Number: 50 /2012/TT-BGTVT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 19, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Regulation on management reception and disposal of liquid waste available from the
Seaship at the seaport of Vietnam
The Vietnam Maritime Code base on June 14, 2005 and execs of the guidelines;
The Environmental Protection Law Base on November 29, 2005 and the execs of instructions;
Base of Protocol 51 /2008/NĐ-CP April 22, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Transport;
Base of Protocol 21 /2012/NĐ-CP March 21, 2012 of the Government on Port Authority Management and Maritime Stream;
The International Convention of the International Convention on the Prevention of Pollution Caused By 1973, modified by Protocol 1978 (Marpol Convention 73/78);
At the suggestion of the Director of the Vietnam Maritime Service and the State Department of the Environment;
The Minister of Transport for Transport issued a regulatory of regulations on Marketing Management and disposal of petroleum waste from shipping in Vietnam ' s seaport, Vietnam.
1. This information specifies the management of the reception and disposal of liquid waste from the sea ship in the port of Vietnam.
2. The management of the reception and disposal of liquid waste from the vessel must comply with the provisions of this and other relevant legislation. In the case of an international treaty, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is another regulated member with the provisions of this Smart, which applies the provisions of that international treaty.
It applies to organizations, Vietnamese and foreign individuals who are involved in the management of the receiving and handling of the liquid waste from the sea ship in the port of Vietnam.
In this message the words below are understood as follows:
1. Seaship is the ship or other portable floating structures that specialize in sea activity.
2. Liquid waste from the ocean liner is the liquid and oil waste that comes from the machinery of the machinery of the chamber, the sanitation of the oil ship, the sanitation of the fuel oil, the oil, the oil, the leaking oil, the leaking oil, the water from the safe and the oil, the water that is in the oil and oil.
3. Reception Media is the specialized vehicles to take on the liquid waste that has oil from the vessel, including the waterway, car car or container that can take on the liquid-free liquid from the vessel, the pipeline system with a standard standard of spades under section 2.2.3 Chapter 2. Part 3 of the United States Census of Marine Pollization Prevention Systems (QCVN 26 :2010/BGTVT) and a suitable designation of 13 Annex I of the Marpol Convention 73/78.
4. Oil-based Liquid Waste Processing is the process of using technological solutions, techniques intended to transform, eliminate, insulate, destroy or destroy properties, the harmful component of the liquid waste that has oil (including recycling, consumption, burning, co-processing, isolation, isolation) with purpose. It ' s ultimately not a bad effect on the environment and human health.
5. Management reception and disposal of liquid waste from the ocean liner. are activities related to the reception, temporary storage, transport, disposal and disposal of liquid waste that has oil from marine operations at the South Vietnamese seaport:
6. Active/ballast Activity are the operations of the tanker while carrying the cargo, or when running into the ballast.
7. Oil is oil in any form, including crude oil, oil, oil, oil, oil, and petroleum products that have been filtered and included in Appendix I of this Smart.
REGULATION ON MANAGEMENT RECEPTION AND DISPOSAL OF LIQUID AND OIL WASTE FROM THE OCEAN LINER
1. The seaport, the harbour must equip the receiving vehicle or the liquid waste disposal station with the oil if the activities are as follows:
a) Continue to receive the crude oil vessel that immediately before the port was made to run an overrun flight of no more than 72 hours or no more than 1,200 nautical miles;
b) Continue to receive the non-crude oil tanker with an average number of more than 1,000 tons in one day;
c) There are ship repair workshops or have a safe toilet equipment;
d) To receive the ships with the safe;
e) Go on to receive other vessels that have water and oil and other scum that are not allowed to be discharged into the sea;
) Take a bucket of goods that the oil drogs from the mixed cargo ships ca n' t fire out to the sea.
2. For the seaport, the port of the specified object at paragraph 1 This has not yet equipped the receiving vehicle or the liquid waste disposal station with oil from the ship, which must have a portfolio of organizations, the individual providing the receiving service and disposal of liquid waste. Of course, there is oil from the Port Authority in the supply area.
1. The organizations, individuals who carry out the operation to receive and dispose of liquid waste from ships must be licensed to administer hazardous waste management under regulations at Articles 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and Article 14 of the Digital Information Administration. 12 /2011/TT-BTNMT April 14, 2011 (later known as Digital News) 12 /2011/TT-BTNMT ) of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Regulation Management of hazardous Waste Management.
2. After each execution, the liquid waste treatment has oil:
a) For the organization, the individual has the means of receiving and the liquid waste disposal system that has its head in the port area: it is responsible for reporting the results of the delivery and handling of the Maritime Port Authority in the area according to the Number 2 which is accompanied by this Information;
b) For the organization, individuals without a liquid waste disposal system with oil in the port area, it is responsible for reporting the results of liquid waste to the Port of the Maritime Service in the area according to Form 02 with evidence from hazardous waste.
1. organizations, individuals with the need to carry out the receiving operation, handling the liquid waste available at the seaport, the Vietnamese harbour directly filed 1 (a) file or sent through the postal route to the Regional Maritime Port Authority. The profile consists of:
a) The announcement of the implementation of the operation, which handles the liquid waste available from the sea ship by Type 03, is attached to this.
b) The practice of conduct management of hazardous waste provided by the competent authority (a copy of evidence);
c) A wastewater discharge permit in the water resource due to a licensed authority (a copy with a certificate).
2. Presentation and processing:
The port of navigation at the area receives records, numbers check, file component, receipt of receipt and date of repayment results according to regulation:
a) The case of the filing directly, if the file is incomplete by regulation, returns the profile and the organization guidelines, the individual fining the filing under the stipulation at one Article;
b) The case of receiving the case through the postal system, if the filing is incomplete at the stipulation of this Article, the Maritime Port Authority in the area instructs the completion of a 1-day slowest document since the date received the case;
c) Slow 2 (two) of working days, since the date of receiving sufficient records in accordance with this Article 1 Article, Maritime Port Authority in the region has a notification text for the organization, the individual performing the receiving operation, handling the liquid waste of oil at the North Vietnamese port. According to number 04, this is the fourth.
1. The sea ship into the port must meet the full requirements of regulations at Articles 49, 50, 51, 52, 54 of the Digital Protocol. 21 /2012/NĐ-CP March 21, 2012 by the Government on the management of seaport and maritime flow (later called the Digital Protocol) 21 /2012/NĐ-CP).
2. The sea ship into the seaport must declare about the amount of liquid waste available on the ship in section 16 of the Common Edition under Form 03 issued by Protocol No. 21 /2012/ND-CP, The announcement was made at the same time as the ship's procedure in the harbour.
3. Seaboard has a requirement for the means of receiving and handling liquid waste oil that has to declare to the Maritime Port at the area at the Joint Report-Pattern 03, section 21, Protocol No. 21 /2012/NĐ-CP.
4. Liquid waste delivery plan with oil in the seaport area, the harbour where the train arrives must be sent directly or through the postal system for the Maritime Port in the area by Form 27, United States Census. 21 /2012/NĐ-CP.
5. For oil ships the total capacity from 150 GT onwards and any other ship that has total capacity from the 400 GT onwards must be equipped with the 1st-I-based oil-engine Japan; the oil ship has total capacity from 150 GT to the right to equip the II-active Japanese Japanese diaries. Ballast (prescribed at Annex I of the Marpol Convention 73/78). This journal must be fully documented and presented to the authorities when required.
6. Serious transfer of the transfer of liquid waste from shipping to the means of reception when it is not agreed by the Maritime Port Authority in the area.
7. For ocean ships to the seaports at which there is no means of receiving the oil-based liquid waste and no unit category is allowed to perform the operation to take on the oil-based liquid waste, which must retain the liquid waste of oil on board and execute. The navigation of the Port Authority in the area.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GOVERNING BODIES, THE ORGANIZATION, THE INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED IN THE RECEPTION MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSAL OF LIQUID WASTE FROM THE OCEAN LINER.
1. Command the Maritime Ports at the staging area and inspect the management of the reception management and disposal of liquid waste from the sea ship at the seaport.
2. Host, in collaboration with the Environment Directorate-the Ministry of Natural Resources and the Environment Organization for the implementation, inspection, monitoring of the implementation of this Information.
3. General and report the Department of Transport, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment periodically once a year. The time of the report is dated to December 31 annually according to the denominated number 06.
1. Check, direct monitoring of the reception, handling of the liquid waste available to the seaports prescribed at Article 4 of this Smart.
2. Notice and facilitate the organization, individuals, marine ships that meet the full requirements at Article 5, Article 7 of this is engaged in the operation to receive and dispose of the liquid waste from the ship.
3. Coordinate with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment, supervised by its specialty in implementing the regulation in this Notice for the management operation of receiving and handling liquid waste from ships.
4. Create conditions for seaboats with the need for liquid waste to have oil to proceed with regulation.
5. A tracking and filing scheme on the management situation receiving and treating the liquid waste every year. The dosages must be fully informed about the time, the number of times that the treatment of liquid waste has oil, the volume of liquid waste that has processed oil. The management of the management activity continues and handles the annual oil-based waste of liquid form 01 with this message.
a) For the seaport with an oil-based liquid waste disposal system, the filing must have an observational record, or an analysis of the environmental quality of the agency with authority under the existing regulations of the Environmental Protection Law;
b) For the seaport without the oil-based liquid waste disposal system, the filing must be subject to regulatory hazardous waste by regulation at the U.S. Census. 12 /2011/TT-BTNMT.
6. Watch the management of the management situation and dispose of the liquid waste available at the port of the sea to the regulatory authorities when checked and stored at the Port Authority of the Maritime Service at a minimum of five years since the end of the window.
7. General and update of the portfolio of organizations, individuals eligible to participate in the operation to receive and dispose of the liquid waste available from the sea ship; provide this category for seaports, docks, and sea ships for the first time to port.
8. Notice and guide the waste of liquid waste available to the seaship to the port mentioned at 7 Article 7 of this Information.
9. Report of the liquid waste management situation with oil from the shipping area of its area to the Vietnam Maritime Service every six months. The period reported before June 20 and December 20 annually according to the Form 05 included this.
This message has been in effect since February 15, 2013.
Chief of the Department, Chief Inspector of the Department, the Chief of the Department, the Director of the Vietnam Maritime Service, the Vietnam Post, Chairman of the People's Committee of the provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee, and the organizations, the relevant individuals responsible for the enforcement of the private government. Hey.
The La rose.