Numbers: 2818 /QĐ-TTCP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Nationwide, October 30, 2012
The Board of Regulation, which gives information on the National Inspector of Government Information Portal
CHIEF INSPECTOR GENERAL
The Information Technology Law Base June 29, 2006;
The base of the decree. 65 /2008/ND-CP May 20, 2008 of the Government on the stipulation of functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Government Inspecship Authority;
Base of Protocol 64 /2007/ND-CP April 10, 2007 of the Government on the Application of Information technology in the operation of the state agency;
Base of Protocol 43 /2011/NĐ-CP June 13, 2011 of the Government Regulations on the provision of information and services online on the electronic information site or electronic information portal of the state agency;
The Digital Base. 26 /2009/TT-BTTTT July 31, 2009 of the Ministry of Information and Communications Regulations on the provision of information and ensuring convenient access to the electronic information pages of the state agency;
On the recommendation of the Director of Information Center,
What? 1. The Board is accompanied by this Decision Regulation on the Management, which gives information on the Government Inspector of Government Information Portal.
What? 2. This decision comes into effect since the date of the issue.
What? 3. Chief of the Bureau, Director of the Information Center, the Chief Minister of the Bureau, the Office of the Government of the Government is responsible for this decision.
IN TERMS OF MANAGEMENT, GIVING INFORMATION ON THE ELECTRONIC INFORMATION PORTAL INSPECTOR GOVERNMENT.
(Board with Decision Number: 2818 /QĐ-TTCP on 30 October 2012 by the General Inspector General)
Chapter I .
What? 1. Electronic Information Portal Government
The Government Inspector of Government Information (known as the Portal Information Portal) is the means of posting the information of the Inspector of Government and the inspection industry, which performs propaganda functions, the prevailing prevailing, the Party's policy, the policy of the Party, the law of the State. about the inspector, the complaint, denouncing, the chamber, the anti-corruption; the information situation of the Inspector of Government and the inspection industry to the public; reception of feedback from agencies, organizations, individuals on the areas of the Inspector ' s activities. The government and the inspection industry; serving leadership, directing, executive leadership of the Leader of the Government Inspects for the entire inspector general. to implement the state management function of the inspector, resolve the complaint of denouncing and defense, against corruption.
The portal must fully implement the provisions of the existing law on management, provide information on the State Agency's Information Portal and Information Portal.
What? 2. Adjuvable range, subject to application
1. This statute rules the management and maintenance of the operation of the Portal Information Portal and the component information pages of the integrated units on the Portal.
2. This statute applies to the agency, organization, individual participating in management, maintaining the operation of the Portal Information Portal and providing information to post on the Portal.
Honey. II .
ELECTRONIC PORTAL MANAGEMENT
What? 3. Electronic Portal Management
1. The Information Center is the unit that is assigned infrastructure management, ensuring technical work to operate and maintain regular activity of the Portal. The Information Center is the Permanent Unit of the Editorial Board, chaired by the Head of Direct Operations.
2. The Editorial Board of Electronic Information Portal The Government of the Government is set up by the Inspector General of Government to implement the function of helping the Inspector General of the organization to collect, provide and approve the news, the post before posting on the Portal.
What? 4. Make sure to secure data information on the Portal
1. The Information Center is responsible for implementing the technical measures that ensure the safety of the Portal, periodically implementing the data backup (minimum 8 times in the month) to ensure that it can quickly restore the operation of the system. There was an incident; the construction of the project was to fix the effort to ensure the Gate of Information is operational continuously.
2. The individuals, the unit that are granted account and password access to the Portal information must be in charge of the account security, the password under the existing laws and regulations of the Government Inspector; the password before the use must be changed again and then. The last three months are changed once; the password must be at least seven characters and must have a Chinese alphabet, special characters such as: @, *, #, &, $, and other special characters.
What? 5. Maintenance, maintenance, maintenance maintenance, upgrade, editing of electronic information portal
1. Information portal must be regularly checked, maintenance, repair, operational monitoring to ensure 24-hour continuous operating information portal in all days.
2. The Center for Information Control and Recommendation of the upgrade, editing the Portal Information Portal for the practical need. At the same time, construction of the fully equipped equipment is required for the collection, handling and updating of information on the Portal.
What? 6. Human Resources Training
Every year, those who participate in the management process, operate and maintain the operation of the Portal Information Portal will be trained, fostering professional knowledge in accordance with the field of duty to ensure the service of the Portal's operation.
What? 7. The information pages of the integrated units on the Electronic Information Portal Government Information Portal.
1. The unit chief has a built-in information page on the Office of Electronic Information Portal Government must be held accountable to the Leader of the Government Inspector of the Government on that page on the management of activities in accordance with the law of the current law. Go. It is also responsible for quality, content on the information page of its unit.
2. The units that set up the information page prior to the date of the Regulation are issued must adjust accordingly to this Regulation. In the case of information pages that are already active and are active if there is not sufficient conditions required to maintain independent activity under the regulation of this Statate, the Prime Minister of units must report the Government Inspector of Government to apply for a command to be directed. Or we can get a transplant to the National Inspector of Government Information Portal.
3. The Government Inspector of the Government of the Government is preparing to establish a new information page to comply with the provisions of this statute, and must have the editorial results of the Editorial Board and be agreed upon by the Leader of the Government of the Government.
ELECTRONIC INFORMATION PORTAL
What? 8. Information Principles
1. Request for information: Secure the right path, presiding over the policy of the Party, the state law, the direction of the Leader of the Inspector of Government; honest, accurate, objective, timely, active service in state management work, public opinion. The inspector, addressing the complaint, denouncing, the chamber, the anti-corruption of the inspection industry and the need to exploit the information of all people; in accordance with the objective, the requirements of the Portal by the decree of the decree. 43 /2011/NĐ-CP and of this States; comply with the provisions of the law on the protection of the state, the press, intellectual property and information management on the Internet; the posting, quote, use of information on the Portal information must clear information about the author, source, and information. Information.
2. The agencies, organizations, individuals provide information that is responsible for ensuring the accuracy, honesty of the information provided by itself; strict acceptance of the existing regulations on the copyright rights; to the information cited, collecting from sources of information on the subject matter. Otherwise, you must specify the name of the author, the source, the date of the supply that the citation information has been posted.
What? 9. Information and information content
1. Introduction information: Introduction information, mission, authority, and organizational structure of the Department of Government Inspects and units of the Government Inspecship; a summary of the process of formation and development of the Vietnam Ombudman; contact information: Address, telephone, fax number, official email address of the unit to contact and receive information; the summary biography and assignment of the Leader of the Government.
2. News, events: news articles, activities related to the State Department of the Government's state management.
3. Directed by the Executive Director, the Executive Code of the Leader of the Inspector of Government and the Administrative Management Office serving the direction of the direction, the executive; the opinion of handling, the response to the petitions, the requirements of the organization, the individual; Reward information, sanctions on the organization, business operates in the agency ' s state management area; the work schedule of the Leader of the Government Inspects.
4. Declaration of propaganda, disseminalization, direction of law enforcement, regime, policy: propaganda, disseminalization, guidelines for the implementation of law and regime, policy on the areas of the State Administration of the Inspector of Government.
5. Information about strategy, planning, industry development planning, sector; information on programs, projects, international cooperation projects in the field of state management of the Government Ombudslaw.
6. The legal system that regulates the disciplinary law and administrative management text is relevant.
7. Information on the project, investment category, bidding, public procurement: List of projects are preparing to invest, projects are deploying, projects are completed; each project needs to have information including: project names, main goals, professional fields, project types, projects, and more. Time of execution, project funding, type of funding, sponsor, project status.
8. The objective of the organization, the individual: The reception of the reflection, the petition of the organization, the individual of the administrative regulation by the rule of law within the state management of the Government of the Government of the Government; the draft text of the rule of law by the Ombudman. The presiding government needs to take on the contributions of the people ' s classes; information on the deadline recepts to the comments, addresses, email of the agency, the unit recepts to the comments; the contributions of the agencies, organizations, individuals according to their provisions. the law.
9. Other information in the field of state management of the Government Inspector Government: Information on specialized statistics (metrics, statistical reports, statistical methods, statistical data analysis, statistical implementation time); career guidance, system of statistics, and other information systems. professional electronics; counseling, dissolving of law under the jurisdiction of the Government Inspection; information on recruitment, selection, information related to training, fostering in and outside the State of Inspection of the Government to be publicly regulated. of the law; articles, in-depth research articles, information on programs, scientific research topics belonging to the fields due to the study of the law. Inspector Government manages; introduce book publications, information, specialized journals of the Inspector Government or of the units of the Government Inspects.
10. Work-related information of cadres, civil officials, officials: Phone contacts, email addresses of unit, cadres, civil officials, officials of units of the Government Inspecship, Inspects of the provinces, ministries, departments, localities.
11. Information Portal transaction information consists of: address, telephone, fax number, official email address for dealing with the organization, individual.
12. Information about the Specialized Inspectors, Inspector-wide.
13. Information about the seminal report; lookup information in the industry; statistical reporting information.
14. Information on Project 137: Defense education, anti-corruption in schools; Project information continues to strengthen the common practice of educating law on complaints, charges in township, ward, town of 2012-2016.
15. ISO 9001:2008 Information of the Government Inspector: Operations of ISO 9001:2008; Plan to Build and apply ISO 9001:2008; updated and disseminable information on ISO 9001:2008.
16. Search for the initiative to reform the administrative procedure.
17. Your opinion poll is read about the Content Portal content.
18. Video Clip Columnist, photo of the activities of the Government Inspector.
20. Other information under the direction or consent of the Leader of the Government Inspects.
21. Information about online public service: Administrative procedures within the area of the field by the Inspector of Government; the portfolio of public administrative services and online public services provided by the Inspector of Government and the units of the Government Inspects. make, specify the level of supply of each service.
22. Foreign Language Information: Foreign Language Information on Function, Mission, Power, and Structure of the Department of Government Inspects and Units of Government Inspects; summary of the process of formation and development of the Vietnam Ombudman; information Contact: address, telephone, fax number, official email address of the unit to contact and receive information; the summary biography and the assignment assignment of the Leader of the Government Inspects; news, events: news articles, activities, issues. relevant to the need for translation of foreign languages within the state management of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government; the administrative procedure has foreign elements, Online public services that foreigners may use must be provided in English for reference. Depending on the possibility and conditions permitted, other information may be selected to provide on the English version of the Portal.
1. The way to provide information: The information sent to post on the Electronic Information Portal is made using electronic mail or other suitable vehicles (USB, CD, DVD, fax, paper text etc.) on the site of the Electronic Portal editorial Board Address. Government Inspector: Centre for Information-Government Inspector D29, new municipality, Chen Tai, Yen, Paper Bridge, Hanoi; Phone: 080 44430; fax number: 080 44430; Email: email@example.com.
2. The agencies, organizations, individuals provide information that must have sufficient information on the unit, organization, surname name, title (if any), email address, telephone number or contact address.
3. For the rule of law, the document serves as executive director, information on the disciplinary statistics of the approved authority, issued by the Leader of the Inspector of Government, in addition to sending the email, the draft unit to send the written document. approved, issued to the Information Center for posting on the Portal.
4. Information Format: Information to post on the Portal Information Portal is formated in accordance with the provisions specified at Decision No. 20 /QĐ-BTTTT on 09/4/2008 by the Minister of Information and Communications on the promulgate of the standard category on application. Information technology in the state agency, specifically: Text: *.doc, *.txt, *.rtf, *.pdf, *.odt; spreadsheet: *.csv, *.xls, *.htm, *.htm, *.pdf, *.ptt, *.ptt, *.gpg, *.gif, *.png; film, sound: *.mpg *.mp3, *.aac, *.asf, *.wma, *.wma, *.wmv, *.ra, *.rm, *.rm, *.rmm, *.avi, *.mov, *.qt; compression of data: *.zip; text format information, spreadsheet, presentation The show uses a Unicode font by TCVN 6909:2001.
5. Time of posting on the Portal: For news, events: no more than 12 administrative hours for domestic news; no more than 24 hours for foreign news since the ongoing operation, the event; for the text of the rule of law and the administrative text of the country. State by Inspector Government issued: no more than 05 working days since the board; for information on strategy, planning, industry development planning, sector, project, investment category, bidding, public procurement: no more than 05 days of work since the end of the year. strategy, planning or project, investment category, approved bidding; for information about research work, scientific subject: not too much, no more information. 20 days of work since the work, the subject is approved and after the work, the subject is obtained; for information, the statistics report: no more than 10 days of work since the statistical information being decided by the Chief Inspector of the Government; for the monthly, quarter, and six-month gross results report: in the first week of the next month for the monthly report; in the first 15 days of the quarter, the next month for the quarterly report, reported six months; during the period. 15 days from the date of the summ’ s conference-final report, the project, the project, the project, the project, the project, the project, the project, the project, a 15-day deadline since the end of the program, the project, the project.
What? 11. Continue and dispose of information
1. Usually the Editorial Board is the clue to the information that is sent to the Portal. Information will be classified, specify the source, content, purpose of information and transfer to the agency, unit, organization, and the relevant individual. The units have a built-in component information page on the Collected Active Portal, receiving information to post on the information page of their unit.
2. The message sent to post on the Portal will be transferred to members of the Editorial Board to approve (if necessary) before being posted to the Portal Information Portal.
3. The feedback sent to the Government Inspector via the Portal Information Portal is sent to the relevant units or please the direction of the Leader of the Inspector of Government in the case of necessity; in the 01-day period of work since receiving the information. Feedback, the Standing Editor of the Editorial Board sends out feedback to you to read; the head of relevant units is responsible for receiving feedback information, organizing information gathering, and providing results or notification of information processing. believe the Editorial Board for a period of no more than 15 days of work since the adoption of the information.
4. The question to the Portal Information Portal on behalf of the columnist and legal counsel within the state management scope of the Inspector Government is set up and periodically transferred to the agencies, organizations, individuals within and outside the relevant sector or applying for the direction, The Director of the Inspector of Government in case of necessity. Depending on the number and nature of the question, the Editorial Board determines the deadline for answers when sending the question.
5. The exchange of information between the Editorial Board with the agencies, the organization, the individual is made in the form of e-mail. In the case of the need for feedback, questions about the law and the complex or related issues of the subfield of the order of the order of 2 or more, the taking of the opinion of the units can be made by request from the leadership of the Qing. The government is responsible for sending information answers by email to the Editorial Board.
6. The Editorial Board is responsible for answering your reading by sending an email or posting a download on the Information Portal at the Ask columnist.
1. Information before posting on the Portal must be evaluated in quality, in the case necessary to be authenticated, added or clarified content by the unit, the individual offering or unit management of the expertise sector; the Editorial Board is responsible for it. Approve the information before posting on the Portal; special cases need to be approved by the Chief Inspector of Government.
2. The writing of the presiding, the road, the policy of the Party and the State, the law of the rule of law on the field of Justice will be published.
3. The following types of information will be denied posting:
a) Information that is unsuitable for the chairman, the path, the policy of the Party, the law of the State;
b) The information has content in the state secret; information has been granted that the decision authority has not yet been publicly available or is common only within the prescribed range;
c) The information is not true;
d) The information does not guarantee quality;
Other information under the rule of law is not posted to the Portal.
What? 13. Update and save information
1. Update the new information done at least 03 times during the day of work, encouraging updating information on the holidays. Timely updates of the posted information but there are changes or births under the direction of the Editorial Board.
2. The login information on the Portal Information Portal is stored in accordance with the provisions of the law on storage.
The sweep of information was posted on the Portal on the information that was made when the information was changed or at the request of the Editorial Board. In the case of necessity, the Editorial Board has the right to ask the units of the Government Inspector to coordinate the information control over the Portal.
The pen-level mode for the author, the owner of the information is posted on the Government Ombudgate Information Portal; the remunuation regime for the person who performs the work relating to information to post on the Portal applicable under state regulation. It ' s about the Royalties Pen, which is about the work, the information that ' s posted on the Portal.
Chapter IV .
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE UNITS
1. Unity of infrastructure management, ensure technical work to operate and maintain the regular operation of the Portal under regulation at paragraph 1 Article 3, paragraph 1 Article 4 and Article 5 of this Regulation; study, proposed site planning, upgrade of infrastructure, So floor and engineering to improve the quality, efficiency of the Gateway Information Portal, step by step with the information technology application plan in the activities of state agencies and the development of the Government of the Electronic Government.
2. As Permanent to the Editorial Board.
3. Host, in collaboration with the Office of Government Inspects Research, proposes a plan to secure the facilities for the operation of the Portal.
4. Coordinate with the Office of the Annual Funding Accounting from the state budget source to maintain the operation and development of the Portal.
What? 17. The responsibility of the units of the Government Inspector
1. Charge of Supply, Information Processing:
a) A full, precise, and timely provision of information, data on the areas of the functional range, the duty of the unit as specified in Article 8, 9, 10 of this Regulation, or at the request of the Editorial Board.
b) The organization collects information and sends information that answers your feedback read or information about the feedback processing process in the specified deadline at 3 Article 11 This Regulation.
c) Coordinated to answer the question, ask for a solution to your law to read to the Portal Information Portal to answer and advise the law within the field of the unit's management by regulation at paragraph 4 Article 11 of this Regulation.
d) active or at the request of the Editorial Board to review the laws of law, administrative procedures, career guidance information, electronic patterns, specialized statistics, and other information within the range of functions, tasks assigned.
So frequently the information that introduced the unit on the Site of the Government Inspector, the telephone book, the address of the unit, the officer's address, the public was posted on the Portal. Change.
e) Coordinate with the Information Center to integrate or link online public services under the unit's implementation to the Portal Information Portal by law.
g) For the rule of law that is written by the Government Inspector of the Government to have the authority to enact or the Inspector of Government issued under jurisdiction, the unit assigned to the drafting holder is responsible for providing text draft records to be provided by the Government. posted comments on the Portal Information Portal and provide text after being issued for updates to the law-defined text database.
h) The project management unit is responsible for providing the content of the project (project name, main objective, professional field, project type, implementation time, type of funding, sponsors), investment categories and the deployment progress of the project, the product of the project. has been recused; the decision to invest, the decision to approve the bidding plan, to announce the tender and the results of bidding under the State regulations of bidding.
2. The first task of providing information for the head cadres provides the unit's information (the unit case does not have a combined administrative work charge, and the person in charge of the unit's total administrative work); the supervisor, to check out the implementation of the first mission according to the provisions of this Regulation.
3. The Prime Minister of the units is accountable to the Inspector General of Government on the information content, data provided by the unit's head cadres for the Portal.
What? 18. The responsibility of the head cadres provides information
1. The employer collects, provides information that is in the unit's responsibility, in the event that the employer reports the unit chief of information about the provision of information to post on the Portal under the provisions of this Regulation.
2. General, timely reporting the unit chief of your responses read; in coordination with the unit of the unit delivered in response to feedback, ask your law to read; in coordination with the Editorial Board in responding to feedback, asks your response to the report. Read.
3. The master scrutines the unit to introduce the unit on the recommendation of the Government Inspector, the unit's phone book, and promptly inform the Editorial Board when the detection of errors or changes.
4. Coordinate with the Editorial Board in the inspection, authentication of information related to the news, the article within the field of management of the unit.
5. Respont to the unit chief for ensuring the provision of the unit's information to the Portal.
What? 19. The responsibility of the Office of Government Inspects
In function, the mission is delivered, ensuring the source of financial funding, the proposed physical basis of the Information Center that has been approved by the Chief Inspector of Government to the Portal Information Portal, maintenance, upgrade, maintenance maintenance, maintenance, and maintenance. make sure that it works all the time and safety.
Chapter V. .
What? 20. Khen reward and processing violation
1. The organization and the individual perform the task of providing information and maintaining the activity of the Portal Information Portal will be reviewed annually according to the regulation.
2. Organization and individuals have behavior violations of information on information on the Portal, obstruct the provision of information by regulation, or to influence the operation of the Portal, depending on the extent of the breach to be reviewed, processed under the rules of the information. the law.
What? 21. Organization to execute
1. The Center for Presiding Information, in coordination with the Chief Minister of the Bureau, the unit of the Government Ombudman carrying out this Regulation, annually, the assessment, the report of the Inspector General of the Government.
2. In the course of execution if there is a matter of arise, entanged, relevant units that reflect on the time of the Information Center, the Government Inspector to submit the Inspector General of Government to review, add, modify.