Numbers: 47 /2013/NĐ-CP
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 13, 2013
Modify, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 82 /2011/NĐ-CP September 16, 2011
of the Government of the Prescribed execution of the death penalty by lethal injection form
Government Law Base December 25, 2001;
The Law Enforcement Law Enforcement Base June 17, 2010;
At the request of the Minister of Public Security;
The government issued the revised decree, adding some of the provisions of the Protocol. 82 /2011/NĐ-CP September 16, 2011 of the Government rules on execution of the death penalty by injection of lethal injection,
What? 1. Modified, add some of the provisions of the Digital Protocol 82 /2011/NĐ-CP 16 September 2011 by the Government of the Government of the Regulation of the death sentence with a form of lethal injection:
1. Article 6 is modified, adding as follows:
" Article 6. The medicine for the execution of the death penalty.
1. The injectable medicine for the execution of the death execution includes:
a) The medicine has lost its senses;
b) The antidote to the motor system;
c) The medicine stops the activity of the heart.
2. A dose of three types of drugs prescribed at this one Article and one for one.
3. The delivery of the drug must be compiled by the protocol, receiving; sealing, tightly managed according to the rule of law. "
2. Point 4 Article 8 is modified, added as follows:
" c) Give the needle that is already connected to the IV transfer pipe that has been determined by the sequence:
-Step 1: The injections of your senses.
After the injection is done, the professional cadre execs the execution of the execution of the execution, if the execution of the execution of the death sentence continues until they lose their mind.
-Step 2: inocerate the motor system.
-Step 3: The injection stops the heart. "
3. Clause 1 Article 19 is modified, added as follows:
" 1. Ensuring the source of the drug supply to use for the execution of the death sentence under the Ministry of Public Security ' s annual drug plan, the Ministry of Defence; the guidance of the preservation, the use of drugs used for execution of death executions; presiding, in coordination with the Ministry of Public Security, Ministry of Defense issue of the catalogue, the dose to use for the execution of the death execution exam. "
1. This decree has been in effect since 27 June 2013.
2. Minister of Public Security, Minister of Defense, Minister of Health within the range of functions, duties, powers assigned to the responsibility of organizing and guiding, examining the implementation of this decree.
3. The ministers, peer-to-peer authority, Head of the Government of the Government, Chairman of the People's Committee of the Provinces, the Central City of the Central Committee is responsible for the implementation of this decree.
TM. THE GOVERNMENT.