MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Number: 31 /2012/TT-BYT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, December 20, 2012
IT ' S SMART
Clinical pharmaceutical activity in the hospital
Base of Protocol 63 /2012/NĐ-CP August 31, 2012 of the Government stipulated the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
At the suggestion of the Director of the Bureau of Management, cure him.
The Minister of Health has issued a Clinical Operations Guide in the hospital.
This information instructs clinical and clinical activities in hospitals with the Faculty of Pharmacology with a prescribed structure.
1. Pharmacology is a practice in the field of health sciences, in which the pharmacist performs drug counseling roles, helps optimize treatment regimen; while performing a role to provide information, counseling, instruction, and guidance. It ' s safe, it ' s rational, effective for medical staff and for the sick.
2. Clinical pharmacists are pharmacists who work in clinical and clinical medicine at the facilities of the disease, cure; drug counseling, treatment, and guidelines for medical staff and for the patient.
CLINICAL DEPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
The pharmacist in charge of the clinical pharmacy is the university pharmacist and must meet one of the following three conditions:
1. Continuous training and clinical certificate of clinical practice.
2. Clinical training in clinical pharmaceutical orientation.
3. Training from the University of Pharmacology.
1. Human Resources:
a) The clinical pharmacist must be trained and updated regularly to the treatment guidelines of Vietnam, of the world, the relevant medical documentation, scientific matters, technology serving clinical practice;
b) Clinical pharmacists must be attending scientific seminars, specialized classes for access to clinicians in the country, regions and in the world.
2. Physical basis:
a) Equipment: there must be computer systems, internet networking, printer, fax machine, phone;
b) The table, the work seat, the bookcase;
c) Document, book, newspaper, journal, software for scientific information: there must be a minimum of documents, books, newspapers, magazines, software-information lookup software that must be included in Appendix 1 issued with this message.
CLINICAL MISSION OF CLINICAL PHARMACIST
The clinical pharmacist has the following general duties:
1. Participate in the analysis, assess the situation of use;
2. Participate in consultation during the construction of the unit ' s drug catalog, which gives an opinion or providing information based on evidence of which drugs should enter or remove from the drug portfolio to ensure the goal of using safe, reasonable and effective drug use;
3. Participate in the construction of specialized processes related to drug use: drug phase process (used for pediatric specialization, oncologist, artificial nurseries), treatment guides, technical processes of the disease. the hospital;
4. Participation in the monitoring process used for drugs in the category (including drugs with a narrow treatment, many serious side effects, antibiotics, special transmative drugs (pediatric specialist, oncologist), medications that require protection and treatment. special management) led by the Director of the Hospital on the basis of the Advisory Board of the Medication and Treatment Society;
5. Guide and monitor the use of drugs in the hospital;
6. Drug information for sick people and medical cadres: clinical pharmacists update information about drug use, new drug information, medical alert information sent to medical cadres and to the sick person in various forms such as: direct, text, billboards and other forms of medicine. The hospital, the email, the pictures, the directions, the information pages.
7. Training, clinical training: pharmacists planning, preparing documents, updating knowledge of use for doctors, pharmacists, nursing, technicians, students of their unit. The plan and content must be approved by the Hospital Director;
8. Report periodically, quarterly, yearly and report mutations at the request of the Board of Directors, Drug Council and Treatment: Clinical Pharmacology reports the use of drugs at the session of the Drug Council and Treatment or the unit ' s delivery, the have an opinion in the cases of drug use unsuitable;
9. Watch, monitor the harmful response of the drug (ADR) and be the clue to the harmful reactions of the drug at the unit according to the current regulation;
10. Participate in activities, scientific research, especially studies related to the issue of safe drug use-rationing, quality improvement issues, and improving clinical pharmaceutical efficiency, study of clinical drug use;
11. Participate in the medical seminar on drugs, in particular in cases of severe illness, the need for special medication, who is infected with an antidrug infection;
12. Join the periodic clinical case at the clinical department, at the hospital;
13. closely monitoring compliance with the procedure of drug use has been approved by the Medication and Treatment Council and the Director of the Hospital approved;
14. Participate in the construction and implementation of the treatment monitoring process through monitoring of blood medication (TDM) in hospitals that have TDM deployment conditions.
The clinical pharmacist is involved in the disease and analysis of the drug use of the sick. Depending on the conditions of each hospital, each hospital will select the clinical and human subjects who need priority to deploy clinical practice practices. For each patient, the clinical pharmacist must perform the following four task groups:
1. exploit the patient ' s information (including the exploitation of information on the disease and conduct an interview directly directly):
a) the history of use;
b) Summary of the clinical and clinical results are already available.
2. Consider the drugs prescribed to sick people (during the course of the hospital bed with the doctor and review the warrants in the medical records, prescription):
c) Choice of medicine;
d) Use the pathology of the sick person: the dose, the usage distance, the time used, the sugar, the medication on special objects, the time for the medication;
Drug interactions need attention;
e) The harmful response of the drug.
After completing the process of reviewing the prescribed drugs for the sick, if there is a problem involving drug use, the clinical pharmacist trades with the treatment doctor to optimize the use of the drug use while filling out the analysis sample. The drug on the disease person (prescribed at Appendix 2 (including Annex 2A and Annex 2B) is issued with this message. In the case of necessity, the chief of the department of medicine requires the direction of the direction.
3. Guide to the use of the medicine for nursing.
4. Coordinate with the treatment physician to provide information information to the sick person about what needs to be noted during the drug use process.
ACCOUNTABILITY IN CLINICAL OPERATION
1. Recruit and train clinical pharmacists.
2. The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacology and the implementation of the specific task of clinical pharmacy in accordance with the conditions of the hospital's Director of the Hospital approx; the personnel and site of the equipment and equipment for clinical pharmaceutical operations.
3. Instructions of clinical sciences, clinical sciences, antibacterial science and faculties, related rooms with the Faculty of Pharmacy to perform clinical pharmaceutical activity.
1. Take responsibility and coordinate closely with the clinical and subclinical faculties to deploy the clinical operation.
2. Build a mission and monitor the clinical pharmacists to deploy clinical pharmacy.
3. The annual, annual, or groundbreaking periodic report on the clinical operation to send the Director of the Hospital.
Presiding, in collaboration with the Faculty of Pharmacy, Clinical Sciences, Clinical Sciences to build a plan to deploy clinical and clinical operations.
1. Coordinate closely with the Faculty of Pharmacy for the deployment of clinical activity. The treatment of the physician is coordinating with the clinical pharmacists to perform clinical and clinical activities.
2. Host the clinical pharmacist to participate in the specialist seminar when necessary.
1. Do the tasks stipulated at Article 5, Article 6 of this Information and the Clinical Work Plan is approved by the Director of the Hospital.
2. perform other tasks led by the Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy.
What? 12 The effect of execution.
It has been in effect since 4 February 2013.
The Director of the Bureau of Management, is responsible for organizing the implementation of this information.
In the course of implementation if there is difficulty, entangrium, units, localities need to be reflected in time to the Ministry of Health (Bureau of Management, cure) to be guided, reviewed and resolved.