the sanitation, avoid damaging microorganisms, insects, invasive animals, and shelters.
7. The foundation flat, smooth; has a hard surface, subject to load, abrasion; good drainage, no slippery; no water, and ease of cleaning.
8. Trần Trần flat, bright, made of durable materials, sure, unwastless, waterproofed, unbroken, moss, stinging water and sticking to the stains.
9. The door to the door, the window must be smooth, flat convenient for the cleaning of the toilet; the necessary places to have a protective grid avoid the intrusion of insect and pest animals.
10. The light source, the intensity of light must be guaranteed by regulation; the bulbs need to be safely shied.
11. The ventilation system is consistent with the requirement for food preservation, ventilation assurance in the areas.
12. There are enough waste collection tools, garbage; tools made of less damaged material, secure, covered, and regularly sanitary.
13. The sanitary area of the facility must be located in place of the food business area; the toilet door is not open to the food preservation area; at least there must be 1 (one) toilets for 25 people; there is enough clean water in accordance with Technical Regulation. national (QCVN) on clean water No. 02 :2009/BYT, tools, soaps, detergents for hygiene and hand-washing; have the "Wash Your Hands after a toilet" in a visible place.
14. There is enough clean water to protect the equipment, equipment, and sanitation facilities and in accordance with the National Technical Regulation (QCVN) on the quality of bioactive water number 02 :2009/BYT.
15. Business food must have a root source, clear output, and shelf life.
1. Enough of the business of serving business, preservation in accordance with the requirements of each food type (price of shelf, product wardrobe, temperature-adjusted equipment, humidity, ventilation in the container, sale, food preservation); regulations on process, processing, and processing. Sanitation is on the basis.
2. Enough equipment to control temperature, humidity, ventilation, and factors affecting food safety according to the technical requirements of each product type throughout the food business.
3. The anti-insect and insecticidal Prevention Equipment, which is easy to remove for maintenance and hygiene, the design guarantees the effective operation of anti-insects and pest animals; not using drugs, rat-killer animals, insects in the area. business, food preservation.
4. Devices, supervising equipment, quality measurement, product safety must ensure accuracy and maintenance, periodically set regulations.
1. The owner and the person who directly business food must be trained and granted a Certificate of Food Safety knowledge training by regulation.
2. The owner or manager who has direct contact with food and people who direct the food business must be given a medical examination issued by the Department of Health. Health care is due to medical facilities from the county level, district, and the equivalent of being carried out.
3. People who are suffering from diseases or diseases of the catalogue of diseases or infectious diseases that workers are not allowed to contact directly in the food business process, have been prescribed by the Ministry of Health directly to the public. Food business.
4. The person who directly business food must wear a private protective costume; not smoking, spitting in the food business area.
Food preservation in food business facilities must follow the requirements specified in Clause 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 Article 4 of this Information.
1. This message has been in effect since 1 November 2012.
2. Repeal Decision No. 39 /2005/QĐ-BYT November 28, 2005, the Minister of Health on November 28, 2005, the Department of Health's Department of Health is issued with the Regulation of sanitary conditions on the basis of food production since this date is valid.
On the basis of guidelines at this Smart, the Department of Industry Management, the area responsible for issuing specific regulation on food safety conditions for the manufacturing facility, food business in the field of management is managed.
In the course of execution, if there is an entangrium, it is necessary to reflect upon the Ministry of Medicine to review, solve.
Nguyen Thanh Long