Number: 06 /2013/TT-BXD
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM.
Hanoi, May 13, 2013
IT ' S SMART
Urban Planning Law. 30 /2009/QH12 June 17, 2009;
Base of Protocol 37 /2010/NĐ-CP April 7, 2010 by the Government of the Government of the United States, on April 7, 2010 of the Government of the United States of the United States of the United States,
Base of Protocol 17 /2008/NĐ-CP February 04, 2008 the Government regulates the function, mandate, jurisdiction, and organizational structure of the Ministry of Construction;
The Minister of Construction has issued a Guide to the Content Design Content.
1. This Privacy Guide to the Content Design Content in general planning schemes, division planning, detailed planning and municipal design.
2. Information applies to organizations, domestic individuals and organizations, foreign individuals directly involved or involved in urban design activities in Vietnam.
a) Urban design in general planning schemes, division planning and detailed planning schemes must comply with the regulations, standards of construction planning and regulations, and related standards. The provisions in the Urban Planning Act involve the Urban Design that is specifically formulated in chapters II, III, IV of this Private.
b) For separate urban design and design schemes. The level of mission approval and its own urban design scheme is the Department of Construction or Architecture Department (for the city of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City).
c) The organization, the individual involved in the mission and its own Urban Design scheme must be full of competability under regulation at Article 5 of the Decree. 37 /2010/NĐ-CP April 7, 2010 of the Government's Fourth of July, appraisal, approval and management of municipal planning. The architect architect of his own urban design project must have experienced architectural design and heritage preservation, monuments (in the area of heritage, heritage, ancient architecture, old architecture).
d) Subject to a separate urban design: Urban design for a street; Urban design for the streets, lots of streets.
URBAN DESIGN IN GENERAL PLANNING SCHEMES
1. Identilocate the existing capital area; the area is expected to develop new; the area of natural landscapes, artificial landscapes; the conservation area and the particular area.
2. The orientation of urban imagery and architectural space by nature, the goal of development of each region.
1. The orientation of the spatial organization of political centers-administrative, cultural-sports, finance, commerce, services, tourism, health, health, and health.
2. The orientation of the urban gateway space organization of the landscape architecture space, locate and animate the idea of cube-point structures in directions, the main traffic towards the municipality.
3. Organization of Main Space Axis
a) The architectural orientation for the main roads, the characteristic areas in the municipality, in principle that ensures the transition of urban architectural imagery that have evolved through the stages.
b) Proposed the principal axes of the urban area.
c) Proposal conservation, the exploitation of the existing natural landscape of the terrain, green trees, lakes, water, and the addition of artificial landscape design.
4. The Square Space Organization
a) Define the scale, the properties of the square by the national level, the local level in the municipality or the metropolitan area.
b) Study of landscape architecture around the square.
5. The Space Organization at the Urban Attractions
a) Identilocate the point of view of the entire municipality and each of the metropolitan areas.
b) In the event of a tipping point, the architectural structure or the structure of the architecture, it is necessary to propose the orientation of the surrounding landscape space organization; the case that takes advantage of the natural landscape as a point of view requires the direction of the field. exploits.
1. Green tree space organization
a) Define the green space of the municipality, including the green corridor, green belt, green wedge, park or natural forest, artificial in the municipality.
b) The green tree solution in the main spaces, the urban areas.
2. Water Space Organization
a) Proposal for conservation regulation, exploitation, natural water landscape development and ecological environment protection.
b) Proposal for the scale of the size of the additional artificial lakes for the municipality.
1. The demonstration section fully achieves the required content stated in Article 3, 4, 5 in accordance with the drawings.
2. Records of drawings and models
a) The drawing section: the full expression of the required content in Article 4 and Article 5 in the 1/2000-1/1000 ratio. Overall perspective drawings and key perspectives simulate the right architecture space, to clarify the research content.
b) The model section: the specific suggestion case for some of the main spaces, the model performs at a ratio of 1/1000-1/500. The overall model performs a ratio of 1/5000-1/2000. The material made the model fitting the design idea.
URBAN DESIGN IN THE REGIONAL PLANNING SCHEME
1. Identilocate the retreat on the basis of the basis of the status quo and landscape architecture, natural terrain, properties and functions of the main thoracocities.
2. The identification of the process is consistent with the standard procedure, the standard building standard.
1. Central Regional Metropolitan Police
a) Define the construction density and height of the architectural structure of each region. Ratio (%) green trees in the central area;
b) The design content of renovation, editing for the existing central area and the new central regional landscape architecture solution to create urban speciation.
2. Urban landscapes along the main roads
a) Proposition of the principle of layout and architectural cube on the basis in accordance with natural conditions, social cultural and regional specialization;
b) The green tree for the main axis of roads: the need to tap the maximum of locally available green plants.
c) The river routes need to preserve the natural landscape, which proposes the idea of designing the architectural landscape, the architecture of the bridge, the river gecko, the orchid.
3. Open space areas
a) Proposal for function for open spaces in the research area.
b) Define the open landscape architecture space: the architectural cube, the back, the green tree, the square.
c) Study of landscape architecture space at the falls, large urban traffic nodes and in each region.
4. Point Works
a) Specific Urban Design in accordance with the general planning scheme, stating the idea of a point-to-point structure, the landscape of the surrounding landscape, the surrounding landscape.
b) The emphasis on high point positions needs to exploit the site and the natural landscape, or have had the architectural work, or the proposal to build new structures, the solution miniming the crowing of the surrounding architecture.
c) The emphasis in other positions is specific by the proposed construction of the building or structure of architecture, or the landscape architecture space.
5. The area of the streets
a) Identitiate of density, high floors of construction, language and architectural form, the type of work for the new urban area. The preservation solution to the old neighborhood, the old neighborhood.
b) The solution to the organization of green, water, urban utility.
1. The demonstration section fully achieves the required content set forth in Article 7 and Article 8 in accordance with the drawings.
2. Records of drawings and models
a) The drawing section: the full expression of the required content in Article 7 and Article 8 in the 1/1000-1/500 ratio; the drawings of the main axis lines clarify the idea of the study. The architectural space represents the characteristic of the municipality.
b) The model section: the case needs to clarify some of the main spaces the model performs at a ratio of 1/500-1/200. The overall model performs at a rate of 1/2000-1/1000. The material made the model fitting the design idea.
URBAN DESIGN IN DETAILED PLANNING SCHEMES.
1. In particular, the point-of-point constructs are defined from the partition planning, the design of the structure design that is consistent with the use and the good form of the sensor.
2. In the case where the emphasis is not an architectural work, whether the landscape space is used is the highlight, the need to be specific about green, water, natural terrain, artificial terrain.
1. The organization of space and height for the entire area of research and specific to every single batch of land.
2. Determine the height of the work on the basis of compliance with the regulations, construction standards, consistent with construction density and landscape, green trees, water in the metropolitan area that have been regulated in the partition planning.
1. Specific determination of a setback to the architectural work on each street, the traffic button; the proposal of feasible solutions to repair the defects in the existing municipality by solutions: additional green plants, terracers along the street, or other areas of the city. with other technical measures.
2. Proposal for an open space creation/open by design method on a real basis and solution to enrich the landscape architecture space, ensuring the convenience in harness use.
3. The identification of the minimum distance of the work must comply with the partition planning, the standard regulations, the standard of construction.
1. For the architectural cube
a) Specifically the partition planning: the design of the landscape space organization, which creates the image of the regional architecture.
b) Define the volume of works by solution: cube or scatter.
c) The proposed solution for the iconic, sculpable architecture.
2. For the form of mainstream architecture
a) Proposal for the form of mainstream architecture is modern architecture or architecture combined with tradition; the steep or the roof architecture, the high core of the floors, the door form, the balcony, the batch.
b) Proposed compulsory regulations for other small structures of: size, form of advertising seas attached to the work.
3. The theme of the architectural structure must conform to the nature and history of the municipality, the regional nature landscape, the volume and the insemination of the indigenous people of materials, colours.
1. For the green tree system
a) Design of the green tree system must use the type of urban green tree, ensuring the environment and landscape requirements, in accordance with the road and climate conditions of the region.
b) Define the street green tree system, flower garden, park.
2. For water (river, lake): to propose a design method on a combination basis between the water and the green tree system.
3. For the square: specific on the basis of the partition planning. The proposed regional architectural variation surrounds the square, with the use of materials, colours, light, green trees.
1. The demonstration section fully achieves the required content stated in Article 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 in accordance with the drawings.
2. Records of drawings and models
a) The drawing section is shown in Articles 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 in a ratio of 1/500-1/200. The drawing of angles, expressed ideas of architectural space and figurine small architecture; sculptors in the municipality need to clarify the idea of research. The architecture of architecture has to show the characteristics of the municipality.
b) The model section: the case needs to clarify some of the main spaces, the model performs at a rate of 1/200. The overall model performs at a ratio of 1/1000-1/500. The material made the model fitting the design idea.
URBAN DESIGN IN SEPARATE URBAN DESIGN SCHEMES.
1. The task setting of a separate urban design scheme needs to determine the scope of Urban Design, objectives, principles, and regulations on the content needed to be achieved for the Urban Design and product profiles of the Urban Design scheme.
2. Evaluation of the status quo and analysis of aggregator (mapping of diagram systems and illustrators) about: quantity, correlation ratio (%) between work genres, architectural objects; backward, height, color for architectural structures; greener trees, and more. It's a high-density terrain and engineering infrastructure.
3. The study of the design of its own Urban Design
a) the organization of planning space, architecture and landscape.
b) Urban preservation on old municipalities, old municipalities ... (if any)
c) Required for the infrastructure system.
d) Assessment of environmental impact.
1. Content design space landscape landscape new street landscape
a) Assessment of the proposed urban design proposal: density, high floor, backward distance, green tree ratio on the street. These content must comply with the general plan and the partition planning has been approved.
b) Format the principal blocks and forms of architecture, the main architecture: color, materials used in architecture; in particular, the preliminary design of the architectural design of point structures and other small structures. The overall design of the green tree system and the landscape, the designation of the type, the size of the green tree.
2. The old street landscape architectural space design content:
a) Assessment of the architectural status on the street.
b) Define the construction density, land use system, high level:
-The content proposal and the backward design method for the street and each building, compliance with the principle of not breaking the regional traditional space structure and the standard, standard of existing standards.
-Specific design project height architecture for the street attached to the construction density. High-level controls for the entire street, every single street.
c) The shaping of architecture:
-In terms of mass shape and form of mainstream architecture: in traditional or modern trends or combinations. Specific architecture in these components: roofs, floors, doors, balcony, etc.
-Highlight the point of view architecture. The proposal for small architecture is symbolic, sculpture and decoration associated with the common shape language of the region. For the advertising seas required to propose size, color, appropriate proportions.
-Designated the theme color on the street in accordance with the volume, culture.
-Proposing a specific, viable design solution, corrects the defects in the old municipality by planting an additional green tree, making the porch along the street or by other technical measures.
d) For the green tree system and the landscape: the selection of the green tree type has the color, the size that matches the street and is available locally. The water design solution combines the green tree that is consistent with the surrounding landscape.
e) For the monuments, cultural heritage sites require protection zones under the Heritage Act, controlling the construction of the surrounding works.
3. In the case of two old and new routes in order to propose a proposal for the design space design solution that ensures a harmonic connection between the new street and the old street.
4. Technical infrastructure design:
a) In terms of traffic: identification of road cuts, sidewalks, traffic signs.
b) Other technical infrastructure: defining red lines, construction only, specific requirements for the street, scope, and corridors protecting the underground, floating, and overhead structures. Proposals for preliminary design of synchrony infrastructure systems, street utility and urban lighting facilities.
1. The private urban design content stipulated at this is generally applied to the city, the town in the former municipality or the area that needs to be renovated.
2. The Content Design Space Design Content:
a) Define the construction density, the high level, the back end of the building on the street.
-Maximize the maximum work height, minimum for the street, the block.
-The content proposal and the design-back design methodology do not break the regional traditional structure, meet the work utility and match the common landscape.
-Specific regulation of the height of the first floor (or ground floor) downward, the size and the height of the balcony, the batch, the roof.
b) The shaping of architecture:
-Point structure, mainstream architecture, layout and allocation of functions according to the function, the architectural form of each type of work.
-Form of architecture, the solution that organizes the core spaces inside the street, the block: public spaces, internal traffic, walking space, recreation, sport, green trees, water.
-The design solution must be inherited, ensuring that the architectural form is characterized by the new, modern architecture.
-Proposed small architectural design, sculpture, and decoration associated with the general-shape language of the region. For the advertising seas required to propose size, color, appropriate proportions.
-Use of color, materials for the architectural work must be consistent with the traditional, regional and regional centralas, harmoning with the general urban natural landscape.
c) For the green tree system and the landscape: the blue tree design solution combined with water, the regional natural landscape. Selection of locally available green trees, in size, color matching the design method.
d) Conservation, respect, protection for historical cultural heritage sites under Heritage Law, regulatory regulations that build the surrounding works.
3. Technical infrastructure design:
a) In terms of traffic: identification of road cuts, sidewalks, traffic signs. The preliminary preliminary design, color, material, and transport designation for internal transportation routes;
b) Other technical infrastructure: proposals for preliminary design of synchrony infrastructure systems, street utility works and urban lighting.
4. For the main square area, the endemic public sector in the municipality and several other types of shapes may apply under the Urban Design scheme for a street.
1. Regulation specific problems in management work by the content of the individual Urban Design scheme.
a) On the landscape of landscape architecture.
b) The urban and environmental infrastructure system.
2. The organization performs its own urban design scheme. The responsibility of the authorities, the individual organization involved.
1. The demonstration section fully achieves the required content stated in Article 17, 18 in accordance with the drawings.
2. Part of the drawing: showing the required contents at Articles 17 and 18.
a) Location diagonation, the relationship of the design area with the municipality (which defines the area of the design area and the limits of regions affecting the regional landscape architecture).
b) The display of the current status (a rating analysis) expressed in a 1/500-1/200 ratio based on a topographic mapping basis with a corresponding ratio.
c) The detailed drawings (overall face, stand, illustrated perspective) ratio 1/500-1/200. In case of the need to clarify the architecture of some of the typical, characteristic, point of click at specific areas, the record percentage is 1/200-1/100.
d) The drawing of the regulation of infrastructure techniques (the core of the road, the building of the road, the building of the pavement, the street equipment, and other utility structures in the municipality) represents the ratio of one hundred to 500.
3. Part of the model: the model performs at a rate of 1/500, the material that makes the model to fit the Urban Design idea. The necessary case to clarify areas with the construction site, the point of highlight, the main idea of the project, the model performs at a rate of 1/200.
The Construction, Construction Planning, Department of Construction, Department of Buildings, Cities, Hanoi Planning Department and Ho Chi Minh City Architecture Planning Department are responsible for the implementation of these regulations.
1. This message has the enforcement effect since June 27, 2013 and replaces Article 8, Article 14 of the Digital Information Act. 10 /2010/TT-BXD November 11, 2010, of the Ministry of Construction, provides the profile of each type of urban planning.
2. In the course of execution, if there is an entangriation of agencies, organizations, individuals send opinions on the Ministry of Construction to review the ./.
Nguyen Đìs All