MINISTER OF SECURITY
Number: 10 /2013/TT-BCA
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, February 22, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Q the details of the details of some of the things N 90 /2010/NE! - CP
August 18, 2010 - The national database of the population.
Base of Protocol 77 /2009/NĐ-CP the date 1 5/9/2009 regulation of function, mission, power and t-structure socket function of the Ministry of Public Security;
Base of Protocol 90 /2010/ND-CP the date 1 August 8, 2010 regulations on the National Agency for Population Data (later abbreviated as Decree No. 90/20) 1 0/ND-CP);
On the recommendation of the Chief Directorate General of the Police Department Why? It ' s about order, social security.
The Minister of Public Security issued the details of the implementation of some of the provisions of the decree Stain. 90 /2010/ND-CP the date 1 August 8, 2010 Regulation of National Data Facility on d Yes. Settle down Oh,
It provides specific regulation of the collection, update, exploitation, and management of citizens ' information in the National Database of Population Data.
This information applies to:
1. The management units, which operate the National Database for the Population;
2. All units, local units.
3. The organization, organization, and individual are involved in the construction, collection, update, management, exploitation of the National Database of Population.
COLLECT, UPDATE, EXPLOIT AND MANAGE YOUR INFORMATION.
CITIZENS IN THE NATIONAL DATABASE OF RESIDENTIAL POPULATION
1. The database for citizens and databases of residential databases of the National Database for Civil Security, which is believed to be educated and updated regularly by law.
2. The country's national database of residential information has the following information on residence and the following common citizenship: The portrait (which has not recorded a portrait for the person under the age of 14); they and their names; dates, months, years of birth; the number of people's proof, the date of grade, grade; sex; Birthplace; country; ethnicity; religion; nationality; passport number, date issued, junior level; academic qualifications; academic qualifications; professional practice; marital status; marital status; permanent residence; residence; surname and name, nationality of father, mother, wife, wife, wife, wife. the husband; and they and the name of the host, the relationship with the owner, the number of them for the household.
1. Information brew a citizen from the Database on the Passport Database is collected, updated to the National Database of Nations: Number of passports, dates, agencies.
2. The specified information at this 1 Article is to be collected by the epiatography in the passport-level work or from the Electronic Database on the passport.
3. The passport-level unit and the database management of the passport are responsible for providing information to the collection department, updating citizens ' information into the National Database of Nations.
1. Citizens ' information such as personal tax code, health insurance cards, academic qualifications, technical expertise, profession, workplaces, t-work, and more. What? The state of marriage is collected, updated to the National Database on the basis of connectivity, sharing data from the database system c. brew a body, organized with the National Center for National Data.
2. Citizens have the right and responsibilities of providing, suppleming the information of themselves to update the National Database on the Statutory Population.
3. The owner is responsible for providing, suppleming the information of those in the household to update the National Database on the Statutory Population.
4. As citizens provide the information of themselves and the person in the household to update the National Database on the population must publish documents that have a legal value as an update base, adjust to that information.
5. The collection of information provided by the citizens on the issued pattern is accompanied by this message.
1. The number of individual identities is a natural sequence of 12 digits, established from the National Database of Nations, granting each Vietnamese citizen and associated with that person from birth to death, not repeating in others, using to define data on citizen identity. other data about citizens, used in trading papers, travel and being offered to competent authorities for use in state management activities.
The number of personal titles managed by the Ministry of Public Security across the country.
2. The Bureau of Registered Police, resident management and national data on the population carry out the management and level of individual designation by regulation at this Notice and other provisions of the relevant law.
1. Citizens ' information in the National Database of the Population is adjusted when there is a change or detection of errors, confusion, and additions to the missing information.
2. District Security, District, Town Oh, The city of the province (later abbreviated as the Public Safety District) where citizens registered their own. g Do you have the authority to adjust, b? socket It ' s a citizen ' s information.
1. The Bureau of Registered Police, resident management and national data on the unionated population management of the National Population Database; administration, operates the entire operation of the National Database system on the population.
2. The provincial capital, the Central City of Central (later abbreviated as the Provincial Security) managed the Database on the Population of its locality; qu. Bitch. n nn, operating the entire operation of the local population database and data transmission of the National Center for National Data in the Department of Public Security.
3. District Security manages the Database Management on its local population; direction and ph of the country. Stain. i Hes p with the Public Security, ward, town (later abbreviated as Public Security) to collect, update, adjust, add information to the citizens to the National Database and transmit data on the Centre for Population Database at Provincial Security.
1. The Director of the Bureau of Police Registry, resident management and national data on the population management of the exploitation, provision of information, statistics, aggregation of information content on residential information within the country.
2. The Director of the Provincial Public Administration manages the exploitation, providing information, statistics, aggregation of content information content within the management department.
3. The Chief Justice of the district manages the exploitation, providing information, statistics, aggregation of information about the population within the management district.
Vassa Uh ... - III
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SECURITY OF UNITS, LOCAL IN COLLECTION,
UPDATE AND MANAGE THE NATIONAL DATABASE OF THE POPULATION.
1. The cadres are tasked with updating, adjusting, compleming the citizens ' information in the National Database of Responsable:
a) Check the information about the citizens, file the tracking, enter the data and return the document to the assigned site.
b) Preserve, secure information, relevant documents; no repairs, bleach, and more. Fuck. or damage the document, information, and must be responsible for the accuracy, full of the imported data, the kink. Hey. Report by regulations.
2. The unit chief is given an update, adjusted, suppleming the citizens ' information in the National Database of d. Yes. Responsible residence:
a) Check it out. What? Citizens ' information is entered into the National Database.
b) The organization updates, regulates, adds citizens ' information to the National Database of Nations.
c) The filing of the filing, document serving updated, adjusted, suppleming the citizens ' information to the National Database of Population.
1. Presiding, in coordination with the relevant units for the Ministry of Public Security Building the National Database of the Population.
2. Construction, the proposal granted authority to enact construction processes, collect, update, maintain and exploit the National Database's Database.
3. In collaboration with the Directorate General Construction of the People's Public Security Forces proposing model organization, payroll, policy mode, training, human resources response requirements for construction personnel, management of national databases of the country.
4. In collaboration with Logistics General-Engineering, Department of Finance proposes k i The cost, the equipment, the equipment, the facilities for building and maintaining the National Database.
5. Guidelines, Provincial Security tests in the construction, collection, update, database management of local residents.
1. The Directorate General of Construction of the People's Security Forces is responsible for coordinating with the Chief Administrative Officer of the Order of the Order, the social safety that builds the fostering plan, training personnel each step in response to the requirement of the staff to carry out the construction, management of the facility. National data department data. to Nationwide.
2. The General Logistics-Engineering is responsible for presiding, in coordination with the General Directorate of Administrative Management of the Order, safety x. Oh, conference guides, local units of engineering, technology in the construction of the National Database; the guidance of security assurance, safety of information to the National Database System.
3. I've got Security. to The yoke provides information on the passport of the citizens of the country. 90 /2010/ND-CP for the unit to collect, update, manage the National Database on the population to update citizens ' information into the National Database of Nations.
4. Other related units of the function, their mission c ... Boob The responsibility for building support, providing information about the population serving the construction, gathering, updating, management of the National Database of the population.
1. Plot: Brew The people of the population are provincial and presiding, in coordination with departments, departments, and sectors of the site, and the management of the database on the population of the province.
2. The proposal for training, restitution of the staff staff response requests for construction, collection, update, management of the Population Database.
3. Hosting, managing, exploiting, handling local population information.
1. Implementing the implementation of the Agency for residential data under the management district under direction, the guidance of the Provincial Security; staff for the project. Brew The people granted the foundation of the local population to the local population.
2. The organization collects, updates on the population to the National Database on Local Population; directed, instructs the Social Security to collect, provide information about the population to the District Security to update the National Database on the Population.
3. The proposal for training, restitution of the staff staff response requests for construction, collection, update, management of the National Database on the local population.
4. Hosting, managing, exploiting, handling local population information.
1. Implementing data collection for the national database system on the population according to the program, the plan has been approved by the District Security and is responsible for the accuracy of these information.
2. Exploitation of information about the population within the local area of management.
It has been in effect since 10 April 2013.
1. The Chief Directorate General of the Chief Administrative Officer of the Order, Social Security is responsible for guidance, examining the implementation of this Information.
2. The Chief Minister, Chief of the Department, Director of the Department of Public Security, the Central City of the Central Committee, Director of the Department of Fire and Fire Department and the organization, the individual is responsible for this private practice.
In the course of execution, if there is difficulty, entanged, Public Security, local reporting on the Ministry (through General C) Stop. It ' s the administrative management of order, social security, in time to take the lead. /.