Number: 40 /2012/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, September 26, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on the uniforms of cadres, civil officials, Vietnamese Aviation Administration official
Base of Protocol 51 /2008/NĐ-CP April 22, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Base Decision Base 94 /2009/QĐ-TTg July 16, 2009 by the Prime Minister of the Government Regulation, mandate, authority, and organizational structure of the Vietnam Aviation Administration of the Ministry of Transport;
Base Decision Base 12 /2012/QĐ-TTg February 15, 2012 by Prime Minister of the Government pilot some of the special financial institutions of the Vietnam Aviation Administration;
On the suggestion of the Bureau of the Vietnam Air Service and the Secretary of State,
The Ministry of Transport issued a regulatory advisory on the uniforms of the cadres, officials, and the Department of Aviation Administration of Vietnam.
This information provides for the uniforms of the cadres, the civil service, and the South Vietnamese Aviation Administration.
Officers, civil officials, officials of the Vietnam Aviation Administration, including:
1. Chief, Deputy Director.
2. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office, Deputy Chief of the Office, Deputy Chief Inspector and equivalent titles.
3. Officer, civil service, officials remaining in the Department, Office, Air Inspector.
1. Officer, civil service officer, Vietnamese Air Service officer when it is required to use the right to use the right dress at this level.
2. Officer, civil service officer, Vietnam Aviation Administration official with the responsibility of preserving the clothing provided. In case of lost or damaged clothing must report to the unit chief in writing.
3. The case is also in the term of use that the clothing is missing, damaged, torn apart while performing the task or for the unimpediability reason is considered an additional level.
4. When the transfer of the work or the work is required to submit to the full date of the use already granted.
5. Strict the loan or use of the outfit has been granted other purposes.
1. The outfit of the cadres, civil servants, the Vietnamese Aviation Administration official included: shirts, vests, trousers, female dresses, ties, shoes, socks, belts. The costume must be of good quality, durable, beautiful.
2. Color of Page
a) shirt: white;
b) The West, the female dress, the vests, the tie, the socks, the black blue;
c) leather shoes, leather belts: black;
1. Male Page
a) Austria Geston: inside there ' s a cloth, a regular neck, two buttons, two bags under the lid (a 4.5-centimeter high), 4 sleeve, split behind two sides, 1 pocket of left breast, with left chest hook to install the public card;
b) The trouser: long pipe, medium vertical tube, pocket before the two sides, has a folded glass, 1 pocket after a button, a button, a leech, a leech, a 4-centimeter,
c) A long sleeve shirt: she stood, 1 button on the sleeve, 1 pocket of her left breast, behind her back two inches of folds;
d) His shirt was short-handed: she stood, a pocket of her left breast, the length of the sleeves with a 3-centimeter elbow, behind two inches of folding.
2. Women ' s Costume
a) Austrian Austrian: The inside has a cloth, a regular neck, two knob, two bags under the lid (a 3 cm high bag cap), three sleeve buttons, not hip, and a left chest hook for a public office;
b) The trouser: the long pipe, the plumb and the vertical line, the two sides of the horizontal, the leeches, the back pocket, the back of the 3 cm, no glass first;
c) The female skirt: the length of the skirt, the knee, or even under the knee, with the linen, and the two sides, and the leeches, and the loins, and the skirts of three centimeters.
d) a long sleeve of clothing: she stood, and a button in his sleeve, and no bag of clothing, and sinews in two breasts;
Short sleeve shirt: she stands, no pockets, hands with splints, lengthside length, 2 cm.
3. Male, female
a) leather shoes: closed nose, not too sharp, wired or wireless;
b) The belt with black leather, the white metal key.
4. The clothing template is prescribed at the Appendix issued by this message.
1. Level and duration of the use of clothing for cadres, civil officials, and Vietnamese Aviation Administration officials as follows:
a) For type 2 years
-Austrian Tank: 01. 2-2 years (first year 602);
b) For use of 01 years
-A tie: 01.
-A short sleeve shirt: 01. 1/01 years (first grade 02);
-A long sleeve shirt: 2 n/01 years;
-The dresses/dresses: 2 n/01 years;
-leather shoes: 01.
-Leather Belts: 1 1/01 years.
2. Level, level form and cost of execution
a) What is the extent, the form of atdress issued in accordance with the regulation of the existing law;
b) The funding for the clothing of the cadres, the civil service, the Vietnam Aviation Administration official made by digital decision 12 /2012/QĐ-TTg February 15, 2012 by Prime Minister of the Government of the United States Air Service.
This announcement came into effect on 15 November 2012.
1. Chief of Staff, Chief Inspector of the Department, Chief of the Department of Affairs, Director of the Vietnam Aviation Administration, agencies, organizations and individuals responsible for enforcement of this private practice.
2. In the course of the execution, if there is an entanging, offer a report on the Department of Transportation review, the decision.
3. The Chief Legal Officer has the responsibility to check, the governor does this ./.
The La rose.