MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Number: 11 /2013/TT-BYT
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, April 8, 2013
IT ' S SMART
The guide specifies a valid certificate for food that has been processed in packaging; food additiation;
the quality of food processing support; packaging materials, direct contact instruments with food and food.
Standard Law School and Technical Standards on June 29, 2006 and Number Protocol 127 /2007/ND-CP August 1, 2007 of the Government on the Detailed Regulation Implementation of certain provisions of the Standards Law and Technical Regulation;
The Product Quality Law Base, which was November 21, 2007, and Number Protocol 132 /2008/NĐ-CP December 31, 2008, of the Government Regulation Law enforcement of certain provisions of the Law Quality Law, goods;
Food Safety Law Base on June 17, 2010 and Number Protocol 38 /2012/NĐ-CP April 25, 2012 of the Government Regulation details the implementation of some of the provisions of the Food Safety Law;
Base of Protocol 63 /2012/NĐ-CP August 31, 2012 of the Government stipulated the function, mandate, jurisdiction and organizational structure of the Ministry of Health;
At the request of the Bureau of Food Safety;
The Minister of Health issued a guidate of instructs the organization to demonstrate a valid certification for food that has been processed in packaging; food additiation; food-processing support; packaging materials, direct contact instruments with food.
1. This information guides the requirements, sequence, procedures that specify a valid certificate for food that has been processed packaging, food additive, food processing support, packaging materials, direct contact instruments with food already available. The corresponding technical standard (later called the product); the responsibility of the receiving agency and the specified contract certification organization.
2. The case of international treaties, agreements, mutual consent agreements between Vietnam and the countries, regions, territories associated with acknowledging the outcome of evaluation of the organization ' s suitcases assessment of the designated fit of the designated consignor to the LIT. This applies the rules of international treaties, treaties, agreements.
In this Information, the words below are understood as follows:
1. The contract certification organization is designated as the organization that meets the regulatory requirements at Article 3 of this index and is designated by the Ministry of Health to perform product certification in accordance with the corresponding technical standard serving the state management requirement.
2. acknowledging the result of a valid certificate of state authority, the organization, individuals operating in Vietnam accept the result of a valid certification outcome due to the organization's assessment of the suitactions of the country, the other territory.
REQUIREMENTS, SEQUENCING, REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND DESIGNATION OF A VALID CERTIFICATE ORGANIZATION.
1. Being established by the rule of law, which functions as active in the field of certification.
2. Registered and received by the General Directorate of Quality Measures Quality-Ministry of Science and Technology Level certification of the field of certification activities by law on the quality of the product, goods.
3. Expert review:
There are at least 05 the official payroll assessment (the official or the contract contracting for 12 months or more or the contract for the contract does not specify the deadline) and meets the following requirements:
a) There is a degree of graduate degree of graduate degree, with expertise in accordance with the field of evaluation, certification, including at least 03 professionals with a work experience of 03 years or more;
b) There is evidence to complete the annual training classes on food safety organised by the Food Safety Bureau.
4. There are sufficient technical, text-appropriate documentation with the required regulations applicable to the corresponding product and the certification process in accordance with the corresponding technical standard.
1. The organization meets the requirements at Article 3 of this message when there is a need to participate in a valid certification activity on the product, register the registration filing and deposit 1 (a) file on the Department of Food Safety, the Ministry of Health.
2. Registration profile includes:
a) The proposed application specifies a valid certification organization for the prescribed product at Annex 1 issued by this Information;
b) The established decision or business registration certificate (copy);
c) The certification of the field of certification activities provided by the General Directorate of Quality Measures Quality, Ministry of Science and Technology (a copy with a certificate or copy of the original to the object).
d) The list of experts evaluated by the prescribed pattern at Annex 2 issued by this message and accompanied by specialized training certificate, business;
It's a certificate.
e) Catalogue of technical documents, standards, and technical rules corresponding to the registration product specified in the prescribed form at Annex 3 issued by this Information.
1. The Food Safety Bureau has the responsibility to organize the management of the reception, which handles the registration case that specifies the organization of the contract certification, specifies, reonly, suspended, revoked, and revoked the decision to specify a valid certificate for the product (after It ' s called the receiving agency.
2. During the period of no more than thirty days of work, since the receiving of the full, valid case, the agency continues to conduct the case review, perform actual capacity assessment at the facility (if necessary) and issued a decision to specify a valid certificate organization. You know, according to the prescribed form at Appendix 4, it comes with this. The validity deadline of the decision to specify no more than three (03) years.
In the case of rejection of the designation, the reception agency must notify the reason that the written rejection of the organization filed the registration file.
3. Three months before the decision to specify a valid certificate organization, if there is a need, a valid certificate organization must carry out the procedure in accordance with the regulation at Article 4 of this Information.
4. During the operation, the designated agency will test, monitor periodically and break up the operation of the certification organization. When the organization certified a violation of the law, the agency specified the decision to temporarily suspend the operation of the certification organization until the certification organization corrects violations. For a period of three months, since the date of the suspension, the certificate organization failed to rectify the breach.
5. After six months, the certification organization has been revoked of the decision to be newly registered again if there is a need.
6. The specified information, reonly, suspended, revoked the decision to specify an updated product certification, publicly on the Food Safety Bureau's electronic information page.
THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE RECEPTION AGENCY AND THE ORGANIZATION CERTIFICATION ORGANIZATION IS DESIGNATED.
1. Continue, handle the registration case that specifies a valid certificate organization, specified, reonly, suspended, revoked the decision to specify a valid certificate organization.
2. Announces a list of valid certification organizations specified on the agency's electronic information page after 3 (three) days from the date of the signing date of the designation for organizations, individuals to know.
3. Manage, test, and evaluate the valid certification activities of the specified contract certification organizations. Apply the prescribed measures at paragraph 4 and paragraph 5 Article 5 of this Notice when the organization demonstrates violations of the provisions of this Notice or stipulated at Article 20 of the Product Quality Law, goods.
4. Notice on the electronic information page of the Food Safety Bureau the name of the designated valid certificate, redesignation, suspended, and revoked decision revoked, and informed of the General Directorate of Quality Measures (Ministry of Science). They ' re learning and technology.
5. The quarterly, break-up when required, the reception agency is responsible for aggreging the situation, the operational results of the specified contract certification organization, reported the Minister of Health and informed of the Quality of Quality Measures Standards (Ministry of Health). Science and Technology) to coordinate management.
In addition to the statutory responsibility at Article 19 and Article 20 of the Product Quality Law, the goods, the organization of a valid certificate is designated as follows:
1. In a timely report for the Food Safety Bureau on the narrowing of the scope or temporary suspension, the recovery of certificates of proper identification and the right to use a valid sign.
2. A quarterly or sudden term when required, a contract certification organization is designated a Food Safety Bureau report which results in a valid certification activity on the prescribed product prescribed at Annex 5 issued by this message.
3. The Food Safety Bureau report all changes that affect the capacity of a valid certificate of certification in the field that has registered in the 15-day (15) period, since the date of the change.
This announcement came into effect on May 23, 2013.
1. Ministry of Health Services Department Food Safety Guide, implementing this Information.
2. In case of need to respond to a state management requirement, the Food Safety Bureau reports the Minister of Health for consideration, the interim designation of a contract certification that has not met the prescribed requirement at Article 3 of this Information.
In the course of execution, if there is an entangrium, the agencies, the organization needs to promptly reflect on the Ministry of Health (Food Safety Bureau) for consideration, resolve.
Nguyen Thanh Long