AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Number: 60 /2012/TT-BNPTNT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, November 9, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Regulations on principles, methods of determining forest area.
in the area of service that pays the forest environment service
Base of Protocol 01 /2008/NĐ-CP 03/01/2008 of the Government rules the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development; United States Digital Protocol. 75 /2009/NĐ-CP October 10, 2009 The Government on Amendment Control of Article 3, Protocol 01 /2008/NĐ-CP June 3, 2008 of the Government;
Base of Protocol 99 /2010/NĐ-CP September 24, 2010 of the Government on Policy Expenditure Policy;
At the suggestion of the Chief of Science, Technology and the Environment,
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development issued a prescribed policy of principle, the method of determining the forested area in the basin serving the area of the forest environment.
This information regulates the principle, the method of determining the forest area in the basin serving the cost of the forest environment by regulation at the Digital Protocol. 99 /2010/NĐ-CP On September 24, 2010, the Government of the Government on Policy of Expenditure Itself paid the environment for regulatory services and maintained water resources for manufacturing and social life; protecting the land, limiting erosion and repayment of the lake, the riverbed, the stream on the territory of the Republic. "The Socialist Republic of Vietnam".
It applies to institutions, organizations, domestic individuals; the Vietnamese residing abroad; the organization and individual foreign individuals are involved in the operation of determining forest area in the basin.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The basin is a natural area bounded by a watershed that receives water falling and converts on a stream of rivers, streams, marshes, lakes, defined by the closed boundary line according to the watershed from the watershed point of the basin; in each basin can be found. including many smaller basins called sub-basins.
2. The output point of the basin is the main surface drainage of the basin as: the main flush point of the hydroelectric dam, the water point of the clean water-water plant or the industrial production facility which uses water directly from the watershed water source.
3. The high-density numerical model is the model expressed by the constant number of changes of ground height in the space used as input data of the process processing of the watershed boundary.
1. System mapping system according to Vietnamese standard VN2000.
2. The map ratio applies to the scale of the basin area as follows:
a) The basin has an area of less than 10,000 ha: 1/ 10,000 map ratio or 1/5,000.
b) The basin has an area of 10,000 hectares to 100,000 ha: a map ratio of 1/25,000.
c) The basin has an area of over 100,000 hectares to 500,000 ha: a map ratio of 1/50,000.
d) The basin covers an area greater than 500,000 hectares: the map ratio of 1/100,000.
1. Define the basin attached to the implementation of a policy of paying forest environment service at Decree. 99 /2010/NĐ-CP The Government of the Forest Service on 24 September 2010 provides services to objects using forest environmental services such as hydroelectric production facilities, clean water production, industrial production.
2. The identification of the basin must ensure objectiation, science and public, transparency.
3. For rivers, streams that are located on the territory of Vietnam and other countries, it only determines the area within the territory of Vietnam.
1. Define the basin by the topographic map as follows:
a) Display on the computer map screen that has the ratio consistent with the area of the basin by dedicated software;
b) represents the output point coordinates of the basin on the topographic map;
c) Khohe draws watershed boundaries starting from the point of output along the watershed line in the corner of the corner until returning to the output point of the basin into a closed line. In the case of a portion of the basin outside the territory of Vietnam, the boundary draws on both sides of the output point until it meets the national border.
2. Identification of the basin by a high-degree numerical model as follows:
a) Check out and calibrate the high-degree digitization model to ensure the accuracy and reference frame in accordance with the regulation at Article 4 of this Smart;
b) Display the output point coordinates of the basin on the high-level digitization model;
c) Define the watershed boundary by specialized functions in GIS software.
3. Identilocate the area and other basic characteristics of the basin.
1. The map used to determine the forest area in the basin is the digital map with the accuracy and reference frame in accordance with the regulation at Article 4 of this Smart, including the minimum data classes: watershed boundaries; local administrative boundaries; forest status.
2. The spouse ranks the prescribed maps at paragraph 1 of this, retriever and statistical area of the forest according to the administrative unit (commune, district, province) and subtractable of forest origin (natural forests, plantations).
3. The forest area of a province in the basin is located on the site of many provinces or districts in the basin located on the site of many districts in a province that changes over 10% from the published area, and the site is determined to redefine the forest. in the basin.
1. The Provincial Forest Protection and Development Fund or the Department of Agriculture and PTNT for the unestablished Local Forest Protection and Development Fund has a responsibility to define the watershed and forest area in the basin located within the administrative boundaries of the site. The Provincial People's Committee approved it.
2. The Central Forest Protection and Development Fund is responsible for determining the watershed and forest area located on the administrative site from the two provinces onwards, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development approved.
3. Cost of execution by regulation at point a, paragraph 2, Article 15 and Article 23 Decree 99 /2010/NĐ-CP September 24, 2010 of the Government on Policy of Expenditures of Environmental Services.
1. This message came into effect from December 25, 2012.
2. In the course of execution if there is an entanging, agency, organization, individuals reflect on the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development for consideration, resolve.
Hà jun Tuan