Number: 898 /QĐ-TTCP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Nationwide, April 23, 2013
V. The board of planning functions, duties, powers and organizations, the functioning of the Bureau of Resolve
complaint, denounce and Inspector Area 2 (Bureau II)
CHIEF INSPECTOR GENERAL
Base of Protocol 36 /2012/NĐ-CP April 18, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Ministry, the peer-to-peer body;
Base of Protocol 83 /2012/NĐ-CP October 9, 2012 the Government regulates the functions, duties, powers, and organizational structure of the Government Inspects;
At the suggestion of the Chief of the Officer and the Bureau of Service II,
What? 2. The decision comes into effect since the date of the issue and replaces the number decision. 1583 /2008/QĐ-TTCP August 6, 2008 of the Inspector General of the Inspector General on the promulgation of the Planning, Mission, authority and organization, the operation of the Bureau of ComplProcedability, denouncing and Inspector of Region 2.
What? 3. Chief of the Bureau, the Chief Officer of the Organisation of Staff, Director of the Bureau II, the Prime Minister of the Government of the Government of the Government, is responsible for the decision.
- Capacity, mandate, authority and organization, operation of the Bureau of ComplProcedability, denouncing and Inspector Area 2 (Bureau II)
(Board with Decision No. 898 /QĐ-TTCP dates 23 I Ah! - 4 2013 by Inspector General - No, no
FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, POWERS, PRINCIPLES OF WORK
The Bureau of Claims, denouncing and Regional Inspector 2 (Bureau II) is the unit of the Government Inspecship, which functions to help General Inspect the Government to implement state management of the settlement of the complaint, denounce and inspector for local colonies. Zone 2, including 18 provinces, Central City, Central City: Thanh Thao, Anhui, Nang Jing, Guangzhou, Quảng Thânân Hue, Da Nang, Quang Nam, Quảng Đình, Phú Yan, Lon Tum, Kon Tum, Phi k, Đắc Lắk, Đạc Lắk, Hoàn Lân, task execution of the resolution of the complaint, denouncing, and the inspector within the assigned scope.
Bureau II is headquartered in Hanoi and has its own seal.
1. Perform state management function:
a) presided over or engaged in the construction of the project, strategy, program, long-term planning, annual and other programs, other plans for inspection, settlement of complaints, denouncing and chamber, anti-corruption by the Government Inspector;
b) Coordinate with the Bureau, Case, unit of the Government Inspecship Building, the Inspector General of Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the Government of the United States,
c) Help General Inspector Government to guide local areas of the 2-build area and organize the implementation of the program, the inspection plan; directing, instrucing professional work, the inspection career, the resolution of the complaint, denouncing the Inspector of State. In the province, the central city of the Central Committee is assigned.
d) Check out the accuracy, legal of the inspection conclusions and the decision to process after the inspector of the Chairman of the Provincial People ' s Committee, the Central City of Central and of Chief Inspector of the Province, the Central City of Region 2 when necessary. It was
To help the Inspector General of Government in requesting the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the central city of the Central District of Region 2, to investigate the affairs of the local administration when there is a sign of violation of the law; case of the Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provinces, the Central Committee of the Central Committee does not agree, the Chief Inspector General of Government decides to make the inspection and presiding over it;
e) Help General Inspector Government to review the handling of the issue with which Chief Inspector of the Province, the Central City of China is not unanimous with the Chairman of the People ' s Committee on the same level as the inspector general, addressing the complaint, denouncing;
f) Staff of the Inspector General of the Government to suspend the implementation and offer the Prime Minister to abolish the provisions of the People 's Commission and the Chairman of the Provincial Committee of the Provincial People, the Municipal Central District 2 contrary to the state agency' s regulation. level above, of the Inspector General of Government on the inspection of the inspector, addressing the complaint, denouncing;
g) Help the Inspector General of the Government to carry out the inspection, check out the responsibilities of the Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee, the Central City of Region 2 in the implementation of the laws of inspection, the resolution of the complaint, denouncing;
h) In coordination with the Provincial Inspector, the Central City of the Central Region of Region 2 monitors the situation of the inspector, the settlement of the complaint, denouncing and proposing in time with the Inspector General of the Government of the Solution Resolution when there are signs of complex birth;
i) Coordinated with the French Case of participating in the opinion on law projects issued by the Government Inspects or ministries, the other industry presiding;
) The overall operational experience; participation in the study of reasoning, a career, recommending modification, supplements to complete mechanisms, policies, laws of inspectors, resolution of complaint, denouncing, citizen reception, prevention and struggle against corruption. Yeah.
2. Direct inspection, complaint of complaint, report:
a) The organization conducts the inspection plan, addressing the complaint of inquiry annually after being approved by the General Inspector of the Government; directly conducting the implementation of the implementation of the policy, law, duties, powers, and accountability of the Commission of Human Rights. The provincial city, the Central City of the Central District of Region 2, according to the plan or inspector of other incidents, when the government is assigned by the President of the Government;
b) The Government Inspector General of the Government decided to rebar the case that had been concluded by the Chairman of the People's Committee, Chief Inspector of the Central Committee of Region 2, but found signs of violation of the law;
c) Help the President of the Government to verify, resolve the complaints, denouncing the birth on site 2 under the provisions of the law; in coordination with the Prosecution And Invoking Order to Relay Citizens To The Government Inspector complaint, denouncing it. The task of delivering the Bureau II to the end of the deal.
d) The organization, tracking, directed the operation of the inspectors, settled the complaint, denouncing the presiding officer or the staff, the bureau of the Bureau of the Company;
In conjunction with the Supervisor, appraisal and disposal of the following inspectors, the governor, examining the agencies, organizations, individuals making conclusions, the petition, the decision to handle the inspection, the complaint of the complaint, the report of the Government Inspector and of the Prime Minister. The government has been investigated by the Department of Police.
3. Do the task of reforming administrative, international cooperation, scientific research under the assignment of the Inspector General of Government.
4. General, report on the results of the inspection work, the settlement of the complaint, denouncing and other works of the task function delivered under the provisions of the Government Inspectlist.
5. Managing officers, civil officials, records, documents, properties, seals are delivered in accordance with the provisions of the law and regulations of the Inspector General of Government.
6. Do other tasks done by the Inspector General of the Government.
1. The Bureau of II works by the presidency, ensuring the principle of democracy, public and transparency according to the regulation of the law; the high accountability and discipline of personal responsibility and discipline, the development of capacity, the school, the initiative, creativity in all the work. ministry, civil, and effective in the operation of the Bureau.
2. Officer, civil service officer, who participated in the inspection of the inspectors, addressing the complaint, the prosecution must also obey the "Organizational Statutes and Operations Regulation" issued by the Inspector General of the Government.
MACHINERY, ACCOUNTABILITY, JOB RESOLUTION.
1. The organizational structure of the Bureau II includes:
a) The Director of the Bureau has the Director and the deputy chief;
b) The units of the Bureau are:
-In the General Room.
-Office of the complaint, denounce and Inspector 1;
-Office of the complaint, denounce and Inspector 2;
-Case of complaint, denounce, and Inspector 3.
2. Mission, the powers of the rooms prescribed by the Bureau of Bureau II.
3. The Office of the Administration issued by the Government of the Government is determined by the recommendation of the Chief Officer of the Organisation of Staff and the Bureau of Bureau II.
1. Leader, direction and organization carrying out the mandate of the Bureau by regulation at Article 2 of this Regulation and the work led by the Chief Inspector of the Government; accountable to the law and before the General Inspector General of Government on the results of public execution. It was delivered.
2. Deliver and examine the task of carrying out the duties of the vice-ministers, subordinated units and cadres, civil officials in the Bureau.
3. Directed the construction of the scheme, the plan to conduct the inspection, resolve the complaint, denounce; directly as the Chief Inspector of the Large-scale inspection, which has a complex content when being handed over by the Government Inspector General; proposing the deployment of the police. The staff involved in the inspectors, the resolution of the complaint, the alleged prosecution, after the exchange with the Chief Officer of the Officer.
4. Watch, foreman, conduct the operation of the inspector corps, resolve the complaint, the prosecution the Bureau is assigned to perform, ensure the right implementation and progress approved; join the opinion in the process of building the report, concluding the inspection to the public. with the inspectors, checked out by the Bureau or by the officers of the Bureau before the Inspector General of the Government.
5. Coordinate with the Prime Minister of other units of the Government Inspectman to handle matters that are relevant to the functions of the function, the task of the Bureau and carry out the joint task of the agency as prescribed at the Government Inspecship ' s Employment Statute. -No.
6. Administration of cadres, subordinated civil service by the law and hierarchy of the Inspector General of Government; uphold the discipline of work, management, evaluation and implementation of the award-making, regime, policy toward the cadet, the bureau of the bureau; construction. setting up and implementing the process of cadres, training plans, accretions, civil service in the Bureau.
7. take responsibility for the management and use of the bureau ' s seal; management, use of asset efficiency is delivered.
8. Do the task of being addressed by the General Inspector General; the signing of the order when authorised by a number of documents under the jurisdiction of the Inspector General of Government under the provisions of the Government Inspecship ' s Employment Statute. Sign the documents: introduction, the sending of survey organizations that take the situation in the localities of Sector 2, the agencies, organizations involved in the construction of the program, the inspection plan; exchange of professional expertise with the Inspector of State. method in Region 2; text in management, internal affairs of the Bureau.
9. Do the information regime, report under the provisions of the Government Inspector. The report was timely with the Chief Inspector of the Government on the results of carrying out the task of working on the task and to petition the problems to resolve, the problems of the mechanisms, the program, the plan to amend, to complement the requirements of the Government Inspecship.
10. perform other duties assigned by the Inspector General.
1. Help the Director of Management, run the work of the Bureau; directly manage the monitoring of certain local and business sectors according to the Director ' s division. When necessary, a Deputy Director is commissioned by the Director of the Bureau to run the Bureau's operations.
2. Do the task, the powers within the scope are assigned by the Bureau of Public Affairs and authorized. Execute report mode on the Secretary for the situation and the results of the task of being assigned.
3. Help the Chief on the watch, the foreman, to direct the operation of the inspection team, to test the resolution of the complaint, denounce when being delivered by the Secretary of State. He served as the Chief Inspector of Inspector General.
4. Take personal responsibility before the Director, in front of the Chief Inspector of Government and before the law on the opinion of proposals, progress, quality, effective execution of tasks, in terms of content, form, format, sequence, text, procedure, text, and process. solved the job being delivered.
5. Sign the Secretary of State for the Bureau of Public Affairs, authorization.
1. The head of the room is the direct leader, direction, management, operating of the Chamber and is responsible to the Director, before the law on the entire operation of the Chamber and the execution of the assignment.
2. Deputy Chief of the Department for the Head of the Department and responsible for the head of the Department, the Director of the Department and the law on the field of work that is assigned; perform other tasks led by the head of the Bureau of Direct Affairs. When you need to get the Chief of Defense to run the operations of the Chamber.
3. The task, the specific powers of the Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the II Bureau of Bureau II due to the Bureau of Regulation.
1. Accept the labor discipline, the provisions of the Government Inspects and of the Bureau.
2. Research on the field of expertise in the field of expertise is assigned; solving the work is delivered in accordance with the correct order, procedure, statute of limitations. It is time to report to the person directly in charge of having a problem or to develop new problems during the course of the mission.
3. Accept of a spokesman discipline, the Rules of conduct of the cadre, the public sector of Inspectra, the working-working Cabinet, the Public Cultural Regulation of the Government Inspecship Authority and other regulations on cadres, civil officials; implementation of the report regime, case management regime, document and management. According to the general regulations of the Inspector of Government. Taking personal responsibility to the Chief of the Department, before the Director and before the law on the proposed opinion, progress, quality, performance effectiveness, the content, form, format, sequence, text issue procedure, and the process of work solving. Delivered.
4. The officer, the bureau of the Bureau assigned to the Chief of the Inspector General, checks out the responsibility of directing, tracking, the governor, examining the activities of the members of the Corps in which he was assigned to the Chief of Staff; report the Director on progress, ending Inspector, check out regularly with the Chief of Staff on the management situation, civil service, inspection, inspection.
The bureau, directed by the Inspector General of Government, Deputy Inspector General of Government, was responsible for taking seriously the task of being assigned, reporting in time with the Chief Inspector of the Government on the results of carrying out the task of working on a scale. determinate; when necessary, there is a petition with the Chief Inspector of Government on matters that need to be resolved during the course of the mission.
1. The relationship between the Bureau II with the Bureau, the Bureau, the unit of the Government Ombudman is the coordination, exchange, mutual assistance to complete the mission.
2. In coordination with the Bureau, the Bureau, the other unit during the execution of the mission is carried out under the regulation at the Employment Code of the Government of Government issued by the Inspector General of Government.
1. Regular examination, foreman, guide and take on the situation of the Provincial Inspector's work program, the Central City of Region 2; the quarterly periodic, active duty with the governing body of the department of management to be sure. the operational situation in general and the operation of the inspector general, the resolution of the complaint, the prosecution in particular; the case of the sudden must have a specific text to ask for work.
2. Report, timely reflection with the Inspector General of Government or Deputy Inspector General of Government in charge of the proposals, the petition of the Provincial Inspector, the Central City of Region 2 to lead the Inspector of Government to review, resolve.
1. Leader of the Bureau of facilitation to organize the party and its activities in accordance with the Right Charter, respect, purpose; coordination with the committee-level and leadership of the faciliteors to the party, cadet, civil service in the Department of Advanced Political Qualifications, It is a professional practice, ensuring the implementation of a democratic rule in the operation of the agency, building the foundation culture, the administrative discipline.
2. The Director of the Bureau is in charge of providing full, timely information on the work activities of the Bureau and the rights of the cadres, civil servants to the party-level, leadership of the unions; consultation with the committee ' s opinions, leading the unions before deciding what to do. Leadership issues, ideological political education, internal protection, increased solidarity, taking care of the cadres of cadres, civil service, and the organization of the organization.
1. The bureau chief, the Deputy Director, Chief of the Department, Deputy Head of the Department and the entire cadet, Department of Department II is responsible for implementing this Regulation.
2. Other content that is associated with the function, duty, authority and organization of the activities of the Bureau not shown in this Regulation, the implementation under the Statability of the Inspector of Government, the Statables of the Inspecer and the existing law. Go back to the inspector, settle the complaint, denounce.
3. Base to the existing regulations and this Regulation, the Bureau of Bureau II is responsible for the construction, which enacted its unit ' s work Regulation to perform the function, the mission is delivered.
The process of implementing this Regulation if there is a problem arise, the Bureau of Director II coordinated with the Secretary of the General Staff of the General Staff, the study, which proposes in time with the Inspector General of Government to modify, add, secure the Regulation of the Public Works requirement. of Department II and of the Government Ombud./.